The New Girls Alter Ego || Ll...

By Little_Ninja-Nerds

MIRACULOUS X NINJAGO CROSSOVER ◇◇◇ "You wanted to meet?" Ladybug said, coming up behind me while I stood at t... More

~◇⚔The Dragon Miraculous⚔◇~
1: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼
{Old}Chapter 1: Sorry, I'm Going Where? When?
{Old}Chapter 2: Goodbye Paris, Hello Ninjago
{Old} Chapter 3: 1 Month and An Old Friend
{Old} Chapter 4: Halloween? Day of the Departed? Secrets?
{Old} Chapter 5: Suspicion and Forgiven
{Old} Chapter 7: Destination; Christmas Vacation!
{Old} Chapter 8: Paris, Ice skates, and Andre's
{Old} Chapter 9: Akuma, Reveal, and Trust
{Old} Chapter 10: Mystake's Gift of Wisdom on Christmas Eve

{Old} Chapter 6: Exam Week and Vacation Suprise

5.4K 120 224
By Little_Ninja-Nerds

Posted on: 12/19

Time line dates: 12/15-12/19

Finished: 8/1/19

Word count: 7739

Unedited⚠️

Small note, because of how hectic my last few weeks of school have been, and me just finishing all my mid-term exams, I am definitely behind. So dont be mad if a few chapter are merged. So tomorrow there will be an update but not Saturday, but instead Sunday.

Hope y'all understand and like this chapter🥰

Y/N's P.O.V

It was Sunday morning. Tomorrow would be hell. The first day of Mid-Terms. Our school was super weird. Monday was 1st and 7th. Tuesday was 2nd and 4th. Wednesday was 3rd and 6th. Then Thursday was 5th. Why they did it like that here in Ninjago beats the crap out of me. Not that I was complaining because that meant I could skip school Thrusday since that was our Lunch period. And I did not want a super long lunch.

Me and Koko were currently making breakfast. Lloyd was still asleep surprisingly. Either that or he was showering. I honestly didnt care. I was making my special waffle mix, which was really only a homemade one with chocolate chips. I was making alot, so that each morning we had exams me and Lloyd could just pop them in the toaster oven and have a decent breakfast. KoKo had also bought nutella and strawberries. And I was so excited to eat. Waffles with nutella and sliced strawberries on top. I was drooling with excitement. While each if the waffles cooked, I would wash the strawberries, then cut the stem off and cut them into small vertical slices. Putting the last slices of strawberry into the bowl, I washed my hands and took the last waffle out. Setting the plate of waffles on the breakfast nook table, along with the bowl of sliced strawberries and jar of nutella, I set off to find where Lloyd was. KoKo had to go take a work phone call, said it would be a while and to just eat without her.

I went and poked my head in the bathroom, he wasnt there but the mirror was foggy so he must have just gotten out. I smiled, knowing now that he was in his room. Walking to his door, I quietly opened it. His back was to me, and holy fuck. He only had a towel around his waist, and a smaller towel around his neck. My jaw dropped at his bare back. I knew he was super buff and strong, but I wasnt expecting THAT. I snuck into his room and shut the door behind me. Some Ninja, then again I've been trained too.

He still hadn't noticed me yet, using the small towel to dry his hair. I leaned against the wall, still admiring the view and the smell of his body wash plus the wallflower I had gotten him. He finally turned to the side, doing a double take as he saw me on the wall smirking at him.

"How long have you been standing there?" He asked nervously. I walked over to him, admiring his front view. He had nicely built pecks, a freaking 8-pack, and a v-line. Not to mention his nicely sculpted arms and shoulders.

"Long enough to admire the view." I smirked as his face grew red.

"Well, uh, did you - did you need anything?" He asked giving his sideways smile.

"Breakfast is ready."

"Oh. Ok, let me get dressed then." He said. I didnt move, instead took the ends of his towel that was wrapped around his neck, and tugged his lips to mine. He kissed back, resting his hands at my waist. Pulling away I send him a playful frown.

"Shame, this view makes me love you even more." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"My body?"

"Well it most certainly is a plus." I teased. "But not that. You are obviously super strong and capable to fight back with Chen and win. But you dont." I smiled. He gave me a loving smile before kissing me. Smiling into the kiss I stood on my tippy toes to get closer.

