The Legend Of White Werewolfs...

By Galaxy-godess

The weakest wolf in your pack. That's what everyone called you. Despite that, one day Alpha of your pack deci... More

The change
The legend
The trouble
The explanation
The training
The magic
The preparation
The ceremony
The new start
The hard part
The hope
The argument
The dream
The meeting
The family
The prisoner
The voice
The tower
The Golden Room
The fight
The pack
The cult
The promise
The feeling
The potion
The Silver Werewolf
The secret
The end

The beginning

4.9K 133 64
By Galaxy-godess

Somewhere behind seven rivers, three mountains, nine vallies and twelwe forests, there was a land unknown to the human knowledge. In time of our story, the half of the land wasn't even discovered yet. But the size of the land isn't our theme for today.

We'll rather focus on two souls, living on this land, destined to find eachother. One with a perfect life and the other with what you would call "a living hell." And because perfection can sometimes be boring, let's take a look at the "living hell", shall we?

Y/N's pov.

It's a start of an ordinary day I thought to myself.  But oh, was I wrong. Before we start, I'm gonna introduce myself. My name is Y/N and I'm a part of a wolf pack named Star pack. I'm the weakest wolf in our pack but my fur is white. That usually means I'm supposed to be one of the strongest wolves, like my mother.

But I'm not and because of that, Alpha never takes me to hunt with them and no one respects me. Surprisingly, today was different. When I was washing myself in river, our Alpha came to me.

Jackson:"Y/N."

Y/N:"Oh, hey Jackson"

Jackson was the strongest and the biggest in our pack. That also explains why he's our Alpha. But his fur is nothing special. Just an ordinary dark gray colour.

Jackosn:"I know how you can't beat even a kid, but I think I should give you a chance. Mabye you will change on terrain."

Y/N:"Seriously? You'r not joking? You're actually asking me to go hunting with you?"

Jackson:"Yeah, now stop acting weird before I change my mind."

And with that he walked away. I was so happy. I finally got a chance to proof myself. I quickly finished my washing and went to prepare myself mentally.

Time skip - One hour later

One wolf started calling other wolfs which meant it's time to hunt. I rushed to the meeting spot and waited for other wolfs to gather. Since I didn't have any friends, it was very boring but time passed by and soon Alpha came.

He gave us informations for hunting and then we started running to the spot of our prey. Now, I have two favourite things to do. Looking at the full moon and running. It's pretty weird, I'm weakest but fastest wolf in our pack. When I run I just get lost in everything, cold but pleasant wind, fragrant nature, beautiful surroundings.

And this time it wasn't any different. I closed my eyes and forgot about everything. I got so lost in running that I didn't even realised where I was running. And when I opened my eyes, it was very dark and scary. I looked around me and saw that forest wasn't even green. I got suspicious and took in the smell around me. And that's when it hit me.

Werewolfs.

I just turned around and ran as fast as I could. Soon I heard someone was running behind me. I looked back and saw three HUGE wolves. The joke is they weren't wolves. After that I just ran and ran but footsteps were getting more closer and closer with every step I took. Then I looked behind me again but there were only two werewolfs.

I questioned myself where is the third but soon forgot about that because I saw the lighter part of the forest and was so happy. Just a little more. I was really just few steps away from the light when suddenly ball of fur hit me from my left. I landed on the ground and after that I saw only dark.

I woke up on the ground but was still in the "dark forest". I couldn't move because my head really hurted. And then I heard three voices talking to each other.

???:"I say we kill her."

When I heard that voice I got scared. I didn't want to die. I mean, yeah I am useless but still. The answer of next and much lower voice calmed me down.

???:"No! You can't kill her Jungkook! She smells like a werewolf!"

???:"Mabye because she was too long on our territory. I mean look at her! She can't be a werewolf. She's all skiny and powerless. Plus, she looks like wolf. And that's because she is."

I got really and I mean REALLY scared. What if the owner of the second voice believes the owner of the first voice. But then it came the third voice too.

???:"Tae, Kook! Stop arguing! We all know other animals than werewolfs can't smell like us even if they're on our territory. I think we should wait for her to wake up and then bring her to my father."

???:"If you don't have mate that doesn't mean you need to protect every female you meet and than make her fall for you."

After that sentence I started coughing. I didn't have any interest in werewolves,  especially if they were just hunting me. With my sudden coughing I gave a sign that I'm awake. After that I slowly sat up and looked at my hunters.

