MyStreet (My Aphmau fanfic) B...

By DJfox012

Wow Blues still alive what a surprise! Let's see what kind of trouble he gets himself into now! More

Chapter #1: New Opportunity
Chapter #2: Moving Houses
Chapter #3: Meeting The Neighbors
Chapter #4: I Claimed Him First
Chapter #5: Out With The Boys
Chapter #6: Scared To Be Alone With him
Chapter #7: Nightmares Coming True?
Chapter #8: The Tourture She's Been Through
Chapter #9: Haunting Memories
Chapter #10: Home Sweet Home
Chapter #11: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter #12: Sometimes People Do Dumb Things
Chapter #13: Here Again...
Chapter #14: Christmas Soon
Chapter #15: List Of friends
Chapter #16: Christmas Shopping
Chapter #17: The Christmas Cats
Chapter #18: Getting Mugged
Chapter #19: My Savior Is An Idiot
Chapter #20: Getting Fixed Up
Chapter #21: Party Time!
Chapter #22: Petal's Keeping A Secret
Chapter #23: They're what?!
Chapter #24: More Presents?!
Chapter #24 1/2: Meanwhile...
Chapter #25: You Love Me?
Chapter #27: The Affects Of Red.
Chapter #28: Rebel Causing Havoc
Chapter #29: A Protector...?
Chapter #30: Playing Games
Chapter #31: An Unwanted Visitor
Chapter #32: Unexpected Fun Time~
Chapter #33: Le-Levi! No!
Chapter #34: I Don't Like It Here
Chapter #35: The Man...
Chapter #36: The Victims.. Pt.1
Chapter #37: The Victims... Pt. 2
Chapter #38: Malcolm's Oppsies
Chapter #39: The Worst Of It
Chapter #40: I'm To Blame...
Chapter #41: Where The Hell Am I...?
Chapter #42: Valentines day~

Chapter #26: Quickly! We've Gotta Go!

8 0 0
By DJfox012

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

Five weeks had passed and I was going to Zanes almost every night, tonight was a night I promised to sleep over the night with all the pets which ment I have a party to bring to Zanes house. He already has dog and cat food and bowls for food and water  over there so I didn't need to bring anything except toys. While I was packing up the toys Garroth played with the cats and the pups watched me. I had gotten a pet taxi from the pet store to carry Fury and Enternal in when we walked since it's hard walking one cat already.

"I'm almost ready to go Garroth!" as I called to Garroth I heard laughter than a said sigh "aww! already?" "It's been a few hours! You had plenty of play time with them! Can you bring me Enternal and Fury?" I asked politely "Yes I can" Garroth replied, I heard a grunt as he got up and bangs and he ran down the stairs "Duck! there's a stampede!" I yelled jokingly at Garroth as he came down the stairs the kitten and cats stumbling behind him.

I laughed "You are the cat whisper-er!" Garroth laughed along "I guess I am!" "Now get them into their ride" I pointed to the pet Taxi and Garroth nodded "C'mon guys! get in!" Garroth rolled a rattling ball into the taxi and Fury, Enternal and Axel chased it, I grabbed Axel just before he got in and shut the door on the other two. "Thanks Garroth" I smiled giving the big buff man a bear hug, picking up the cats and wrapping a duffle bag full of pet toys and clothes for me to wear around my shoulders.

"The pets and I will see you once we get back, tell Travis, Dante and Laurence I said goodbye when they get back ok?" Garroth nodded a big goofy smile on his face. "Come on you dofus" I said as I trudged my way up the stairs and to the door, Axel and the pups following me. I put down the duffle bag and the pet Taxi, I put on my winter clothes and listened as Garroth said goodbye to Fury and Enternal.

"Goodbye you guys" I picked up the duffle and watched Garroth as his eyes watered up "I'm going to miss you" he whispered putting his finger into one of the cage holes Fury nuzzled his finger and purred "Stop being so dramatic" I laughed "We are coming back." "Yes but you're going for so loong!" He whined "Two days isn't that long" I scoffed, Garroth just whimpered "Bye yah big baby"

I leashed up the pets than picked up the pet Taxi "Bye!" Garroth said sadly as he jumped onto the couch. I walked out of the door and trudged my way down the snowy sidewalks, Tater Tot and Basil following Axel sitting calmly on my shoulder. finally the long walk ended and I reached Zanes house, I kicked at the door unable to knock. Zane answered but didn't look at me until he finished his sentence.

