Falling For You: Peter Parker...

Par wonder_milly

It's a story where Peter Parker and Skylar Stark starts falling for one another. Note: This is my first book... Plus

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.

35.

1.6K 22 29
Par wonder_milly

Thursday

Sky POV

I woke up to my alarm screaming. I was about to get up and turn it off when I felt a tugging on my shirt. I look down and and see Peter's arms wrapped around me. Peter stayed the night? I mean obviously. I slowly get out of his grip which I hated because I just wanted to be in bed with him all day. I turn off the alarm and walk to the bathroom, I brush my teeth, brushed my hair and drank my pill for my cramps. I walked out and saw Peter sleeping and facing the wall. I smiled at the view. Damn he is just so cute.

I walked over to him and I get in bed and shakes him lightly. "Peter." I whispered he didn't answer.

"Peter." I called out. "Time to wake up." I said shaking him a little more.

"Peter we have school." I said a little louder.

"Peter don't make me tickle you. I know you could hear me." I said going down to his side getting ready to tickle him.

"Peter. Wake up. This is you last chance." I said

"You asked for it." I said and started to tickle him. He started to laugh, and he started to tickle me.

"H-Hey n-no fair!" I said laughing while Peter was on top of me.

He stopped tickling me. "Good Morning." He said in his raspy voice.

(Sky:God damn he sounds sexy all hell.)

He was holding my arms and he was looking down at me and smiling.

"Finally, Good Morning sleepy head. It's time for school." I said

"Can we just stay here and miss the first class?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Pete as much as I want to but you know I can't. I have a game tomorrow and I cant miss a day or a class." I said making a sad face.

(Peter: Damn She is so cute!)

"I know" he said putting his head down to my neck.

"Come on lets go and get ready." I said

"Fine." He said and he lift his head and got off me.

"Good thing I told May that I stayed the night here." He said

"Well there is an extra toothbrush under my sink you could take it. I think I have some clothes of yours somewhere here." I said

"Oh so that's where mostly all of my clothes went." Peter said walking into the bathroom.

I smiled and I take out a pair of jeans and few shirts I stole from Peter and I laid them down on my bed. I walk over to my closet and pick out something to wear.

I was looking through when Peter came behind me and I said

"I like that shirt, you should wear that." He said pointing.

"Well in that case I'll put it on." I said grabing it out and taking out some jeans. I turn around and I saw Peter take of his shirt. I just started at him.

"Like what you see?" Peter smirked

"Yeah I do." I said smiling. I went to the bathroom to change and put on a new pad.

I change and I walk out.

"Damn you look cute like always." Peter said

"Thank you Pete and you look cute too." I said kissing his cheek and walk over to my bed and put on my white high top converse.

"Ready?" He said

"Yup." I said

We both walk down and go to the kitchen.

"Want a bagel?" I asked

"Yeah, I'll take out the cream cheese." He said

After a while the bagel finished toasting and we and we added the cream cheese. We both got a cup of tea and we walk out.

We both had our bags. We walked out and saw Happy and Luke by the car.

"Peter? What are you doing here?" Happy asked

"I uhh..."

"He came by and I let him in." I said

"Oh okay." Happy said and walked to the car.

(Happy: Something is going on here. We were here for a hour waiting for her and I didn't see Peter walk in the door.)

We both hop in the car.

"Hey Luke." Peter said

"Oh hey Peter." He said

"Hello to you too Sky." I said smiling

"Oh hey." Luke said

It was a good drive there. We talked for a bit. We all got out and walked into the school.

We met up with Ned, Betty and MJ. We talked for awhile in the halls. Peter has his arm on my shoulder and I was leaning on him. We were all laughing. When (your enemy's name) walked by and gave me a look. I ignored it.

The bell rang and we went to class. We all sat down and we learned. All the classes where like always. I don't really need to explain.

Lunch came around.

"Hey Peter." I said sitting next to him.

"Hey." He said smiling.

The group came over and sat with us. We were all talking about a project that we were assigned.

