Translucent #Billionaire Seri...

By Daisyinks

*STAND ALONE NOVEL* •NOTE Suitable for readers preferring slow, detailed and intense content. "I don't share... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chpater 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilouge

Chapter 41

33.7K 1.2K 254
By Daisyinks

Her platinum blonde hair was neatly  ironed, her face was charming as always.

"Long time Nevaeh, I missed you.." she takes a step forward and attached her tall frame to me. I just stood there not knowing what to say. When did it grow this awkward between us? I reciprocate her warmth and smile. She was different from the last time I have seen her.

"You date did go well after all." Her eyes light up and she looks behind me at Terrence. Sara and Abby immediately greet me and my eyes well up seeing my safety cushions. I was ready to crumble, I was in dire need of some pampering.

"Nevaeh  and I  will join you in a bit. Please feel comfortable." Terrence's hospitality seemed like a warning. The girls gulp and look away.

Have been there.

He grabs my waist and drags me towards his room making me suddenly protest.

"You promised." He Grits his teeth and I silently surrender following his steps.

Once I enter his room which was another showcase of opulence and royalty I don't dwell much on taking the essence of the room. Terrence definitely expected a reaction but I chose not to give one.

"Clothes?"

"There." He motions his head. I start heading when Terrence immediately catches my wrist

"Didn't you like it?" His eyes motion towards the room.

"Its great." I try smiling. He stares at me for good two seconds.

"This will be our room. If there's anything you are hesitant about, please feel free to share it with me."

"This place is lovely. There is nothing trust me."

"Liar." The glint in his eyes suddenly grows vibrant. My smile starts to fade. He takes a step forward and I take one back.

"What does that mean?"
He stops and I hold my breath.

"There is a lot that you hide wife." He huskily whispers.

"Terrence I-I.."
He grabs a twirl of my hair and caresses it making my breath hunch.  I glance at his expression through the corner of my eyes..

Pure desire. His eyes turned a shade darker, instead of making him look more handsome they made him look evil. More sinful and good gracious..so very eerie.
He leans closer and I turn my head aside denying him the proximity.

My eyes fall on the wall plastered, huge lengths mirror which seemed to provide me a good picture of how we looked like. He looked like a lion, a deadly predator in human skin while I looked like helpless rabbit, thrown at his mercy.

Him Leaning into me, seemed so intimate. So personal. So sinful.

"Leave before I rip it down." His eyes fell on my heaving breasts. A Warning. A threat.

That seemed enough because the next moment I'm running towards the bathroom.

**********

I lazily twirled my glass of water eyeing the night sky. It was a full moon night today. The faint glow of the mighty moon spread it's long wide warmth everywhere. I looked at the silent city unable to form a single word. The bullet proof , glass partitioned slide doors restricted my freedom for enjoying the breeze. I looked like a damsel in distress trapped for an eternity with a beast.

"I was searching for you Nevaeh." I turn Around and find Sara folding her hands against her chest and wearing her pJ's

"Couldn't sleep"
"Me too."
She sits beside me on the edge of the railing.

"How is it here Nevaeh? how are you and him? — She huffs a breath, "—How are you surviving him?" I don't answer that question. Few hours back when we were having dinner Terrence gave all of them a clear picture of not to outstep their boundaries, if they did so, their bodies will be hanging raw. That scared me too.

"When there is no option sometimes you find ways."

"I can't believe this. I wouldn't survive with him for a second. He is extremely dominating."

"Tell me about it." She sighs.
Her hand reaches mine.

"Have faith. Things are going to get better."

"I have lost mine long time ago Sara. Everything I do ties me tighter to him. Closer to him."

"He is scary. It's..I don't know Nevaeh. I feel so bad. Knowing how dangerous he is I still cant help you. I feel so useless. I failed as a friend and I'm so sorry."

"It isn't your fault. It's my fate and I'm growing used to his ways."

"Did he ever..force himself on you." Her eyes look away not able to hear it from me.

