Ben Hardy Imagines!

By emzzy_wickerss

i don't know what to put here so ... please enjoy this collection of shitty and not-so-shitty smuts and fluff... More

The Other Side Of The Fish Tank (b.h)
Bad Girls Get Punished (b.h)
The Other Side of the Fish Tank II (b.h)
Better Man (b.h)
You Will Be Found (b.h)
upcoming!!
throne (b.h)
just once, please?
Babydoll.
UPDATE // I AM SO SORRY
NSFW Alphabet (b.h)
Silence In The Library
Motivation
me again lol
ffs not again

Announcement!!

722 4 0
By emzzy_wickerss

Hey everyone!!

Just wanna thank you all for the love!!

I have a new book called "Finding You" and I've just published the first part! It's about Ben and a girl called Emelia, and they are teachers at a school in England. It's a romance fan fiction thing but there are hints of thriller and mystery in there too as there's a murder in it & also as I'm trying to combine all of my favourite types of genres!!

It's kind of Tattooist of Auschwitz meets A Stranger In The House type of story but just not those storylines... you'll see as the story progresses!!

But yeah, I hope you enjoy it. I've worked really hard on the first chapter, and I hope it won't flop!! I'm also NOT gonna give up on this book while I'm doing that one cause I really do love this book!!

If you could read the first chapter and comment to let me know your thoughts I'd really appreciate it!! It's published and on my page so I hope you enjoy!!

Okay, that's enough rambling!!

:) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 4.4K 191
Come and experience the oneshots, imagines, series and stories of the boys of Queen. After seeing the film twice and diving into the Queen fandom on...
621 76 31
My best friend and I are huge fans of Gwilym Lee and Ben Hardy and when we went to London, something crazy happend...... A Borhap fanfic (includes fl...
37.7K 480 30
Basically a book full of Maylor oneshots. Includes fluff, smut, and several kinks. Warning : Good writing skills not guaranteed. P.S. I take constru...
4.4K 125 27
I already wrote two Hardzello stories, and had a lot of ideas that didn't make either of the fan fictions. Either because the idea was too vague or t...