Lloyd didnt make any first moves the first week after the night we talked. If I caught him starring at my lips I had to kiss him first. We had slowly built what we had back up, growing stronger in the process. We had gone on quite a few dates in these two weeks, but never anything fancy. Just movie nights, dinner on the roof, walks around the city, walks on the beach, things like that. We never ate out, most restaurants not welcoming Lloyd. If anything it was takeout and a night in. Not that I had minded. I didn't need the fancy dates to declare that me and Lloyd were in love. Another thing, we hadn't physically said 'I love you', just mentions of like 'my love for you'. But never said the phrase. Not that we were ready, it had only been two weeks since we talked on the roof. But we both new that it was the small mentions that proved our feelings. Again, being that invisible relationship that didnt have to be said. Even though we were still in the dating phase. I had also grown to know that Lloyd wasnt actually innocent, he just gets embarrassed and nervous easily. Plus we was pretty oblivious.

Pulling away slowly, I looked up at him.

"You should get dressed, the waffles might get cold." I said. He hummed in response. Giving me one last kiss, he pulled away from my embrace and walked over to his closet. Before I closed the door I said,

"Hurry up, Garmadon." Before walking out and heading into the kitchen. I grabbed two plates and sat down at the breakfast nook. Taking a warm waffle, I added my desired amount of nutella and strawberry slices. Just then Lloyd came out, dressed now I'm black joggers and a different green zip up. I snickered as he sat next to me.

"What?" He asked, taking a waffle and adding his toppings.

"I'm just not used to you in a different zip up." I teased.

"Well, I had to do laundry. By the way, I put my darks in with yours. Since you forgot to run the wash last night." He replied.

"Ok. Fair enough." We sat there quietly eating our breakfast. I finished first, quite happy with the yummy breakfast. Still a tiny bit hungry, but not wanting a whole waffle, I dipped my fork in the nutella jar and got a strawberry on the fork too. Eating it, I sighed in delight at the taste. Dispite Lloyd having a huge appetite, he ate super slow. Grabbing my dishes I walked over and started cleaning. Halfway through cleaning my dishes, Lloyd puts his in the sink.

"I'll do finish our laundry if you could clean my plate." He offered. I snorted at him.

"You know that I'm not letting you do my laundry. You dont know what can go into the dryer and what cant." I said. He hummed and hugged me from behind. His front pressed up against my back.

"Then I'll make it up to you." He said. I turned the sink off, leaving his plate in the sink. He groaned in annoyance as I dried my hands and turned to face him. His front was now pressed again mine, me being trapped between the counter and his body. He rested his hands on the counter behind me, now being officially trapped. Noticing the nutella on his bottom lip, I smirked.

"There is one thing." I said. He perked up, absolutely hating dishes.

"What?" He asked. I just gently grabbed his jaw and guided our lips together. Licking his bottom lip, getting the nutella, I deepened the kiss. Our kisses were usually normal kisses. We never made out, meaning adding tounge. But there was the occasional lip bite or a slight suck of the others lip. But we had never licked the others lip, knowing what it actually meant. Responding immediately to me, he melted into my touch. Putting more force into the kiss and grabbing my hips pulling me closer. Deciding I wasnt done with him, I slightly bit his bottom lip. I heard him let out a very quite mix between a moan and groan, almost inaudible, but I heard it. Slowly pulling away, I opened my eyes and smirked at him. Opening his eyes, I saw how big his pupils had gotten.

"I guess I'll do your dishes for that." I smirked, turning back to the sink as I started washing them. He let out a groan as he rested his chin on my shoulder, pouting.

"But now I dont want my dishes done at all." He whinned. I just laughed at him and continued washing the plate, putting it in the drying rack before doing his utensils. "Y/N, pay attention to me."

"Let me finish your dishes first. Unless you plan on doing them yourself." He shut up after that. Finally finishing his mess, I dyed my hands. He eagerly tried to get my attention.

"Not yet." I said. He groaned again, plopping on the couch. I walked back over to the breakfast nook and brought the stuff the to kitchen island. Putting the leftover waffles in a Tupperware, I stuck them in the fridge, doing the same with the strawberries. Closing the nutella jar, I put it in the pantry. Getting a wet napkin, I cleaned the table off.

"Why do you always clean up? You know my mom could." He said.

"Well, for one, this isn't your moms job. And I guess it's a force of habit." I shrugged, throwing the napkin away. I crawled over and layed on Lloyd on the couch.

"Did you have alot chores?" He asked, wrapping his arms around md.

"Depends on how you define chores. I was expected to always clean up after myself and do my own laundry. But I was also a waiter at my parents cafe so it's always been a habit. Since Paris is a city like it is, I never had to anything like lawn work." I explained. He hummed in response.

"What about you. Have you always been this lazy?" I teased. He rolled his eyes.

"No. I just hate doing dishes." He grumbled. "Plus my mom never really asked me to do anything." He moved so he was sitting up leaning against the intersection part of the L shaped couch. I moved to, so I was sitting on his lap. Smiling, I moved the damp strands of hair out of his face. "Which makes you quite the keeper." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Because I do what you should be doing." I stated.