"He didn't but he loves eye raping me. We..we shouldn't be talking about this. He always gets a whiff." I look around afraid that he will barge in any moment. It's way past midnight and I asked him if I could spend time with my friends and sleep next to them. Which he reluctantly agreed to.

"No, does he..exploit you like that." Why was she being so persistent..

"He loves intimacy Sara. He is lustful. I can see it in his eyes..he is capable of exploiting me. Maybe much more than that..destroying me." I look into her green eyes and they held unshed tears. She adjusts her black glasses and looks away.

"I'm so sorry that you have to go through this Nevaeh. I pray that no one endures what you do." Her voice slightly cracks.

"He is better than other dirty predators in the world."

"You must be delusional if you think so. He is worse. Far more than you can ever believe."

"I live  with him Sara." It irked me that She was categorising him to be so vile. For some reason.

"That's the reason you only get to see his facade. Do you know recently when he traveled to London he met the mobsters in London prison. And freed Stall, an illegal Assassin with Yes a league procedure. Do you know, why no journalist is raising a question against that? When the higher, powerful authorities surrender who are they to even look."

I was finding it hard to breath. He is so bad.

"You are scaring me Sara. Please don't make it hard."

"I recently met Summer and you know, the only thing she was asking me was to promise her your safety. She gave me divorce papers begging me to get his signature done. She wants to wipe that Rodriguez from your name..because she knows she is the one to put it There"

"Sara don't talk loud, he can hear us." I look around and sigh in relief when the lights upstairs were turned off. The night was extremely silent.

"He..he wants me to give him a chance. He wants me to give him children Sara. He says he wants me to carry his seed and I feel so disgusted. I don't want to mother his children. I hate him."

"Don't continue it Nevaeh, I just hope it's not too late." A sarcastic smile decorated my face. Sara immediately gasps. Her eyes widen.

"You..you are planning something dangerous. Nevaeh don't tell me you are playing with fire because let's make it very clear..you will not only burn but die too."

"I have no option. Either I take it or succumb to my traitor of a fate, you know I cannot do that."

She face palms and rolls her eyes with frustration.

"Are you even listening to yourself! You sound pathetic. Don't take a step in a fit of rage Nevaeh. You are tied tighter and you will fall harder."

"Then let me fall. He just stole every bit of my happiness. He wants me to give him a chance! Can you believe it?! He is a barbarian girls get scared about! He is a monster! A beast and very other dirty thing in the world." Her lips part. Her green emerald eyes suddenly looked like crystals.

"You hate him.oh my god you hate him with everything inside of you." I remove her hand from my shoulder and try to get up.

"You hate something with outmost passion and the universe is going to gift it to you."

"I don't have time to talk nonsense Sara. I think we should head to bed." She immediately catches my wrist. I look up and the burning fire spread in every corner of her deep eyes.

"Go ahead but do not come crying back to me because let's get one thing very straight Nevaeh. Fool me once shame on you, fool  me twice shame on me. And you are soon going to realise it! Haven't you learnt a lesson from Summer! She went ahead to trick him? What happened ah!?tell me? I want to know!! Because that was a master plan right!"

"Summer fell pray to her emotions and took a decision in haste!"

"And you are not!"

"Don't not raise your voice please!"

"Just tell me one thing Nevaeh, that's it..I won't ask for more."
I fold my hands against my chest. The wind played with my tendrils.

"When everything is over, this dirty sick game that you two are playing. Will you even have your soul to come back to? Because I'll bet he will eat that away too."

That shook me.

"What do you want me to do?!" I cry out.

"Give him a chance."

"I cannot! Knowing about him and his dangerous world you still are asking me to do it!"

"Because there isn't any option left. Try understanding him, maybe..just maybe.. fate paired your two for a reason."

************

The room was stacked with people in their elegant Suits and tight skirts. Men looked polished and completely business like. I felt trapped and suffocated. My skirt restricted my movement.

