Gun Game (Male Reader x Girls...

By HaremWriter

[Discontinued] Can you imagine Deadly Hand-Held Weapons turning into Cute, Sexy, and Attractive Girls? I can... More

Chapter 1: First Gun
Chapter 2: Past Tragedy
Chapter 3: New Law
Chapter 4: The Purge
Chapter 5: F.N.G.
Chapter 6: Guest
Chapter 7: Tactical Dolls
Chapter 8: New Year, New Life
Chapter 9: Aftermath
Chapter 10: New Home
Girls Recap #1
Chapter 11: Grifon & Kryuger
Chapter 12: 16Lab
Chapter 13: Love for Guns [18+]
Chapter 14: Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Chapter 15: Orchestra
Chapter 17: Guns Under The Sun
Chapter 18: Commander
Chapter 19: Past Rejection
Chapter 20: Most Wanted
Your Powers and Guns
Chapter 21: Getting Answers
Chapter 22: The Phone
Chapter 23: Upcoming Storm
Chapter 24: Before the Storm
Chapter 25: Best Defense
Chapter 26: Healing Her Master [18+]
Chapter 27: Out With 404
Chapter 28: Captured
Chapter 29: Search 'n' Rescue
Chapter 30: Unexpected Event
Chapter 31: Tsunday
Chapter 32: Demon With A Shotgun
Chapter 33: VA-11 Hall-A
Chapter 34: To Ireland
Chapter 35: Terrorist Anomaly
Chapter 36: Rage
Chapter 37: From Russia With Love [18+]
Chapter 38: No Russian
Chapter 39: Naughty List...
Chapter 40: 4th Grade Reunion
Chapter 41: Fairies
Chapter 42: Feast Before Dawn
Chapter 43: Harem Problem
Chapter 44: Oath
Chapter 45: Walk In The Park
Chapter 46: Guns 'n' Chocolate
Chapter 47: Pyramid
Chapter 48: 12. 4. 7. 13. 74
(Real)Chapter 48: Shell Shock
Chapter 49: Future Standards
Chapter 50: New Dawn
Chapter 51: Troubles Ahead
Chapter 52: Pack-a-Punch

Chapter 16: 404 NOT FOUND

11.5K 180 276
By HaremWriter

Kryuger POV

"June 30, 1908
The Tunguska Event in Russia"

"The Tunguska event was a large explosion that occurred near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in Yeniseysk Governorate, Russia, on the morning of June 30 1908. The explosion over the sparsely populated Eastern Siberian Taiga flattened 2,000 square kilometres of forest, and caused at least three human casualties."

"Those three human casualties were scientists of the 90wish group, they were trying to..."examine" the pieces of the asteroid that landed in that region....as they continue to experiment of tiny pieces of the asteroid, they found something else...The Phone....this phone may look like any ordinary iPhone that you see today...but believe me...it isn't....the three scientists to touch the Phone...but once they did, it killed them...one by one, they were liquefied, there entire bodies were melted, including there bones, leaving nothing but a puddle of blood, so the rest of the 90wish scientist came to a conclusion that no one is able to touch the Phone....the reason why is unknown....but we were able to move the Phone by using different kinds of machinery....but NOT human contact towards the Phone...right as the asteroid landed on the Earth surface, it released a powerful shock wave that spread all over the Earths orbit...the Phone downloaded every single weaponry that exist....and when there's a new weapon made, the Phone automaticly downloads it....it downloaded military aircraft, tanks, battleships, guns, everything that we us for Warfare....and for some reason it turns them into a humanoid girl of some kind....making Y/N....the most powerful man on Earth....Hell, he can start multiple World Wars and still win....I just pray to God that doesn't happen..."

-

The next day came, you and the girls along with Kalina and Persica were outside at the back of the mansion of the shooting range, you saw the girls practicing more of shooting there guns down range towards there targets, every bullet the girls shot didn't even miss, not by a long shot...especially Architect with her futuristic rocket luncher.

Architect: Fire in the Hole!!

Architect then shot her rocket launcher down range as the rocket that she fired blown up a few targets, including the ones that the other hers were shooting at.

WA2000: Architect you idiot! Don't just blow up my target!

Architect: Hehe...s-sorry WA-chan...

M16: Make sure you don't get carried away shooting that thing....other wise you might accidentally blow something up...

Architect: Alright, I'll be more careful...but no promises!

AR-15: Of course she would say that....

RO365: That's just who she is I suppose...she's just like M4 SOPMOD2...

M4 SOPMOD2: I don't accidentally blow stuff up...

M16: No....but you accidentally rip off a guys spine and hang him in the ceiling with it...

M4 SOPMOD2: That was.....nevermind...

As the girl continues practicing shooting there guns down range, Persica walked up beside you and as she knew something was in your mind.

Persica: Something on your mind Y/N?

Y/N: Its just...Architect looks a bit different then the others....she even has a proper name...well not a normal name but...a name...