They were all in their human forms. They wore only pants, without a t-shirt and oh, did they had a beautiful body. One had black hair and eyes and he looked scary. I predicted he was the one who wanted me dead.

One had red hair and blue eyes. He looked very cold but I didn't know which voice he belonged to.

And then, oh then I saw an angel. He had gray silk hair and beautiful deep gray eyes. And then I saw his perfect plump lips and soft cheeks. He looked the most friendly from the three of them.

I just stared at him and the longer I stared the lower my eyes went. Besides his face, he had a body of a god. I mean his abs looked like chocolate and his chest was just perfect. Just when I wanted to look lower, a cough sent me back to reality.

I looked back at his face and his eyes met mine. I realized I stared for too long and blushed but luckily I had fur and my blush couldn't be seen. Then gray haired boy lightly chuckled and started talking.

Jimin:"Hey, you don't have to be afraid. My name is Jimin. I know we just hunted you but we didn't realized you were a werewolf."

His voice was the last one speaking in conversation with his friends.

Y/N:"I-I'm not a w-werew-wolf."

I mentally slaped myself for stuttering in front of them. But the male named Jimin just looked at me with confused eyes.

Jimin:"Then how come you smell like one?"

Y/N:"I d-don't k-know."

There you go, you did it again. Jimin again just chuckled and turned to his friends

Jimin:"Anyways, this is Taehyung-"

He pointed to red haired boy and the boy smiled with very interesting boxy smile and waved at me.

"-and this is Jungkook."

The other boy just looked at me coldly and then looked away.

Taehyung:"Kook, be friendly to her."

He had surprisingly low voice like that who defended me earlier. The one named Jungkook just looked at him then looked at me and turned around.

Jimin:"Don't mind him. He's just angry that he couldn't kill. He likes blood."

Well, that's scary. Just then I rememered something.

Y/N:"Wait! How come you know what I said to you?"

Taehyung:"We're werewolves which means we're half you. So we speak your language too."

Y/N:"Then how come I understand you if you're speaking in human language?"

Jimin:"Well, that's another mistery. Maybe my father will have answers. Now let's go."

Jungkook stepped behind me and transformed into very dark black wolf. I assumed he was there to make sure I wouldn't escape. I didn't plan on escaping anyways. I mean the three of them (except Jungkook) were more friendly with me then the whole Star pack.

Taehyung stepped on my left and transformed in beautiful and extremely dark red wolf. I know. Interesting, right? Jimin stepped on my right and transformed into silver wolf. Altough I missed his body, his wolf was even more breathtaking and was the biggest here. At first we started walking, then slightly running and in next seconds they hardly kept me trapped between them.

We were running like this for quite a while until we reached a wall built out of stones with wooden doors. On top of that wall stood a guard. My new 'friends' transformed back into humans. Jimin yelled something to the guard before the guard dissapeared and seconds later I heard shouthing of the guard and the doors opened to reveal a lots of wooden and stone building and one really big rock castel.

Jimin:"Welcome to our home, the city of werewolfs."

He looked at me and smiled. Without him knowing that smile melted my heart. As we were walking through the streets a lot of people or should I say werewolfs were watching me and I was watching them. Women were pretty with long hair, each of them different colors. Men were all well built but no one was so good looking as Jimin.

We arrived at the castle which looked like from a fairy tale with tall towers and nice balconies. As we stepped inside the castle, some of maids looked at me annoyed probably because I was leaving dirty tracks behind me.

The inside of castle was pretty nice. It had a lot of pictures, stairs, halls and one really long red carpet. That carpet lead us right in front of the biggest doors in the castle. Before we entered Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook put on t-shirts which were brought by maids. I was a little sad because ... well, who wouldn't be.

Jimin:"Don't be scared. I won't let them kill you."

He whispered that to me so only I could hear it. How can he be so caring to a stranger? In the next second big doors opened and we stepped in a big room full of (I assume) important werewolfs in their human forms.

At the end of the room was a gold throne. It shined like the prettiest thing in the world. On the throne sat old werewolf who looked slightly like Jimin. When we came closer to the throne, some woman around the same age as Jimin ran to the said man and hugged him.

???:"Oppa! I missed you."

Jimin:"Get of me, Jennie."