"Good evening Gentlemen, thanks for attending the meet on such a short notice. Hope to put forth positive negotiations." Samuel utters his hand busy fiddling with the pen. Terrence lazily stroked his stubble with his manicured fingers while I looked for a sign of my dad.
Unable to contain my curiosity, I leaned closer to Mr.Rodriguez..but it wasn't a great idea after all.

My skirt riled up and his gaze branded me. Hot and thick. I look around to find people giving us goofy smiles.Terrence was stoic but his eyes held a playful smirk.

"Dad isn't here." I whisper yell. He Rudely ignores me and starts listening to different representatives of his business empire. I soon was bored out but the name 'Park Enterprises' catches my attention.

"It's a futile investment if you ask me Mr.Rodriguez." An old man opines sipping his water casually. I look around the room to find people agreeing to it.

"Park Enterprises was running in profits for the past decade, few business contingencies, mild at that cannot judge it's efficiency. All it needs is a new perspective. A new way to address the decisions as such sir. Sorry if it comes out rude but it's ability to recover from loses has been the fastest thus far, which includes high end tech firms like Palpal"

I look at Terrence whose grey eyes observed my features with keen interest. However his eyes seemed bored.

"You say that child because your dad practically owns it, I say it with experience. Take it."

"I don't think my daughter is exaggerating." I look at the entrance and my eyes lit up taking a firm looking handsome man, my father.
He looked so neat and refined. My heart immediately swells when I recollect what he said.

"Excuse my delay ladies, and masters."

He walks in and takes a seat right opposite to mine. I look at Terrence and couldn't contain myself..I give him a full blown smile.
He stills for a moment..and something so dark and strange passes through his eyes. I grow petrified and look away.

How can he look so purely malicious?

"Park Enterprises has been starting from the base, it changed its outlook and now I'm glad to announce that our short term investments have indeed paid us. Our tie ups to the universities are a prospective growth for our future. All the investment are thus far  fruitful and 30 percent of our profits are going to Rodriguez and Firms anyways, which do not account to one fourth of the turnover of  this mother company. There is no loss that's happening, similarly neither a boisterous gain. So I see no point  in calling it a useless investment Mr.Soni."

"Speaks a man who has been on a paid leave for so long." I grow appalled by the words .

"That's way too pointed Mr.Soni. I suggest you to filter your words if you want to retain a life at all. Forget the buttered one you sit on."
Terrence acidly speaks making every other man look away in helplessness. They can't speak back to him. He gets up and all eyes find him.

He buttons his suit and heads towards dad. His height casted a shadow on the flawless mirrors of the shielded office.

He stops in front of him. And to everyone's utter surprise bends forth, resting his weight on his folded knee down.

"I sincerely apologise on Mr.Soni's behalf sir. Sorry for everything." His eyes never wavered from dad. Everyone gasp. Me too.

Oh ,Terrence Rodriguez doesn't apologise. No he never does..on a bent knee to top that off..no..

Unless. He has got a plan. A dirty one at that.

A flawless one.

A final one

**********

Hello!
Did you guys enjoyed the update!

I'm sorry I couldn't reply to all your sweet comments in my last post.

I' have finally sketched the climax guys. We are steering towards the end. Might take time but I have seen it in my mind. Played the scene too!

Huff! I don't make sense. But still!

Alright..so please let me know what you think!!

And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT. Please help this story reach those who would love it to bits. Being a reader I can understand the quench to read certain kind of genres again and again..I want to welcome everyone to the family.

(Might as well get adopted by Mr and Mrs.Rodriguez) you never know!

I'm blabbering!

Alright! See you next Saturday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 62K 52
"Ashima come with me, we need to talk" Edward said and before I could react he took hold of my hand leading us out of the club ignoring my protest as...
5.4M 144K 33
"I want to have you scream my name to the heavens as I thrust into you." he elaborates, causing me to shut my legs. "I-" I stop, not knowing how to r...
1.7M 63.4K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
266K 7.4K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...