"How about a volcano exploding!" Luke said

We all looked at Luke with a 'really' face.

"Luke, just no." Ned said

"What I was just throwing that out there. Or how about we make a Kaleidoscope? Those are cool to make." Luke said

"Those are cool but it's too easy." Peter said

"How about... this one." I said pointing one from the list. "Distance and Constant Acceleration. It's says it a hard one but we got this." I said

"Yeah now that sounds challenging." Ned said

"It's to much work. I rather do the volcano." MJ said

"Oh come on guys, we can do it and plus if the teacher likes our project. We get a good grade plus we don't have to take the final for the class." Betty said

"Go big or go home." I said

"Okay I am down." Peter said

"Yeah?" I said

"Hell Yeah!" Ned and Betty said

"Yes for me." Luke said

"Fine." MJ said

"Its done. We are doing that." I said emailing the teacher our answer.

"Cool, so when and where do you guys want to meet up?" Luke said

"The project is due on Monday. We could work on it on the weekend and we could meet at my house? Plus I have a pool." Betty said

"Okay, it's official we are going to Betty's." Ned said

"Okay." I giggled

The bell rang to go the next class. We all through our trash away and walked to class. We all sat down and wrote our notes and did our work the whole class.

The bell rang and we all walked out. Betty and guys headed to the gym to watch us practice. MJ and I went to the locker room and changed.

When we walked out and we saw (your emery's name) was hanging out with the volleyball boys.

"Let's hope today goes well." MJ said

"Same here." I said

"Have you told Peter about (your emery's name)?" MJ asked

"Nope not yet, I am going to tell today." I said

"Okay, if you need me. Just call me." She said

"Thanks." I said

We walk on the court and Coach told us to run laps and split to the first and second group.

We ran and we warmed up. Then we split up, sadly MJ was in the first group and I am in the second group. But the worst part was, I am stuck with (your emery's name).

Let's me tell you a little bit about her.

• She thinks she is the Queen of Volleyball

• She thinks she is the team captain but she is not.

• She loves to cause Drama

• She thinks that every boy in school is in love with her. Or that they want her. She thinks that they all flirt with her.

• She use to date Austin. Well, they would get to get together and then break up again and again.

• She thinks she could get away with anything. But she can't really.

• She is rich, she likes to show off. She is only going to Midtown because they could afford it.

Well that's some information about her.

"Okay Guys now play. I want you to see you guys to work together." Coach Kelly said.

We started to play, at first it was going good but then after a while (your emery's name) would try to go for my hit. When the ball would come towards me, she would push me and hit it. And when it was my turn to serve and when I served she would always comment on my hit.

She would "weak, lame, I could do better, she sucks, or is that even a serve?" But I didn't give a damn. I know what she is trying to do. She wants to break me and Peter up and ruin my life. But I am not going to let her do that.

We continued to play and hit the ball back and fourth. After a while Coach call us in.

"Come here my girls, I want to say a few words. I am want to say that thank you for making this year amazing, we only lost 2 games. You guys made it to the State Championship which it's the first time in 6 years since we went to one. Also, tomorrow we are playing against our rival. I truly want you guys to win this game, but if you can't win it's alright, I am happy that we made it this far. I want all you guys to get some good rest today and be ready for the big game tomorrow. It's a huge one. There is going to be a lot of people here. So don't let that scare you. You guys are amazing. Thank you for making this year a great one. I am going to miss you guys when you leave us. Okay now go and rest." Coach Kelly said.

We all walked to the lockers and changed. (your emery's name) left the locker room quickly. When me and MJ walked out we saw her walking with the volleyball boys.

"You think, (your emery's name) is back with Austin?" MJ asked

"I don't know. I don't care." I said

We walked towards the group.

"Hey, Ready?" Peter said

"Yup." I said

"Where are you guys going?" MJ said

"I am taking her home." Peter said

"Oh okay." MJ said

Ned and Betty left a while ago. MJ and Luke started to walk out. I told Happy that I am walking home.

