The Hot Canary (A Brian Quinn...

By Queso0317

A NYC photographer gets the opportunity of a life time from a friend to be able to do a photo session for the... More

Part 1: Pilot
Part 2: The Nice Guy, The Picky guy, And The Bow Tie
Part 3: Hi Stinky
Part 4: Consensual Kidnapping
Part 5: Is It Worth It?
Part 6: Irony or Just Bad Luck?
Part 7: Elvis VS. Ella
Part 8: Dream a Little Dream
Part 9: Pineapple Pizza Girl
Part 10: Matching Tattoos
Part 11: Must Be a Joker Thing
Part 12: Netflix and Chill?
Part 14: Boyfriends and Work Husbands
Part 15: First There's Sweet...
Part 16: ....Then There's Sour...
Part 17: Fire, Meet Fuel
Part 18: Liar Liar, Gucci On Fire
Part 19: Now Is Time To Say Goodbye
Part 20: When The Rain Finally Stops
Part 21: You Can't Bullshit a Bull Shitter
Part 22: Battle Of The Bitches
Part 23: Just Do It
Part 24: Up Your Ass and to the Left
Part 25: I'll Be Fine, You'll Be Fine
Part26 The memories were lost so long ago,but at least you have beautiful ghosts
Part 27: Obligations
Part 28: Robin
Part 29: Look Out Below
Part 30: Boys Will Be Boys...
Part 31: The Truth Comes Out
Part 32: Next!
Part 33: First Impressions Can be Tough
Part 34: Eat Some Cake
Part 35: Captain Fat Belly to the Rescue
Part 36: Party In the Hallway
Part 37: "Don't Sell Yourself Short Kid"
Part 38: Down With the Sickness
Part 39: It's About Time

Part 13: Abso-fucking-lutely

1.5K 28 12
By Queso0317

(SMUT ALERT!!! You have been warned ;) )

When Nova arrived home, she quickly got busy tidying the place up to make sure it looked good for when Q came over. Living as a single woman by herself and working two jobs, cleaning her cozy little apartment would get away from her every now and then, deciding there were more important things than keeping up on her space. Granted it wasn't like she was ready to star in an episode of hoarders, but she couldn't say she wasn't guilty of letting the dishes or laundry pile up from time to time. 

To make time pass she gave her place a good scrubbing, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom to what she knew as her mothers standards, and even taking the time to change her sheets and make her bed. She turned on both of her wax warmers in her house and cut a lavender wax cube in half, dropping a piece in each one. 

As she was cleaning, she began to think about everything that had happened at her meeting at TruTV today. She felt excited that she would possibly have a job with them in the future. Every time she reminisced about how much they all liked her work, she would beam inside. It was such a wonderful feeling to be recognized by people whose opinion really mattered and potentially wanted to help get her places.. 

Finally, when Nova felt like her apartment was as good as it was ever going to be for Brian, she made herself a cup of tea and planted herself on her couch. She pulled her feet up to her chest and grabbed the remote, deciding to find something to watch now that she had nothing better to do. 

For the time being, she threw on an old episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 for background noise, and decided to take a small nap before Q came to kill some time. It was now 6PM and she was hoping that Q should be finishing up soon. She dozed off, fantasizing about her future and how much brighter it could be if TruTV found a place for her. 

When Nova woke up it was already dark outside. Jerking up in a panic, she checked her phone to see it was already a quarter after eight and she has two missed calls from Q and a couple text messages. She noticed that the TV had switched to the next episode of her show, making her realize just how long she had been out. 

Q: Sorry, we ran a bit late, I should be there closer to 9

Q: Never mind we finished earlier than I thought. Tried to call but no answer, I'm OTW now

Nova began to dial Q's number and like clockwork, she heard her intercom buzz. Rushing over and hitting the button, she said "Hello?"

"Hey it's Q, I'm here, I'm so sorry I'm late"

"No problem, I'll page you in."

Nova unlocked her door and quickly ran over to her bathroom mirror to check herself out. She fluffed her hair and smoothed out her clothes, wishing that she wore something a little more fancy than an old tank top and a pair of hippy pants. She heard a slow knock on her door and she padded over to let Q in. 

When she opened the door, Brian had a cringing look on his face as he presented her with a pizza. "I am so sorry I'm late, we finished early but stupid Murr made the mistake of telling the board and they roped us into doing a presentation...Please don't be mad" he begged.

Nova blinked and stepped aside to let Q in and said "Oh no, your fine. I ended up falling asleep. It's really no big deal."

Looking relived that Nova wasn't as pissed as he thought she might be, Q stepped in and gradually took a look around as he made his way to the kitchen to set the pizza box down. 

