Blue Vanilla

By Dmention_Girl

Kuroko x everyone, well mainly Generation of Miracles x Kuroko but we'll see. Topics are: ~Sex ~Suicide ~Out... More

Greetings
Reactions #01
Dare #01
Back in Our Embrace - GoMKuro
Jealous - MidoKuro
Light and Shadow - AoKuro
Shadow - AkaKuro(?)
Brutal Lover - GoMKuro
Unexpectedly Drunk - AkaKuro
All An Act - GoMKuro (Part I)
Just As Planned - GoMKuro
Milkshake Maniac - GoMKuro
Dream or Reality? AoKuro
Pick Up Lines - GoMKuro
Yandere!G.O.M x Shy!Kuroko
Nightmares - GoMKuro
Joke Has Been Taken TOO Far - GoMKuro
Faith - MidoKuro
Master - NigouKuro
Naughty Page - AkaKuro
Avenge - GoMKuroko
Final Blow - Naruto (Crossover)
First Sight - Tokyo Ghoul (Crossover)
Sympathetic Music - GoMKuro (Part I)
News - AkaKuro
I'm Sorry - AkaKuro
WHAT??!!??!!?? - GoMKuro
Future Diary (Crossover)
Easily Raged - AkaKuro
Texts - GoMKuro
Aurgument - AkaKuro
Reactions #2
Dare #2
Great Loss - AkaKuro
The Message - pairing?
Caught on Tape - AkaKuro
The Break Up - AkaKuro
~Thank You~
Guys!!!!!
Help
Author's note
Request
Author~San has come back
Locked - MidoKuro
Help - A/N

