Chapter 26 part 2

Chapter 26 part2

Harry's POV

What and why? Im having the best girlfriend in the world and its all gone now? And what is wrong with me!?

Layla is just too much. I need to tell her that this needs tostop and tell the whole world about her crappy lie if she want.

Renz' POV 

Ok.. Its strange cause its quiet. There should be laughter, girl giggles, two lovebir..... ohh i forgot.

Do i smell burned steak? I walked to the kitchen. Wow five steaks. Two burned, three perfect. Umm there we go again.

She cooks meat or runs or eat again and again or sleeps and takes a long long.. long shower. Water bill behold!!!!!!

I walked up to her bedroom. I was in shock mode. Blood was all over the perfect white bedsheet.

"CASS!!"

Cass' POV

I felt tired and dizzy. I hate it, I just wanna hit my head against the wall.

I looked down. Great, now I need new bedsheets. And the blood smells nasty.

"Renz.. im.. im fine. I jus-"

"shut up! Hospital now!"

When did I have a new mom.

Renz rushed out and grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my hand. 

"Com on."

She held me up and we headed out.

The wind was cool but im gaining goose bumps. My eyes were tired from crying. Why is this happening to me? I guess I should forget about Harry and leave to America.

~

Cass' POV ( A year ago.)

" Honey, its America or no job here."

" You could go without me."

My parents got an offer to America because they got high ranking in here so ya. I dont know this crap.

" But  you staying here? I cant do that, baby."

I hugged my dad. I loved him, mom too. But Im more a ' Daddy's Girl '.

" Honey, We still have a whole year to past. Think about it ok?"

" ok Mommy."

I stood up from my  seat and gave my parents a kiss on the cheek and went up.

Ohh. Great. How could I tell Harry? He will be so upset and stuff. Life isnt with him either. What should I do? GOd, help me? And I might go try out some cool things there. But its coolier with him there. And I could go to an Arts School! But it was me and Harry's goal to go there TOGETHER! Great, all my future goals just involved my best friend. Should I go?

"Honey! Harry's here!"

I rushed down and hugged my best friend.

"Hey Cass! Miss me huh?"

He smirked.

I did a sly laugh.

" Something wrong?"

Now what? I looked to my mom and she just gave me a stay strong look.

" Ya Im cool."

I lied. 

~

Thinking all about it again, I didnt even know we're here. Renz was talking to a nurse while I was laying on a hospital bed. There were flowers and stuff. Not very speacial to me.

I'd Rather...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें