The ALPHA'S little LUNA ✔

By t3rr0r1st_xo

Kylie Ross A well known beautiful girl, loved by many, protected and shielded from all world dangers. She is... More

Chapter 1- The Best News Ever
Chapter 2 - Bittersweet
Chapter 3 - Goodbyes
Chapter 4 - New Beginnings
Chapter 5 - Extraordinary
Chapter 6 - Another Good Day
Chapter 7 - Greek God
Chapter 8 - My First Kiss!
Chapter 9 - Dinner
Chapter 10 - WTF??
Chapter 11 - Wtf?
Chapter 12 - Meeting Martha
Chapter 13 - Future Mrs KING
Chapter 14 - Oh My God
Chapter 15 - Answers?
Chapter 16 - Secrets
Chapter 17 - Secrets 2.0
Chapter 18 - Forgiving
Chapter 19 - A Party
Chapter 20 - A Past
Chapter 22 - Holy Shit
Chapter 23 - Theories
Chapter 24 - Training
Chapter 25 - A War
Chapter 26 - Stinging Silver
Chapter 27 - Short Lived Freedom
Chapter 28 - Carla
Chapter 29 - Verbal Diarrhea
Chapter 30 - A Merciless Beating
Chapter 31 - Finally Rescued
Chapter 32 - Revenge
Chapter 33 - The Mission
Chapter 34 - Losing It
Chapter 35 - Frozen
Chapter 36 - Sarah & James
Chapter 37 - Awed
Chapter 38 - The Big Day
Chapter 39 - Pleasure & Power
Chapter 40 - The Storm
Chapter 41 - Happily Ever After
New Book
NEW BOOK (ANOTHER ONE) !!!
Another one!!! Latest book
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 21 - A Failed Rescue

3.5K 121 7
By t3rr0r1st_xo

[Kylie's pov]

It's been a few days, it's Sunday and I'm back in my home town. I needed space and it was my plan to come home to my parents to spend the weekend with them anyway.

I have no right to be upset with Keagan, everyone has a past, secrets, and had painful experiences that consumed them, and might of took them down a awful path.

But that doesn't define them. Their past contributes to the person they are but it does not mean they are the person they were when they were going through shit.

I've learnt that killing werewolves, rogues ain't really a big thing, they are soulless anyway. The girls he slept with don't mean shit to him, they have nothing on me, his mate.

I overreact and I get dramatic. But only because the thought of him with another woman, loving her the way he claims he does me, breaks my heart.

It's his past and if I held it against him what kind of  person would I be? He say he changed, he says I'm the one he needs and can't live without and if I don't  believe him theres no trust and what's a relationship without trust.

I love him there's no doubt about it, I trust him and believe his every word. Which is why I decided to have a open mind about things and not to be so quick to judge and get upset about shit.

I'm going back to Jacksonville in the next hour, being away from Keagan physically hurts, home is not home anymore. And I realized that the saying 'home is where the heart is' is so real on many levels.

He is my home, he is my safe place and with him is where I'm positive I want to be the rest of my life.

Space has done more bad than good and right now I just want to get home to my baby, breathe in his scent, hold him in my arms with his head on my chest, listening to him breathe as he falls asleep.

"Kylie, we ready to leave" mama screams from downstairs I go to grab my things and head downstairs. Leaving this town feels nothing like the first time, I can't get to Jacksonville fast enough. We hit the road.

I arrive in Jacksonville something after midnight. My parents are just dropping me off because they have some exhibition shit to get to over at the next town. So I kiss them goodbye and wave them off. I'm going to miss them, they were so relieved when I came over for the weekend and forgave them.

I get into the house lock my door and go to my bedroom, there I find a sleeping keagan holding my pillow tightly, I giggle.

I go to the closet and change into my pj's and then climb into bed with him, laying behind him wrapping my arms around him, instantly comfortable and sleepy.

Ahhh I missed him. No better feeling than this. I close my eyes and instantly fall asleep.

I wake up feeling uneasy, something doesn't feel right, Keagan gets up from the bed in inhumane speed, one second he was asleep the next he is standing beside the bed looking confused "What's wrong?" he asked intensely looking at my body up and down in search of something.

I look to the bed where he was just laying, to where he is standing, back and fourth a couple of times. He notices and puts his hand up to silence me. "Are you okay?" what?

"Yes I'm okay" I say quickly "I just had an uneasy feeling that's all" I say looking at him flatly.

"Ohh well, I thought there was something wrong. Werewolves have heightened senses, hearing, smelling and we have inhuman strength, healing abilities and speed even in our human form" he say it's like the most casual thing the world. Thats so cool though!

"Wow" he chuckles and immediately engulfs me into a hug and breathes in my scent "I've missed you baby" he says with his head in the crook of my neck.

"You have no idea how much I missed you" I tell him hugging him tighter. Loving the feel of being so close to him.

We just hold each other close for the next few minutes, getting lost in the moment, when we both tense I'm immediately overwhelmed with the uneasy feeling again. He looks at me.

"I'm going to the pack house, something doesn't feel right, we've been training but we only ready for attacks not a whole war and knowing Victor he's probably attacking with his army of rogues" he says kissing my forehead, getting dressed quickly and then leaving.

