Junoesque ✿George Weasley✿

By LuLuOnFire

Junoesque (adj) Beautiful and imposing, like the goddess Juno // #2 in georgeweasley 15.06.2019 #1 in georgew... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
Amaranthine

46.

30.8K 1.1K 1.2K
By LuLuOnFire

A piece of parchment was passed around the group to sign and it allowed Hermione to know who was serious about joining their defence classes. Once Ron, Hermione and Harry had signed it, it was handed to Fred and then handed to George. George signed his own name and chose to write Blair's as well, putting the classic drawing of a smiling cat next to it. And when she went to grab the parchment from him, he held it above his head and passed it to Lee, smiling at her scowl.

"We'll have to sort out a place to practice," Hermione said as they left the pub, leaving the group to spurt off into directions of the village.

"The shrieking shack?" Neville suggested.

"Not big enough."

"The library."

"Like Madam Pince would let us."

"The forbidden forest?"

"Not bloody likely."

"We can think about that stuff later. We've just got to make sure that Umbridge doesn't find out," Harry suggested.

With the signed parchment now in the safe hands of Hermione, the plans for useful defence lessons was set to take place. Believing that Hermione had a location in mind, everyone went about their days to ensure no suspicion was raised of some secret organisation. Professor Umbridge was bound to dish out more detentions if she caught word of the plan, so keeping it a secret was of vital importance.

Speaking of the detentions, Blair was now faced with the decision of either accepting Fred and George's offer or letting students suffer with Umbridge's detentions. The fear of being approached by some timid first year asking for the potion was building in Blair's chest, and was making her feel guilty already. It was time to take the initiative and start a stable income of ingredients.

"George," she called as they made their way back up to the snow covered castle. "I want to order in some ingredients for the potion."

"Really? You're sure?" he asked, shoving his hands into his coat pockets.

"It's the only way. I'll give you some money for the first batch, and then they should be able to pay for themselves once I start... selling," the last word left a tinge of bad taste in her mouth, but she was sure it was just her conscience being paranoid.

"How much are you thinking of charging?"

"A galleon?"

"Sounds fair. I'll give you an order form. You coming back to the common room?"

"Sure."

Blair and George walked side by side through the halls and headed for the Gryffindor tower. The earliest Blair could receive the ingredients would be the end of the week and that can only be done if she gets the form out by tomorrow. Until then, she hoped the bottles that were already in rotation would last long enough for her to make a new batch.

Turning the last corner that would then lead to the moving staircases, a stubby figure in pink came into the view. Professor Umbridge's heels clicked against the tiles as she made her way down the corridor, eyes wandering innocently over the walls around her. When Blair and George appeared, her eyes immediately zeroed in on them. The two had the instinct to stop in their tracks as if they were passing a lion's den, but chose to keep walking and pray she ignored them. But seeing as she was Dolores Jane Umbridge, that sounded highly unlikely when George Weasley was within a ten metre radius.

"Miss Rosier, Mr Weasley," she nodded her head to them and stopped, looking up at George's towering figure. "May I ask where you're off to?"

"The Gryffindor common room, Miss," Blair spoke for both of them, knowing George wouldn't be so calm and polite when talking to the woman.

"I see. I'm sorry to intrude, but you're a Ravenclaw, Miss Rosier. You do know that you wouldn't be allowed into another house's common room," Umbridge shook her head with what she thought was a sympathetic smile. "I don't think they would allow a member of another house into their common room."

"Oh no, she's allowed," George stepped forward, his stare guarded and strong. "No one's ever complained. It's not against any rules."

"Hm. For now, Mr Weasley."

She then continued down the corridor with her heels echoing even when she had turned the corner. Blair knew that the woman was planning something. The smile that she had sent George made her feel uneasy. It looked like she was plotting an evil scheme to ensure George got what she thought he deserved for punching her in the eye socket. Blair suspected that Umbridge didn't like her because of her association with George, but she hadn't ever spoken out of turn to the Professor or given her any reason to hate her personally or professionally. But now she feared that Umbridge was going to start making it personal regardless of that fact.

"Cow," George grumbled, taking Blair's hand and pulling her towards the moving staircases. "Thinking she can just come in here and change everything to suit her. It's bullshit."

"Calm down, Georgie. She's trying to get to you," Blair reasoned, pulling his arm so that she could hold it against her front.

"Well it's working," he huffed, climbing the stairs with a posture that hung low and showed that the action was an effort. Blair bit her lip at his attitude and could see that George was getting aggravated from the run in with the Professor.

"Look, I'll send out the form as soon as we get in and then... you can have me to yourself for the rest of the day."

George's head perked up from his sagging position and he turned to look down at Blair, hoping that she was meaning what he thought she was. In his time of knowing her, he had worked out that there was more to Blair than what appeared on the surface. Being quiet and closed off was her signature impression, but under all that was something more ravishing and hungry. For lack of a better word, George liked to refer to her as naughty and sensual. And boy was he excited from the way she hitched her lips up at him and had a musky glaze in her dark eyes.

"You mean...?"

"I mean..."

