I'd Rather...

By DreamJesseDream

Isn't Bffs falling in love the best thing ever? But becoming a mega hit worldwide by being third on X Factor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26. Part 1
Chapter 26 part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 21

22 0 0
By DreamJesseDream

Chapter 21

I hated my life! Harry was treating me like trash! How could he? he was being mean to his own girlfriend in front of his friends? Who does that!?

*Door bell ringed

I opened the door hard, finding my mom came rushing in without even saying a hello to me. Dad was out of the car pulling the luggage quickly.

"Hey, darling." My dad gave me a kiss on my forehead and puilled the luagage fast to his room.

They didn't ask how I was this half year. I guess they don't wanna say bye later.

I went to my backyard and sat near the flowers and just watered them with a jar of water beside me. I felt like dieing now.. I took my guitar upstairs and went back to the backyard and just played any random heart broken song.

"Cass?"

That familiar voice that haven't come around yesterday.

" Want another pack of chips? It's in the kitchen."

"Cass, I'm sorry about my friends yesterday. They were too much."

"And you didn't even bother stopping them?How did you think your girlfriend felt?"

I said turning around to face him with angry tears on my face.

" I didn't know! I really didn't, even if I did try you closed  the door."

"ohh so you mean if I closed my door you wouldn't bother knock again?"

"Cas.."  " Don't even bother."

I ran back in the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272 27 14
Louis is completely oblivious to Harry's feelings about him... Harry constantly keeps dropping hints to get Louis to notice him. Will Harry get the...
145K 5.3K 23
Jungkook gave up love a long time ago. It did him wrong and he's decided that there's no such thing. It's not really real. So, what happens when one...
181 38 35
Can you imagine how someone who doesn't have any experience of having a romantic relationship can create a really good love songs? Well, that's Irene...
117K 2K 43
Now that Harry and Lucy have been dating a while, three years, what will their future hold? Will he propose or will something get in the way? Will hi...