The ALPHA'S little LUNA ✔

Oleh t3rr0r1st_xo

Kylie Ross A well known beautiful girl, loved by many, protected and shielded from all world dangers. She is... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1- The Best News Ever
Chapter 2 - Bittersweet
Chapter 3 - Goodbyes
Chapter 4 - New Beginnings
Chapter 5 - Extraordinary
Chapter 6 - Another Good Day
Chapter 7 - Greek God
Chapter 8 - My First Kiss!
Chapter 9 - Dinner
Chapter 10 - WTF??
Chapter 11 - Wtf?
Chapter 12 - Meeting Martha
Chapter 13 - Future Mrs KING
Chapter 15 - Answers?
Chapter 16 - Secrets
Chapter 17 - Secrets 2.0
Chapter 18 - Forgiving
Chapter 19 - A Party
Chapter 20 - A Past
Chapter 21 - A Failed Rescue
Chapter 22 - Holy Shit
Chapter 23 - Theories
Chapter 24 - Training
Chapter 25 - A War
Chapter 26 - Stinging Silver
Chapter 27 - Short Lived Freedom
Chapter 28 - Carla
Chapter 29 - Verbal Diarrhea
Chapter 30 - A Merciless Beating
Chapter 31 - Finally Rescued
Chapter 32 - Revenge
Chapter 33 - The Mission
Chapter 34 - Losing It
Chapter 35 - Frozen
Chapter 36 - Sarah & James
Chapter 37 - Awed
Chapter 38 - The Big Day
Chapter 39 - Pleasure & Power
Chapter 40 - The Storm
Chapter 41 - Happily Ever After
New Book
NEW BOOK (ANOTHER ONE) !!!
Another one!!! Latest book
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 14 - Oh My God

4.3K 143 2
Oleh t3rr0r1st_xo

[Kylie's pov]

Keagan and I decided to take a afternoon walk in the forest, there's just something about the forest that calms me, I just love it out here it's absolutely beautiful.

Keagan keeps hiding and then sneaking up on me and scares the shit out of me.

I kept telling him to stop because I swear he's going to give me a heart attack. Then I decided to play along, and told him that the challenge is for me to try and hear him sneaking up on me and not have a fright when he 'boo's!" me.

He says it's impossible and I'll never get it right so now I'm going to prove him wrong and if I win he's going to have to cook my favorite dish tonight and do the dishes, Yayyy!

This is why I am now currently in the middle of the woods, being quiet as possible and trying my best to hear him sneak up on me for the 100th time.

But like the last 100 times I aint hearing, seeing or sensing shit. And it's so quiet out here I can practically hear my own heart beating.

Im so into focusing and hearing for any slight movent taking place. And then out of no where he jumps in front of me and pulls me in to his chest screaming "boo!" scaring the shit out of me yet once again.

I scream loud in fright and he laughs his ass off, dammit!

One more time, and this time something comes over me and this time my insticts take over, and all of the sudden I can hear and see everything.

I think I'm going crazy because I can even hear and see a spider making it's web, ohhh my what the actual fuck?

Maybe it's just my imagination. Then I hear it! I hear him coming from my right and I see movement behind the bush.

I keep calm and make as if i dont know that he's about to pounce and scare the shit of me, the moment he comes out behind the bush and it's like something took over my body.

I think I done a backflip and the next thing I know I'm behind keagan screaming "boo!" he turns around to face me in inhumane speed.

"How did you just do that?" he asks curiously. I honestly don't a fuck know!

"I dont know" I whisper suddenly feeling nervous "something just took over me and it was like instinct like something controlling my body? " I say questioning my sanity

Keagan was about to speak when his head perks up and pulls me behind me like he's protecting me, he turns to me quickly and motions for me to keep quiet, I nod.

Something just doesn't feel right, it's like I can sense danger but feeling afraid is just not at all what I'm feeling, probably because Keagan is right here with me but the insane part of my brain is telling I don't got shit to be afraid for because I got this I'm badass.

Like honestly this is not the time to be having a mental debate with myself!

Just then a tall man with a crazed look, bloodshot eyes, skinny and looks actually fucking scary steps out from behind some bushes.

It doesn't look like he used a bath in ages, his clothes are ripped and he just doesn't look normal or stable.

He looks towards us and he chuckles uhh okay his emotionless eyes look me up and down and then he licks his lips and I shiver in disgust.

Keagan growls loudly, that can't be normal he sounded like a actual fucking animal. The man snarls and then charges towards us.

Keagan pushes me back I stumble and fall hard on my butt, owww mother fucker! Just then the man jumps and in mid air, his body starts doing some crazy paranormal shit.

It's like I'm seeing this shit in slow motion, I hear bones cracking and when he lands he's a fucking wolf, brown and ugly just like the man was, the wolf wasn't even as near as big as Mr Wolf.