Ours - GoMKuro

4.4K 79 12
By Dmention_Girl

"Learn your lesson after this, my love... you know how we get when we see you with others"

~~~~

"Kuroko!" The brown haired teen shouted from across the hall. He squeezed himself through the crowd of students and managed to keep up with the other.

"Ogiwara~kun, Ohayo" Kuroko greeted, standing in front of the fatigued one. After catching his breath, he looked up at the deadpan face and ruffled his hair. Ever since they met, that's all Kuroko could express and as time passed, he got used to it. The blue head gently took his hand off of his head and fixed his hair back in place. "You know it takes awhile to fix my hair in the morning..." Kuroko scolded which gained Ogiwara a soft chuckle. "Mhm, and I prefer that over this style"

Kuroko sighed and began to walk away as the warning bell rang. "O-oi! Wait uuup!" Ogiwara whined. He just caught his breath and now he was going to lose it once again due to the impatient shorty.

They both made it early and took their seats. Students were still heading in, while others were in the hallways. Taking their precious time... Kuroko was settling in, taking out his notes until he noticed there was shadows hovering over him. "Ohayo" he greeted without making any eye contact with the unexpected visitors.

"Awwww, Kurokocchi! Why can't you look at us when you greet us? I'm jealous of Ogiwarachii!" The yellow haired teen from behind Kuroko pouted and hugged the small frame from behind. Resting his right cheek on his shoulder as he faced the pale smooth neck he craved to mark. It was like a canvas waiting to be painted in their love bites. The tall male began to slowly kiss the neck, rewarded by a gentle moan until a large hand yanked the clingy one off of poor little Kuroko.

"Get off of him, baka! He's already traumatized with you even existing..." the tanned boy smacked the other from the nape, making him wince and have crocodile tears fall down his cheeks. "S-so mean, Aominecchi..." he whimpered, as Aomine petted Kuroko's hair and kissed him on the top of the head. "I was busy taking out my things. I'm sorry for being rude, Kise~Kun" Kuroko apologized and turned to face the crying male. Although Kuroko had his infamous dead expression, it's his eyes that holds the emotion.

Kise felt better and shot back up on his feet, but just when he thought things could get any worse, he accidentally bumped into the walking giant's snack. "..."

"Murasakibarachiiii!!!! Sorry!!!!" Kise yelled, picking up as much candy as he could. Luckily they were in wrappers or else he was dead beat. "You're paying me a new bag..." the purple haired boy lazily stated, which Kise only agreed with a groan. "Kuro~chin" the male placed a pouch of vanilla sweets on Kuroko's desk, which made stars sparkle around him in admiration.

"K-kawaii..." they all thought.

"Arigato, Murasakibara~Kun" Kuroko thanked, which in return got a lick on the cheek. He was a blushing mess, reaching for his wet cheek and stared down in embarrassment. "K-Kuroko" a green haired male from his left grabbed his hand and placed a kiss on it, like a prince would in the fairytales. Kuroko couldn't feel more embarrassed. Then he felt his kissed hand holding something. Looking at it, it was a little green hair clip. "Aquarius's lucky item, make sure you take care of it for the rest of the day" Midorima explained. Kuroko nodded and clipped it on his shirt pocket, but before he did, he quickly kissed it. It was something he would always do when he received his items.

"Tetsuya, mind telling me where my kiss is?" A redhead leaned close enough on his desk where his face was inches away from the blushing teen. Kuroko always admired Akashi's eyes, they were like a swarm of fire and determination. Before Kuroko could answer, his lips were connected with another pair. Luckily the group were covering them but they were also yelling and arguing over who would kiss Kuroko next. When the bell rang once again, the redhead smirked and winked at Kuroko as he went to his seat along with the rest. Kuroko clenched his shirt where he felt his heart beat rapidly beating.

He loves each and every one of them equally but they always make him feel like digging up a hole and living there, filled with embarrassment.

During homeroom, Kuroko would as always get distracted by Aomine and Kise. Both trying to win as to who could gain Kuroko's attention more. Of course, Akashi and Midorima would glare at them to make them stop. Kuroko like the little moments like those though. How they all acted like a little family... but towards Kuroko, he was treated differently. They'd treat him like a royal. Spoiling him as much as possible with gifts and most importantly, praise and affection. Kuroko knew he couldn't talk them out to just treat him normally but they all agreed that it would be best if he was treated like a high class.

In reality, he was just a middle class. He had loving parents who he lived with in a decent home, a trained adorable dog, perfect boyfriend(s) and even good grades at school. The group managed to switch his "normal" life up a bit ever since they met.

