Deep down you have goodness i...

By MikoSticks

Disclaimer: I don't own any bnha characters. I don't own any picture or videos. ... More

our new student is a villian !?!!
yeah...sure
scream some more
why ?
nazai...?
....fine
Its a U.A student
lets do some killing
just my luck
yes, im a villain
Chpt 12
Who is he?
PLEASE READ ! ❤️❤️
not an update!
NOT AN UPDATE
not an update...sorry lol
NEW BOOK :)

unwanted memories

1.8K 78 8
By MikoSticks

Izuku P.O.V
Memories kept coming in and out of head. I couldn't take it, it's was way to overwhelming. "Get out of my head." I grabbed the sides of my head and pulled my hair. "Get out of my head." I started hitting the side of head, tears flowing out of eyes.

"Get out of my head."
"Ahhhhhhhh."
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD."
"GET OUT OF MY HEEAADDD."

I started screaming. These memories drive me insane. Next thing I know Nezu is right by me. Oh... i'm being trancalized. "GET.O-out... o-of.... m-m-my ......... head." and like that I was passed out.

Nezu P.O.V

"Aizawa what happened."
"There was a small interaction with uraraka and him. I set off the shocker. Next thing I know he's crying and saying get out of my head." Aizawa said with a dead and tired voice.

I looked back at the class and they all looked traumatized. "Aizawa come with me, Midnight will teach this class." Aizawa carried Midoriya to Recovery girl.

"There's nothing I can quite do. Well just have to wait till he wakes up." How useful. "I'll go call Naomasa."

Izuku P.O.V

Why is it dark? Am I dead?

"big brother"

I snapped my head in every directions but only get greeted by the darkness. "N-nazai!?"

"over here big brother"

I started running blindly into the darkness. Trying to get to her. Help her. Hug her. Anything.

"Big brother... I-it hurts."

N-no... Not again. Stop... Please.
All of a sudden I could see. There was light a few inches away from me.

"Big brother take my hand."

Flashback

It was a sunny warm day, flowers colored the green grass, kids playing at the playground, it was a peaceful day. Izuku and his little sister Nazai were waking home from getting ice cream.

"Big brother!! Look." Nazai said pointing to a all might figurine. "It's big brothers birthday tomorrow right? He's turning... this many!." She said pointing up two fingers.

"Hah yes it's big brothers birthday. But i'll be turning 13." Izuku said while picking her up. Her eyes lit up. "Big brothers getting old!!" Nazai said.

CRASH

There was a big bang. Villains that broke out of Hellsgate prison were everywhere. "B-big brother... I'm scared what's happening." Nazai said putting her face in izukus chest. 'Think Izuku think. Fuck your useless. Your one priority is to keep Nazai safe.' Izuku thought.

"It's ok Nazai. Big brothers right here ok.." She nodded her head. Izuku ran to the nearest street. Just in the matter of seconds everywhere he looked was on fire, damaged, or broken.

There was chaos everywhere. Next thing he knows a car is being thrown there way. "FUCK." He jumped out of the way just in time but his arm ended up getting scratched quite a bit.

"BIG BROTHER YOUR HURT." Nazai held Izukus arms. "N-no... It's just a scratch i'll be ok... For now we have to get out of her ok." He quickly dismissed it and ran, ran anywhere safe... But at the moment nowhere was safe for them.

Three big muscular guys ran in front of Izuku and Nazai. "Hey kid, how about we bust your head in... Well start with the girl." One of the villains said. That got Izuku pissed.

"No ones touching Nazai." Izukus eyes were a mix of green and red. He used the element fired to burn the villain in front. His screams of agony filled there ears. "Big brother stop!!" Izuku bailed out of his bloodlust trance.

"N-....Nazai." He didn't want her seeing that. "you've done it now kid. Come here." The villain on the right grabbed Nazai by her hair. "Let me go you meanie."

Nazai started kicking and punching the villain. She was only 3 so she didn't have her quirk yet. "Meanie?!... Haaah. Don't make me laugh kid." He punched Nazai with his big fist. He threw her in the street like a dirty rag.

That got Izuku pissed. "Your gonna wish you never did that." Bloodlust started taking over Izuku very fast. His eyes were a mix of green and red again. He used adaption to copy his quirk.

"Your quirk is boost enhancement... nice." He punched villain hard sending him all the way. He used the element air to stop all three of there breathing.

They were suffocating, they all held there necks and were on there knees. Izuku in front of them was staring down at them with murder in his eyes. They were dead now, face purple, eyes popped out of there sockets.

