Forever Yours

By simplyhamilton

Sequel to I'm Yours Alex and John have just gotten married and are braving the real world. With the Squad by... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Phillip's Story
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Author's Noteđź–¤
Chapter 53

Chapter 51

881 18 61
By simplyhamilton

Angie's POV
"Theo!" I screamed from the bathroom, tears burning my eyes. She came into the bathroom and saw the state I was in. "What do I do?!"

"Okay first, calm down, hun. We need to get you home, and you need to tell your parents." Theo hugged me. "It'll be okay." She grabbed my bag and packed it and then slipped her coat and boots on. "Dad, I'm taking Angie home! I'll be back."

Mr.Burr shouted back and she got her car keys. "Come on." Theo practically pushed me out of the door.

When we arrived, I shakingly opened the door to my house, and was greeted with my parents sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Dad, Father, I need to talk to you and I need help."

"What's wrong?" Dad asked, getting up from Father's lap. "Is everything okay?"

"No." I broke down into tears. They both engulfed me in a hug and rubbed my back. "You're gonna hate me."

"Angie, we could never hate you. Let's go sit down." Father said. Once we were situated on the couch, I told them.

"I-I'm pregnant again....." I folded my hands in my lap and looked down. I didn't dare look them in the eye.

"Oh, Angelica. We'll get mad later." Dad kissed my forehead. "For know, how do you feel?"

"Scared, actually, terrified, nervous, but a little happy." I sighed. "How am I gonna tell Nathaniel?"

My dad's looked at each other. "We have an idea." Father said.

And needless to say, I got severely yelled at that night.

~Time Skip to Christmas Eve(Sorry for all the skips!)~

Nathaniel's POV
"Nathaniel! Come here! Easton has a birthday present for you!" My girlfriend called me into the living room. I entered and was given a wrapped box.

Inside was a small card that read:

Dear Daddy,
Mommy realized you never saw my Christmas list so she wrote it down on a chalkboard for you.

I smiled and laughed and then grabbed the chalkboard. "Easton's Christmas list. Blankets, a puppy, and a sibling." I laughed. "You want a sibling?"

Angie smiled and handed me Easton. I kissed his cheek and continued to look in the box. I picked up a necklace box and opened it.

"Shut up." I put Easton on the couch. "You're fucking with me." I stood up holding the test. Angie nodded and laughed. I felt tears fill my eyes. "You're really pregnant again?" She nodded. Pa took Easton and I hugged Angie tightly.

"Are you happy?" She laughed and hugged me back. My parents were smiling and Uncle John was recording everything.

"Yes." I put my hands on her waist. "I love you so much." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I love you too."

"How far along?" I asked as I wiped my tears.

"Just a few weeks." She giggled slightly and wiped my tears for me. "Baby, don't cry." She hugged me again.

"What'd we miss?" Aunt Angelica came into the room with her kids and Uncle Thomas. Angie pulled off of me.

"I'm pregnant." She smiled. Aunt Angelica covered her mouth with her hands.

"Oh, Angie." Aunt Angelica hugged her. "That's great. I'm gonna be here every step of the way. Now, we didn't miss cake did we?"

Everyone laughed and we all made our way into the kitchen. Uncle Alex lit the candles in the cake and placed it in front of me. They all sang happy birthday to me whilst I smiled. Angie stood beside me and kissed my head.

"Make a wish, baby." She whispered. I closed my eyes and blew out my candles. My family cheered.

"You're an adult!" Pa put a hand on my back. "I love you, Nathaniel."

"I love you too, Pa." I smiled at him. Dad cut the cake and handed me the first piece. It was a chocolate and coffee cake with chocolate buttercream frosting, my favorite. Dad had decorated it Christmas themed like he does every year.

"Dad, it's amazing." I told him. He kissed my head and smiled.

"I know." I looked over at Angie who was feeding Easton bits of frosting.

"Angel, he isn't going to sleep tonight." I laughed. "Not with all that sugar."

"Yes he will. He'll be fine." She laughed. "Look, he loves it." Easton stuck his hand in the cake. "And now he's making a mess." She said as Easton smeared the cake over his face. "No, don't do that." She wiped his hand off.