With Akashi, Kuroko is able to go to any expensive restaurant, get the best brands of clothes/jewelry/technology, even able to of course stay at his mansion whenever he wishes. With Midorima, when Kuroko or even his parents are feeling ill, he'd hook them up at the Hospital without having to worry about the bill. He even helps him with luck which surprisingly works. With Murasakibara, he's the one who would always feed Kuroko sweets. As much as he was a sugar addict, he makes sure that Kuroko is also eating the right amount of proper meals everyday.

With Kise, he's the reason Kuroko is pretty popular, despite having low presence. Kise would always talk about him in interviews, meet and greets, and his social media and even took a few photo shoots with Kuroko who shockingly agreed to sometimes. It was only to make Kise happy after all he's done for him. Lastly, with Aomine. He is Kuroko's beloved light. The young one loved basketball ever since he was a baby. Yes, he was terrible at shooting, but Aomine never gave up with teaching a him how to shoot, even if he could only shoot a 1 pointer. Kuroko was always grateful that Aomine had the patience, but doesn't mean he's less appreciative with the rest. He does in fact loves them equally, and that's what they all loved Kuroko about.

As their day went on, they made sure Kuroko was watched. Luckily, he had at least of them in each of his classes. (Coincidence? I think the fuck not *^*)) Kuroko was in 4th period; science; with Midorima who he was sitting with and while they were taking notes, he slid his hand on Kuroko's thigh, close to his private. The teal head bit his lip to hold back a sudden moan, trying to focus on the board. Midorima was rubbing his thumb around, making him tense up even more.

Kuroko with his free hand rested it on top of the older's hand, surprisingly moved it even closer to his private. Sadly, the bell rand and everyone rushed to the door. While Kuroko and Midorima were in an intense staring contest, the green head sighed and moved his hand away, adjusting his glasses. "Let's go, love. Everyone must be waiting." He packed his things and walked to the door, but waited outside. Kuroko took a moment to relax after their little moment and took his things.

On the way to the roof, Kuroko was bumped into a guy who was rushing. The teal head almost fell until the stranger caught him by the arm. "I-I'm sorry!" He freaked out, but Kuroko was relaxed and gently smiled, assuring him that it was okay. "S-sorry again, have a nice d-day!" He board and ran to god knows where. "Kuroko." Midorima sternly said, voice deep and sounded rather serious. "Yes, Midorima~Kun?" Kuroko turned around and was met with a broad chest. Looking up at Midorima, he looked a bit upset after what what he witnessed, but mainly jealous.

"Nothing, let's hurry." Midorima had to wait for what he wanted to do until school ended. Of course, he can't just strip Kuroko and fuck him where everyone would see them. When they made it to the roof where it was only the rest of the GoM, Kise was the first to greet Kuroko with a hug. "I missed you, Kurokochiii" Kise was showering the shorty with love kisses. Murasakibara easily shoved the pest off of Kuroko and picked him up. Kissing his cheek instead of licking while he walked to their spot. Midorima walked to his spot next to Akashi, where he would have a little rant after the hallway incident.

Kuroko was sitting on Murasakibara's lap while being fed by Aomine. "Mursakibara chose this for today, how is it?" He asked, giving him a spoon full of rice with spam. Kuroko only hummed, as he was chewing. Finishing his bite, he opened his mouth and said "aahhh~" signaling Aomine that he wanted more. Kiss on the other hand was taking pictures of Kuroko from a distance like the stalker he is and posted it on his story on Instagram.

"Tch... some clumsy imbecile bumped into Kuroko on our way here." Midorima rolled his eyes, Akashi got rather triggered and looked at Kuroko to double check if he was fine, which he was but was still displeased at the fact that someone touched his beloved. "Let the boy he, Shintaru. It was only and accident." Akashi closed his eyes, taking in the breeze but shot back up as he heard a shocking statement.

"Well Kuroko even smiled at him..."

Akashi stood up, clenching his hands as his demotic aura began to erupt. Everyone knew and was afraid, excluding Kuroko who only stood up to hug Akashi. Which never failed to calm him down. Though that wasn't enough to stop him from his plans. "Everyone, today we are going to my mansion. It is Friday and I would like to have some quality time with you guys, especially you, my sweet Tetsuya~" Akashi grabbed Kuroko by the waist with one hand and the other gently grabbing his chin, moving him up to make eye contact. Kuroko was blushing (what's new) and bit his lip. As much as he didn't admit, he loved being sweet talked by his lovers. It always made his heart beat as if he fell in love with them all over again.

"Though there is practice today so make sure you be there on time." Akashi confirmed, looking back at the rest and back at Kuroko who was still looking at him rather cutely. "Hai!"

-