"Huh, so this is where you live" he said, looking around in amusement and setting the pizza box down. "I like it, it's cute."

"Ohh, thanks. I know it's not much but it's home. I wanna change a few things. The curtains are kinda eh and one of these days I'm gonna  see if the landlord will let me slap a few coats of paint on the walls" Nova said as she glanced around the place. 

"Hmm...I kinda like it the way it is" Q said, running his hand over a curtain panel.

Looking over to the TV, Brian furrowed his eye brows and when he realized what she had been watching, he said "Mystery Science Theater? Really?" cocking an eye brow in her direction. "Yeah...Hee hee...Its one of my go to things to put on...It makes me laugh" Nova said meekly. 

"Huh...You are just full of surprises aren't you?" Q said, looking at Nova. 

 Nova smiled and took a few steps, closing the distance between them. She put her hands on his shoulders and kissed him. And just like that, the sexual tension that had been growing between them this whole time snapped and before they knew it they had their hands all over each other. Q backed her up into the kitchen counter, arching into her and pressing her close to him as he kissed her back. 

His gentle kisses soon turned urgent and they explored each other as though they were starving. Nova pulled away and looked up at him with lust filled eyes and Q's face slowly lit up into a smile. "If we keep this up, our pizza is gonna get cold" he said, not taking his eyes off hers. "I have an oven" Nova stated. 

Q let out a soft chuckle at how quick she was to answer him and how quick he was to accept it. This girl seemed to have an answer and a come back for just about anything he threw at her it it was starting to become one of the many things he liked about her, knowing that she could keep up with him. 

Brian flicked his eye brows at Nova and then like they were back on each other again, riding the heat of their passion for one another. Nova moaned into his mouth, her hands gliding up to his biceps as she gripped him for dear life, feeling as if her legs could give out any minute. Brian broke their connection to trail little pecks across her jaw to the back of her ear, hitting a sweet spot that made her extremely pliable in his arms. Brian felt his heart beat wildly as he grazed his lips and teeth down the column of her neck, enjoying the little shiver that he brought out of her. 

Q leaned back to look into her eyes and he felt excited and touched at the same time when she returned his stare with a glazed look of desire. She bit down on her lip, causing Q to smile and reach up to touch her face. "That's so hott when you do that...It makes it hard for me to take things slow like I promised myself before I came here" He said with a groan. 

Nova smirked at him with the coyest expression he had ever seen on a woman. "Yeah...Slow is not really working for me right now." She paused for a moment to look down and then back up to his face with devious eyes. "And by the look of things, I don't think it's really working for you either" she declared, batting her eye lashes a few times. 

Hell if he went any slower, Nova didn't think that her heart would be able to withstand the suspense he was putting her through. 

 Her words took Q's breath away and for once he felt like he was at a loss of words. "Holy shit...Where have you been all my life?" Q stammered out, and before she could answer, he crashed back into her and started to guide her to where he suspected her bedroom might be. 

Without breaking contact, he managed to blindly navigate her down the hall to her room. He barley took in his surroundings, figuring that he would have time to explore later when they both weren't so needy. He pushed her into the bed until the back of her knees hit the edge and she collapsed before him. Q took another moment to soak her in, laying before him all hot and bothered. 

It was now or never. Q began to feel a little nervous and slightly insecure with her so open and willing before him. She was different than the other girls that he was used to shacking up with. Those girls were just eager fans, desperate for a quick lay by a semi famous celebrity and they never really meant anything to him.

 Nova on the other hand, well she was smart, funny in a way that made her able to hold her own around his friends, and had a determination about her career that he had never seen before. She was a take life by the balls kind of girl and hell hath no fury upon whoever decides to get in her way. There was so much more to her than meets the eye and he hoped that she would give him a chance to find out everything that made her tick. 

As if Nova could sense his hesitation, she stood up on her knees and gave him a little kiss of reassurance on his lips and then dipped her forehead into his intimately. She held the sides of his face for a moment as he slowly got the courage to tuck his fingers under the hem of her shirt and lift it up over her head. 

She was now bare before him just in her hippy pants and Q's hands stayed frozen on her sides, gripping her tightly as he fought with himself on the moral dilemma on whether to look down or not. As if she was showing him that it was okay, she reached down and laced her fingers through his and guided his hand up to her breasts, reassuring him that this is what she wanted. 

At last, Brian Quinn looked down and gazed upon her with a look that she would never forget. Feeling more confident with Nova's little push, Q trailed two fingers down her neck, over and between her breasts, across her stomach, and then over the edge of her waistline where her pants met her hips. "How did I get so lucky?" He asked in a breathy voice. 

