The ALPHA'S little LUNA ✔

By t3rr0r1st_xo

Kylie Ross A well known beautiful girl, loved by many, protected and shielded from all world dangers. She is... More

Chapter 1- The Best News Ever
Chapter 2 - Bittersweet
Chapter 3 - Goodbyes
Chapter 4 - New Beginnings
Chapter 5 - Extraordinary
Chapter 6 - Another Good Day
Chapter 8 - My First Kiss!
Chapter 9 - Dinner
Chapter 10 - WTF??
Chapter 11 - Wtf?
Chapter 12 - Meeting Martha
Chapter 13 - Future Mrs KING
Chapter 14 - Oh My God
Chapter 15 - Answers?
Chapter 16 - Secrets
Chapter 17 - Secrets 2.0
Chapter 18 - Forgiving
Chapter 19 - A Party
Chapter 20 - A Past
Chapter 21 - A Failed Rescue
Chapter 22 - Holy Shit
Chapter 23 - Theories
Chapter 24 - Training
Chapter 25 - A War
Chapter 26 - Stinging Silver
Chapter 27 - Short Lived Freedom
Chapter 28 - Carla
Chapter 29 - Verbal Diarrhea
Chapter 30 - A Merciless Beating
Chapter 31 - Finally Rescued
Chapter 32 - Revenge
Chapter 33 - The Mission
Chapter 34 - Losing It
Chapter 35 - Frozen
Chapter 36 - Sarah & James
Chapter 37 - Awed
Chapter 38 - The Big Day
Chapter 39 - Pleasure & Power
Chapter 40 - The Storm
Chapter 41 - Happily Ever After
New Book
NEW BOOK (ANOTHER ONE) !!!
Another one!!! Latest book
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 7 - Greek God

6.1K 198 5
By t3rr0r1st_xo

[Kylie's pov]

I wake up, feeling well rested, I stretch my legs and arms, I sit up immediately realizing I'm in my bed when I distinctly remember falling asleep on my sofa last night.

MR WOLF! I mentally scream at myself, I was suppose to let him out last night, I jump from my bed in search of Mr wolf.

I frantically look for my wolf friend, I cant seem to find him anywhere, I give up the search telling myself somehow he let himself out.

That clever wolf. But seriously how did I get to bed. Did I let him out and climb into bed in a sleepy state and just can't remember! That has to be it.

I stop my mental argument when I see the time shit! Im going to be late, fuck me! I hurriedly rush to the bathroom and do my business.

I come out putting on a black dress that hugs my upper body and flares out at the bottom reaching just above the knee with some black leggings, I put on my high heel black boot, with a red coat.

I rush out of my house, locking it quickly making my way to my art school. It takes me about a hour to get there since its on the outskirts of town but I make it there just in time and go straight to the administration office.

I get my schedule and rush to my first class. I get there and take the seat right in front and I'm met with a exciting looking Maleeyah.

"Good morning sunshine" she greets all bubbly, ahhh she must be a morning person.

"Good morning love, I never knew you attend here, sooo who's looking after that wonderful bakery of yours?" I ask curiously

She smiles at me "well my nana looks after the bakery in the week, while I'm at school, and then coming home in the afternoon I help out and on weekends I work fulltime, I love keeping busy" Maleeyah says happily.

Before I can respond a old man walks in, and he gets right into it, teaching us all the basics. By the time all our classes are finished it's 2 in the afternoon and Maleeyah and I head back to town.

We go to the bakery and we have a snack together before I head home.

On my path home, Mr Wolf comes out of the forest bushes and starts walking with me. "Hey Mr Wolf, I had a great first day, I hope your day was good as well" I say laughing, I swear he looks like he was smiling, hows that even possible.

We get to the house and I let him in and he goes straight to the sofa, I go and get into some comfy clothes. We watch the series 'Once upon a time' today.

We watch until I check the time and see its midnight. I go to get up and see a sleeping Mr Wolf. So I let him be, check all the windows, lock the door and go to bed.

I wake up to my alarm going off, I get up do my business and get ready for school. I walk to the lounge to see Mr wolf standing in front of the door.

"Good morning Mr Wolf, I didnt want to wake you last night, here let me open the door for you" I say opening the door for him waving goodbye making my way to the bakery to meet Maleeyah.