"No. Well, kinda. But mostly because your good wife material." I laughed at him.

"You gotta ask me to be your girlfriend before you start thinking about marriage, Green Bean." I teased.

"One day. I like how things are going right now." He said quietly to me, bringing my face closer to his.

"Me too." I replied, as our lips connected. He hummed into the kiss, happy with my response. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against his chest. Slightly uncomfortable, I adjusted myself. No longer resting on his lap, I was now on my knees, still flush against him. But now my head was above his, his head looking pretty much straight up as we continued to kiss. The only sound was KoKo's faint talking and us kissing. I slowly pulled away as the front door was knocked on. Looking down at Lloyd I saw his cute pout, not happy with the interruption.

"Ignore it." He whinned as his grip on me tightened when I tried to leave his embrace.

"It could be the others." I said, trying to leave his iron grip again. He just pulled me closer.

"Lloyd." I warned. "I'm not going to be the girl that gets in the way of your friends. Now, you have me all of Christmas Break. Our friends want to see us, you will have me after they leave because I live with you." I said. He seemed to think, loosening his grip on me. Which allowed me to leave and finally get the door. I was glad I looked decent. Gray joggers with a long sleeve purple shirt. Both the shirt and the joggers were fitted so the didnt look weird. I also thanked myself for putting a sports bra on this morning. Opening the door I was met with excited faces. Letting them in, they put there stuff down and took off their jackets. I closed the door and locked it, following them to the living room. Lloyd still sat in the same place, a pout clear on his face. Kai noticed his slight glare at me.

"Did we interrupt something?" Kai teased.

"No."

"Yes." I shot a glare at Lloyd.

"No you didnt. We are happy you're here. Now, why are you here?" I asked, sitting next to Lloyd.

"Well, we just got confirmation about a suprise." Nya said.

"Surprise?" I asked. Lloyd seemed to perk up at that. "What suprise?"

"Well, we can only tell you this." Lloyd said, smiling big. I raised my eyebrow at my friends.

"This is my suprise?"

"Yup! Ready, one, two, three!" Nya counted.

"Were going on a Christmas Vacation!" They all shouted.

"Like, as in traveling?" I asked. Lloyd eagerly nodded.

"Where?" I asked, smiling and curious.

"That's the suprise." Cole teased. I groaned.

"You guys know I'm impatient."

"Too bad." Jay laughed.

"We leave Thursday morning since we dont have exams that day, and we will arrive at our destination around Friday afternoon." Nya said. I huffed, not pleased with not knowing where we were going.

"The parents arent leaving with us, but will be here for Christmas." Zane added. I nodded.

"Ok. If you wont tell me where can I at least know what kind of weather? Like snow, no snow, chilly, hot?"

"Snow." Zane said simply.

"Ok then. Did you guys come all the way out here to tease me about this." I laughed.

"No. We also came to hang out. Video games?" Kai asked.

"Fine. But I'll beat your ass."

🐲🖤🐲

"Bye guys." I waved as they left. They had stayed pretty much the whole day. Not late though, since we had exams the next day first thing. Walking back into my room I sighed, ready to shower. Not bothering to grab clothes I just headed to the shower. Turning the water on, I stripped and got in. Humming in satisfaction of the warm water, I started my routine.

Once I got out, I dried my hair with the towel before wrapping it around myself. Walking back into my room, I didnt notice the blonde on my bed, smirking as I took no notice.

I saw that Nya left her wallet on my floor. I sighed, but bent over and picked it up. I stuck it next to my backpack on my desk. Grabbing my brush, I flipped my hair to my left, brushing out my tangles. Shivering at the feeling of the cool air blowing against my bare back, were my wet hair had been. The towel wasnt big, so I really had to improvise and let the towel hang low on my back in order for my butt to be covered. Once my hair was brushed, I flipped my head, and whipped my head up, feeling my hair smack my back. Doing that always seperapted my hair strands after brushing and gets the extra water off.

Walking back to my desk I got the lighter and lit the Vinilla Bean Noel candle that was on my desk. I sat on my desk chair facing my TV. I turned the TV on and changed the settings so it connected to YouTube. Going to my music playlist, I played the mix. Sighing in content, my stress went away. Opening my phone, I started scrolling through Instagram, twirling in my desk chair, not caring I was still in my towel. I played with the necklace Alya got me, a force of habit I've developed being in Ninjago. One of my favorite songs in French, Bad Boy by Marwa Loud came on, so I started singing along with the French lyrics.

