Just Once ...

By _bunnyV_

In which Yoongi hides at the public for 7 years, and came back with his daughter Named Yoonji. As day passes... More

Prologue: One night Mistake
E N D
Y O O N J I
A R E Y O U CRAZY ?
L E T
S E O K J I N 'S P O V
O P E N UP
M O V I N G OUT
S O R R Y
S O R R Y PT. 2
P R O C E S S
Learn M O R E
M A R K
Z A C H
C o n f e s s i o n s
Y o o n j i's Dad
T A L K
F A M Day
T r u t h
A c c e p t a n c e
M I S S I N G
S m i l e
F o r g i v e n e s s
N o More S e c r e t s
A/N corner

E P I L O G U E !

3.8K 160 50
By _bunnyV_

Kindly read my a/n corner hahaha for some facts and plans ㅋㅋㅋ

After 2 years —

(Yass like fast forward for everything e.g achievements, goals and even sexual life ㅋㅋㅋ)

Min Yoongi was supposed to be the new CEO of their company. But he decided not to take it— he wants to pursue his rapping slash producing career again. Which is Jin let him and he supports him with all his heart.

Yoongi was on his instagram live right now talking to his fans. He was busily reading the comments—

AgustDiCCtionary tell us some of your parenting 101 skills! Yoonji is really pretty!

"Ahh— agustDicctionary, hi? So yeah... parenting 101 is let yourself learn to your child, and let him or her learn to you too... I guess that's how it works? Yeah... hehehe I am not saying I am good at parenting since this was my first time to be a father." Yoongi answered the comment no. 1.

SyugarD woaaah miiiin yoongi! Will there be a chance that you will be a Kim soon? 🌚🌝

"Oh wow! Those emoji— We haven't talk about it... but we are getting stronger." Yoongi answered.

And his live goes on— (let's go check the other side stories.)

Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon are now engage... the two decided to adopt a dog. Yes— a dog.

"Why did we adopt this dogs again?" Namjoon asked as he was cleaning the carpet because Monnie and Mickey did their business there.

"Come on Joonie. It was your idea." Hoseok said as he caressing his tummy. Yes gladly and luckily! Jung Hoseok has a special case of chromosomes just like Yoongi (i am sorry— I did really study well back in high school science is my favorite subject but forgot everything ㅋㅋㅋ)

"Wait— shit! Namjoon—" Hoseok said as he felt like he was going to give birth anytime now.

"I think –"

"Oh my jams! Wait I am gonna get your bags!" Namjoon said gay panicking. He run to their room and get Hoseok's things throw the bag inside the car.

"Hoseok! Wait! Tell the baby he need to wait!" Namjoon said. Hoseok was a answering anymore he just closed his eyes.

As soon as Namjoon successfully put Hoseok in the car. He went back to close the door— he pulled the door harshly that the frame at the back fall.

Mark stopped working, he decided to be just a full time appa with his son and a full time husband with Wang. Yass they got married...

"Markie pooh!" Jackson said doing some random aegyo.

"Dad! That was gross!— " Zach said, and hugged his appa so Jackson won't get a kiss from his Markie pooh.

"Yah! Like years ago you always ask for me and now you hate me so much." Jackson said whining to his son. Who was currently pushing Jackson's face so he won't get a kisses from his father.

"Appa!!! Make dad stop!!! He is gross— look— argh yuckyyy!" Zach said.

Mark just chuckled seeing this two bickering with everything. They also decided to stay in Hong Kong for good Wang is now a famous actor and performer there.

"Helmeoni!" Yoonji was holding a ginseng.

Well Yoonji and mrs. Min are in a ginseng farm. They were harvesting some for Yoongi. This grandma and grand daughter collaboration is to help Yoongi carry a child.

"Look halmeoni! The ahjumma there told me this was a young ginseng and good for appa's health!" She said excitedly, there are some random muds in her blue shirt and in her face.

"Aigoo! You are so awesome our angel." Mrs. Min said and let her put the ginseng inside their basin.

Well from the past 2 years Yoongi and Jin has been trying to give Yoonji a younger sibling but the chances are not so good... because Yoongi was busy there are some times that his body rejects Jin's seeds (wow— I am actually acting like an OB here... hahaha)

"Yoongi!" Mrs. Min and Yoonji just came back from their harvesting some ginseng from Daegu. It was late though...