We have some coffee and then head to school together. We have all our classes together too, this is going to be a great year I can just tell!
Making our way to our seats we get right to it and start learning.

Classes are finally over today. It has been a long ass day and I cant wait to get something to eat at the bakery.

We get there and have a afternoon snack and chat about anything that comes to mind. After a hour or so I walk home meeting Mr Wolf on the way again, we get home and do what we done yesterday.

This has been my routine for the past three weeks, today is Tuesday and on Friday my family gets here whoop whoop I'm so excited.

Everyday for the last three weeks I get up, let Mr wolf out and walk to the bakery, have coffee with Maleeyah head to school and come back home to the bakery have coffee and chit-chat with Maleeyah, head home meet Mr wolf and then watch a new series, say goodnight to a sleeping Mr wolf and go to bed.

On the weekends I paint while Mr wolf watches and then go and help Maleeyah out at the bakery. This is my new routine and I love it.

I've grown very fond of Maleeyah and Mr wolf they keep me sane and I dont ever feel lonely.

Im pulled out of my thoughts when Maleeyah hits my shoulder, "owww what was that for?" I ask as I rub my shoulder, we currently sitting in one of our classes that teaches us about the different ways and techniques with shades and contrasts.

She gives me a flat look and says " The cute boy over there was calling you" pointing to my right side.

There sits a boy with light blonde hair, piercing green eyes, well built and nicely tanned. Hmm cute.

I give him a questioning look. "Hey there beautiful, I was wondering if I could get to know you, uhh maybe take you out this Saturday?" he asks

I feel my face burn up and I just know I'm red as a tomato, whaaaat? I've never had any boy ever call me beautiful or ever been asked out let alone on a date!

I blame Jody and the guys for this. Maybe I should give it a try.

Ohhh shit no I cant, not this weekend my family is coming over and the boys will so kill m- "Kylie!" I'm pulled out of my train of thought when Maleeyah hits my shoulder again. Bitch, owwwww!

I give a look that surely says, 'do that again and I'll slap you' she waves her hands up in surrender.

I turn to put on the sweetest smile suddenly feeling my cheeks burning up again even more than earlier if thats possible. "Hii im kylie" I say nervously.

"Uhh I just moved to town recently and my family will be visiting this weekend so I can not I'm sorry, maybe next time" I say fast feeling extremely nervous.

He gives me a million dollar smile "No problem darling, I'll try again next week" he says chuckling and I cant help but giggle, he's so cuteeeee!

"Thanks" he says laughing harder, whaaaaaaat? Did I just say that out loud, fuck noooo. Save me someone. Im red as a tomato!!!! Thank god class was just dismissed I sprint outta there in lightening speed.

Maleeyah runs after me laughing hard. God can I be any more awkward! "You soo cuteee Kylie" she says pinching my cheeks trying to keep herself from laughing

Rolling my eyes, I dont have a sassy comeback damn! "Ohhhh my god Kylie!!" she screams.

"You've never had a boyfriend before!" she screams even louder. I immediately cover her mouth.

"Shut up will you, not everyone has to know that you lil witch" I whisper yell blushing really hard looking around seeing who might have heard.

Well let's just say I spotted a whole lotta cute boys looking in our direction, I'm going to kill her!

On way home Maleeyah asks "So how come you've never dated before? And I cant wait to meet your family bring them around to the bakery on saturday".

I nod in agreement "Well all the boys in my town were too scared to even look my way. My boys never let anyone come near me.

The only thing boys could do was greet or acknowledge that I too was standing there. And I never felt the need to date, I was always too occupied and no one caught my attention" I say shrugging.

"What about you any cute ex's?" I curiously enquire.

"Ahhh interesting, well I'm waiting for my ma-" she instantly shuts her mouth as if she was about to say something she wasn't suppose to, I raise my eyebrow in questioning she just shakes her head and laughs.

"Im waiting for my soul mate to come and sweep me off my feet, I believe that my one true love is out there you know. I just havent come across him yet though so I never dated anyone either" she says sheepishly.

What a hypocrite screaming loud about my non existent date life when hers is just as non existent as mine.

"I hope he comes soon, I wanna start my life and grow old with him already" she sighs longingly

"Well I feel that exact same way you know, only want one guy for the rest of my life, my first love to be my last love" I say agreeing with her.