Nova smiled sweetly and turned her head to the side, a light blush dusting her cheeks.

His lustful gaze made her feel sexy and wanted but it wasn't enough. Nova reached down and pulled his shirt over his head, carelessly throwing it to the side. She took a moment to run her hands up and down his chest, exploring the parts of him that were now exposed. 

He felt soft and warm under her finger tips, she knew that she would enjoy cuddling with him later after they had their fun. He was thick in all the right ways and even though he was not as toned and chiseled as some of the men she had been with, she still found him sexier than all the rest. There was something about him that made her feel safe like a security blanket and she wanted to explore further down. 

Feeling brazen, she reached down and cuffed the bulge in his pants. The breathy noise he made at her contact down there only turned her on even more. Apparently she wasn't the only one.

Q roughly slid his fingers down her body until they were back on her hips. He pushed her back on the bed and hooked his thumbs in her pants, catching her panties in the mix as well, and in one swift motion he dragged them down her legs and off her body. Nova couldn't help the giggle that escaped from her mouth as he playfully climbed on top of her, showering her neck and breasts with light and affectionate kisses. 

He slowly reached down and finally giving Nova what she was silently begging for, he cupped her sex, giving it a little massage before parting her lips and dragging his middle finger across her opening. Nova gasped at the sudden contact, grinding into him and wanting more. She panted as he spread her arousal up to he clit, flicking over her sensitive bud and nearly making her shoot off the bed. His grip on her thigh was the only thing keeping her grounded. 

"Nov...You're so sexy...You don't even know how much you turn me on."

Nova liked the way he shortened her name and the way it rolled off his tongue. Without warning, Brian leaned down and used his strong arms to keep her thighs parted open. To Nova's surprise, he ran his tongue through her slit, keeping a tight grip on her legs as if he knew what effect that would have on her. 

Nova arched herself into him as much as she possibly could, straining for more contact. A tight coil in the pit of her stomach felt like it was going to snap and her legs trembled as he licked his way up to her clit, swirling the tip of his tongue over it until she had tears in her eyes. She let out a deep moan and practically screamed when he began to suck, gradually applying more and more pressure. He continued to torture her, flicking his tongue to explore her sensitivity. 

"...Oh God..." She breathed out, feeling herself getting closer every second he was down there. The coil in her stomach felt like it was pulsing, warning her that she was going to come soon if he didn't stop. 

"Q...I'm going to....I'm going to..." Was all she could say as her thighs shook against his grip, trying to close. She ran out of time and the coil snapped, making her she gasp for air, feeling a rush of adrenaline flood her body. She called out Q's name with a hearty moan as she rode out her orgasm around his face. 

Finally Q pulled away and released one of her legs, staring up at her with an honest look and said "Holy shit that was hott."

Before Nova could respond, he was already pushing a finger inside her, making her body jump back to attention after about five seconds of relaxation. He added in another digit soon after, making Nova suck in a deep breath, feeling full but not quite sated yet. 

She continued to moan and arch into his hand and when he finally decided they had both had enough, he stoop up beside the bed. He knew that if he didn't get his pants off soon, his zipper would for sure leave an imprint on him. He stood there, staring at the beautiful site of her spread out before him like she was, until Nova called out to him. 

"Brian...Please" She said with wide eyes. The look in her eyes gave Q all the confidence he needed as he undid his pants and let them slide to the floor, boxers and all. He stood before her naked and unashamed, looking at her with his brown doe eyes that gave her butterflies. 

To his surprise, Nova sat up and leaned closer to him. She grabbed his member in her hand and let it slide from the base to the tip, very pleased with his size. He continued to let her explore him, his eyes rolling back, making him pant heavily with her gentle yet firm touch. When he felt as if he couldn't take anymore, he softly pushed her back into the mattress and climbed between her legs, his body covering hers from top to bottom. 

His cock rested against her thighs and the mattress, feeling the warmth of her sex on his stomach where he pressed into her. Nova couldn't contain herself as their chests brushed together, her nipples grazing his and she let her head fall back from the sensation of it all. He sucked the peak of her breast into his mouth and made a light circle around it with his tongue, causing her to grip onto his strong arms tighter. 

She reached up and gripped his head with both hands, tangling her fingers through his hair when he did the same movement to her other breast and then raised his head to kiss her lips. He kissed her until she squirmed beneath him, reminding him of her needs. 