This burst of confidence made Blair think she had been given another one of the twins' Kissing Concoctions. But she knew it was from her own emotions this time. She loved the moments where she would get all hot and bothered from their snog sessions. But she hadn't thought about what it must be like to move to the next step. A year dating was surely enough time to build character and extend their relationship to an appropriate level.

She made sure that she was fast in grabbing the form from George's hands and filling it out with what she needed for the potion. Writing with a quill and a pot of ink usually took time and patience, but neither she nor George had these at this time. She had put the form down on the table in the common room and was hunched over it, writing furiously while George bounced on his heels next to her. His hands were practically shaking to grab hold of Blair's waist and lift her up to carry her up to his dormitory. He wasn't sure if they'd go all the way today, but whatever Blair had in mind was exciting to think about.

"Done!" she cried and folded the form, shoving it into George's hands. It crumpled in the process but was folded well enough to be given to an owl and sent to the ordering office.

"I have to go to the Owlery!" George gasped and Blair face palmed, forgetting that owls didn't just live in their common rooms and were used when needed.

At that moment, the portrait of the Fat Lady opened, allowing Fred and Lee to walk through. Blair and George's head whipped around to them and mentally agreed to the same action. George rushed up to his identical twin and shoved the folded form into his hands, barely able to get the words out through his anticipation and anxiety.

"This is for Blair's potion. Send it to the ordering-"

"Why do I have to do it?" Fred groaned and eyed his brother with his own suspicions. The time ticking by annoyed George to no end and he clamped his hands down on Fred's shoulders, looking deep into his eyes as if to hypnotise him to do his deed.

"If you've ever loved at any point in your life, you'll do this for me."

Regardless of Fred's annoyance and shock from having his brother plead for his help, he turned and headed back out of the common room with Lee trailing behind. George couldn't believe he had gotten Fred, the laziest and most unwilling person he knew, to walk all the way to the Owlery to deliver a letter meant from the person he was said to despise up until recently. Blair watched the ordeal with parted lips and hopeful eyes, feeling her heart accelerate its beating at the sight of Fred turning around and leaving the room without much argument.

George reeled around and showed her a wide grin, before rushing forward and sweeping her into his arms. She squealed and threw her arms around his neck, steadying herself as George started to climb the stairs up to the boys' dormitory two steps at a time. Blair was sure that boys weren't allowed in the girls' dormitory and visa versa, but she knew that rule wasn't always followed. In her first year, she had seen two seventh years sneaking up the stairs to the boys' dormitory when they thought they weren't being watched. And in Blair's young eleven year old mind, she thought it was revolting and didn't wish to think about what they would be doing up there at ten o'clock at night.

Kicking the door open, George carried Blair into his shared room. She tried not to mention the countless pieces of clothing that littered the floor and didn't wish to think what could be hiding among the old Peppermint Toad boxes and Pumpkin juice bottles. The five beds that sat in a circle were all equally as messy with their unmade covers and crooked pillows.

George set Blair down on the bed furthest away from the door and crouched down in front of her, gathering his mind for a moment to make sure that this was what she wanted. He would hate to push her into something she wasn't completely comfortable with.

"Now are you sure about this? You do know... what some people do..."

"I know, Georgie," she stopped him, knowing that he was just as anxious as her. "I know what happens during sex."

"We're going to have sex?!"

Blair had to bit her tongue in order to keep her loud laugh inside her body. She shushed him with hints of giggles, glancing towards the door that was closed but not soundproof. There were dormitories below them so they had to be wary of those who could be listening. But George's reaction was hilarious and made him appear like a small child who had heard a curse word for the first time ever.

"That's what you wanted, right?" Blair laughed at the sight of George's wide eyes and reddening ears.

"I mean... I guess...?" George shook his head, trying to grasp the concept.

"We don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, I do! I really fucking want to. But..." he went silent and looked down to his hands that sat on his knees.

"You haven't had sex before?" she raised her eyebrows and George glanced back up at her shyly, nodding his head slowly.

"It's embarrassing."

"No it's not. I haven't either. I know as much as you do at this point."

"Oh..."

Blair smiled warmly at him before leaning forward to place her lips on his. She cupped his cheek and gently pulled his face closer to hers, forcing him to stand up and venture on to his bed with her. Blair shuffled backwards and laid back against the pillows, her heart pounding at the feeling of George climbing and hovering over the top of her. One of his hands was on her waist while the other kept his weight off of Blair, making sure to take his actions slowly in case of any objection or second thoughts. But Blair insisted that he continued, reaching down to grab his wrist and glide it up her sides and down around her legs.

"Are we really doing this?" George mumbled against Blair's lips, feeling a pressure build in his stomach from the feeling of Blair's jean covered thighs under his fingertips.

"Hell yeah we are."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 11 10
Harry x y/n story love isn't how it always seems y/n will go on crazy adventures but who she will end up in the end?? - J.K. Rowling owns all the H...
67.6K 5.5K 67
❝ he and i are closer than friends, we are enemies linked together, the same sin binds us ❞ | in which lilium snape is bound to harry potter by fate...
480K 17.8K 83
"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫..." The Les...
4.8M 136K 110
Ethereal (adj) To be extremely delicate, not for this world // #1 in fredweasley 9.04.2019 #1 in remuslupin 9.04.2019 #2 in georgeweasley 9.04.2019 #...