His Angels

By bagellss

[STANDALONE] Jax Monroe is a teenage father. Before playing the role of a father he had the role of a player... More

covers
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
q & a session
chapter thirty-eight
clarifications
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
announcements
sequel: prologue
sequel: chapter one
sequel: chapter two
sequel: chapter three
sequel: chapter four
sequel: chapter five
sequel: chapter six
sequel: chapter seven
sequel: chapter eight
sequel: chapter nine
sequel: chapter ten
sequel: chapter eleven
sequel: chapter twelve
sequel: chapter thirteen
sequel: chapter fourteen
sequel: chapter fifteen
sequel: chapter sixteen
sequel: chapter seventeen
sequel: chapter eighteen
sequel: chapter nineteen
sequel: chapter twenty
sequel: chapter twenty-one
sequel: chapter twenty-two
sequel: chapter twenty-three
sequel: chapter twenty-four
sequel: chapter twenty-five
sequel: chapter twenty-six
sequel: chapter twenty-seven
sequel: chapter twenty-eight
sequel: chapter twenty-nine
sequel: q & a session
sequel: chapter thirty
sequel: chapter thirty-one
sequel: chapter thirty-two
sequel: chapter thirty-three
sequel: chapter thirty-four
sequel: chapter thirty-five
sequel: chapter thirty-six
sequel: chapter thirty-seven
sequel: chapter thirty-eight
sequel: chapter thirty-nine
sequel: chapter forty
sequel: chapter forty-one
sequel: chapter forty-two
sequel: chapter forty-three
sequel: epilogue
announcement

chapter fourteen

142K 3.7K 2.3K
By bagellss

"Well Braxton is now in jail and you are now drama-free." Kylie hugs me.

"There is still Ryan and their little std group," Kyle tells her and she hits him with her book.

"Would you just let it be damn it!" She yells at him. I rolled my eyes as those two continue to argue with each other.

"Brynn." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw the barbie herself, Paris Jones.

She was famous for you, sleeping around, and for also being the girl that Braxton cheated on me with. Ain't that something.

I had no problems with her until she started shoving her and Brax's sex life in my face. I mean I wasn't jealous but it was soooo annoying.

"What?"

"You locked my boyfriend away!" She screams and her little lalaloopsies behind her gave me "glares" that looked more funny than intimidating.

Is she okay? Like did she not know what he did?

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't, she's a little slow.

They're literally clowns, but clowns are way better looking than them.

"Your boyfriend deserves to be in there for what he did," Rex says.

"He will come out soon and he will get you back." She spits in my face. Literally. I'm going to literally puke in this bitch.

I wiped my face with my sleeve. "According to my lawyers, he is facing charges for assault, underage drinking, and drug use so that'll be about 10-15 years," I told her and her eyes widen.

"You bitchface."

"What an original insult." I gave her a fake smile before turning around and closing my locker.

"This isn't over. Ryan and I will make your life miserable for what you did to him." She yells.

"Okay, have fun." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

You see I'm nice to people only when I get the same back.

Issac taught me to not be too nice like Levi was.

He told me everything you're supposed to know before going into high school. Claire and Taylor both got the same talk.

I walked into my first class which was Calculus. I hated math. I used to love it you know when it was easy.

The harder it gets the more hate I have towards it, what is the point in learning all these useless formulas? I don't understand.

This week was spirit week and today we had to wear anything that is the color burgundy, white or black.

Soooo I wore a white fitted crop top, black cardigan, and burgundy high-waisted ripped jeans with black knee-high boots.

Kylie and I decided to match. Well, she kinda forced me so she wore a black tank top, white ripped jeans, and burgundy knee-high boots.

Tuesday will be twin day, Wednesday is pajama day, Thursday is going to be, wear someone else's jersey day and then Friday is the Prep Rally so for sports players we have to wear our uniform.

"So who's your twin for twin day?" Kyle asks.

"Well, Rex is since Kylie is yours."

"Rex told me Tiana was going to be his twin." He said with guilt.

Rex and I haven't been the best. We've gotten into arguments obviously not big ones but he's been doing things without telling me. I understand that he doesn't have to tell me everything but still, I'm his best friend. I always have to find out shit from Kylie or Kyle.