"J'essaye de faire le vide. De souvent sourire, ouais, de faire le tri.
Bad bad bad bad boy. Et toutes tes copines sont des bad bad girls. On s'en fout du risque on n'a pas pas d'bol. Et on n'a pas pas d'bol." I sang along. I stopped spinning on my chair as I faced my desk. I finished typing the DM I was sending Marinette, telling her I wouldnt be in Ninjago for Christmas but I didnt know where. I also asked her how her exams were, since Paris is ahead of Ninjago in Time Zones. Placing my phone down, I got out my sketch book. Opening my backpack I took out the textbooks and junk I wouldn't need for exam week. I put my favorite book, my study folder, and my bigger sketch book with some colored pencils in my backpack instead. I put Nyas wallet in the front pocket cause I knew I might forget it in the morning. I quickly put my hair in a wet, messy bun on the top of my head while I sorted through my desk.

"Stupid towel." I groaned as I looked down as saw it almost exposing my entire boob. Pulling it back up I got back go work. Opening my sketch book I began to think of a cool design I could paint. I started sketching a Dragon head, nothing else coming to mind. Which made me wonder. Growll and Longg havent come out. I wonder why? I just shrugged it off. They might be sleeping. Finishing my outline of the Dragon, I went to open my colored pencil drawer, when I realized how bad the cold was getting to my skin. That's weird. My skin never got dry like this in the winter in Paris. Might be the whole different climate here. It gets pretty damn cold but never snows. I sighed as I opened my skincare drawer instead, grabbing my lotion before turning to face to door.

Finishing the lotion on my legs, I started my arms. Rubbing my left arm I switched to my right. But when I finished my right arm, I noticed something. There is something green on my bed. Slowly looking up, I saw Lloyd, red faced. He was also smirking while bitting his lip, holding in a laugh as I just noticed him. I just sat there, looking at him wide eyed.

"How long have you been there?" I finally said. He just bursted out laughing. I just glared and turned down my music. "Lloyd!" I whinned embarrassed.

"I've been here since you shut the water off in your shower." He laughed.

"So you've been in here this whole time and didnt tell me?"

"Nope." He said. I pouted as he started laughing again, getting up and walking over to me. "Its payback for this morning. And I gotta say, I enjoyed this view quite alot."

"Shut up." I grumbled. He just chuckled, and gently grabbed my jaw tilting my head up, kissing me. I kissed back, of course. But that didnt mean I forgave him. He hummed into the kiss, proud of himself. I felt him grab me by the waist, pulling me up from sitting down, probably uncomfortable kissing from this angle. I just continued kissing him, pretty much addicted to his touch. Now standing up, he brought me closer to him. I tilted my head, deepening the kiss, and put one of my hands on his cheek and the other on his upper exposed arm. Being human, he definitely had his reaction to me being in a towel, like how I had my own reaction to him in his towel. Cause he brought his hands up to my exposed back and gently nipped my bottom lip. Pulling away he gave me a look of disire, but in the more innocent way, well - as innocent as it could get. With Ariana Grande's song Love Me Harder playing quietly in the background and the candle giving off its scent, Lloyd brought me into another kiss, immediately giving a rough and passionate pace. That lasted less than a minute, as he pulled away, and for the first time pressed light, feathery kisses to my shoulder. I sighed in delight at this new attention. I hid my face in the crook of his neck as he continued to gently kiss my shoulder and sway us slowly back and forth. He gave my shoulder one last kiss before mumbling 'beautiful' and then he pulled away completely and looked at me a warm smile. I look at him with half lidded eyes.

"Ok, I forgive you."

🐲🖤🐲

The next morning I woke up earlier than normal. I had a plan. I really wanted to do this one cute couplely thing were I steal his jacket. So I got up and got my laundry out of the dryer, grabbing his jacket too. Walking back into my room, I put my clothes on the floor of my closet. I got a pair of mid-rise washed out blue jeans and slipped them on. To ensure Lloyd would let me keep his jacket today. I put on a white long sleeve crop top that was pretty cropped. Mostly because the bottom inch was a pretty lace design. It also had quite the v-neck that dipped pretty low. The shirt also exposed most of my collarbone. Just when I had picked out my shoes, a knock on my door was heard.

"Come in." I said, poking my head out of my closet. It was Lloyd. Only in his normal white t-shirt. He never put on a winter coat. I never knew why.

"Hey, have you seen my jacket?" He asked.

"Uh, no. I dont think I have." I relied.

"You sure? Did you accidentally get it in with your clothes?" I pretended to go through my laundry.

"Uh, nope. No green zip up in here." I smiled innocently.

"Oh, ok. I guess I'll leave early and check the lost and found. Would you be ok with walking by yourself today?" He asked. I ducked back into my closet and quickly shrugged on a hoodie so he wouldnt see my shirt. Walking back out, I walked up to him.

"I'll be ok today." I said pecking him on the lips.