"I told you." I shrugged and ate a bite of cake. "You're feeding our 6 month old cake frosting. Of course he was gonna make a mess."

"I guess it's my turn to bathe him tonight then." I nodded. "Okay."

"Nathaniel!" My cousins ran up to me.

"Hey Elise, hey Tina." I hugged them both.

"We have a present for you." Tina grinned and handed me a blue bag. "Mommy and daddy helped pick it out."

"Aww, thanks Tina. Come here." I patted my lap and crawled on it. "You're getting big, girly. Stop growing." She giggled. I opened the bag and pulled out a card first. I smiled while reading it. There was a Hollister gift card in it.

Then there was an Adidas jacket as well as a Converse box. "Thanks guys, I love them." I stated as I pulled the yellow Converse out of the box.

"Tommy wanted to get you pink ones just to fuck with you." Aunt Angelica scowled at her husband.

"I still would've worn them." I laughed. "I love you guys. Thank you." I hugged the Jefferson family.

"So, how does it feel to be an adult." Aunt Angie asked.

"Well, I became an adult when Angie had Easton. And she's pregnant again so it really doesn't feel any different. I've had a job for a year at the Richard Rogers so I mean, I was basically already an adult." I shrugged.

"And we're all proud of you." Uncle Tommy patted my back. "You and Ange are amazing parents."

I smiled at Angelica. "Yeah, we are." She smiled back and went back to feeding Easton. "We learned from the best people." Everyone awed.

"We love you guys." Uncle Alex smiled. "Hey, has anyone heard from Maria and Eliza and Peggy and Sally?"

"They made it to our parents' safely. They miss everyone and they said they're gonna FaceTime Nathaniel tomorrow after presents and stuff to wish him happy birthday." Aunt Angelica answered.

"I miss Little E." Angie frowned. "That's my lil sis."

E was now 7 years old and growing so much just like Tina and Elise. Madison and Henrietta were grown and Henrietta was in college now.

"Little E probably miss you too. You'll have to take her out for ice cream or something one day." Aunt Angelica replied.

"I'll talk to Aunt Eli about it tomorrow when she calls." Angie nodded.

"Well, I'm calling it a night. I'm exhausted. Happy birthday, bro." Phillip hugged me. "Bye Aunt Angie. Bye Uncle Tommy." We told Phillip goodnight and then resumed our conversations.

About an hour later, everyone was saying goodbye and hugging. Easton almost got more hugs than me. Lucky boy. My parents retreated to the guest room and my uncles to their room.

Angie and I laid Easton in his crib and then got in her bed. I turned off her light and she turned on the lamp. As soon as I laid down, she snuggled into me.

"Hey baby momma." I joked. She giggled. "I can't believe you're actually pregnant again." I moved so we were facing each other and our noses were almost touching.

"Best birthday present ever?" She asked, I nodded. "I'm glad you liked it. Can you believe it's Easton's first Christmas tomorrow?"

"No. Our little boy is growing up so fast. I don't like it." I frowned.

"But we have another one on the way. So you'll get to watch two babies grow up. Here." She lifted her shirt up a bit. "There's barely anything there right now but, that's your child." She placed my hands on her stomach. "And you're already an amazing father."

"I love you so much." My voice broke a little. She smiled softly and cuddled into me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "Goodnight, my angel."

"Goodnight, my king." She muttered. I pulled the blanket over us and turned off the light.

The next morning, I woke up to hear my girlfriend speaking to our child.

"Get em!" She released Easton onto the bed and he started to crawl on top of me.

"Ahhhh! He's attacking me! Angie, help!" I laughed and kissed my baby. "Merry Christmas, bud." I squished his cute little face.

"Come on, babe. Easton wants to open presents." Angie jumped impatiently. 

"Angie, he's six months old. He can't open presents." I rolled out of bed and handed her Easton. Her eyes fell down to my bare chest immediately.

"I'll never get tired of looking at you." She said and then pecked my lips. "Put on a sweatshirt and let's go."

I grabbed the one of my sweatshirts that she had stolen and threw it over my torso. Angie then practically pulled me down the stairs and into the living room.