"You need to be on a hiatus in your career." Mrs. Min said as he was starting to clean the ginseng.

"Yeah I will mom. I already talk about it in the company." Yoongi said.

"Did you mention this with your husband— wait I mean boyfriend. Like are you planning to get married?" Mrs. Min said whining.

"Of course we have some plans but it was not just today... maybe soon." Yoongi answered.

"Thanks mom." Yoongi said smiling.

Well Yoongi just feel like he want to say thank you to his mother for everything... from the start of him being pregnant with Yoonji, from giving birth and till up to this stage that they were planning to have a new baby she is still supporting him.

"Awww... if this is a sign of pregnancy hormones because you are acting sweet I would be happier." Mrs. Min said.

"But you are always welcome son." She said and hugged her son and kissed Yoongi in his forehead.

"I will be on my IG live later— oh wait! I was supposed to update my IG today." Yoongi said and left his mother.

Happily to feed his followers with some Yoonjin content.

MinYoongiOfficial so this hyung send this to me. He was acting all handsome wherein he is not 🙄

SyugarD random irritation? It could be we are expecting a new baby soon?
AgustDiCCtionary oh common Yoongi-shi we all know that your boyfriend is handsome— I wonder what does it look like above you?
WaitingForProposaL wait— he is holding a flower when he send it to you— is mah looong wait is done now?
12345678 comments

He just smiled at how playful and how the other ships them. He went back to the kitchen seeing no one is there. He looked around— "eh where are they?" He thought.

He went to check Yoonji in his room but he just saw a sticky note there.

It was just once...
like what happened to us was
once and didn't expect that once would give us a gift.

He checked the picture it was Yoonji's baby picture.

Go back to our room check the back of the door.

"Okay what is this all about?" Yoongi thought.

He went to their shared room and there is a sticky note again.

I could still remember how coward I was.
When I left you with a sticky note telling "I am sorry." I got no balls that time right?

Yoongi find it funny. What was this old man planning? He thought.

Stop smiling there.

Well... Come out here.

I am waiting for you in the garden.

Yoongi followed what was instructed.

While walking there are some random sticky notes.

[I]

[]

[U]

[I]

[will]

[give]

[my]

He stopped... when did this all happened? He asked himself. Like he never heard them fixing the garden this morning. Why the hell there are so many paper hearts on the grass... "what is this big box in here?" He asked himself.

Yoongi opened it and with his surprise he stepped back and a Kim Seokjin with a big heart was shown. Yoongi chuckled at his silliness... but tears are forming at side of his eyes. Jin was wearing a bandana, black shades a baggy pants and an oversized shirt.

"Heart." Jin said.

"What the heck are you doing hyung?" Yoongi said laughing. Trying to hide how this surprise make him love the older more.

"Trying your hiphop style?" Jin answered.

"What? You didn't like it?" Jin asked as he went out to the box.

"I don't — look at all of this heart confetti...— y– you messed up w–with my garde–n" and Yoongi started crying like a baby.

Well Yoongi was suppose to be the one who will surprise him and Yoonji. But it turns other way around. He was the one who got surprised by Jin's cheesiness. Like how Jin never stopped to shower him so much love and affection. The mere fact that Jin just came back from his 3 days trip in LA because he had to do a seminar there... and now he is here surprising Min Yoongi.

"Why– oh God— Yoongi why are you crying?" Jin asked and run to his boyfriend worriedly.

"Why it is always like this? I was the one who will surprise you but you end up surprising me!" He starred whining.

"DAD! I told you this will not work!" Yoonji said from a distance with a flower around her face.

"Appa. I am sorry." Yoonji said and hugged Yoongi.

"No no— you don't have to say sorry." Yoongi said and sit to have an eye level with the younger.

"I am okay." He said.

"You are not stress right?" Yoonji asked.

"No I am not." Yoongi answered shortly.

"Yoongi." Jin started and knelt down.

Wait— "it's been two years and half I guess? But no matter how long it is– Min Yoongi?" Jin said and put out a small box.

"Will you be my Kim Yoongi?" Jin asked.

Yoongi didn't answer him, "sit there Ji." Yoongi said and runaway from Jin. He went to their room to get something.