Peter and I started to walk home, Peter hold my hand as we walked. We goofed around and people stared at us. But we didn't care, before we got to my house we stopped at Delmar's. We walked in holding hands.

"Peter my favorite customer. Oh and who must this pretty lady be?" Me. Delmar asked

"Hi, I am Skylar Brooks." I said giving him my my hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you. So you guys are together?" He asked shaking my hand.

"Yeah, Mr. Delmar, she is my girlfriend." Peter said wrapping his arm over my shoulder.

"Oye, el niño Peter por fin tiene una novia. Y se llama..." Mr. Delmar said (Hey, the boy Peter finally has a girlfriend.)

"Skylar." I said

"Tu hablas español?" He asked (You speak Spanish ?)

"Si, me encanta hablar español, también me encanta la cultura y la comida." I said (Yes, I love to speak Spanish, I also love the culture and the food.)

"I like this one." Mr. Delmar said to Peter handing him the sandwiches and the bag of chips.

I smiled.

"Me too." Peter said

We started to walk out but Mr. Delmar called Peter back.

"I'll be right there. Wait for me outside." Peter said kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I said and waited.

Peter POV

"Yes, Mr. Delmar?" I asked

"Just a little advice." He said

"Mhmm." I said

"Don't let her go. She looks like a keeper. I could see how much 'amor' she has for you." He said smiling and handing me a bag of gummy bears.

"I am not planning on letting her go like ever. I really, really, like truly really like her. And what's this?" I said

"On the house." He said and he waved me goodbye.

I walked out and saw Sky waiting for me.

"What did he tell you?" She asked

"Some advice that's all." I said smiling and grab her hand.

We walk to her house.

"How about we go on a date tonight?" I asked

"I am down. Even tho my coach said to rest but who cares. I always have energy." She said and did a spark.

"Ouch!" I said shaking my hand

"Oh I am so sorry." She said

"It's fine. It just scared me." I said

"Yeah Sorry. So what's the plan?" She said as we arrived at the door.

"I'll pick you up at 8:00." I said giving her, her sandwich, chips and the gummy bears.

"Okay, I'll see you at 8:00." She smiled and kissed me.

I waited for her to walk in and I started to walk back home. I am really excited to go on another date. It's really fun when we go on dates. I walked into the apartment and I told May that I have a date with Sky and she went crazy.

"Aww Peter you are growing up." She said

"May" I said

"Sorry just got excited." She said

"You always get excited when it has to do something with Sky." I said

"I am just really happy for both of you. I have never seen you so happy and in 'love' with girl. And I could see the chemistry between you too, and let's me say it's filled with 'love' L ... O... V ... E ... aww, young love. You guys just remind me of me and your uncle Ben." She said

"May, please don't." I said

"I am alright. Well I have to go to work but I hope you guys have fun and be safe. Also use protection. I bought some condoms they are in the bottom drawer by your bed. Byeee" She said walking out the door.

"May!!!" I said right when she shut the door. I turned red a little and shook my head.

I ate my sandwich did my homework and showered.

Sky POV

I walked in and then I saw Peter walk home. I sat down and ate my sandwich and chips and I don't remember getting gummy bears. I did my homework in a flash and looked for the supplies we are going to need for our project.

I started to think about Peter, like always. Peter is always on my mind 24/7. The question should be when I'm I not?

I started to think about Peter and how much he means to me. Then it got me thinking, when my dad comes back, I need to tell him. I need to tell him that Peter and I are dating. My dad is going to be furious. He doesn't let me date at all. Yes, I know I am 18, but I respect my father and as long as I am living under his roof I need to follow his rules. But I know my dad is trying to let me go little by little. When my dad comes home I will tell him. I hope it goes well.

I decided to go take a shower and look for an outfit.

I put on my white high top converse and did a light natural make up and did my hair.

I headed down stairs to wait for Peter since it all most time. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

After awhile the door bell rang. I ran to the door of excitement.