"He's awake!" My Pa joked.

"Finally." Phillip laughed. "Presents now!" Angie put Easton in the floor and he crawled over to me.

"Hi bud. Wanna sit with daddy." I put him in my lap and he smiled. "Aww. I love you."

"This is so cute. I'm gonna record it. Easton's first Christmas!" Uncle John exclaimed.

I bounced my knee that Easton was on and kissed his head every so often while we opened presents.

"Da-da." We heard all of a sudden. Everyone's eyes darted to Easton. "Da-da."

"Oh my god. Easton just said his first word." Angie's hand flung over her mouth. "Babe."

"That's right. Dada." I smiled, tears picking at my eyes. "Oh, I love you so much buddy." I hugged my son tightly.

"This Christmas is gonna be hard to top." Uncle Alex said. "A new addition to the family and Easton's first words."

"It's the moments like these that make you love being a parent." Uncle John wrapped his arm around Uncle Alex's shoulder. "Right, Lex?"

"Oh definitely."

John's POV
"Oh definitely." Lex grinned at me. "I love you."

"I love you even more." I kissed his nose. "Look at our children. They're so happy."

"We did a good job raising them." Alex added. "They're gonna do great in college. Angie might not think she will, but she will. She's a strong woman, she's got this."

"And she's such a good mother. Easton is a well behaved baby and he loves his parents."

"Phillip’s showing us that he's responsible. Putting his priorities first. I'm proud of our children." Alex smiled. "I'm proud of us." He looked up at me. "We may be 40 and 43 but look at us. We still got a spring to our step."

"And don't forget that you're turning 41 next month." I teased and flicked his nose. "God we're old." I laughed. "Merry Christmas, baby."

"Merry Christmas, Bubba." He smiled.

"You like it?" Angie asked Easton who was chewing on a toy. "That's from your Grand-Père and Grandpa."

"See Laf, I told you a crinkling toy would be a good idea." Herc said, Laf in between his legs.

"Oh shut up." Laf rolled his eyes and Herc laughed.

"Angie, open mine." Nathaniel handed Angie his present to her. Angie smiled and started pulling things out of the bag.

"Aww." She chuckled. "It's the soft one!" She held the sweatshirt close to her body. "Thanks, baby." Then she pulled out a small box. She gasped when she opened it. Nathaniel took the box and stood her up. Then he got down on one knee.

"Angelica, you're my world and my everything. You're such an amazing, beautiful, smart woman. You're an amazing mother to Easton. I love every second I'm with you and Easton. So with this ring, I promise to be by your side forever, and to one day stand in front of an alter and say I do.  Will you promise to be with me forever?" Nathaniel asked with a smile. Angie nodded and he slipped the ring on her finger.

Angie's POV
"I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I love you too." I buried my face in his neck. "I'm never letting you go." He placed a kiss on my head.

"Guys, turn and smile." Father said. I placed my hand on Nathaniel's bicep and he wrapped his arm around my waist, letting it rest on the small of my back. "Beautiful." Father kissed my forehead. "Y'all hungry?"

"Yes!" We all screamed. Father laughed and we went into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiiiiii! It's been a while! How are my lovelies?!? My life has drastically changed in the past week. Umm, I haven't been writing much because my life changed. I've been occupied but I promise I didn't forget about you guys!!!! I would never! I made a vow to never fall a month behind writing and publishing so here's this chapter! Until next time, au revoir my beautiful turtles!🐢❤

Unedited~8/7/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.4K 63
Alexander Hamilton is a 16 year old bisexual, who's recently been adopted from the Caribbean. John Laurens is a 17 year old openly gay teen but who...
25.5K 774 38
Alexander Hamilton the uncontrolled I do what I want don't label me,campus slut was known to not buy into commitment even if he landed himself pregna...
778 57 14
A LAMS au love story "What is love?" That is the question Alexander Hamilton is unable to answer. To be honest... who can blame him? How can someone...
676 28 11
Alex and John Laurens-Hamilton are going through the process of starting a family. Adopting a child. All rights to the characters of Hamilton go Lin...