His Angels

By bagellss

[STANDALONE] Jax Monroe is a teenage father. Before playing the role of a father he had the role of a player... More

covers
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
q & a session
chapter thirty-eight
clarifications
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
announcements
sequel: prologue
sequel: chapter one
sequel: chapter two
sequel: chapter three
sequel: chapter four
sequel: chapter five
sequel: chapter six
sequel: chapter seven
sequel: chapter eight
sequel: chapter nine
sequel: chapter ten
sequel: chapter eleven
sequel: chapter twelve
sequel: chapter thirteen
sequel: chapter fourteen
sequel: chapter fifteen
sequel: chapter sixteen
sequel: chapter seventeen
sequel: chapter eighteen
sequel: chapter nineteen
sequel: chapter twenty
sequel: chapter twenty-one
sequel: chapter twenty-two
sequel: chapter twenty-three
sequel: chapter twenty-four
sequel: chapter twenty-five
sequel: chapter twenty-six
sequel: chapter twenty-seven
sequel: chapter twenty-eight
sequel: chapter twenty-nine
sequel: q & a session
sequel: chapter thirty
sequel: chapter thirty-one
sequel: chapter thirty-two
sequel: chapter thirty-three
sequel: chapter thirty-four
sequel: chapter thirty-five
sequel: chapter thirty-six
sequel: chapter thirty-seven
sequel: chapter thirty-eight
sequel: chapter thirty-nine
sequel: chapter forty
sequel: chapter forty-one
sequel: chapter forty-two
sequel: chapter forty-three
sequel: epilogue
announcement

chapter seventeen

130K 3.4K 906
By bagellss

"Bebe, I can't stop crying," Levi says laying on my shoulder.

"Yes, yes I know. You're very emotional." I patted his back.

"It's been three hours, please stop crying," Kyla says giving him another box of tissues. He's gone through 2 of these boxes already.

"I'm here! I'm here! Did I miss anything?" Issac storms in.

"No sweetie, she's still in there."

"Okay. Okay." Issac turns over to me. "How long has he been crying?" He mouths.

"Three hours." I mouthed back.

Issac smiles and I start laughing.

"What's funny?" Levi asks.

"Nothing dad, cmon just let it out," I said patting his back and he continues to let it out.

After about 15 minutes of waiting the doctors decide that it's best if she were to give birth now. This time she was going to have a C-section.

"Who wants to go in with her?" The doctor asks.

"We'll go." Issac holds up Levi. "Kyla do you think you could take the kids home. I don't want them missing school tomorrow." He asks her and she nods.

"Sleep right babies. You'll meet your new sibling tomorrow." Issac hugs Taylor and me I. Levi already ran into the room and stood right next to the surrogate.

Kyla takes us home and stays here with us. She had her own room here too even though she had her own house with her husband.

~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Can you shut the hell up!" Kyla yells. I rubbed my eyes and got up.

Thanks, Kyla. You sure know how to wake people up.

I got up and walked into the bathroom. I showered, washed my face, and well peed because everyone has to pee. Am I right?

I texted Jax and told him what I was wearing and if that was okay. He said yes.

I wore a black champion t-shirt with high-waisted denim ripped jeans and my black high-top vans.

I sat in my chair and did a little bit of makeup. Just mascara and highlight.

I put my hair in a messy ponytail.

I texted Issac if everything was okay. He told me that she hasn't given birth yet but the baby will definitely be here before we get home from school.

I went downstairs to see Kyla making some breakfast.

She usually left before us but I guess she wanted to stay late today.

"Good morning children!" She saying. She's very happy this morning.

"Good morning auntie." We both say.

The front door opens and then slams.

"Claireece Star! I know you did not just slam the door!" Kyla yells and then we hear another slam.

"I'll go check it out." I take my plate and go upstairs.

I knocked on the door and gently opened it. I slowly come in but I see a pillow going towards my plate so I turn around and let it hit me on my back.

"Listen, when you see me with a plate of food don't mess with me cuz I could seriously injure you in so many different ways," I said taking a bite of my bacon. I sat down a good 2 feet away from her.

"Daniel cheated on me with some blonde bitch!" She spat.

Claire and I were two years apart. We were close but when she made it into high school she got closer with her friends and I got closer with Taylor. Yes, my little brother Taylor.

I was a loner and so was he.

After she started high school we would always argue over every little thing. 4 years later she left to go to college. I mean it's an hour drive from here and she lives on campus but she still comes around.

She's still protective of me just like I am with her but we just don't share secrets and shit like some sisters do.

"And you know that blonde bitch? It was Kelsey Morand! My worst fucking enemy!" She hits her pillow.

"He cheated on you with Kelsey Morand? The girl who got a boob job her sophomore year and lied. The one who got lip fillers but like one side was bigger than the other? The one whose nose I broke two years ago Kelsey?"

"Yes." She groans.

"Damn he sure knows how to downgrade." I shook my head taking another bite of my bacon.

She turns around with a mean face and I notice the corner of her lips tugging up. She smiles and so do I.

"Why do you always know the right thing to say?" She asks wiping her face.

"Not sure. Guess I was born with a load of awesomeness."

"Of course." She hugs me and I'm shocked. "What's with your face?"

"You haven't hugged me in a very long time that's all."

"I know and I'm sorry. I still love you." She kisses my head and ruffles my hair.

"I think I still love you. I don't know, I'm not sure if I could handle all this love." I joked and she rolled her eyes but smiles. I do the same.

She reaches out for my plate and I slapped her hand. "Aye! Get your own." I yelled getting up and running downstairs.

"Is she okay?" Taylor asks me.

"Daniel downgraded terribly," I told him and he raises his eyebrow.

"With who?" Kyla asks.

"Kelsey. The girl I fought two years ago and broke her nose." I told them and they nodded.

"He did downgrade," Kyla says and we both laughed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: july 1st, 2020

Hey guys! How y'all doing? How's your summer so far? Mines has been really unproductive since corona and all. 

Reminder: Just because you don't see a lot of posts about black lives matter doesn't mean you shouldn't stop looking for ways to help. Please go out and look for ways to help.

Thank you for over 50k reads. I'm so glad people are enjoying this book. My updating schedule is every other Wednesday. Anyways be careful and stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 30.8K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
360K 1.2K 35
Avidas Leivi Yu is a Law student from ADMU. He loves to go on a party with his friends. He is a member of a frat that spoil them about the exam. He i...
889K 21.4K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
627K 40.6K 52
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...