The ALPHA'S little LUNA ✔

By t3rr0r1st_xo

Kylie Ross A well known beautiful girl, loved by many, protected and shielded from all world dangers. She is... More

Chapter 1- The Best News Ever
Chapter 2 - Bittersweet
Chapter 3 - Goodbyes
Chapter 4 - New Beginnings
Chapter 5 - Extraordinary
Chapter 6 - Another Good Day
Chapter 7 - Greek God
Chapter 8 - My First Kiss!
Chapter 10 - WTF??
Chapter 11 - Wtf?
Chapter 12 - Meeting Martha
Chapter 13 - Future Mrs KING
Chapter 14 - Oh My God
Chapter 15 - Answers?
Chapter 16 - Secrets
Chapter 17 - Secrets 2.0
Chapter 18 - Forgiving
Chapter 19 - A Party
Chapter 20 - A Past
Chapter 21 - A Failed Rescue
Chapter 22 - Holy Shit
Chapter 23 - Theories
Chapter 24 - Training
Chapter 25 - A War
Chapter 26 - Stinging Silver
Chapter 27 - Short Lived Freedom
Chapter 28 - Carla
Chapter 29 - Verbal Diarrhea
Chapter 30 - A Merciless Beating
Chapter 31 - Finally Rescued
Chapter 32 - Revenge
Chapter 33 - The Mission
Chapter 34 - Losing It
Chapter 35 - Frozen
Chapter 36 - Sarah & James
Chapter 37 - Awed
Chapter 38 - The Big Day
Chapter 39 - Pleasure & Power
Chapter 40 - The Storm
Chapter 41 - Happily Ever After
New Book
NEW BOOK (ANOTHER ONE) !!!
Another one!!! Latest book
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 9 - Dinner

5.7K 189 9
By t3rr0r1st_xo

[Kylie's pov]

Wednesday came and went, Keagan got my number from Maleeyah and called to say we were going out tonight.

As for now I'm sitting in the bakery with Maleeyah for a afternoon snack, school was long and boring, I'm extremely tired but excited for my date tonight!

Its a Thursday night so probably just a quick dinner.

"So what are you going to wear tonight, do you know where you'll be going to?" Nosey Maleeyah asks.

"Uhh I haven't decided on what to wear yet and as for the where, he didn't say all I know is that we having dinner and I should be ready at 7, he's picking me up" I say shrugging.

"Well it's 4 now, you have 3 hours to get ready! Come on I'll go with you and help you get ready, let me just tell nana to keep a eye on the shop" she says just as excitedly as me.

We head to my house, and she shoves me into the bathroom to get ready and do my business.

When I'm finished I go to my bedroom to see Maleeyah still going through my closet and a few outfits on the bed.

She comes out of my closet and shoves some outfits in my hand and shoves me into the bathroom again.

"Try each one on and come out and show me" she says in a very demanding tone. I roll my eyes but comply. I try on each outfit, all recieving a no from Maleeyah, I'm left with two more to try on.

As I'm about to try on the black tight fitting dress Maleeyah screams "Kylie I just called keags and he said keep it casual" well then thats a no to the dress.

I throw on some jeans, with w white Tee and jacket, with my white shoe.

I come out of the bathroom, shes smiling, phew! I so dont want to be shoved back in the bathroom.

"You look good K!" she says smiling excitedly. Well good! I dont know how many more outfits I could possibly try on.

I look at the time and I see that its 6:30, well now I can at least rest a bit.

She says she'll clear up and I jut gotta let my hair down. So I do that and go throw myself on the sofa.

I fell asleep, and woke up to a screaming Maleeyah, something about get yo ass up spents hours finding the right outfit but then I heard Keagan and I just tuned her out looking at that fucking handsome Greek God.

Keagan stands there wearing a black leather jacket, with a white Tee and jeans, looking like a model straight outta a magazine, god damn.

I shamelessy ogle him from head to toe, when I reach his perfect face, his smirking at me.

I blush harder than ever, I look to the ground not being able to look him in the face with all the things my subconscious is telling me about what I'd do to his body! God, please stop!

He clears his throat and makes his way over to me, he gives me a red rose, and kisses my cheek, making his way to my ear with his lips.

"You look beautiful" he whispers and I shiver, with the way his husky voice sounds so sexy, and the sparks all along the trail he made to my cheek.

The slightest contact ignites the sparks.

"T-thank you" I say slightly stuttering because I'm a nervous wreck and because he lights a fire within my body which I never knew existed.

With the way his looking at me right now, I could just melt with all the heat I'm feeling, his eyes darken for a second, but before I can even comprehend what that was its gone.

"Come on love let's get going" he says clearing his throat still standing and looking intensively at me.

"Save all the eye fucking for later and get some dinner fools" Maleeyah says laughing her ass off.