"Ok then. I'm gonna head out in a few minutes and just eat on the way." He said I nodded. He smiled and brought me in for a proper kiss before leaving my room. I smirked as he shut my door. I took off my hoodie and grabbed Lloyd's zip up. Shrugging it on I sighed as I breathed in its scent. I zipped it up so it was about an inch above were my actual neckline on my shirt dipped down - which was pretty much as far as it would zip up. It was huge on me, the material ended a little bit past my butt, almost making it a dress. But it also didnt stay on one of my shoulders. I just finished up my routine, sitting at my desk I did a simple look. I just took a redish more brown shade and blended it into my crease, adding eye liner and mascara. I put my hair into a messy bun, letting my face layers frame my face. Once I was sure Lloyd left, I went into the bathroom and put deodorant on and perfume. Satisfied with my look I put on my same brown combat boots and thick grey socks.

I grabbed my backpack and added the stuff I needed to survive that day. Looking in my mirror at my reflection, I sighed as realization hit me.

Usually the night before exams happened me and the girls had a sleepover and studied together, as well as playing games to ease our minds. And I missed it this year.

Noticing my sadness, my kwamis came out and hugged my cheek.

"I'm sure the girls miss you, Y/N." Longg comforted in her deeper yet feminine voice.

"Yeah. I just really miss home." I said.

"Well, one day I'm sure you'll return." Growll said.

"Definitely. Maybe over summer break?" I said. "I just really miss everyone. Even though its only been 4 months, I've never been away from Paris this long." I said, walking into the kitchen.

"Well, you always have us."

"Yeah. Yeah I do."

🐲🖤🐲

When I got to school, I wasnt suprised to see my friends already at their lockers. Nya noticed me first, jaw dropping before laughing. The rest, minus Kai and Lloyd who weren't there, turned and saw me, and mirrored Nyas reaction. Walking up to the group, I smirked and put my Beats around my neck.

"Lloyd and Kai went to the lost and found to find the very jacket, you minx." Nya teased.

"I know, I'm such a troublemaker, arent I?" I said, opening my locker and putting my backpack down.

"No luck with the jacket. Is Y/N here yet?" I heard Lloyd ask. Nya laughed as the others moved to reveal me smirking at Lloyd, wearing said jacket. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Is that the jacket I asked you if you had this morning?"

"Yup."

"You had it this entire time?"

"Yup."

"Can I have it back?"

"Nope."

"Please! That's my favorite jacket." He whinned.

"I'm aware. But you have a similar one in your locker." I responded, shrugging my shoulders.

"But I want that one." I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"Fine. If you must." I said, tugging the zipper down and struggling it off, sticking it his hands. He did a double take as he saw my top.

"What?" I asked innocently. He glared at me.

"Put the jacket back on." He said. Kai and Cole started snickering at Lloyd's predicament. Give the girl hes dating his jacket to keep her body hidden, or keep his favorite jacket to himself. I grabbed the jacket out of his hands, giving him a quick peck on his pouting lips before smirking as I held it in my hand. Till Nya snatched it. I starred at her, baffled.

"Y/N M/N L/N." She glared.

"That's my name."

"You have a tattoo!?" The others gave me wide eyes. I looked down and noticed that yes, my moon tattoo was showing. Tugging the skin up to show the whole thing, I responded.

"Yes I do."

"Since when?" Nya exclaimed.

"Since I turned 16." I laughed.

"Wait, you've had a tattoo for that long." Kai said.

"Yup. My parents dont know about it though." I winked.

"But - I - what?!" Nya stuttered. "I thought you were a 'good girl'?"

"No, I was quite the troublemaker back in Paris. Still am." I said. "Just not bad type you would think. I just always had the jokes and sarcastic comments. This hidden tattoo is the worst bad thing I've done. But I dont regret it."

"Why do you have the tattoo?" Jay asked. I grabbed the zip up from Nya and shrugged it on, not zipping it up.

"Well, for one me, Mari, and Alya got them together. You see this necklace?" I said pointing to the necklace Alya got me. They nodded. "On the back if says 'The Sun, The Moon, and the Stars. ~ A, F/I, M.'. Alya is the sun, I'm the moon, and Marinette is the stars. Alya got this for me before I left, it matches out tattoos we got." I shrugged.

"What about your other necklace, and your bracelets? I never see you take them off." Cole said. Because two of them are my Miraculous but I cant tell you that.

"These two are family heirlooms," I said pointing to my Miraculous. "And this was a friendship bracelet I made back in Paris with my friends before I moved here."

"Oh."

"Yup." I said. Just the bell rang, signaling we had our first exam to head to.

"Are you gonna zip that up?" Lloyd asked, still not to happy.

