𝙡𝙸𝙽𝙽 β€’ πš†π™Ύπ™»π™΅π™·π™°πšπ™³ β€’...

By whitevalentinobag

. More

πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš–πšŽ πš πšŠπš›πš– πš™πš. 1
πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš–πšŽ πš πšŠπš›πš– πš™πš. 2
πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš–πšŽ πš πšŠπš›πš– πš™πš. 3
πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πšπš˜πš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞
πš˜πš—πšŽ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πš–πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš›πš’πš—πš”πšœ
πšπš˜πš˜πšπš‹πš’πšŽ.... πš‘πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš›πš˜πš˜πš–πšŠπšπšŽπšœ ! πš™πš.1
πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš›πš˜πš˜πš–πšŠπšπšŽπšœ ! πš™πš.2
πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš›πš˜πš˜πš–πšŠπšπšŽπšœ ! πš™πš.3
πšπšžπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πšŠπšŒπš‘ πš™πš.1
πšπšžπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πšŠπšŒπš‘ πš™πš.2
πšπšžπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πšŠπšŒπš‘ πš™πš.3
πšπšžπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πšŠπšŒπš‘ {πšπš’πš—πšŠπš•πšŽ (πšœπš–πšžπš)}
πš›πšŠπš’πš—πš‹πš˜πš  πš‹πšŠπš‹πš’
πš›πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’
πš’ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πš›πš˜πšŠπšπšπš›πš’πš™!
πšπš›πšŽπšœπš‘ πšœπšπšŠπš›πš!
πš πš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πšœ πš’πš— 𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚜 πš’πš— 𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚜! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πš™πš›πš˜πš–!
πšŒπšŠπšžπšπš‘πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚊𝚌𝚝! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πšƒπ™»π™², πšπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšŒπšŠπš›πšŽ!
πš πš˜πš›πšπš‘ πš’πš!
πšŒπš‘πš’πš•πšπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπšπš›πš˜πš˜πš–! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πš—πšŠπšπšžπš›πšŽ πšπš›πšŠπš’πš• !
πšπš‘πšŽ πš—πš˜πšπšŽ !
πš‹πšŽπšπšπšŽπš› ! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
updates:
πšŒπš•πš˜πšžπš 𝟿 ! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
Please (smut)

πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš’πš— πš‘πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽπš— !

4.2K 65 146
By whitevalentinobag

"Okay, this one? Or this one?!"

I looked over at Ayla, she was holding two pairs of pants.

"The pink ones"

She slipped them on, the pants tight in all the right places, her hips, and her waist, and the top portion of her thighs, and flowed out at the rest of the leg.

"JACK WONT RESIST AYLA."

Sadie screamed as she zipped up her tight forest green mini skirt.

"You guys look so hot."

Millie squealed as slipped into her dress

"Im screaming. Do you think finn will notice ?" I asked.

"He'll notice as soon as you step on the premises with that ass period." Millie replied.

Ayla, in her pink pants, silver strappy heels, and white crop top, showing off her hot bod. Sadie in her tight dark green miniskirt with a black strapless crop top, and black pumps, green was definitely her color. Millie in her tight cheetah print strapless dress, with black pumps. I was wearing a black strapless top, with a tight plaid miniskirt, and my white docs. The boobs were out tonight, I looked hot. We looked hot.

"We're so flipping hot."

"Amen."

We walked out of Aylas room, greeting her mom in the kitchen.

"Hey Mrs.Mabe"

"Hi girls— look at you! You guys look fabulous!! Stay safe please, stay together,call me when you guys are done so I can pick you up"

When we arrived at the party, the smell of Alcohol immediately filled my nose. I saw a whole bunch of people dancing, some making out with each other basically fucking. Some were just standing there awkwardly. As I approached the kitchen I saw some people playing beer pong. Some were making some sort of concoction by mixing all the liquors. I looked over at the girls and they all looked a little stunned, never been to a party this hard core. At least no one is doing drugs. I walked towards the cooler, pulling out 4 twisted teas, one for the each of us.

"Have you seen finn?"

"No, have you seen jack?"

"No, he's probably with Finn though."

We all looked around, when I saw Millie's expression light up.

"Over there near the back door."

There he stood. His hair, curly but messy, too buttons of his shirt undone, as he was talking to Noah, Caleb, and Jack. He turned over to us, I tried to play it off and make it seem like I wasn't just staring at him, but my plan failed and he walked towards us with the rest of the boys.

"Holy shit! What do we do?"

"Ihavenofuckingcluetheyrecomingoverhere, and yeah these shoes were like 20 bucks." Ayla said as we tried to make small talk as they approached us.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hi Finn."