Oh and now I have to find a damn twin for twin day.

Maybe I'll just tape my face onto a mop and call it a day.

"You okay?" Kyle asks me putting his hand on my mind.

"Just peachy." I sighed before the teacher walked in and started teaching.

~

Spanish was finally over. I mean I didn't have any problems with the teacher but the kids in this class are so annoying and stupid.

And they wonder why they're failing.

Idiots.

"Knightly. Stay for a little bit." She says and I sit down in the seat in front of her.

"Thank you for tutoring Jax. It has helped him a lot. He passed both of his exams with a B+"

"He is a good student," I said with a tiny smile.

"I would love it if you could continue to help and tutor him for the rest of the year."

"That would be no problem."

"Alright thank you. You may be dismissed. Enjoy lunch." She smiles and I return.

I walked into the lunchroom and sat down next to Kylie. It was just her and Kyle. Rex was across the room talking to Tiana. He was paying attention to her but she was smirking at me.

So she's one of those annoying ass humans huh.

"Hey, Mrs. Grumpy." Kylie hugs me and I hug her back.

"Hey, Ky."

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing."

"I'm your best friend! Tell me." She says in a deep voice causing me to smile.

"Rex that's all. We've never argued this much before and I'm just tired. Every time I try to talk to him about our arguments we end up arguing again."

"Listen, forget about him. He's been acting weird but maybe he is going through a phase. Just let him be."

"Well, then I'm gonna need to stay away from him for a while. I can feel myself snapping at any moment." I told her.

"I know. You're like a Koala you're calm but if pushed around you'll get angry. It's cute." She laughs.

"I guess." I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Hey guys," Rex says with his whole sunshine and rainbows attitude.

Kylie and Kyle say hi and I just glanced at him and gave him a small yet very fake smile.

"What's up with you?" Rex asks with an attitude now.

I shrugged, "Nothing."

"Looks like you have a problem with me." Do I? 

I must because sometimes I can't hide my facial expressions.

"I'm fine," I said trying to keep myself calm. Geez, if he doesn't stop pushing my buttons I'm going to flip a table.

"Okay sure." He rolls his eyes going on his phone.

I started fiddling and playing with my fingers which keeps me distracted so I don't pop off.

"Brynnley are you okay?" Kyle asks me.

"Yup," I said beginning to shake my leg.

"Okay, get up. Let's go." He pulls me up and takes me over to Jax and 2 other football players who must be his friends. 

"Watch her. Don't let her go." He told them. They nod and looked over at me.

"You're mad. Why are you mad?" One says. He had blonde hair, light brown eyes, tan skin, and a nice facial structure.

"Leave her alone." The other one says. He has hazel eyes, brown hair, pale skin, and also had a nice facial structure.

"Brynn?" Jax puts his finger under my chin and turns my head towards him.

I stopped shaking my legs and everything calmed down. "Yeah?" I spoke which came out more like a whisper.

"Why are you upset?"

"Rex keeps pushing my buttons and I rather keep the anger and hurt inside and let it eat me up and blurt out something that could potentially fuck up our friendship," I told him. I was nothing but calm. Which is different.

If someone else were to ask me this I wouldn't be calm. I'd be screaming my ass off.

What is wrong with me?

"Listen, calm down. Everything will be okay. Just don't think about it and don't let him get under your skin. Now breathe." I do as he says. "Better?"

"Yup. You're good." I gave him a smile and he does the same.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: may 20th, 2020

Don't hate on Rex y'all, there's a reason why he's acting like a little bitch. Anyways how are y'all?

How's quarantine treating y'all?

How's school? Has anyone finished yet?

If you're apart of the class of 2020 then congratulations love <3

Thank you for over 23,000 reads and over 600 votes. I appreciate every single one of you. I appreciate those who are patiently waiting for me to post another chapter and for every person who takes the time to comment. I love y'all so so much. Ouuuuuu also thank you for almost 400 followers too! I'm super grateful!

I hope you have an amazing morning, evening or night. Stay safe babies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 31.3K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.5M 81.9K 82
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
353K 21K 45
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
600K 35.2K 33
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...