"Nope."

🐲🖤🐲

When I got home I immediately went into my room and fell on my bed. I both the 2 exams today. Tomorrow I only had 2nd, and Wednesday I only had 6th. But the exams happened as the day went by. So I still had the normal 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th period schedule. I could leave early tomorrow, and I could get to school late Wednesday. But I didnt know if I would be allowed. Even in high school you couldnt be signed out early without an adult unless you were 18. Which I wasnt. 1 damn year away. I just sighed, extremely tired. I kicked off my shoes and got under the covers. The others went out to go eat, inviting me but I just declined saying I wanted to go home and nap. So here I am. My thoughts cleared as I drifted off into sleep.

I dont remember what time I had fallen asleep, not really caring. But I had woken up to my door quietly opening and closing. I stayed still, pretending to be asleep. At some point my covers had pooled at my waist, my arms were resting beside my head, and I felt that my bun had come out as my hair was sprawled around my pillow. Since I fell asleep with Lloyd's zip up, and the size of it one me, it had opened and only covered my arm. Giving who ever came in a view of my shirt. I assumed it was Lloyd though. My head had been positioned slightly facing my room as I was pretty close to wall.

I felt a hand move some of my hair out of my face. As the person got closer, I knew it was Lloyd. His cologne was definitely a scent I knew. I heard him take a sharp intake of breath, as his thumb delicately drew patterns into my exposed skin on my stomach. Resting his hand on my skin, I felt other hand cup my cheek and his body move forward. He gently kissed my slightly parted lips, not knowing that I was well aware of what he was doing. He pulled away, resting his forehead on mine. I felt him sigh and pull away from me, before I felt the bed dip and him slide beside me, pulling the covers up. Deciding to move, I pretended to move in my sleep, cuddling up to him. I felt him freeze as I wrapped my arm around his waist and rested my head on his outstretched arm. He was facing me, laying on his side too.

"Y/N?" I heard him whisper. I didn't respond, still pretending to sleep. He sighed.

"My god you're perfect. I would never think you would choose me of all people. I don't think you know how much you have me wrapped around your finger. And then seeing you in my zip up, that made me feel some kind of way. Made me think of the future when you could steal any clothes of mine you wanted, and when we would get married and have kids. Of course I would tell you about my alter ego first because I'm sure our kids would have very specific abilities. And I can finally and officially call you mine." My heart fluttered at his words. I think I might faint just listening. Why does he have to be so cute and romantic. "And then when you ignored me, I didnt understand what I did wrong. I didnt know if it was the universe's way of telling I didn't deserve happiness, or if it was something I did. I never told you but I cried that night. I had finally met someone who didnt hate me and actually showed affection, and I blew it. And then you told me why you acted the way you did, and I felt so guilty. I wanted to tell you the reason I left so bad it hurt. And I just want to be with you. No one else." He confessed. My heart clenched as I heard him sniff. I decided enough was enough and opened my eyes. My heart clenched again as I saw his eyes closed, tears falling. I smiled sadly, and brough my arm that wasnt around his waist and whipped his tears. His eyes immediately opened and starred into mine.

"How, uh, how long have you been awake?" He asked nervously.

"Not long. Just heard you say that you want to be with me and nobody else." I said, not wanting to embarrass him. He let out a toothy, nervous smile. I just smiled and kissed him. He kissed back, like he always did. Except this time, he was more desperate. His grip held me in place, be tried to keep each kiss long and each breath shorter. As if he was afraid to loose me. When we finally pulled away, we just stayed there, in each others embrace.

🐲🖤🐲

Tuesday and Wednesday were slow days. I was happy I only had one exam a day, but the one class that was extended that didnt have the exam was miserable. Tuesday in 4th period I couldn't really do anything. The teacher just told us to be quiet as we sat there for the extended time. Zane was in that class with me, but we just drew and played a Mario Cart on his Nintendo Switch. Zane was a really good artist. But he was also really good at video games, being a robot. Wednesday was more bearable, I had the extended 3rd period with Kai. Our class had desk pairs too, but we sat across from each other. So we played paper football, paper soccer and just goofed off really.

Tuesday night I had packed, Nya helping since she had known where we would be going. I of course put the matching Christmas pajamas I got me and Lloyd in my suitcase, along with the other stuff I got at VS. I packed the clothes I wanted, although I was sure if it was snowing I wouldnt need the extremely heavy jackets they were telling me to bring, growing up in Paris' winter.