I open it and I see Peter standing there with a huge smile on his face and his hands behind his back.

"Wow you look pretty like always." He said

"Well, thank you. And you look adorable." I said

"I got this for you." He said giving me a flower.

"Aww Peter, I love it thank you." I said I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed

"Anything for my girl." He said

"Aww Pete." I said smiling and blushing

"Ready?" He asked and holding out his hand.

"Yup. Ready let me just get my phone." I said walking in and walking out and grabbing his hand.

"So where are we going?" I asked

"Well we I got us a table at the little restaurant around the corner that you like so much." He said

"Aww Peter really? Thank you." I said

"It's nothing big but it's something." He said

"I don't care if it's a sandwich at Delmar's or a piece of Oreo. As long as I am with you. Everything is perfect." I said

"Aww Sky. That means a lot to me." He said and kissed my temple.

We walked in the little restaurant and they sat us down. They gave us a booth I decided to sit with him.

"So what are going to order?" He asked

"Umm... the pasta looks good. What about you?" I said

"I was thinking on getting the steak." He said

"Mm that sounds good." I said

"Hi, I am Dylan and I'll be your waiter for today can I get you started with drinks and appetizers?" He said

"Hi, yes my girlfriend will get a (your favorite drink) and I'll get a soda. Thank you." Peter said

"Okay I'll come back with your drinks." He said and walked away.

"So, why did MJ say Badass and punch the lockers the other day." He asked

"Oh, um well it was all about (your enemy's name) she came in and she tried to pick a fight with me. She was about to call me something but I got defensive on her and I scared her a bit by hitting the lockers with my fist. Then after practice she took my phone and she texted you saying all that." I said looking down

"Damn (your enemy's name) is messed up." He said rubbing my back.

"It's fine, I just try to ignore her. I know she is no good." I said

"Well, (your enemy's name) and anyone else won't break us apart. We are strong and we will survive anything." He said

"Yeah we will. We won't let anyone get in between us." I said

"How about we make a pack." He said facing me. "Let's promise ourselves that we will be true with each other. When a problem comes up we should talk to each other about it. We should fix the problem together okay. Promise that we shouldn't go our own way. We will tell each other everything okay." He said looking at me.

(Sky: Damn Peter. I really don't deserve you.)

"Yes, I agree. We should talk to each other first before it goes all over the place." I said

"Good." He said taking out his hand for me to shake it. I decide to kiss him, Peter was shock at first but then relaxed.

"Good." I said smiling and wiping my lipstick off his lips. We both smiled

"Here you guys, the restaurant want to give you a plate of appetizers on the house." Dylan said

"Oh thank you." I said

"No problem. Ready to order?" He asked

"Yes, I'll have the steak." Peter said

"And how about you miss?" Dylan asked

"I'll have the pasta thank you." I said giving him both our menus.

"Okay I'll be right back with your food." He said

"Ready for your game tomorrow?" He asked

"I am little scared not going to lie." I said

"Don't worry. You are an amazing player there. And plus the sexy one." He said smirking

"Peter!" I hit him a little. "But Thank you." I said smiling for a few seconds and then frown a little.

"Hey what's wrong?" He said

"You since it's our last game and our huge game. I just wished my dad was here to see me play." I said

"He is here in spirit. He is here with you. He is right here and here." He said pointing to my heart and head.

"Thanks Peter. I just miss them all." I said

"Yeah me too. I miss Thor when he comes in and yells "the god is here to bless your morning" he said as he deepens his voice trying to sound like Thor.

"Yeah I do miss that every morning." I said laughing.

"Sky? Can you sit across me? I want to take a picture of you with your flower." He said turning pink.

"Of course. Only if I could take picture of you too?" I said. He nods and I sit across him and fix my hair and my shirt. I grab the flower and hold up. Peter took a couple.

(Peter: Damn. That's my girlfriend. So beautiful and sweet.)