Before getting too caught up, Nova paused for a moment and reached up into her nightstand. Opening the drawer while still underneath Q, she pulled out a little foil packet and passed it to him. He looked down to see it was a condom and she said "Safety first" with a wink. Brian smirked and rolled his eyes, opening up the packet and awkwardly sliding the condom on.

He lowered himself back on top of her and stared into her eyes while he reached down with one hand between the both of them, lining himself up with her entrance. She bit her lower lip again, making him grit his teeth from the sight. "You sure you're ready?" He asked once more, knowing perfectly well what her answer would be, but just wanting to draw things out for the fun of it. 

"God! Yes! Q stop teasing me! I'm ready!" Nova cried out in frustration, making Q laugh. He pressed forward and felt his cock twitch from the gasp she let out. She fit around him like a glove and Q knew that it would take all his concentration not to come before he had the chance to fully pleasure her as he wanted to. 

Gazing into her eyes, Brian pushed deep inside her and then held still, letting her get the feel of him. She sucked in a deep breath and as he felt her gradually relax around him, he started off with a lazy and consistent rhythm, pumping into her at a leisurely pace, trying to not get too excited too fast. 

Nova gripped him as if she had no intention of releasing him ever. Q increased his pace, now using his strong hips to slam into her, giving her the roughness that she craved. The noises that were now coming out of the both of them kept each other going, wanting more. He bit her where her jaw bone was and gently held onto her there as he continued to fuck her senseless. 

Q pulled back and snapped his hips into hers. He started a new pace to her breathing and all the cute little noises she made until she was writhing underneath him. Nova gripped the sheets and her knuckles turned white as her second orgasm finally washed over her. Once she calmed and let out a sigh, he slammed into her again before her muscles could fully relax, causing her mouth to open in a silent scream. 

He rocked into her now chasing his own release. She wrapped her legs around his hips, tilting hers to allow him to go deeper into her body, feeling every inch of what he had to offer. It only took a few more thrusts before she felt him pulsate inside her as he came. She ran her nails down his back as the waves of his release flowed through his body. He then rolled off her and they laid next to each other panting, trying to recover from their explosive climaxes. 

After Nova was able to catch her breath and process what was potentially the most powerful release she had ever had, she rolled over and rested her head on Q's chest, cuddling into him. After a moment of listening to his heart beat, she looked up at him with a sweet smile. He looked down at her and returned her smile, giving her the same look that she was was really starting to love. 

"You're so beautiful" He said, grabbing her hand and kissing the top of it. "You're just saying that because we just had sex" Nova said with a giggle. "No really, you are. I can't believe I have finally found the balls to say it but you are gorgeous."

Nova rolled her eyes and smiled. 

 She scooted closer to Q and wrapped a leg around his. He put his arm around the back of her head and pulled her closer. The began to kiss each other again and after a while Nova pulled away. 

"How about that pizza?" She said, making a move to get up. 

"Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about that...Guess I was a little preoccupied" Q said, wiggling his eye brows at her. "Yeah sorry, I tend to have that effect on men....Come on, I'm starving" she joked, getting out of bed and putting her robe on. 

"Yeah sorry, I tend to have that effect on women" He sassed back. 

Nova giggled and padded her way to the kitchen to throw the pizza in the oven. She opened the box and put two fingers on the top of it and nodded her head when it was ice cold, just as she suspected. She carefully took it out of the box and put it on a pan, sliding it into the oven. She poured a drink for the both of them to share and as she was pouring she heard the TV turn on. 

She walked out into her living room and sure enough, there was Brian Quinn. Sitting on her couch in nothing but his boxers and T shirt, he looked so comfortable it was as if he lived there. Nova couldn't help but smile when she saw him. 

"You're beautiful" She with confidence. He snapped his head in her direction from her words. "You're just saying that because we had sex" He said in a teasing voice, using her own words against her. Nova chuckled and shook her head. 

She cocked her head to the side and looked at him as if she were playing her next set of words in her head. When they finally sounded right to her, she asked him a question that she hadn't asked a man in a very long time. 

"Do you wanna stay over tonight?"

Q smiled as if her question intrigued him and throwing movement in his head, he answered her "Abso-fucking-lutely."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 228 42
You've just moved to New York, all you want is to move on and start something new. Life has been rough the past few years, after losing your mother t...
6.2K 194 45
Emily and Sal both become best friends, when Emily gets her new job on impractical jokers. But when Emily begins to fall for Sal she realises he's al...
1.8K 22 20
With the filming of Impractical Jokers having been to Texas for a season there's lots of new opportunities for Brian Quinn and maybe for his love lif...
3.2K 195 19
There are a million roof tops in New York City, so what are the chances that two people from different walks of life would end up together, alone, on...