(I'm sorry, Blinks)

Jimin pushed her off of him, got angry look from so called Jennie and continued walking.

When we came to the throne everyone in the room went quit and bowed to the man on the throne. He's probably the Alpha of this city. I didn't want to be rude so I bowed too. Then the Alpha spoke.

Alpha:"You brought very poor dinner, son."

Jimin:"This is not for dinner, father."

Wait. Jimin... is kind of a prince?.... I met a royalty!

Alpha:"Then explain what this is."

Jimin:"We smelled her scent in the forest so we tried to capture her. But when we got closer, she started to smell like a werewolf."

Alpha:"So you're saying this skeleton here is a werewolf?"

Y/N:"Excuse you? I'm a living being. If you're the alpha that doesn't mean you can dissrespect me."

I don't know where this came from but my confident grew whitin a second. I just had enough of people calling me names and throwing insults at me. After I said that, it was visible that Alpha and everyone around him understood me. Because I heard a few gasps, I saw a lot of shocked faces.

Alpha:"Well, this wolf here is very feisty, I see."

He looked at me coldly and emphasized a word wolf. He than took in my scent.

Alpha:"She does smell like a werewolf. Any ideas how?"

Jimin:"I think I know."

He turned to the maid and told her to bring water, a little soap and a sponge. His father looked at him curiously.

Alpha:"What are you going to do with this things?"

Then the maid came back with all said things and handed them to Jimin.

Jimin:"I got the idea when we were still in the forest. She acually had white fur but I tought it couldn't be real since all of the white warriors are dead. But then I remembered one escaped and we aren't sure if she really died."

While he was talking, he put a soap in the water, mixed it a little and put a sponge in it, too.

Jimin:"So, what if..."

He carefully touched my fur which was light brown color because of the dirt.

Jimin:"... she  is the werewolf the legend is talking about?"

He caringly went through my fur with a sponge and it became white again. Alpha's eyes widened and his face broke in almost invisible smile. Jimin cleaned me till my fur was white again.

Alpha:"But how can we know if she really is who we think she is?"

Jimin sighed and kneeled down so he was facing me. Then he whispered to me.

Jimin:"Listen. I know you think you're a useless wolf but I know you're so much more than that. There is a chance you're one of the most powerful beings in our culture. And if it's true I need you to shut your mind down. Stop thinking, stop breathing and for the moment stop living. Feel every bone in your body. Feel how they change into human bones. Can you do that?"

He looked me deeply in the eyes, not breaking eye contact. I slightly nodded and closed my eyes. I tried to shut my mind down and do every thing Jimin said but I just couldn't. The whispers and the stares made me nervous. I opened my eyes.

Y/N:"I can't, Jimin. I'm too nervous."

Jimin knew in a second why and gave me different instructions.

Jimin:"Then focus on my voice, focus on my words. Forget the world, forget everyone in this room. Imagine it's just you and me."

And I really did. I tought only of him. His smile, eyes, lips. His perfectly shaped body and angelic voice. And the only word I had in my head was Jimin. Jimin. Jimin. I repeated it for a few seconds and than it happened.

I started feeling my bones change, my fur disappear, my body growing. I was no longer on all four legs but just on two. I felt five fingers instead of four. I heard a gasp coming from every person in the room. Then I opened my eyes and saw a lot of shocked faces. I looked at Jimin. He was shocked too and his eyes were shining with admiration. Then the Alpha spoke.

Alpha:"Son... you were right."

Hey! It's me, the author! I hope you liked this part of story. English is not my first language so I'm sorry for any mistakes I made or will make. Also I'm sorry for all blinks. I don't hate blackpink. They're just first group who came to my mind. This story might have slow updates because I'm very lazy sometimes.

Bye❤

Edit: It feels weird going though this again😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 145 10
Rory is on the campaign trail and it's almost over. In her last week she runs into finn and they start to date. Fast forward to five years rory and F...
43.5K 1.3K 45
Harper Taylor and Elizabeth Olsen, childhood friends who take different paths as teenagers, thinking that they would never meet again, until one day...
665K 15.2K 62
I'm not popular But I have good friends I'm not rich But I have what I need I'm maybe not liked But I know I'm loved
40.2K 1.6K 64
{Editing} {Season 1} Winning a contest to live with BTS for a few months, what can go wrong? Drama, love, comedy, and normal life situations. Who k...