Then it was mine turn. Peter fixed his hair and his shirt. As I took pictures Peter made a couple faces, he smiled, made a funny face, kissy face, serious face and he made a sexy face at the end. We had fun taking pictures.

(Sky: Oh my. Peter you are such cute dork. But I am happy that you are my cute dork.)

I sit back with Peter and I put my arm through and hug him and laid my head in his shoulder.

"Here you go guys. Your food." Dylan said

"Thank you." I said

"Is there anything else I could help you?" He asked

"No I think we are fine." Peter said

"Okay. If you guys need anything give me a call." He said and walked away.

"Here try some of my steak." Peter said cutting into it and feeding it to me.

"'Mm... that's good." I said

"Yup it is." He said eating a piece.

"Here now try the pasta." I said feeding him.

"Damn that's good." He said

"I know right." I said eating some too.

We ate for a while and talked too.

"Umm... Sky I-I want to Um... try something out." He said and trying red. I could tell he is nervous.

"Sure thing Pete. What do you want to try." I said rubbing his arm.

"Um... never mind you night think this weird or cheesy." He said

"No Pete, tell me. I won't judge." I said

"Fine... I- I wanttodotrytheladyandthetrampscene." Was all that Peter said.

A non speedster would not have a clue what he just said. But I understood what he said. Since I kinda phase when started to talk.

"I am down." I said smiling at him.

"What?!" He said

"I want to do it. I want to try the lady and the tramp scene." I said

"Really? You don't think it's cheesy or weird?" He asked

"It's not weird or cheesy if I wanted to try it since I watched the movie." I said blushing a bit.

"Really?" He said smiling and turning pink.

"Yeah." I said getting a long piece of pasta. "Here" I said giving him one end of the pasta. He takes it.

"Are you ready?" I said

"Yup." He said and he puts it in his mouth and I put mine in my mouth and we started to eat it. We started to get close and we looked at each other before we finished it. We kept going and then our lips touch and we both kissed and pulled away to finished eating the pasta. We both smiled and giggled a little.

"Wow that was something." Peter said taking a sip of his drink and I did to with mine.

"Yeah. But I am glad it did with you." I said

"Me too." He said

We ordered a box to go and we gave a tip to Dylan. Peter opens the door for me to walk out.  I thanked him ms waited for him.

"Thank you for the dinner." I said kissing his cheek.

"It was nice." He said kissing my cheek and warping his arm around my waist.

"Don't think this date is over." He said

"It's not?" I asked

"Nope. Hang tight." He said as he grabs my waist tightly and he lifted me off the ground. We started to swing until we landed on the roof.

"That was amazing." I said

"Yup. We are here." He said

I turn around and I see blankets and pillows on the ground and I see Peter's laptop. The view of the city is amazing too.

"Wow Peter this is amazing." I said hugging him.

"I am glad you like it." He said

We walk towards the blanket. We both take off our shoes. We both sit down and Peter plays music in the background. Peter sits behind me and he spread his legs for me to sit between them. I move back until I feel his chest. He wraps his arms around me from behind and he puts his head on my shoulder.

"This is amazing." I whispered

"You are amazing Sky." He whispered and he kissed my hair.

(Peter: the scent of Sky makes me feel happy and safe. Gosh, how lucky I am right now. I am with my beautiful girlfriend on the roof looking at two beautiful views. I don't want this day to end.)

"Peter." I whispers

"Mmh" He said

"Thank you for today. Thank you for always making me happy. Thanks for taking my mind off my period." I said laughing.

"Anytime." He chucked. "I love spending time with you." I said

"Thank you Peter." I said as I turned to face him. My legs were on the sides of him. Our faces were inches apart. We both leaned in. I don't know who went in first but we started to kiss. It got more passion every second. Peter brought me close and he laid on his back while I was on top. I started to ply with his hair and he would move his hand back and forth on back. I could feel his warm hand on my bare back.

I know I am in my period and my hormones were on a spike  I really wanted to do it right there. But we both wanted to be special so I had to control them a little.

