Already Mated

Von plscallmeB

He was meant to choose me. He was meant to love me. He was meant to mark me. He was meant to be mine. My o... Mehr

ONE: Already Mated
TWO: Sobbing and Heartbroken
THREE: Car Ride Home
FOUR: Tense
FIVE: Another Long Car Ride
SIX: "Get In Here Now"
SEVEN: Tossed Away Like Garbage
EIGHT: Sound's so Safe
NINE: Give Me Strength
TEN: "I need you but I do not want you"
ELEVEN: No Longer Exist
THIRTEEN: Bliss
FOURTEEN: Lets Do This
FIFTEEN: Confront My Mate
SIXTEEN: To Be Continued
SEVENTEEN: Family Reunion
EIGHTEEN: Billy
NINETEEN: I'll Tell You Everything
TWENTY: Never Be Enough
TWENTY ONE: Decisions
TWENTY TWO: Believe it When I See it
TWENTY THREE: The Death of Me
TWENTY FOUR: Practice Makes Perfect
TWENTY FIVE: Birthday Preparations
TWENTY SIX: Can We Talk
TWENTY SEVEN: Butterlfies
TWENTY EIGHT: I Like It
TWENTY NINE: The Beginning
THIRTY: History
THIRTY ONE: Just a little one...

TWELVE: Grace

65.6K 1.6K 224
Von plscallmeB

The skin beneath my fur stung as I ran through thick and thorny bushes.

I had cuts grazing my skin as I forced myself to keep going and not to look back.

I knew I was far enough away that I had time to rest but I couldn't bring myself to stop running just yet.

I had passed a few towns meaning that I was well and truly out of the Storm packs territory by now.

I could feel my legs buckling beneath me.

I had never pushed my wolf to such lengths before.

I thought back to the look on Caleb's face as I ran from the office... He actually looked frightened.

If I was gullible enough I would think that he was scared to lose me, however, the fact that none of them had caught up to me was proof enough that they didn't care.

I was weak, extremely weak, especially compared to all of them. If they wanted to catch me, they would without breaking a sweat.

I whimpered with each step I took.

Why did this have to happen to me?!

I thought I would meet my mate and fall in love and live happily ever after but instead, the man that I felt so attached too, wanted nothing to do with me.

He already loved someone else.

He would never be mine.

I just cant believe this is my life.

After hours of running, I finally came to a slow halt.

My knees were buckling and my paws throbbed.

I scanned my surroundings and was meant with trees, bushes and more trees and bushes. It was awfully quiet as I sniffed the air.

Not a single sound, nor scent was picked up.

After a few hesitant moments, I shifted back into my human form.

Just as the last bone cracked into place I fell to the ground in a sobbing mess.

"Why would you do this to me!" I whaled as I begged the goddess above to send me some type of answer.

Of coarse, I received nothing.

After what felt like hours of crying and thinking about the man that would never love me, I curled up under a tree and tried to let sleep overcome me.

I was beginning to drift of when a twig snapping brought me up on my feet.

"Who's there?!" I called out, sounding a lot less brave than I wanted to.

"It's ok dear, I am a friend" An elderly woman slowly stepped out from behind a tree.

"A few of my friends heard you crying and came to let me know you may need some help" she added as three wolves came to her side.

I coward away, trying to hide my exposed skin from them all.

I could tell one of the wolfs sensed my fear because he gave me a truly sympathetic look with his big brown eyes as he moved in front of the other two, blocking their view of me.

The elderly woman threw a blanket in my direction "Please, come with us out of the cold, there is a safe place not to far from here filled with all kinds of wolves" she said as the wolves began to make their journey back where hey came from.

I didnt say anything, I just wrapped myself in the blanket and looked at the ground in fear.

Who were these people?!

Why hadn't they got protective of there land?!

How did I not smell them?!

"Please dear, I swear to you its a safe place" The elderly woman took a step towards me, holding out her hand.

I looked between the woman, her hand and they brown eyes of one of the wolves...

and slowly, I rose from the ground and took her hand and let them lead me to this so called 'safe' place...

The strong scent of pastry filled my senses as lights began to flicker through the bushes.

I hesitantly peeked my head out of the shrubbery and took in the illuminated sign of 'Aunties Place'.

There was people everywhere. Inside and outside of the diner, walking the streets and driving up and down the roads.

I tried locking on to a single wolf scent but the smell of the food was so potent that nothing else filled my senses.

I could feel my stomach tighten and gurgle as the scent drove me crazy.

I started to back away slowly as I took in just how much people were here.

"Its ok, you have no reason to be frightened" My eyes snapped up to an elderly woman. Of coarse I did! I was in a strange place, with strange people wrapped in only a blanket!

We were stood only a few paces from the door of the diner when three wolves shifted back into their human forms...

I locked eyes with Mr. Brown Eyes as he sent me a smirk and entered the diner.

Where the f*ck am I?!

As I entered the diner, I took time to scan the crowds of people and I began to panic as I saw all eyes on me.

"Its ok my dear" the elderly lady called out again as a red headed girl made her way up to us.

I stared at her frantically trying to figure out if I was inf act safe.

"This is a safe place for our kind, dont worry" The red headed beauty slowly took a step towards me and held out a hand.

I stared between the pair for a while before I finally took her hand and let her lead me to a stool.

They both remained extremely calm as I slowly and warily took a seat.

"Now dear, my name is Lucile but you can call me Auntie, everybody does" the elderly lady explained as she place a warm mug of hot chocolate in front of me.

"And I am Abigail, but you can call me Abi" The red headed girl gave me a small hug as she took a seat next to me.

I slowly looked between the two woman and then around to the rest of the people in the diner... No one was really looking at me now, I assumed all of them were wolves as they all witnessed he boys shift.

I kept scanning the room until my eyes landed on Mr. Brown Eyes...

Thanking the goddess above that he was finally clothed, I took in his ink stained skin. Decorative markings covered his arms and parts of his neck. He was the pure image of a bad boy. He must have caught me gawking as he sent me a small wink and sultry smirk before getting up from his seat and leaving the diner.

I was going to turn around and watch where he was going until Abi pulled me from my thoughts "And your name is?" she questioned softly, placing a hand on my thigh.

I again looked between the two woman slowly before replying with a simple...

"Grace"

A/N:

Hello my lovelies!

How is everyone going?
good; that's great
bad; it will get better

Just wanted to touch base with you guys quickly...

I am really sorry for how long it is taking me between chapters... really I am very sorry...

I simply have a heap of shit going on at the moment, I very recently ended a 7 year relationship with my high school sweetheart and I am having to find a new home and re-evaluate my life so please please PLEASE be patient with me for a little while.

I appreciate all the support on my stories and I love you all so much, your love with this story is lightening my life at the moment so thank you.

Anyway... let me know what you think so far! Let me know what you hope happens or what you think I can include/improve on!

A new chapter will be up soon!

ALSO; I JUST ENTERED ALREADY MATED IN THE WATTYS2019 UNDER THE FANTASY CATEGORY OMG FINGERS CROSSED

B

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.2M 265K 36
I never pitied anyone, because the grass wasn't greener on this side either. But the one woman I felt bad for all my life was the unknown mate of the...
27.9M 920K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
4.9K 104 22
When I realized he was my mate, I wanted to die for a second time. He was everything that I wasn't. But maybe the first impression isn't always as tr...
25.4K 1K 41
What happens when your suppose to be with somebody your destined for but your whole life, you have been lied too, and on your birthday your true self...