I looked over at the girls and see they've already made themselves comfortable with the guys. Millie flirting with Noah. Sadie talking to Caleb as she shoved his shoulder after a joke he told. And Ayla, showing Jack a picture of the guitar she's been dying to purchase, now that's the way to a man's heart. I giggled as I looked back at Finn.

"How are you Finn, haven't seen you since school finished."

"Same old same old. I didnt think I would see you here, but I'm really glad you came—"

"SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN, COME TO THE LIVING ROOM IF YOU WANNA PLAY." Finn was interrupted by some chick. He looked over at me, and shrugged towards the scene.

"You gonna play?"

"I'll think about it."

He and his posse left to go play. I looked at the girls.

"Bitch what the fuck are you looking at, let's go idiot. You're really passing up the opportunity to possibly kiss Finn, and you're over here looking at my face. Now MOVE!"

"But you're so pretty—"

"I said MOVE!"

We all laughed and walked over to the living room, surprisingly not that many people were playing. Thought people would be more down to make out. I guess not. We sat down on the floor, I sat across from Finn, who smiled at me.

"Everyone knows how to play right?"
Sarah, the host of the party said.

"Yeah" we said in unison.

"Lets get this party started."

She spun the bottle, and it landed on Reed, he was pretty cute. They went into one of the closets.

"I'll go next."
Finn spoke. He spun the bottle, and it landed on Rebecca Journey. My heart dropped to my knees. Ayla our her hand on my thigh.

"My hand got a cramp, my spin didn't go at its full capacity, can I spin again?"

"No it landed on me-"

"But my hand Rebecca."

He spun the bottle again, and it landed between Ayla and I. She moved over.

"It's closer to Y/N Finn."

"It's definitely closer to Y/N."
He replied, sending me a smile which I returned before getting up and walking to the other closet. He opened the door for me, and as soon as he shut the door behind him it got dark. I felt around for the light switch, and accidentally slapped him on the cheek.

"I'm so sorry! Oh my gosh! I didn't mean it I swear I was looking for the light switch! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, it's totally fine Y/N don't worry." He chuckled.

"I'm so embarrassed oh my gosh, again, I'm super sorry I didn't mean that."

"Don't be, it happens to the best of us."

I smiled at him once again. We just stood there looking each other in the eyes.

"C-can I kiss you?"

"Yeah-Yeah, y-you Can kiss me."

He leaned in and so did I, before our lips collided. He put his hand on my cheek, cupping it so gently. I put my hand in his chest, fidgeting around with his necklace in one hand. He pulled away and smiled before reconnecting our lips one more time. This time, he tilted his head one more time as we both kneeled to the ground together, sitting down, with both my hands on his either cheek, smiling and giggling through out the kiss. He pushed me down on to the small rug in the floor, crawling on top of me, his legs on one side of me. I played with the hair on the back of his neck, twisting it with my fingers, as he put his hand in the back of my head, pushing me into the kiss. It was a soft and gentle, sultry kiss. He bit my bottom lip, and I squealed slightly not expecting it, allowing him to enter his tongue. The kiss got more and more heated. But it became nothing more than a sweet, sober, innocent kiss. Before we knew it someone was knocking on the door, and completely startled us. He helped me off the floor, and we composed ourselves, finding our clothes and our hair.

"Please call me later."

"Totally Finn."

We walked out of the closet and I swore I saw Rebecca give me the nastiest look. So fucking worth it though. I sat back down next to ayla.

"What happened in there?"

"Nothing. We just talked."

"Bullshit, there's lipgloss all over him and your lips are fucking swollen."

"Oh shit really?"

"No. But you're telling me all about it later cause it's time for me to go kiss Jack in that very closet."

She smirked as she got up and followed jack in.

"Got some action huh?"

Millie and Sadie smirked, and giggled, as I looked over at Finn who was also taking to his group while looking over at me slightly.

"Any luck with them?"

"I'm hanging out with Noah tomorrow, we just made out."

"And I haven't kissed Caleb yet, but I don't give two fucks about the rules."

Sadie got up as she pulled Caleb into one of the closets. I looked over at Millie who was giggling, looking at noah, as they exchanged silly faces. I smiled at Finn, who smiled back and blew me a kiss.

Take that Rebecca.

Unedited.
————————————————————————
4K reads. Madness. Thank you thank you thank you.

Also my writing is shit, but that's okay cause a girl managed to get 4K reads of this shit even though I think it was the Smuts. It's fine whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 1 18
{Finn Wolfhard x Reader}
12.1K 108 35
you soft and only you lost and lonely you're just like heaven
15.4K 1K 23
the light, the one only visible to her eye, shines from everyone's palm lines. each a different colour. however, only two alike. the pair were tie...
182K 4.2K 28