We enter the bakery and this amazing scent reaches my nose and it's overwhelming soo delicious, yeah, I know its a bakery but it's not the usual smell this is different.

Mint and chocolate with a hint of forest. I close my eyes and relish in the scent. I open my eyes to see a very happy looking Maleeyah and out of no where she just starts jumping and squealing like a school girl.

She hugs me tightly and screams "Im so happy for you Kylie" she lets go and I look at her confused as hell. What the fuck is she happy for me about???

She sees my confused state and quickly pulls herself together and says "uhm sorry about that I'm crazy, on the other hand my brothers here, ready to meet my crazy older brother?" she asks and I just nod.

"Heyyy Keagan, come over here for a sec, I want you to meet Kylie" she screams towards back the counter. I look towards the counter and there stands a greek god himself and my knees buckle.

He is soooo handsome ohhh my god!!!

He look like he was sculpted by a god himself. Those damn blue eyes, its captivating alluring even, with specks of emerald.

It looks so damn familiar where have I seen those before. Ohhh Maleeyah's eyes they look exactly alike.

But there's something else I cant put my finger on it.

He is well built, his arms are soo huge, his muscles are mouth watering and damn look at that 6 pack, I'm dying!

He has a sleeve of tattoos covering his arms. Not in a gothic way. But in a sexy bad boy way. I saw tons of cute boys today but this man ?? He's fucking sexy.

His hair is as black as night and his jaws sharp. Look at those lips, so kissable.

"Hey there, I'm Keagan" he says in a sexy deep voice, smirking, probably knowing that I was checking him out. Damn can you be anymore obvious Kylie? He's so damn hot though.

That scent grows even stronger as he comes nearer and I snap out of it realising I was biting my lower lip shamelessly checking him out.

I'm red as a tomato blushing like a idiot and I got those damn butterflies and all he done was say hi.

Ohh my god he said hi, greet back Kylie say something! My subconscious screams at me.

"Uhhh heyyy there, I'm Kylie" I say putting my hand out to shake his.

ELECTRIFYING SPARKS!

It's the exact same feeling, that I feel whenever I touch Mr Wolf, I'm about to pull my hand away in shock but he holds it tightly, smiling a mega watt smile.

Weird, spark thingy. By now I'm just done questioning this town and their weird ways, weird peoplw and mysterious things. I think I'm weird too.

Some people are just really blessed with great genes. This man is fine as fuck. I don't think I've met a sexier man.

I made a point to keep all my thoughts to myself and not blurt them out loud no blowing this one! I cant help bust smile shyly back.

I remember we not the only ones here when I hear Maleeyah clearing her throat as if reminding us of just that.

I look at her and she has a even bigger smile on her face, a tear rolls down her face and I immediately turn to her when doing that I unintentionally pulled my hand out of his.

I Adidnt know I was still holding, my hand instantly feels cold. I shake the feeling off remembering the task at hand.

"Maleeyah baby, what's wrong?" I ask worriedly

She wipes her tear away quickly "Uhh nothing I'm just so happy!" she says screaming.

"I'll leave you two to it, I'm going to the kitchen to get something to eat have a seat and chat" she says motioning Keagan and I to a table.

She runs away quickly. I'm so killing that bitch I mentally scream. What the fuck do I say to this handsome greek god?

__________________________________________
A'N
So how was this chapter??? Please vote and comment.
She meets keagan! Will he be the one?
Can you explain the sparks?
I was sooo excited while writing this chapter, I'm excited for Kylie she's so damn lucky! Two cute guys in one day!
Find out and see what gibberish Kylie speaks to a handsome Keagan while feeling very nervous under his intense gaze in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 294 53
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be in a fantasy novel with werewolves? Spoiler alert: It isn't as great as you would expect it to be. Sure...
254 28 23
Star lives in a dead world. The earth had died off. fighting for survival every day. Escaping, being shot and sucked into a portal into another world...
7.3M 219K 54
As a weak and powerless human, Eve was never meant to survive. Through a series of miracles, she finds herself taken in by werewolves. But she doesn'...
1.8K 27 27
Scarlett is the daughter of Alpha Noah and Luna Radiance of the Crescent Moon pack. Even though her status is high, people bully her because of her u...