The Sweet Kind of Crazy

By YellyisJelly

"Uh..." was all I could say. Being surrounded by five hot guys is probably every girls' dream, but this is a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Stick your tongue out like a cat. I swear it won't hurt.
Chapter 2: First day of school- AH! COLLEGE!!!!
Chapter 3: New friend, new encounter, new... hottie?
Chapter 4: Vegetables can't walk. But Travis can drag. And Layla can roast.
Chapter 5: Lunch with Charles and Lays!
Chapter 6: "Oh boy."
Chapter 7: I didn't know. Please, don't leave.
Chapter 8: Just because you're cute doesn't mean I like your favorite people.
Chapter 9: I probably should have listened.
Chapter 10: Kicked in the groin
Chapter 11: Kindergarten introductions or something.
Chapter 12: Unfazed emotions- woah, that sounds deep.
Chapter 13: Fun fact- when Dayana is sleeping, you can get to know Leon more.
Chapter 14: Golly shizzle let's ship Oliyana again
Chapter 15: How siblings think
Chapter 16: Training intensifies
Chapter 17: What exactly is CBG?
Chapter 18: Going up?
Chapter 19: Rooftop confessions and conversations
Chapter 20: A weird time with the Carter siblings
Chapter 21: Always close the door before you leave
Chapter 22: Fixie-your-mistakie-roomie
Chapter 23: Snuggle Bugs
Chapter 25: More researches, more clues, more Simba
Chapter 26: Don't trust me
Chapter 27: Just a little homesick
Chapter 28: What a horrible decision
Chapter 29: Little fishies in the pond
Chapter 30: Ana and Dayana
Chapter 31: This wasn't planned very wisely
Chapter 32: Here's the actual plan
Chapter 33: That night: brought to you by Austin
Chapter 34: That late night: brought to you by Kitian
#BlackLivesMatter
Chapter 35: That day: brought to you by Jacob

Chapter 24: Pink tank top and research boards.

799 36 30
By YellyisJelly

There are a lot of things I regret.

One of those things was falling asleep next to Leon.

"Hey snuggle monster." He greeted.

"Shut up, sleep talker." I growled.

He gave me a dazzling grin, "Still not as bad as snuggle monster."

"In my defense, I'm a very clingy sleeper!"

"Specifically, to things you like to snuggle."

"Who doesn't snuggle their pillow?"

"Aha, but I'm not a pillow."

I threw my hands up in exasperation, "I give up!"

He laughed slightly at that.

"Hey what's happening here?" Lawrence asked, his head popping out from a room in their office.

"I am sick of being called snuggle monster!"

"But you do snuggle a lot." He pointed out, fully emerging with a sandwich in his hand.

"Gimme." I said, pointing to his sandwich.

He stuck his tongue out like a little kid, "No, this is mine."

"Please?"

"No."

"Hmph, meanie "

"Give her the fucking sandwich, Lawrence."

I grinned at Leon, "Thanks, snuggle bug."

"Snuggle bug?" He repeated, hiding a smile by placing his knuckles on his lips.

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." I reasoned.

"Truth to that." Lawrence exclaimed, tossing me a high five.

Basically, he just slapped the air towards my direction or something and I returned it by slapping the the air in his direction. Like a long distance high five.

"Ah, this feels just like old times." Lawrence said wistfully.

I smiled slightly as I took a bite out of his peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Sounded like fun..."

Leon sighed, "It was, honestly."

I remained silent.

"I still don't know how your brother got to you before us." Lawrence said, breaking the silence.

I stared at him for a good second before flickering my gaze back to the sandwich.

"Your brother's the same as other gangs; just trying to be better than us."

My eyes widened at what he said.

"Well, it's just a guess. Don't get so worked up." He said, ruffling my hair, "Goodnight Dayana."

With that, he left.

I shook my head at that thought, "Y-yeah."

"Lawrence came up with a weird hypothesis that your brother's in a gang, y'know." Leon informed me.

I pursed my lips, "Yeah, I know."

Leon looked slightly aback, but his look vanished as soon as he took a quick glance at Lawrence.

"Can I... Can I ask more about your hypothesis?"

They looked at each other, having a telepathic conversation with each other.

They made gestures with their faces, somewhat understand whatever conversation they had.

I thought only women had that ability; why do they have it? Is it a sibling thing? Travis and I aren't telekinetic with each other, though.

"We'll tell you." The both of them concluded.

"What are you doing? We agreed I was going to be the one to say it." Lawrence told him, looking a bit irritated, but I can tell he's still amused.

"What? Your eyebrows pointed downward, didn't that mean I get to say it?"

"No, I pointed downwards when I meant that it might be frustrating."

"So when did you say that you'll be the one who'll say it?"

"When I slightly bowed my head."

"I thought that meant I'll be in charge!"

"Guys." I said, "At this point, you're never gonna tell me."

"Sorry, it's just that we're not very fluent in that—" Lawrence coughed, "—dialect."

"That's one way to put it." Leon added with a laugh.

"So... you gonna be telling me or nah?" I questioned.

"We'll tell you." Leon said and bent down.