I blink my eyes once, twice then three times. Am I fucking losing it? Keagan stands there unphased like he didnt just see a man transform into a fucking wolf.

The wolf stands a few feet away from Keagan and he keeps growling.

Keagan growls again sounding inhumane, very loudly and sounds really fucking scary and the brown wolf whimpers and bows his head looking almost compelled into submission.

But only for a few minutes before he pounces up on Keagan, I scream. "Keagan!"

That's my life right there and I want to go and help him, I need to. I don't know what I'd do but I need to fucking help him but my body won't comply, my feet are glued to ground!

I hear bones cracking again, no, no, no this is not some twilight shit ohhh God, I'm frozen and stilled again when I see Keagans hair growing, his bones shifting and the next thing I see is Mr Wolf!

You got to be kidding me! I know I said I wished he could like transform into a person and be my Jacob but I didn't actually think it would happen.

All those stories about werewolves and shit are true! Every werewolf movie I ever watched had some truth to it.

Keagan lied to me, did maleeyah know too? She must have she's his sister! Does Jody know? Does the boys know they all seem so close with Maleeyah and Keagan despite them apparently just meeting.

Everything like a movies starts poaying in my head and suddenly all the shit that I brushed of as weird falls in place, or well makes a bit more sense. But I got so many more questions.

I feel lied to and betrayed and I'm suddenly fuming, I dont know what came over me but all I saw was red and then I made that exact same inhumane sound Keagan made and I hear both the fighting wolves whimper.

I turn to look at them and the brown wolf is so busy watching me that he doesn't notice Mr Wol- I mean Keagan or whatever the fuck charges towards him and rips his jugular out.

I gasp in horror as the wolf's lifeless body falls to the ground and starts transforming back to human again.

I stand there, for a long time just processing what happened. I look over to the man again and I know this really just fucking happened.

It all makes sense now though, this is why I feel those same damn sparks I feel with Keagan when I touch Mr wolf. This is why whenever I spoke to Mr wolf he understood.

This is why Mr wolf never attacked me. This is why those damn blue eyes looked so familiar, this is why I never felt afraid of Mr wolf.

This explains the growling, the 'mine' business. This explains alot of shit! He lied to me. Keagan is a frikin werewolf, he transforms! And he never told me shit.

Im snapped out of my thoughts when I hear bones cracking, but I don't see him anywhere, a few minutes after frantically looking around for him getting more pissed by the second.

He steps out behind the bushes in a basket ball shorts and he starts walking cautiously towards me the way his abs look ohh my god, the tattoos, the way his muscles flex as he walk has me trying to keep myself from drooling, wait.

I'm mad at him! Soooo fucking furious!

"Baby I can explain" he says cautiously. "You lied to me" I whispered. I'm hurt, I feel betrayed and my tears start falling.

"I trusted you! I believed everything you ever said to me! I fell for you! Im in love with you and you fucking hurt me! You know how crazy I was for Mr Wolf, what did you think I'd run away? Call you crazy? Not want you anymore? What Keagan what?"

I scream crying hard. "Do you know how much this hurt, I'm physically hurting, my heart is physically aching, you never trusted me! You never believed in my love for you like I did yours! You lied to me, you my everything and you lied to me!" I cry.

"You are smart, you saw my reaction to Mr Wolf, you heard what I said about Jacob in twilight. Even after everything I just saw now, I'm still standing here Keagan. I'm still fucking here.

How do you confess your love ? But not this? How  after everything we shared have you not fucking told me ?" I shout at him.

I know he probably has his valid reasons but right now I can't see past the fact that he lied to me, that he didn't feel like he could trust me or that my love for him wasnt strong enough to stay after everything.

This bond we have or had, I physically feel it weakening and its crazy but it really is weakening I feel it and it's breaking my heart.

"Let me explain" he pleads, "Please baby I hate seeing you like this. I'm so sorry, Kylie I love yo-" I run away not wanting to hear it, I run and I keep running deeper into the woods, I don't even know where I was going I just ran.

I need to get away.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16.4K 901 28
My name is Roxy Gilbert and I'm apart of The Silent Moon Pack. When I was two years old, we were attacked by a stronger and more powerful pack. They...
EVE Oleh Rose George

Manusia Serigala

7.3M 219K 54
As a weak and powerless human, Eve was never meant to survive. Through a series of miracles, she finds herself taken in by werewolves. But she doesn'...
22.4K 2.1K 35
Seventeen year old Kayla Simmons has always been normal, completely ordinary. So when the new guy in town comes and completely changes everything she...
394K 10.7K 47
kylie is your typical nerd she keeps herself to herself and is just trying to get high school over and done so she can move on with her life without...