HEIRS | โœ”๏ธ

De RosieLatte_

Mystery/Thriller AU: In which, Seoul's most successful inheritors are hiding their darkest secrets. But the... Mai multe

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐š ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
O N E
T W O๐Ÿ“ธ
T H R E E๐ŸŽค
F O U R ๐Ÿ’ฌ
F I V E ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
S I X โšฐ๏ธ
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y ONE
T W E N T Y TWO
T W E N T Y THREE
T W E N T Y FOUR
T W E N T Y FIVE
T W E N T Y SIX
T W E N T Y SEVEN
T W E N T Y EIGHT
T WE N T Y NINE
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y ONE
T H I R T Y TWO
T H I R T Y THREE
T H I R T Y FOUR
T H I R T Y FIVE
T H I R T Y SIX
T H I R T Y SEVEN
T H I R T Y EIGHT
T H I R T Y NINE
F O R T Y
F O R T Y ONE
F O R T Y TWO
F O R T Y THREE
F O R T Y FOUR
F O R T Y SIX
F O R T Y SEVEN
F O R T Y EIGHT
F O R T Y NINE
F I F T Y
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

F O R T Y FIVE

2.5K 145 77
De RosieLatte_

Cont.

"What's the date about?" Lisa asked squinting at the object.

"Must be a special date for that person." Jimin looked up ahead where he had disappeared.

"Actually....along with Jennie," Lisa spoke, " I have suspicions with Jisoo and Hoseok too...."

"WHAT??" he said loudly.

"Yeah,..." Lisa bit her lip, " I saw a hoodie there too."

"You should have told me earlier."

"I was...i was going to tell you." she walked stumbling a little.

"Also, did you just say Hoseok and Jisoo?"

"Yeah.....they are back."

"I thought they were over for good...."

"Right!?" she clicked her finger, " It was kinda sudden...."

"Namjoon too...." Jimin said, " I have suspicions with him."

"Namjoon?? But he's so out of the picture..."

"I know...but he knows some things." Jimin noticed Lisa's confused expression, "You know what...let's get going. It's late."

Both of them separated after getting in their respective cars. Once, Jimin got inside he checked his phone and noticed few calls and a message.

Jennie:

meet me tomorrow or i'll come find you myself

Jimin sighed heavily, shuffling his hair in frustration.

Fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Technologies and co.

It was quite early in the morning but Lisa had decided to come by Taehyung's office. After ignoring his calls from the last two days, she was here to talk it out. Taehyung doesn't even know why i ignored him...

Greeting his secretary, she knocked on his door.

"Come in..."

She opened the door and saw him putting his coat away. He had just arrived as well.

"Lisa??" he was surprised.

"Hi Taehyung...." she smiled awkwardly, "I- i was kinda busy so didn't pick your calls..."

"It's ok..." he avoided eye contact sitting at his chair.

"About your mom...i'm trying my best to get some follow ups." she sat down as well.

"You don't need to hurry. Also...." he pulled out a small packet and placed it on the table, "I came across these pictures of my mom."

Lisa carefully picked it up and pulled out the old photos. They were almost worn out but not in a bad condition. She looked through the photos slowly. There were Mr.Kim and his mother with a baby Taehyung in her arms.

"You look a lot like your mom..." she smiled looking at the photos.

"I guess..." he said staring at them, "I thought this would help with something..."

There were some more photos of his mom and him during his baby years. The next photo was his mom in hospital. She was unconscious with oxygen mask and lot of pipes fitted in her mouth. This might be when his mom suffered from the illness.

"This...." Taehyung looked at the photo, " was when she was severe."

He pulled another picture too. This time it was in graveyard. Lots of people were there in black clothing surrounding the wooden coffin. "This...was when she died. Her funeral."

"I'm so sorry..." she said looking at the photo closely.

There were other pictures of her funeral as well. One showed her coffin, others where baby Taehyung sat at a lady's lap unknown about the situation. More of the funeral photos were seen. Lisa noticed the time stamps at the end of the pictures. It wasn't her intention but she just saw it.

20/07/06...

It was one of the funeral pictures time stamps. She thought it was oddly familiar.

All of the funeral pictures time stamps were same. 20/07/06  5:00 pm.

Suddenly, she remembered about last night. The keyring. It had....the same date....