Before I could even say goodbye, I pout.

This is soo crazy, I dont even know what am I to do as a luna in a werewolf war. Victor is challenging Keagan's alpha title but he can't formally challenge it because he is a murderer so he is going about it by just overthrowing Keagan and taking over, he is going to get what he wants at any cost, even if its the cost of hundreds of lives of my pack members.

The thought of so many lives lost breaks my heart, even though I dont know any of them personally but I feel a connection with them all I know it's crazy but that's the way it is. I need a walk, the lake calms me.

I throw on some clothes and head out, god how I love the forests, it's sounds, the fresh air and and the beautiful scenery.

Coming closer to the lake I hear muffled screams, it sounds like a girl, I dont know what takes over but immediately I start running towards it, ready to spring into action. I come to the lake, and there are four huge ass muscled men dragging her, they immediately turn to look at me. "Let her go right now!" I scream in a tone full of authority.

They freeze for a few seconds when the one who looks to be in charge snaps out of his daze and chuckles. "Well, well, well, look at what we have here boys, the alphas little human mate" he looks at me up and down then licks his lips, I shiver in disgust.

Two charge for me while the other two struggles to keep the girl still, one of them still holding his chubby hands over her mouth as she screams and kicks, the two reach for me and I dodge like crazy, my instincts taking over again, the one that's in charge, takes a swing at me I dodge and connect my right fist to his jaw.

Which might I add hurts like a bitch. I immediately drop to the ground swinging my whole body right around tripping the one that was going to jump me from behind.

The girls muffled screams sounds even more panicked, I look her way seeing the guy holding her down has a knife to her neck.

This has me panicking. I know her, she was one of the girls that came in a group welcoming me and complimenting Keagan and I calling us 'mate goals'.

She is one of my pack members and suddenly I feel a sharp pain to my head next thing I know I'm on the ground coughing dirt.

I feel one of them tying my hands behind my back and then being lifted from the ground only to be thrown right in front of the girl.

"Now the Luna will helplessly watch the first death of her pack member, sounds good?" asks the leader chuckling.

The girl starts screaming and kicking again. "Shut that pup up, she's getting on my nerves! Wait! Beter yet let her watch her luna be tortured first and then we'll kill her"

The man holding the girl down throws the knife at the one in charge and he turns to walk to me slowly, in a predatory manner.

"Dont you fucking touch me you piece of shit, Keagan is going to hunt you down and kill you! I'll fucking kill you! Dont touch me!" I scream and he flinches, why do they do that.

He continues coming towards me then jabs the knife into my upper arm making me let out a ear piercing scream, he pulls the knife out and then stabs my arm again and I keep screaming.

"You piece of shit" I'm screaming and crying.

It hurts I look down to my arm to see two wounds bleeding excessively. There's so much blood its all over. I look at him to find him smiling smugly.

He does the same to my other arm I come out of my daze and finally hear him screaming something about inject her and shifting.

I look over to the girl and she looks like she's about to shift when they inject her with something and she falls limp. They killed her oh my lord. I scream and cry.

"Shut that pretty lil mouth of yours she's not dead, not yet anyway" the one standing over her screams at me. After a few minutes she slowly starts moving and I let out a breath of relief. Thank God.

"Now let the fun begin" says the one in charge excitedly, I can't feel my arms. He cleans his knife on his jeans and then makes his way over to her, the other dark skinned man that attacked me takes off his shirt and shoves it into my mouth.

My screams are now nothing but muffled sounds. The one in charge jabs the knife into her stomach I wail in agony. That poor girl.

I want to close my eyes but I can't. I want to look away but I can't take my eyes off of her.

Blood just keeps pouring out of her wounds as she cries and pleads.

The other one then takes the knife and runs it across her face tearing her skin. Keagan said they heal even when in humam form, why isn't she healing??

She screams, kicks and struggle against them and he then runs the knife up her thigh making her scream. "Kill the bitch" roars the one in charge.

Anger rushes through me and all I can see is red, I want to make them pay, I want to rip their throats out.

I feel a growl coming from my throat and then a loud growl slips out of my mouth and it was so scary that if it wasn't mine I'd piss my pants.

My body starts shaking and I feel a sharp pain in my spine.

I look through my tears to look at the guys and see them standing there shell shocked looking at me with wide eyes, looking afraid?

Against the tree the girl with her back, she looks at me with eyes just as wide.

I let out another blood curling scream as my spinal cord feel like it was ripped from my body, sitting on the ground with my knees, my head falls back and my stomach pushed out and I look like a deformed animal and I cant seem to move.

My gums are suddenly hurting badly, it's like something wants to break surface , my body feels like its on fire.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 11.4K 24
For Keira, finding her true mate, should be one of the most exciting time of her life. But what happens when it doesn't turn out as she expected. Or...
7.3M 219K 54
As a weak and powerless human, Eve was never meant to survive. Through a series of miracles, she finds herself taken in by werewolves. But she doesn'...
2.9K 91 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...
1.6M 53.4K 100
Quinn is a werewolf living in the Diamond Crescent pack. Being the head pack warrior's daughter, she is physically and mentally strong and will figh...