"Is that a no?" Jin asked to his daughter.

"Appa didn't answer... so maybe he was finding the answer inside your room?" Yoonji thought.

Now Jin felt so anxious — did he really messed up?

After some moments Yoongi went put with a small rectangular usb shape like... he handed it to Jin. There was a yes and a two lines. Jin jumped... Jin kissed Yoonji's cheeks first then hugged Yoongi.

"Thank you!"

"Thank you!"

"I love you so much!" Jin gave Yoongi a peck of kiss.

"Wait— dad? What does this two lines mean?" Yoonji asked curiously holding it.

"That means— you'll be having a younger sibling anytime soon!" Jin explained and carried Yoonji.

"YeheeeeeeT!" Yoonji said and pepper some kisses to her both dads.

The next day —

(Photos are not mine I just Photonapped them in Pinterest ㅋㅋㅋ)

Joonie. Hello there our hope! Welcome to this world full of strangers and magic!

Markiepooh congratulations! Hope to see him soon!
Jacksoonie woahh so kyuti! @markiepooh let's go make our next move?
Joonie not here. Don't make some dirty comments.
Yoongi so I look like him he got some swag!
Seokjinnie ohh! Wait for our update!

Jacksoonie Zach is not around— how about let's get it!

Joonie i swear with those dirty smirks— I am out!
Markiepooh no one will get it -_- 😒
Yoongi come on mark give him a chance! ㅋㅋㅋ
Seokjinnie wait for our update asdfghjkl!

MinYoongiOfficial yes! After 2 years of trying! We are finally having a new member of the family! Hope to see you soon our new baby!

Seokjinnie i told you! Asdfghjkl
Jacksoonie oh wow! I feel so envy now! CONGRATULATIONS HYUNG!
Markiepooh awwieee! This is so kyutiee. CONGRATULATIONS MIN TSUNDERE YOONGI!
Seokjinnie @Markiepooh oh dude not Min anymore— Kim Yoongi!
Joonie finallyyy! YoonJin is happening!
HopeWorld did u know I woke up from my beauty sleep! Just to congratulate youuu! I am so happy!

Later that day, Yoonji was spending her summer vacation with her Min Grandparents. While Jin and Yoongi are busily handling the wedding preparations and went to the hospital for a check up. It seems like Yoongi is a month pregnant now...

Yoongi felt so tired with everything and fall asleep at their bed without changing his clothes. Jin find the younger cute looking so small... because he was curled up in their shared bed.

JinnieeHyung look my smoL baby is sleeping curled up like a bean. Aigoo ~ he look so tired 💤 my meow meow is sleeping— so imma go cuddle him now! GNight! 😴💤😴💤😴💤🥰☺️

AgusTdiCCtionary wow! We got some new content!
SyugarD take good care of him!

After that post Jin spooned his soon to be husband. Yoongi shifted his position so now Yoongi is resting his head at Jin's chest and hugging him. (My uwu-machine asdfghjkl) "if this is because of his pregnancy hormones I am loving it." Jin commented and hugged his baby back.

"Pabo hyung. It is just you smell good today." Yoongi said voice is very raspy.

"Ohhh— good night." Jin said.

"I wuv u." Yoongi said.

"Aww.—" Jin said and checked Yoongi who is sleeping soundly then kissed the younger in his lips.

"Love you more." Jin muttered and fall asleep too.

Mistakes are somehow negative... but it is something where Jin and Yoongi learn from it...

E N D ~~ 🌸🌸

(Not gonna put notes here because next chapter is my corner asdfghjkl hahahaha.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.4K 25
"Sweetie, who's daddy?" "Hobi is Yoonie daddy.." ☀️+🌙 Yoongi had been a little for a while now, scared to tell the other members in fear of being ju...
70.3K 3.9K 72
Yoongi and Jungkook are new divorcées who are now learning how to co-parent. They still love each other, but they both lack in the communication and...
197K 11.7K 60
The Min Corporation's sheltered son Min Yoongi, never seen in public without his father, always covered head to toe, kept away from the spotlight at...
94K 3.4K 10
Yoongi was always able to control his regression. He had mastered the art of hiding and concealing it, pushing it away at unwanted times and keeping...