Damn Peter lips are so soft. I am glad that there are only mine to taste.

We started to make out for a bit. Peter was on top of me for a while. Then after a couple of minutes. We lays on his back next me. I turned to see him. He was smiling and looking at the stars. I smiled at view of him. I scooted over a little and wrap my arms around him. He looks at me and smiles at me.

"What?" I said looking at him.

"Just admiring my beautiful girlfriend." He said

"Oh stop Peter. You are making me blush." I said.

"And I saw you looking at me." He said

"Oh really. I was just admiring my dorky boyfriend." I said smiling

"Oh yeah. Dorky?" He said and he started to tickle me.

I started to laugh.

"I-I" I said

"I-I what? Huh?" He said smiling

"I-I am s-sorry. I m-meant my h-handsome boy-boyfriend." I said after every laugh.

"That's right." He said as he stopped. And we both were laughing down and facing each other.

(Peter: Damn she is truly beautiful.)

(Sky: I am so lucky to have him in my life.)

We leaned in again and kissed.

"I think I should take you home so you could rest." He said moving a strand of my hair behind my ear and his thumb rubbing against my cheek.

"I don't want to leave." I said

"I know me too but you have a big game tomorrow." He said

"Yeah but I am having a really good time." I said

"Me too. But I'll be there tomorrow and your friends too and Pepper. We are all going to support you." He said

"I know." I said playing with his shirt.

"Come on. Let's go." He said getting up and giving me a hand.

I get up and click of the pillows and blankets. Peter got his laptop and Peter wrapped his arm around me and landed on the ground.

We walked to Peter's and drop the things off and walked back to mine.

"We are here." He said

"I don't want end the day." I said wrapping my arms around his neck with my flower in hand.

"Me too but you need to rest." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You need rest too Pete." I said

"Yeah I will." He chucked and looking at something.

"Why are you chuckling?" I smiled

"Cause I could see a hickey forming." He smiled

"Oh is that so? I could I also see a hickey forming on you too." I said smiling

We both giggled.

"Well thank you again for tonight Peter." I said and kissed him.

"No problem I had fun." He said and kissed me again.

I grab his hands for a bit not wanting to let go. I stared to walk and when our hands let go. I felt a chill. I wanted to be with him in his arms. I look back before opening the door and pouted at him.

"Don't pout. I'll see you tomorrow at school." He said

"Peter that's a long time." I said

"No it's not." He said

"I could maybe, speed up the time?" I said smiling

"No! You need to rest. It's only for a couple of hours." He said smiling

"Fine." I said.

"Okay now go in. I am not leaving until you go in." He said

(Peter: I shouldn't have said that. Now she is going to stay outside.)

"Okay then, but one more kiss before I go." I said walking down.

"I always have time for one more kiss." He said

I kissed him one more time and ran back up the stairs and walked in. Then I saw Peter still standing there. He waved at me. I waved back. Then I went to my room put the flower in the vase where I have the other flowers that Peter give me. I put on my pjs and I texted Peter.

Peter 🕷🕸

Me: Are you home?

Peter: Just arrived.

Me: Okay good.

Peter: Now go to bed.

Me: Fine. Goodnight.

Peter: Goodnight. Sweet dreams.

I saw the message and I put my phone down and went to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a day to remember.

I hope you liked it because I did.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

39.3K 1.1K 37
Y/N Y/L/N and Peter Parker are the best of friends, the pair being inseparable throughout high school. Until one day, everything goes wrong. Five yea...
1K 6 24
Peter Parker, The Friendly Neighbourhood Spiderman, two personalities but one person. He falls in love, he lost her and he falls in love again. Watch...
Forever Par Ava

Fanfiction

997 48 14
Peter had never been in a relationship before. It was a new feeling, it was perfect. Until it wasn't. Not that it mattered though, he thought it was...
84.7K 1.9K 24
COMPLETED Riley Stark has a mission. Her father, Tony, has enrolled her in Midtown School of Science and Technology and she is to keep a watch on Pet...