It surely has been a long day for Kuroko, especially for practice which was the same old. Running laps, practice games, partnering up to practice on their offense and defense. Everything was going as planned until Kuroko was talking to one of their teammates. You might be wondering, 'what's the big deal? Since they're teammates, they're probably just talking about basketball...' but it is in fact a BIG deal, and their conversations that near about basketball.

"K-Kuroko~San.... I think you're really good at basketball and I-I really think you're attractive." The young one confessed, making Kuroko surprised. He was also worried that his lovers will lash out at him so he made extra precaution. Kuroko grabbed the ball and walked up to the shy male. "You seem very nice, but I'm sorry. I cannot date someone else." Kuroko tossed him the ball, trying to take the guy's eyes off of the ground and into his gaze. He had his deadpan face on but the male found sorrow and pity after rejecting him.

"I understand..." he smiled sadly and shoot the ball from the two pointer mark, which went in. Kuroko nodded and jogged to the ball, but he felt eyes on him, and he knew who they belonged to.

-

"N-ng..." The teal haired male winced at the tightness around his wrists. With him being tied up above his head, he was exposed by the cool air. Shaking in both the electricity of pleasure and coldness, he closed his legs, feeling his small cock turning hard and his wetness dripping down.

He was in the red room, a private room connected to Akashi's room that no one dares to enter except him, the GoM, and Kuroko. It was a dim room, lit by candles and red led lights. Around the room was filled with glass shelves that had many toys and other play things for Kuroko to enjoy. He was in the center, tied by the wrists, blindfolded, as he was moaning. The vibration of the electrical dildo was too much for him, though desired for more. The GoM were sitting around him, enjoying the show. Akashi had the remote to the toy and decided to turn it to maximum. Kuroko arched his back, moaning extremely loud but adorably.

'Thank goodness the walls are soundproof'

"S-Seijuro~Kun, m-mmnnn..." The boy moaned out, causing the rest to feel rather jealous and the redhead to smirk. "Yes, my love. Moan~" and Kuroko did as told. Akashi then lowered it, knowing Kuroko was easy to cum. "Atsushi, the candle" Akashi ordered. The giant stood up from his chair and walked to the metal table that had extra rope, red candles, a lighter, and batteries. He took what he needed and lit it up before walking to the teal head. "Stay still a bit for me, Kuro~chin" Murasakibara kissed the top of his head before waving the candle near the shaking body. As the wax dripped, Kuroko whimpered.

His body felt like it was on fire, but he craved for more. Each droplet of wax that landed on his back, chest, even his ass was painfully arousing, and his reaction to it made everyone else's pants tighten. "At-Atsushi~Kun.... p-please fuck me" Kuroko breathes out. Murasakibara indeed wanted to, but he knew he deserved more punishment after what happened today. "Not yet, you don't get my cock until you're done with punishment time." Mursakibara whipped some of the wax that landed on Kuroko's thighs and whimpered even more.

"Daiki, nipple clamps..." Kuroko tensed up. As Murasakibara walked back to his seat, Aomine went to grab the clamps from the closet and smirked. Walking to the boy, he only felt himself growing harder. Aomine was finally in front of his target and decided to have his little fun. Gently rubbing the cold metal clamps around the small frame, sending shivers down his spine as he knelt down a bit to lick Kuroko's pink nubs. "D-Daiki~Kun, n-not there..." Kuroko was embarrassed as he was being sucked, but Aomine didn't want to stop. Licking and sucking and pinching, he surely was addicted. Call him crazy but he thought he tasted like Vanilla.

After a few minutes of sucking his nipples, rubbing his cock, and calling him by his favorite nickname, he stood back up, holding each end of the clamp and clipped it on Kuroko. Kuroko's tears formed and wet the blindfold, and managed to drip down to his cheek which was licked by the tanned boy. "Slut~" Aomine whispered in his ear, making Kuroko moan.

The small frame loves it when he's called a whore, slut, baby, a toy. It was his little kink. He even knew that when he was called such names, that they didn't actually mean it. Deep down, they considered him as their treasure, princess, theirs. "Ryouta, are you getting a good view?" Akashi asked, his leg over the other as his eyes were glued to his lover. "Mhmmmm" Kise was rubbing his cock over his pants as he was checking the camera if it was capturing everything. "Good, Shintaru, you know what's next." Akashi smirked.

Midorima adjusted his glasses, he loosened his tie a bit as he walked up at the frame. (Daddy material, sheeesh) he was holding a spanking whip. Swinging it around as he made it behind Kuroko. Taking out the dildo, he placed it on the table and acknowledged the lewd ass. He growled, and calculated his movement. When he was ready, he whipped Kuroko harshly on the left cheek. "G-gahhh!~" he arched his back, drooling at the impact. "Look at you, you're a wet mess, whore..." Midorima stated, whipping Kuroko on the right cheek this time.