Persica: That is true, Architect is different then the other girls....and her weapon is far more advanced...

Y/N: Yea no kidding, a rocket launcher with a SMG hybrid attached underneath it....

Kalina then walked up to you and Persica as she starts to explain why Architect was far more advanced then the others.

Kalina: The reason why is that rocket launcher she's using isn't man made...it was discovered in the sites of Area 51 in the Nevada desert.

Once Kalina said that you were shocked of what you heard, a futuristic rocket launcher that was discovered in the Nevada desert?!

Y/N: Woah wait a minute...you mean that the rocket launcher that Architect is using right now...wasn't man made?!

Persica: Of course not, what kind of rocket launcher that shoots black holes?

Once Persica said that Architect fired another rocket down range, once the rocket hit its target, it created a small black hole, consuming it, pulling objects towards it and everything around it, then the black hole disappeared as it left a small round crater on the solid ground were the rocket hit.

Architect: Whoops, accidentally turned on black hole mode...sorry...

M16: *sigh* What the hell did I just say awhile ago...

Five-seven: Damn, I hate to be one targeted by that rocket launcher...

-

Y/N: Holy....

Kalina: Yea....I'm pretty sure the government doesn't have the technology to make something that shoots black holes...

Y/N: And here I though aliens didn't exist....

Kalina: By the way Y/N...

Y/N: Yea?

Kalina: Your Phone is flashing...

You look down towards the Phone as it was flashing bright white light like normally now then the red flashing light yesterday, you press the scream with your thumb once you did, the flashing light brighten more as it cause you to cover your eyes, the other girls also caught its attention.

Once the bright light died down, five girls were standing in front of you.

UMP45: Hello master~ my name is UMP45, I hope a cute girl like me can keep you entertained~

She said in a mischievous tone voice, you can fill an aura around her that she's the type of her that you don't want to mess with...

UMP9: Hi master! I'm UMP9, starting today, were a family now!

By the way she talks she has a happy expression on her face and a joyful attitude....wait what did she mean by family...?

UMP40: Hiya master, I'm UMP40, starting today I'm now forever yours!~

Y/N thoughts: Huh...she has stars on her eyes....cute

HK416: I'm HK416, Master, I'll do my best to support you from now on...

Y/N thoughts: HK416....huh, I thought her name would be....oh right they changed it...nevermind...

G11: *yawn* And I'm G11, master...do mind if I sleep for bit?

Y/N: Umm, sure...I don't mind...

G11: Thanks, your the best master...

G11 then started sleeping while standing up, she sure has quit a talent if she's appeal to sleep while standing up.

HK416: Wake up you sloth! You just came out of the Phone and now you want to sleep?

G11: Hay, master said I can sleep so I can...

UMP45: You have to forgive G11 master, her personality is....a unique one at best heh..

Y/N: Hehe, I don't mind one bit of it...

Then the other girls that was shooting there guns came towards you and the others to greet them, then HK416 walked up to M16 as she didn't have pleasent look on her face.

HK416: M16

M16: Well if it isn't HKM4...oh wait, I mean HK416...my bad~

HK416: Tck! I no longer need such a name...

M16: Too bad, I think it suits you~

As HK416 and M16 talked to one another, you can feel the intention in the air rising as if a storm is about to happen.

Y/N: Why do I have a filling that I'm gonna be caught in the crossfire...

Kalina: Welp have fun Y/N, try not to die out here!

Kalina then started to walk away back towards the mansion as Persica already left.

Y/N: Hay! Don't leave me!

-

Meabwhile in Kryuger office...

Kryuger: So Task Force 404 made there appearance huh?

Persica: Yup, Y/N harem is growing day by day....I got a feeling his gonna have a hard time dealing with them now heh

Kryuger: Thanks for informing me, you can leave now...

Persica then do as she was told, leaving Kryuger's official leaving him and Helian in the room.

Helian: More and more are starting to show up sir...

Kryuger: I know...I just hope the kid doesn't do anything to start war....I'll heading towards the location of the meeting now...try to keep things in check for me during my absence Helian

Helian: Yes sir, I'll so my best...

-

Some random dude looking up Area 51 POV

ERROR 404 NOT FOUND

Random Dude: Oh come on!!

-

Welp, I hope you enjoyed this Chapter, I put a few Area 51 easter eggs in this one, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!

Next Time on Gun Game...

Things sure are heating up...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.9K 57
A fan-fiction about the mobile game girls' frontline. it tells of a story about a sangvis ferri commander who was cryogenically frozen for more than...
1.8M 79.4K 104
You don't even own a gun, but you still manage to shoot several men in their hearts? What in the world should you do now? It's now your entire respon...
1.9K 33 8
Another x male reader fanfic of mine this time a Fairy Tail x Index/Railgun I don't own either of these franchise also coming soon and this is also o...
26.4K 247 22
(Y/N) fighter pilot with the United Nations Allied Forces (UNAF) was on simple patrol over the clear blue sea. After completing his daily patrol and...