"Uhm, what are you doing?" I asked.

Before I could further question him, a board emerged from the ground.

"We keep our most important research hidden, and this happens to be hidden in the floor."

"How could you possibly hide that?" I questioned.

"Oh. Easy. The room below us is a room reserved for our research. You know, the 107th room." Lawrence replied nonchalantly.

I glanced at Leon and he nodded at me. So he just happened to be going to that room that time when Luke was threatening me.

I unconsciously glanced at Leon's shoulder, exposed by his tank top. His bandages wrapped around the area he was wounded.

I mentally facepalmed myself for reminding myself of what Leon was wearing.

I don't know if it's to prevent infection(even though he has bandages on) or he's running out of clothes, but ever since he got shot in the shoulder, he's been wearing tank tops.

My thoughts drifted to his wound. They said he was lucky enough that it was only a flesh wound, but said he almost hit an artery or something, that might have made his arm immobile for around five to sixty minutes. I can't remember much of what their doctor, but I'm glad that Leon is fine and it wasn't too serious.

"So... shall we begin?" Leon asked, stretching a bit, raising his pink tank top.

My eyes unknowingly drifted to the exposed part of his abdomen, his abs peeking a bit.

I quickly averted my gaze once the pink fabric covered that area once more, hoping that the two of them didn't notice how I stared at Leon for two seconds.

"Alrighty, let's start then." Lawrence stated, giving me a knowing smirk.

He fucking saw.

I cleared my throat, "So what raised your suspicions?"

"Well, you see, the accident that led to you getting amnesia was actually a car crash with Xander. However, when we went to pick you guys up from the hospital, it was only Xander there."

I nodded, looking at the photos of the accident, seeing a tumbled mini van and a crushed Mercedes-Benz. I winced at the scene, given that my brother is a car guru.

"Well, where did I go?" I asked jokingly.

"That's our same question. When we asked the nurses, they said it was only Xander. When we asked the police, they said it was only Xander. When we asked Xander, you were there. When we asked some witnesses, they said there were too of you." Lawrence cleared his throat, "But the police couldn't find anything, and even if Xander claims that you were there, there wasn't any evidence of any kind to confirm you were with him. You just disappeared without a trace."

I nodded once again, soaking it all in like a sponge.

It was Leon's time to talk, "Then, after a a few months of tracking you down, we finally found you— and with who?"

"Travis..." I mumbled.

"Exactly. We thought it was suspicious that you weren't with Xander at the hospital but you were safe at home with your brother."

"But the police said I wasn't in the crash."

"Oh, you were. After looking for a few more witnesses, we finally found the answer."

Leon took a stick that was behind the board and pointed at a particular photo. I squinted at it.

"This photo is proof that you weren't alone."

I stood up from the desk to take a closer look at the picture.

Sure enough, there was my unconscious body tumbled over on Xander's. I tried to look more, but the photo was too blurry.

I turned to Leon to ask him how they got this photo, only for him to open his mouth at the same time.

I now became aware of how close we are, heat creeping on to my cheeks. Leon's cheeks were visibly reddening, too.

"So, uh, howhere did you guys get the photo?" I asked, "Ah, I meant how did you guys get the photo, but I wasn't sure whether to say where or how and I was already half-way through saying it so it just got jumbled and—"

Leon ruffled my hair, "You talk too much."

Then shut me up, preferably with a kiss.

I shook that thought away, ignoring the horses racing through my chest.

God, Leon, what is this effect you have on me?

~

As Dayana stayed in her place, looking at the picture, I couldn't help but stare at her.

I thought I've moved on from her back then. I thought what I felt for her was because of her crazy attitude and how she was just Dayana. I thought when she had amnesia, I won't be affected by her anymore.

Oh fuck, I was so wrong. Seeing her near me right now, her forehead creased and looking so focused, everything came crashing back down to me.

I'd die for this girl, and this isn't even an exaggeration. She's my whole world and my happiness. Before she came along, I couldn't even bare to work to the point where they had to make Xavier Bryer the gang leader for a few.

Before her, everything was black and white. Nothing seemed interesting to me, the gang always depressing him. Lawrence had to cheer me up several times. He felt guilty for dragging me into this dangerous lifestyle.

I hated my life, until she came along. She made me happy, she gave me purpose.

I love this girl more than there are atoms in the universe. I love her to the moon and back.

Okay, say it with me, "Awwwww." Which team are you guys? Leyana, Xayana, still Oliyana, or are there any surviving Jayana shippers?

Perhaps there are even Luna shippers? Luke and Dayana?

I am so addicted to Leon right now. He's just so dreamy. Admit that you fangirled over him at least one time!

Listen to the song above; it was what I was listening to when I was writing this and it gave me the inspiration to finish this chapter HAHA.

♡~Yelly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
76 11 16
Its the 2nd installment of "please wait your turn"2 Its about our Badboy redflag Millionaire trust fund baby Daniel Garcia who is still unsure of he...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
3.5M 161K 55
"I missed having a little cas in my life." He smirked, letting his eyes show a little life. It was a sight to see and no words could do it justice. ...