Red wax and whip marks were marked all over Kuroko's body. Midorima stepped close to Kuroko, grabbing him by the waist and chin. As he rubbed his cock on the boy's ass, his lips made it to the boy's neck. Sucking and marking him as his. "They're all watching you, Kuroko... their cocks eager to make their way inside this ass of yours." Midorima teasingly whispered through his sucking while his hand that was on his waist made it to his asshole. Rubbing it and quickly shoved three fingers inside. Kuroko bit his lip, but still moaned loudly as he aches his back, leaning against Midorima's chest.

'Shintaru... K-Kun..." Kuroko was trying to catch his breath but every time the fingers made its way back inside of him, his air left him. "You like it when Shintaru~Kun fingers you? Huh, like this?" Midorima shoved his fingers back in but more rough and deep. Kuroko had his back head on Midorima's shoulder, facing the ceiling but saw darkness. "Y-yes, Shintaru~Kun..." Kuroko muttered, drooling even more.

"Tch..." Midorima took off the blindfold and threw it to the side, still finger fucking him. His free hand clenched Kuroko's chin and forced him to look what was in front of him. He first made eye contact with the camera and Kise behind, looking down where his hand was now stroking his erect cock. Slowly looking at the rest who were doing the same. "Who are you, Kurokochii?~" Kise asked, this time his voice was deep and serious but teasing. Oh how Kuroko loved it so much!

"... -ore..." Kuroko muttered but earned a slap to the cheek by Midorima. "You know it's disrespectful to speak like that to others... answer politely. Now." Midorima scolded, dry humping Kuroko while he enjoyed the feel of his fingers being clenched around by his insides.

"Y-your whore, Ryouta~Kun..." Kuroko cried. Everyone in the room enjoyed Kuroko's crying voice. He sounded so vulnerable and desperate. Craving for them to fuck him relentlessly until he could even move. "Good boy, Tetsuya." Akashi chuckled. "Though we do deserve a little something from you before you could get what you want... you know we hate what we had to witness earlier today." Akashi mischievously smirked, rubbing the tip of his cock, teasing himself.

"I-I'm so sorry for a-ah! W-what I did t-today..." Kuroko tried to speak through his moans. He rolled his eyes back for a moment before closing them and facing down by Midorima's fingering. Kuroko enjoyed being rubbed against, and it only made his adorable little cock twitch even more. "I-I promise t-to do better, p-please forgive me~" Kuroko bit his lip, looking at all of them which drew the line.

His eyes and facial expression triggered everyone's cocks and decided to give him what he desired. "You truly are a good boy, Testu." Aomine proudly said. "Mmmm..." Murasakibara hummed in agreement. Kise walked up to Kuroko to untangle him and made him fall into his arms. Embracing him as he cooed him by holding him with one hand and the other stroking his hair. "Are you ready for your reward, Kurokochii?~" Kise whispered in his ear as Kuroko nodded in agreement.

"Learn your lesson after this, my love... you know how we get when we see you with others" Akashi stood up and walked to Kuroko, unbuckling his belt. He looked at him while he rested his chin on Kise's shoulder.

"Y-yes sir..."

-

*chirp chirp*

"M-mn..." the teal haired boy glanced softly at the sound of the birds singing. The huge windows were illuminating the room, causing Kuroko to close his eyes. He rubbed his sleep off and decided to move but winced. Looking around, he found himself trapped on a bed with the GoM. Akashi on his left, Kise on his right, Murasakibara between his legs, Midorima underneath where Akashi is sleeping and Aomine on the other side. Kuroko ignored the pain and enjoyed the sight. They were obviously naked but he focused on their sleeping faces. 'Kawaii~'

Soon, they all woke up and immediately looked at Kuroko who blushed. They smiled at him sweetly and greeted him;

"Ohayo, love~"

~~~~

A/N: Herro, it's currently 4am and I'm too tired to read back my mistakes... I just wanna post this now so you guys could enjoy.

From now on, I'll be posting a new chapter every Saturday. I might post this Sat but probably not since I already posted this today. We'll see though. Keep sending in requests so I could prepare what to post on which day.

ALSOOOO, I'm really excited to announce that I have a new story on my profile. It's an Riren fanfic and I would deeply appreciate it if you would support it. Although there are some warnings about it so please read that before going ahead. Share it to Riren fans and make it big cuz I think it actually isn't that bad. At least so far.... ^~^)

Arigato!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 4.2K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍
41K 3.2K 30
Rohan Mehra is a successful famous and a rich businessman. He is a responsible and a very strict big brother. He handles both his siblings and busine...
2.3M 170K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
27.1K 2.5K 35
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️