Shit I forgot she was still here. Keagan immediately takes my hand leading me out the door while showing Maleeyah the finger, and like usual lately I'm red as a tomato hiding my cheeks.

I follow him on the path into the forests and I see that we headed to the lake, I wonder where Mr Wolf is, its like he knows exactly when and when not to show up.

I'm pulled from my thoughts when I walk straight into Keagan's back, ooof. .

I look up "I'm sorry, wasn't looking where I was going" I say softly he just laughs and kisses my cheek.

I see that we've made it and we make our way close to the lakeside closer to the forests where I see a boardwalk which has a blanket at the end with a few pillows and a small table with foods covering it.

A small boat right next to it in the lake. Its so beautiful! And the sun will be setting soon its going to be perfect!

"Do you like it?" he nervously asks. "I never done this sort of thing before so I didn't really know what to do, but I hope you like it" he says.

"It's beautiful" I tell him sincerely.

"It's perfect Keagan, I love it stop worrying" I say smiling.

He beams at this and immediately motions for me to sit. I immediately comply and sit.

The sun starts setting and I gasp, it's wonderful! The veiw is perfect! "It's so beautiful" I say staring at the setting sun.

"It truly is" Keagan say as I turn to look at him and he is already looking at me.

Ohhh christ save my soul, he could make me do anything!

He comes closer and cups my cheek with his hand, I lean in loving the feeling I get when he touches me I open my eyes feeling his warm breath fanning my face.

I grab his face and kiss him passionately, ha I'm getting the hang of this. I pull away to breathe.

He sits there for a couple of seconds speechless then says "your kisses are one of a kind" he says smiling brightly, my cheeks are beet red!

He lifts a lid to reveal a very delicious looking lasagna dish, oooo it smells so good too.

He hands me a fork and he motions for me to eat which I gladly do. Its sooo yummmy! I take a few more bites, when he lifts another lid which has mac & cheese underneath it.

Damn it looks delicious and again I dig in first and then he follows, I almost moan, its soo damn delicious.

One last big lid and this dish has spaghetti and meatballs another one of my favorites, this time he digs in first.

I watch the way he does it and its entrancing everything he does its so aghh I cant explain it.

I think he is about to put it in his mouth but no, he brings his fork wrapped in spaghetti to my mouth and I open, hmmm so good.

I so need to get my hands on these recipes! I open my eyes to see him watching me he smiles then digs in and motion for me to do the same.

When we finshed he moves all the dishes and replaces it with two smaller dishes. He hands me a spoon he opens up the first dish and its peppermint tart!

One of my favorites,he hands me a spoon motioning me to take a bite, I do as instructed.

I take a spoonful and feed him, he looks so yummy eating this yummy desert. After that we have some chocolate cake.

After eating a delicious meal, we lay back and stare at the stars. Its really wonderful out here.

"Do you like living here ?" He asks quietly as we lay there. "I love it here. I don't know this place calls to me. I miss my family and the home we had. I just feel like we can actually make a life here" I say wistfully thinking.

"What was it like back in your town?" He asks smiling. "If I'm being too forward you just say the word and I'll back up.

I'd just love to know everything about you. It's also really cute how you get all excited and animated when you talk about the things you love" he says looking at me.

"It's one of that towns where nothing really happens and everyone knows everyone. The boys and I were always getting into trouble. I swear they came along and put some oomph in that town.

Our neighbors would complain to our parents all the time about us. They also trained, it was compulsory. I don't know I think their parents were in the navy or something but the boys had to train everyday.

After a while of getting bored watching them I started training with them. Just the basics they were too scared to hurt me.

But I can definitely whip some ass" I end off with a warm smile as he stares at me.

After hours of talking about crazy moments in our childhood and star gazing we pack up and head back home.

When I get to my door he pulls me into a tight hug and I cant help but breathe in his scent! Chocolate and mint with a hint of forest I'll never grow tired of this smell.

He kisses me goodnight and heads home. I tutn and step inside the house and the moment I close my door im squealing like a school girl, he's so perfect! Tonight was so perfect!

I go to my bedroom to get undress when I hear scratching at my front door, ahhh Mr wolf!

I go to let him in he takes his usual spot, I kiss him goodnight and go to bed.

Tonight was magical.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 17.4K 26
cassie white was 10 years old when her mother kassandra white passed away. ever since her mothers death cassie has been abused emotionally and physic...
22.4K 2.1K 35
Seventeen year old Kayla Simmons has always been normal, completely ordinary. So when the new guy in town comes and completely changes everything she...
16.4K 901 28
My name is Roxy Gilbert and I'm apart of The Silent Moon Pack. When I was two years old, we were attacked by a stronger and more powerful pack. They...
757K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...