"Oh! Speaking of the devil" Zane smile "Come on in!" He opened the door wider and moved out of the way so I could get everything into the house. I stepped in than looked at the couch to see a creepy man "Hello" He spoke with a smug smirk on his ugly face "I should probably get going."

The man got up from the couch and started to walk towards the door, as he passed me everything felt like it was going in slow motion... I kept eye contact and he passed and he smirked and I felt a hand sweep across my butt. My eyes widen and I attempt not to growl and almost failed to do so, finally that man walked out of the door and I slammed it on him pretty much dropping all my stuff and yelling panicked "Zane who the fuck was that?!"

"Oh, shoot... I never actually got his name... He was a man looking for his lost dog" "You just let him into your house?! and why was I involved?!" "Well yes... it was really cold outside and well because he said he use to have a alot of pets and I said I had a friend that has three cats and two dogs" I nervously looked around feeling a bad presents You seem nervous Baby Blue Red teased I-I'm not... just I feel off... Mhm, sure... you say that yet you're shaking and I can tell by your face you are trying not to cry. Red smirked W-What...? Cry? Why would I- Don't deny it, I can tell by your voice. Tell by my voice...?

"Blue? Blue!" Zane called my name and snapped his fingers in front of my face and I came out of my thoughts "Right sorry..." We'll continue this conversation later. Mhm, sure. "I just zoned out... you didn't tell that man anything about me did you?" Zane shook his head "No just about your pets. Nothing about you" I smiled "Good, if you told him anything about me... I would kill you" My voice went deep and demonic when I said 'kill' Zane looked at me petrified and my eyes widened under my blue mask and I covered my mouth "Oh my irene... I'm so sorry about that..." "Are you possessed by a demon...?" Zane asked worryingly as he slid back a few inches "N-No! I'm not... Sorry" I looked down ashamed.

I heard a bark and I looked behind me, the two pups were waiting for me to take off their leashes and Axel was just laying on the ground "Sorry puppers" I unleashed the pups then I unleashed Axel but he just laid there, I turned and opened the pet Taxi. Fury came charging out and Enternal gracefully followed. "How's Ternal with the others?" Zane asked, he had turned and walked to the couch "Fine I guess" I shrugged following and standing just in front of the couch before sitting down.

"Everyone loves her" "That's good to hear, I'm glad" Zane closed his eyes and I could tell he was smiling "Why do you have to wear that dumb mask? It hides your adorable smile!" I yelled plopping down beside Zane "Why do you wear your mask? It's hides your beautiful eyes" I laughed but could feel blush creep up onto my pale face "They may be beautiful when I'm not mad but when I'm mad they're deadly" I mumbled really quietly "What was that?" Zane.cocked his head leaning his ear more towards my mouth "N-Nothing!" I shook my head refusing to repeat.

Zane sighed rolling his eye and turning on the T.V. "You got here a little late didn't you?" I looked at the watch around my wrist it was about nine o'clock "Yea.. sorry I slept most of the day" "You've been sleeping alot y'know" "I know... I haven't really had any reason to get up in the mornings... so I just continue to sleep..." "Oh... so you stay up late?" "Not really no, I don't stay up late but I don't go to sleep early y'know?" "Yea.... I know, wanna watch a movie than go to sleep?" Zane asked "Sure why not" I replied yawning. After the first movie finished we continued to watch another movie and soon I fell asleep on Zane.

I can't really tell how long I slept but I was awoken by my phone vibrating, I jumped up in surprise and pulled my phone out of my pocket,  It was Jacky Boi aka Jax I answered the call sleepily.

"Blue! Blue! We're in the hospital!" Jax yelled, he sounded like he was scared and in distress. My eyes widened under my mask and I quickly jumped up "What happened?! Is Luna ok?! Did she get hurt?!" I yelled, I felt a hand squeeze my thigh "Shh Blue... You woke me up, I don't want you to wake up the entire neighbor hood" Zane moved his head from his pillow and into my lap "Nothing bad! NoNoNo.... TheBabies! LunaWentIntoLabourAndIThinkPetalDidToo..." "Jax slow down please" "Levi called me and told me he was driving here I panicked and called an ambulance" I chuckled and so did Jax.