Izuku remember about his sister. He ran over to Nazai.
"Nazai!! Nazai!"
"Hey kid..." 'Fuck, I need to treat Nazais wounds... I don't have time to for this.' Izuku thought. In front of him was a a skinny looking guy. With blood all over him.

"Who's that... Do you mind if I kill her." "Don't lay one finger on her." In a matter of seconds a knife was in her stomach. "NAZAIII!!" "Hahah I didn't touch her... The knife did." Izukus hair started to rise.

His eyes where completely red. He used two of his elements. Air to stop his breathing, Fire to burn the inside of him. Izuku appeared right infront of the villain squeezing his neck. He snapped his neck. The sounds of bones took Izuku out of his trance.

"Fuck... NAZAI." Izuku ran over to Nazai as quick at he could. "Nazai!! Wake up... Please." Izuku started putting pressure on her stab wound. "B-...big brother... Don't cry. It's not your fault." Nazai slowly put a hand on Izukus cheek.

"I-it hurts... But I have to be strong... For big brother." Then all of a sudden Nazai's face expression changed "B-big... Brother... I can't see." Tears we're rolling out of Nazais blind eyes.

"No NAZAI. It's going to be ok... I promise." Izukus didn't know what to do. She was the only thing he had left. "It's ok... I'll be with.. Mommy now..." She smiled with tears on her cheeks. "No, Nazai i'm not ready... DONT LEAVE ME... Please."

"H-....Happy early birthday big brother...........I love you" Nazais small cold hand left izukus warm check. "NAZAI. Nononononono. It's ok, you'll be ok. Come on... Wake up Nazai... WAKE UP." Izuku started shaking his lifeless sister. "Nazai!! Come on."

No pulse

No response

She's dead

Failure

Killer

You couldn't help her

It's your fault

Liar

No heart

Cold blooded

Izuku felt nothing... His eyes were dead... No reaction to anything going on around him. He carried his sisters body. Every villain that would stand in his way he'd control the element earth and open up holes in the ground underneath them and close them like nothing ever happened.

He carried his sister for about 2 hours intel they reached a hill. The hill had bright green grass and there was one big cherry blossom tree. He opened a medium sided hole in the floor infront of the tree.

He held Nazai close to him one last time and gently put her in the hole. He used the element air to move the dirt onto his dead sister. Once he was done he left he hill with his soul gone. He felt like he couldn't mentally deal with anything anymore. He felt... Dead

end of flashback

Izuku P.O.V

I was back in the dark room.
"Why did you show me that." "Because big brother... What happened wasn't your fault...Big brother I don't have much time... I need to lead you out ok..." I nodded my head.

"Why can't I see you Nazai." "Big brother.... This way." I followed my little sisters voice. "One more turn.... But before I go... I love you big brother... Please, start trusting people, let people in. For me." I felt weight on my shoulders.

I started to cry uncontrollably. ".....Turn left then you'll be out of here.... Good bye big brother."
"WAI-." It felt like no one was there. When Nazai was here it felt like there was this warm presence, but now it feels like no ones here. When I turned left I started seeing a very bright light.

\\Aizawa//

Nezu and I were sitting beside Izukus bed. All of a sudden the heart rate monitor started going crazy. "Aizawa step back... I don't know what happening. Whatever is going on in his head I think he's having a reaction to it... This is good."

He started to lightly shake, and somehow tears were flowing out of his eyes. What is happening to this kid? He suddenly jolted up. "NAZAI DONT LEA-." Nazai? He started gasping for air, grabbing his shirt where his heart was.

His head whipping every direction. "Why the fuck and I here." Everyone stared at him shock. "Midoriya... What happened to you?" He looked down. "None of your damn business."

Does he have to be this stubborn. He's like bakugou... but somehow worse. "Problem child. It's about time we get to know you. We know little to nothing about you."

Izuku P.O.V

"....Fine. I'm only doing it for Nazai." I remember what Nazai said. To trust people and to let them in. The door opened and All might walked in.

"Alright... So for starters who's nazai?" God I hate letting people know about me. It makes me feel vulnerable. "....My sister." They looked shocked. "W-where is she..." "....Dead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 594 22
Read this description you will need it promise me. This is my first fanfic. WARNING - THERE IS MATURE CONTENT IN HERE. This story is featuring ou...
64.7K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
568K 21.1K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...
258K 8K 53
After being told that he couldn't be a hero by everyone and then finally his idol, Izuku walked away in a daze, ending up at the scene of a rampaging...