She looked at the photos closely and there was no mistaking. They were the same dates.

Chills ran down her spine when she realised it all. No way......it can't be....

She slowly looked up at Taehyung who was going through the photos silently.

You can't be the one....right?

Taehyung noticed her staring at him, " What is it?"

Lisa blinked and looked away.

"It's okay.....you don't have to feel sorry. Everyone gives the same reactions..." Taehyung smiled softly holding the photos.

Lisa could only nod and look at the photo....and the time stamp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa walked down the busy floor of the Kims building. She was again in her thoughts not noticing her surroundings.

Just then Rosè entered the building and walked towards the elevator. She noticed Lisa in the middle of the floor and got shocked.Why is she here? Moreover, She looked dazed and...lost.

Hesitating a little she called Lisa. "Lisa!! Lisa!!...." she didn't seem to listen.

Rosè rushed towards her and pulled her hands, "Yah Lisa!!"

She was back to reality, eyes wide when she noticed it was Rosè. "You're....here?"

Rosè didn't speak a word and pulled her near the wall. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk with Taehyung..." Lisa noticed her confused look," about his mother.."

" You're.....helping him with that case?"

"Umm...yeah."

So, Taehyung was really that upset with me.....Rosè thought.

" Rosè yahh..." Lisa suddenly hold both her arms. She looked up surprised.

"Did you get any messages from Unknown??"

"I....uhh...yeah." Rosè finally looked up at her.

"Show me your phone." Lisa held out her hand. She quickly handed it to her and Lisa immediately started scrolling at the messages. They were the same messages she had received. The one where it said 'you will be surprised.'

"Did you encounter with the hooded person?" Lisa asked giving back her phone.

"No....why? You....didn't..." Rosè creased her brows.

"Yes, i did...." Lisa sighed, " I saw him yesterday. Even before that."

"What...."

"Rosè, I have so much things to say to you. We have to catch up soon..." Lisa let her arms go. "We are on the same page....right?"

Rosè nodded slowly. This matter was getting serious by the second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She opened Taehyung's office and saw him rummaging through some stuffs.

"Taehyung..."

He looked up surprised, " You came here??"

"You can't even pick up your calls huh..." Rosè ignored his question.

He didn't speak anything but continued rummaging  his desk.

She sighed heavily," Also, you found someone to continue with your mom's case..."

This time he looked up, "Oh Lisa? She insisted on helping me."

"Insisted?...."

Taehyung just seemed too focused on going through the things and didn't speak.

"What are you even searching for Taehyung?" Rosè looked annoyed.

He grabbed his coat in a hurry and walked to the door, "Sorry, Rosè....Let's talk some other time okay?"

"Taehyung!" she called standing still, " Are you really not going to cancel the engagement?"

He stopped and walked closer to her, not taking his eyes off her, " We don't have a choice."

With that he walked out the office, leaving Rosè speechless.

After getting her senses back, she went back to her car. So, he was really going to play along with this engagement shit. Don't have a choice? What does he even mean??

She reached her car but stopped instantly. There was a small envelope taped on her car's window. She slowly pulled it and looked around carefully. There was no one.

She got inside her car quickly and locked it. Taking a deep breath she stared at the envelope for sometime and opened it finally. There were few photos and on top of them was a small note.

This was really hard to take.

ps. im a victim too.

She put the note away and looked at the photos. There was the hooded person standing infront of a convenience store. Oh my god.

She looked at the next photo. This one was a little zoomed in but the person turning his back. Her heart started to beat fast.

Now, there was only one photo left. It was even more zoomed in. This time her hands started to tremble. The hooded person was wearing a mask but his eyes were still visible.She didn't have to look twice at the photo.Because she knew....

Those eyes, they were of.......Jungkook.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung...?
Jungkook...?
Taehyung?? Jungkook??
?????

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

38.8K 953 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosรฉ. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
26.3K 1.1K 23
-THRILLER HIGH SCHOOL FF- The bullies of Seoul high school thought that they could get away from a murder but could they? . . . >Look at you, you're...
55.3K 1.5K 61
this is (Blackpink) a Nerd Girls that is Rich Who is super Smart if its comes to school, very shy girls that is FRIENDLY they become close to their...
316K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! ๐Ÿ˜Š