3 words 8 letters say it and...

Por iHaroldStyles

Mikayla Ross moved to Upper East Side from England with her brother Matt. Because she's wanted to go to Yale... Mais

1 Pilot
2 Queen B
3 Serena
4 A Present
5 "Im Chuck Bass"
6 Slept with Chuck Bass!?
7 Gossip Girl
8 Nate and Blair
9 1OAK
11 In Chuck's room
12 He was serious
13 Trap
14 Lonely Boy
15 Summer Holiday
16 Beach Party
17 3 words 8 letters say it and im yours
18 In The Dark
19 The Truth
20 His story
21 "I love you"
22 "Im not Chuck Bass without you"
23 Bart's death
24 Strong Man
25 Plan for her birthday
26 Birthday present
27 Mikayla's Birthday Party
28 Amazing Night
29 Grandma's death
30 "Im Chuck Bass and I love you"
31 Goodbye New York
32 she's gone
33 New York Again
34 Promise Ring
35 Hospital
36 Mikayla's secret
37 Almuni party
38 Tell him my secret
39 Harry Willson
40 Mikayla' s choice
41 Lost
42 Full Of Joy
43 Our wedding
44 Henry
45 XOXO
46 3 words 8 letters
Massive Thank You.

10 In the limo

13.3K 138 9
Por iHaroldStyles

{{ATTENTION! SEXUAL Content .}}

"I like you"

......!??? CHUCK BASS JUST SAID HE LIKES ME!?

"A-are you drunk again?" I laughed. He must be drunk because he was drinking something.

"No! I'm serious Mikayla" He looked like serious. But this must be his "game". He must say like this every day to different girls.

"Chuck. I'm not like these girls."

"These girls? What are you talking about?"

"You say like that every day to different girls right? I don't wanna be like them." I told me looking into his eyes. His eyes were strong and also looking into mine.

"No you're special."

He hold my hand and looked into my eyes. His eyes were beautiful.
"B-but..."

Suddenly he moved closer to me. I felt something on my lips.....He kissed me. His lips were so soft and tasty. I couldn't control myself...He likes me. and I like him too......

I kissed back.

****

We got on chuck's limo. When the limo started to move, Chuck kissed me again. Then we kissed again and again.

He touched my legs and I touched his hair. His hands moved to my shoulder and took off my jacket. Then he took off his jacket and school shirt and I took off my school shirt too....

He kissed on my neck and I couldn't stop moaning. "Ahh Chuck...."

He kept kissing on my neck. He exactly knows that I like neck kisses. I've never felt like this before.....

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

8.6K 264 55
I Rosalie Bass am back from the summer of relaxation and fu with my boyfriend. I have finished high school and now enrolled at NYU, set to make my fa...
59.8K 1.2K 20
Lena Owen has lived on the upper east side her entire life. She tried to stay out of the drama, but with best friends like Blair Waldorf and Chuck Ba...
8.3K 124 21
Having what she wanted wasn't a new feeling for Lena, but living in the Upper East Side she knows the storm is coming. Someone is coming after the ma...
81.7K 1K 32
jade is A 18-year-old girl who is best friends with aria a high-class girl. Everything is good and they have a good friendship that is until someone...