It was currently Wednesday night. I had just showered, doing it tonight so I could pack my bathroom stuff. I was told to not wear my pajamas on the plane like I had hopped I could. Apparently since we would be landing at noonish there we would start doing activities immediately, so I would have to try and look decent. We also had to be at the airport by 6 a.m which was complete bullshit. Because now I have to actually wake up at 5, the airport being a good 20 minutes away. So I pulled out my clothes I would wear on the plane, same ones I wore shopping with Nya towards the beginning of the month, shoes too. I placed the white sweater, army green jacket, black active leggings, my socks, gloves and shoes on my desk. Along with my mini backpack I would bring as a carry on. I had put my charger and portable charger in, along with my lanyard with my keys and stuff on there, my wallet, hair scrunchies, mini sketchbook and pencils, and fabric for my kwamis to smuggle up with. I had a few snacks packed too, and sushi plus some chicken nuggets were in the fridge waiting to be packed in the morning. I had my brush, scrunchies, deodorant, perfume, face wash, and mascara on my desk ready for the morning. Since I 'had to look decent'. I put on my pajamas and finished packing, making sure I had the stuff I needed and wanted. Christmas music was playing lightly in the background as I packed, a candle lit too. I heard a knock on my door before it opened and closed.

"You almost done?" Lloyd asked. I turned slightly around, looking at him from my crouching position.

"Yeah. Just making sure I've got everything." I said as I closed my suitcase, not zipping it just yet.

"Are you excited?" He asked. He had been teasing me everyday about how much I would love it.

"Yeah. But I'm also extremely impatient. Why can't I know?" I whinned.

"Because it's a suprise." He laughed. I huffed, not happy with being in the dark about it. He just pecked my lips. Believe it or not, despite Sunday, we never really had deep kisses, meaning more than one in a row. Just in the moment ones when we were alone. Or when Lloyd was insecure. But we never took it to far. And I was happy with that, letting our relationship slowly blossom.

"Can I at least have a hint?" I asked.

"Hmm, just that I might get more than just a kiss for it." He teased. I snorted.

"Is that so, Garmadon." He hummed, bringing me into a longer kiss. Pulling away, he smiled.

"I'm just happy I can spend it with you." I groaned.

"Stop being so cheesy. Your making my heart all mushy." I complained.

"Oh you love it." I just poked his cheeks in response.

"Its getting late. And we have to get up at an extremely ungodly hour." I said.

"We do."

"So, if you want a semi kind Y/N tomorrow morning, I need beauty sleep." I said.

"Alright, alright." He said, turning to the door. He stopped and turned around, puckering his lips and pointed to them. I sighed, but gave him a good night kiss.

"Night, Y/N."

"Night, Lloyd."

🐲🖤🐲

I groaned as my alarm woke me up. I quickly shut it off, going back to sleep rather quickly. Till my door was opened very loudly and I was being poked.

"Lloyd Garmadon, I swear to fucking god if you dont stop poking me I'm going to chop of your damn finger." I threatened. And I was suddenly no longer being poked. I started falling asleep again, till I felt lips on mine. Not in the mood, I bit his bottom lip, which was the one in between mine in the kiss. It wasnt a hard bite that would draw blood. But one that was not a pleasant, intimate one. He yelped, probably pulling away quite rapidly. He always had to kneel beside my bed, so I could only imagine him falling back.

"Y/N. You have to get up or we'll be late." Lloyd whispered.

"Five more minutes." I grumbled.

"No. Because then in five minutes, you'll say that again." He said. He wasn't wrong. "C'mon. Please? We have to go an I'll know you'll love it." Ah, the guilt trip. How pleasant.

"You suck." I groaned. I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes. Looking at the blonde, I glared. "I hate mornings."

"I'm well aware of that." He laughed. "But seriously. We have to leave here soon." He said, standing up. He kissed my forehead before leaving the room, turning the light on in the process. I groaned as the blinding light was turned on. Looking around the room one more time, I got up. I grabbed my hairbrush and started there. Once that was done I put on my clothes, slowly but surely. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth, did the mascara, perfume and deodorant. Opening my suitcase I quickly put that stuff away. I left my hair down, knowing I would have the energy later to put it up. I zipped it up, grabbed my carry on and walked out of my room. I made sure all the lights were off and my door was closed before heading to the kitchen. I put my bags by the door, next to Lloyd's, and grabbed the stuff I needed from the kitchen. The sushi and chicken nuggets for my kwamis. I grabbed some food for myself, sitting next to Lloyd eating.

"Are you excited?" He asked, smiling brightly. I smiled tiredly at him.

"Yeah. Just give me a few hours." I grumbled. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. Usually I would give his cheek a kiss in return. Not right now. Yet, there Lloyd was, pointing to his cheek. I sighed, and slightly puckering my lips before kissing his cheek. Or was it just putting my face on his cheek. I didnt know. It was still to early.

