The Life Of Avah Skye Part II

By QueensEmpire

*Make sure you read the first book before you read this one* -Avah is finally free , but dealing with a spec... More

1 .
2 .
3. Nightmares Of Passion
3 .
4
5
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 // 1 week later //
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 > Darrel's Morning <
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 // Month later //
Chapter 35 // Last Date //
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 // Darrel's POV //
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 : New York City
Chapter 41// Morning Dirt
Chapter 42 // A Day Out //
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56 "Morning Sickness"
Chapter 57
Chaper58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 : 2 weeks later
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
4 Months Later

11.

4K 226 2
By QueensEmpire

6 months later

My work phone rang and i reached to pick it up "Avah Skye"

"Hey i would like to come in to make an appointment with you, my cousin Reggie told me how great your pictures were"

i smiled "Thank you Ma'iam and i am free today between 6-745 do you think you'll be able to make it?"

"mm, i have a rehearsal at that time i'm free tomorrow" pulling up the calander i searched for tomorrow's scehdule when Dillian poked his dreadhead tail in with a big smile. I waved for him to come in.

"How is 10am?" i asked

"Amazing" she said i could hear the claps of her hand

"Alright when you come in we will discuss the specifics and may i get you name?"

"Taylor Scotts"

"Alright, see you then mrs.Scott" Dillian gave me a silly smile as he handed me a cup of coffee. "Mm smell good" i say closing my eyes

"Lookie lookie" he says getting to the point "Me, you, Chantel, and Ricky. out. Friday Night. you in?"

i chuckled rolling my eyes  "you know going.out is not my scene"

he whined poking his lips out, "You never want to go out all you do is work. ima need you to tighten up honey"

"No Dillian" i tell him and laugh when he sashays over to me and leans on my desk as if i shot him. "Stop get off my desk boy" i laugh, he was such a damn goof ball and was always the light of my days.

"Then come, please, plus we both hit out 60th cliente today and i believe we both need to celebrate"

i roll my eyes and study him, "sure sure, you talk to Chantel"

"Surely did she still going on that date with that sexy ass lightskin baller she been playing.hard to get with"

"His name is Kevin and uuh yeah i know. she stay up all night talking to that boy" i roll my eyes in sillyness.

"From what the little baby birds tell me, his friend wanted you to give him a try to"

Kevin Braxster. Tony's (Chantel's boojank's best friend) he was cute and all but not my type ... even though i didnt have a type, i just wont willing to give him a try. from what i heard he couldnt keep his Dick in his pants.

SEX . was out the door with me a long time ago. "His friend can hop off"

Dillian chuckled "You so mean to men" playing with his dreads he stand "Welp let me be out, got an appointment in a few."

"Same here"  i admit looking at the time. once he shut my door, i signed deeply and became suddenly sad all over again. i had no idea why but i was having a knot in my chest and my palms were sweaty. i was nervous as hell, but for what, i had no clue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 1.6K 30
Kamyaah Was 18 Nerd W Glasses Her Mama Was Almost Never Home When She Was She Got Mistreated One Night Guys Broke Into The House Kidnapped Kamyaah Ca...
5.5K 363 47
Sometimes the person you are in love with is right in front of you
160K 8.5K 84
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
140K 6.3K 45
Young girl was raped by local Drug dealers whom end up to be her husbands workers in the future she tells her husband Carols and he kills the men. Bu...