"So I was just calling to tell you the babies are coming" I nodded "Zane and I will be there, I hope you don't mind that Zane comes" "No not at all! Come on! Hurry!" I nodded shaking Zane awake "What Blue?" Zane spoke sleepily his words slurring. "Remember how I told you that Luna was pregnant?" Zane nodded, his mouth getting close to my crotch, I whimpered lightly than shook him again.

Zane sighed loudly sitting up "What?" "Come on! We've gotta go quickly!" "What? Why?" He blinked tiredly "Luna went into labour! She's going to have her baby!" Zane's eye widened and he got up "Oh! Ok come on!" I cocked my head confused at Zane's sudden urgency "Quickly! We've gotta go!" I quickly got up from the bed. "Let me put on my sweater than we can go ok?" I nodded at Zane, who I just noticed was shirtless and was putting on a shirt. I blushed as I quickly looked away.

"Ready?" Zane asked as he got his sweater on, I nodded quickly. Zane walked down the stairs quietly trying not to wake the pets, the cats and kitten were curled up together on the couch and the pups were laying together in a dog bed Zane got for the two. We crept past and put our shoes on quickly and opened the door, I ran out of the house to the car and Zane walked to the car. He unlocked it and jumped into the driver seat, I joined him and jumped into the passenger seat.

He started the car, then drove. The sothing noise of the car grumbling and the movement ended up putting me to sleep. "Blue, C'mon. Wake up" I heard a familiar voice say it wasn't Zanes voice though it was.... JAX! My eyes quickly opened and I jumped up "W-What..." I looked around, I was in the hospital. I felt dizzy and scared, why am I here... I thought for a moment than quickly remember than yelled out "How are the babies?!" Jax chuckled "They have been born. All of them" "All of them?" Zane asked confused "Yes. Petal was pregnant to... but also... Luna had twins!" Jax's tail wagged rapidly "Calm down buddy" Zane chuckled.

"You can come in and see them now" Jax smiled motioning towards a room door "Petal is in the room beside ours" As we walked to Lunas room I saw Levi leaning on the wall between the two rooms, Zane and Jax walked into Lunas room and I stopped to look at him, he spoke to me "I'm too scared to go in... What if I'm not the dad...? What if there's something medically wrong with them... what of he isn't even alive...?" "Levi... They will be ok, Ok? They will be yours. Petal isn't the cheating type Its ok. Go see your baby" I put my had on the giant mans shoulder, I was pretty much looking straight up to look at his face.

"You're right... Thanks Blue... I appreciate it... I'll go see my child" Levi smiled hugging me and turned, walked into the room. I continued into Lunas room and walked to her bed. Luna was holding one of the babies and Jax had picked up the other "What're their names?" I asked a dumb smile on my face "Lax and Juna" Luna replied "Like... your guys ship name?" Zane cocked an eyebrow "Exactly" Jax smiled "Awwww! That's so cute!" I smiled happily.

"You guys should go see Levi and Petal in the other room" Luna smiled weakly and I smiled "Ok! Let's go see them!" I happily walked out of the room and into the next knocking on the door frame "Come in" Levis voice sounded happy. As I walked in I saw him craddling his son "awwwww!" "What's his name?" Zane asked as I 'awed' at the baby "Marco" Petal replied. She had said his name with an accent. "He's so cuuute!" I smiled happily. Zane and I stayed at the hospital the entire night switching through each room talking to Petal and Levi or Jax and Luna. Soon the night ended and morning started to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 106 18
Zane Ro'maeve is abused by his father. Travis Valkrum is possessed by a blood-thirsty demon. Can these two boys find love through the pain?
10.7K 295 32
SAD: Sorrow Affected (by) December. Something being experienced by both Dib AND ZiM. I wonder if they can become friends, just for the winter. Warnin...
59K 1.6K 8
Aphmau has brought it upon herself to make Zane and Travis a couple. ~* Guess who's back?! I'm sorry for the massive break I took but I couldn't find...
615K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...