"You're to cute." He laughed. I finished eating and took my plate to the sink, washing it, then put it in the drying rack.

"Alright, kiddos. It's time to leave." KoKo said, grabbing her keys. Me and Lloyd grabbed our bags, following her out of the apartment and down to the parking garage. Both our suitcases couldnt fit in the back of the small car, so one had to go in the back seat.

So here we were. Driving through the city as the sun just started peaking out. Lloyd had sat in the front, while I sat behind KoKo. I was leaning against the window, really tired but at this point I wouldnt be able to fall asleep. Which was stupid.

"You ok?" I turned my head an saw Lloyd looking at me, smiling bright as ever.

"Yeah. Just tired." I smiled back. He reached over and put his hand on my knee.

"We'll be at the airport shortly. Then we have to wait for the others." I put my hand over his.

"Ok." He smiled, grabbed my hand in his and pulled it to him. Smiling, he kissed my hand and then turned back facing the front, still holding my hand.

And he held my hand all the way to the airport.

Once we had parked at the drop off area, KoKo helped us with checking in and getting our luggage situation all good.

"Ok! I'll see you guys in a few days, have fun!" KoKo said kissing his sons cheek.

"Yeah. Thanks mom." He said, slightly uncomfortable. She turned to me and brought me into a big hug.

"Watch after him for me! Have fun, and no monkey business you two! I'm not ready to be a grandma!"

"Mom!" Lloyd shouted, embarrassed. I laughed and hugged her back.

"Bye, KoKo. Thank you." I smiled as I pulled away.

"Of course! Bye, you two!" She said before leaving. Lloyd intertwined our hands before pulling me inside.

"For certain things I need you to close your eyes and trust me. And have your music ready." He said.

"Ok."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I confirmed, pecking him on the lips. We approached security, doing what we needed to do. I went through the human scanner, being all clear I got my stuff. Lloyd was all clear, but the dipshit security guard still stopped him.

"Lloyd Garmadon?" Lloyd sighed.

"Yeah. That's me. Do whatever you need to do." Lloyd grumbled, holding his hands up. The security guard started doing a check, before Lloyd was cleared. He grabbed his stuff and walked over to me. He rolled his eyes then gave me a sideways smile. He held my hand again before walking over to a sitting area, where we would be meeting the group. I saw a Starbucks, I need coffee. Or something. I really didnt have much this morning.

"You wanna go in Starbucks?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"I'm allowed to be basic this morning. Let me get food and a drink. You want something?" I asked. He chuckled, but shook his head. I gave him a short 5 second kiss before walking into the store. Getting a simple hot chocolate and a Bacon Guda sandwich, minus the guda. Getting my stuff when my name was called, I walked back over to Lloyd. Sitting next to him, he rested his head on mine as I ate the egg and bacon sandwich. When I was done, I took a sip of the hot chocolate and rested my head on Lloyd's shoulder, with his head still on mine.

"Y/N! Lloyd!" We both turned and say Kai and Nya heading over.

"Hey!" I said, now a bit more perky. Nya hugged me, before pulling away with a huge grin.

"You seem excited." I laughed.

"Duh! When we get there you'll know why!" She cheered. I hugged Kai.

"Hey porcupine." I teased.

"Haha. Very funny." Kai said sarcastically.

"Shes not wrong." Cole said, walking up to the group.

"Why is my hair being attacked." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Sorry we're late. Zane wasnt quite ready when I picked him up." Jay said, the two approaching.

"Well, now that we are all here, let's head to the gate. We should be boarding soon." Lloyd said. I grabbed my bag and hot chocolate, following Lloyd. Noticing that the gate would give away our location, Lloyd grabbed my hand and told me to just play on my phone. But I only had two hands so I just drank my hot chocolate, keeping my head down when I was done taking a sip. When I was done, I threw the cup away then played on my phone. Putting on music, I didn't want to ruin how happy they all were with my suprise, it was so cute and thoughtful. Suprising his much 4 months could make a change.

We had been sitting down waiting for a while, before Lloyd helped me up and guided me to the gate. Lloyd handed the lady my ticket, before allowing me on. Lloyd was definitely consistent.

Once we boarded the plane, we had been seated on the right side, Nya to my right and Lloyd to my left. Kai and Jay to our left while Cole and Zane were behind them. Lloyd smiled brightly down at me as we started to move.

This was gonna be a long flight. But with him, and my friends. Worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 895 30
(Tw- Language) •☆ "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninjago and our friends." "I promise..."☆• ☆...
7.4K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
47.4K 2.1K 66
The ninja end up in Paris after an akumatized victim summons them. Blue Dolphin (aka y/n), a hero alongside Ladybug and Chat Noir, used to live in Ni...
6.1K 424 30
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...