Suicidal Robbery

By OnlySiaah

"Yo chill, what you doing?" "Nigga... are you robbing me?" More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
😭

20

5.5K 240 25
By OnlySiaah

Ryan

¥R

"Y'all trynna go to six flags?" Trey asked.

"Ouui no, let's go to the water park. I think it's called Hurricane Harbor" Amari suggested.

"Yeah I heard it's fun af" Senia walked out the bathroom.

"Ain't shit else to do" I shrugged. "Wait, y'all brought bathing suits and stuff?" I asked.

Everybody said no. "Well we gotta go buy some. They not gone let us in that water"

"Come on then" Amari stretched.

"Who this?" Armon pulled her out the room.

"Nigga get off the phone and come on" Trey hit Clarence.

"Aight" he kept typing.

"You must be texting Dani ugly ass" Patty laughed.

"She not ugly" he locked his phone. "and mind yo damn business, I wasn't texting her"

"She ain't cuter than... Is y'all ready?" Senia asked laughing.

I shook my head and got up sliding on my slides. Quavo had somebody bring my shit last night. "Let me go to my room and change real quick"

"What's wrong with what you wearing?" Clarence asked.

"I'm not finna wear these hot ass pajamas to no mall. You on that good shit" I rolled my eyes.

"Who you trying to look cute for though?" He asked. I ignored him and continued out the door.

Armon and Amari were fighting, well Amari was hitting Armon and he was just pushing her off of him. I watched shocked and then Armon started to choke her, so I had to stop them.

"What are y'all doing!" I whisper yelled pulling them apart.

"She cheating on me" "He accusing me of cheating" they said at the same time.

"Amari are you?" I asked.

"No" she looked me in my eyes. I looked at Armon and he was mad.

"Why you think that?" I asked him and he showed me some messages. "Oh wow..." I looked at Amari.

"Bye because I'm not about to do this with y'all" she stormed off going to the elevator.

"Calm down a little bit" I told him. "Just try and ignore her until we get back home. You don't need everybody in y'all business" I told him.

"Aight" he walked away.

"I could never" I shook my head unlocking my room door. When I closed it and looked up, I seen roses, money, clothes, and hella chocolate on my bed.

I looked for the card to see who it was from and read it aloud. "I apologize for putting you out my car, the shit was unnecessary. I guess I just wasn't thinking. You can keep all this shit, I don't want nothing in return but for you to forgive me and let me take you out tonight"

I sat on the dresser and looked at the bed. I was thinking about if I should call him or not. I'll just wait until tonight, depending on how I feel because at the moment I don't know.

I hopped down off the dresser and looked through the bags of clothes. I picked out an all red shirt with some ripped blue jean shorts, because the only shoes I had other than my slides were my red huaraches.

After I was dressed, I walked back to Clarence's room where I thought everyone was at. "Where everybody go?" I asked when he opened the door and it was just him.

"To get dressed, where else?" He gave me attitude.

"Oop... Okay" I sat in a chair pulling out my phone.

"Come here" he laid on one of the beds that were in his room. I looked up and him and then back down at my phone. He smacked his lips and got up.

"Boy you bet not touch me" I said still looking down at my phone.

Before I knew it, I was being thrown on the bed. He hurried up and laid back on me. "Get yo heavy ass off of me" I pushed him.

He got up and pinned me down staring into my eyes. I tried to keep a straight face, but ended up laughing. He bent down kissing me and I kissed back, then we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

He kept trying to kiss me, but I moved my head. "Go open the door" I laughed.

"They can come back" He unbuttoned my shorts.

"Clarence no, go open it" I popped him. He smacked his lips and I button my pants back sitting up.

"Oh hi Ryan" I heard. I looked up seeing Dani and instantly caught an attitude. Clarence was scratching his head trying not to laugh.

"Hey Donnie" I said purposely.

"It's Dani" she laughed, "but it's cool, we just met" I gave her a fake smile and then rolled my eyes at Clarence.

¥¥¥

We walked around the water park looking at all the huge slides and shit. "Let's go get in the wave pool" Dani pointed.

"I don't want to" Amari said.

"Well I do, so come on" she pulled Clarence. They all followed behind her and Amari had a stank face.

"Where you wanna go" I laughed.

"I'm trynna get on that" she pointed to this huge black slide. I looked at her and nervously laughed.

"Come on then"

"Black Snake Summit" I read the name on the ride. The line was pretty short, so we stood in it waiting.

A few minutes later it was Amari's turn. She had the biggest smile on her face, as she walked up to the slide. The man went over the instructions and sent her down.

My heart started to beat faster when he motioned for me to come. I took a deep breathe and slowly walked to him. I couldn't even concentrate on what he was telling me, because I was too busy looking down.

Next thing you know I'm being pushed. "NOOOOO!" I screamed at the top of lungs. My heart was in my stomach and It felt like I was on this slide for an hour! When I made it down, I was crying and Amari was laughing and recording me.

"Move bitch" I wiped my face. "Now I'm hungry"

"Fat ass, but let's go find something" she laughed.

"You don't want to get on nothing else first?" I asked.

"Nuhun, after we eat we can just go shop for souvenirs and swim in pools" she shrugged.

"Alright"

Clarence

¥C

"I'm finna move out here" Patty took a bite of his pancake.

"You do that" I told him shaking my head.

"No cap, California better New York" he shrugged.

"Maaaan" me, Trey, and Armon smacked our lips waving him off.

"I said what I said" he shrugged.

"And I agree with you" Dani pointed her fork at him.

"I'm gone have to bring you out to New York, because you tripping" I told her.

"I-" Senia started but closed her mouth shaking her head.

"Shhhhh" Amari told her laughing and Ryan just looked out the window trying not to laugh.

"What's funny?" Trey asked and Senia whispered something in his ear. His eyes grew wide and he started to stuff his face which made the girls laugh harder.

"Y'all ain't shit" he pointed at them.

"I wanna know" I said. They looked at me like I was dumb and then went back to eating. "Ugly asses" I side eyed them.

"Ugh, I'm ready to go! My stomach hurt" Ryan sat back.

"Me too" Trey yawned. "I'm tired as fuck"

"Well I'm not done, so wait" Dani stated.

"Wait my ass" Ryan got up.

"Hold on" Senia and Amari got up as well.

"I'm out too" Trey got up. Now it was just me, Armon and Dani.

"You good?" I asked him and he nodded.

"They're so fucking rude and impatient" Dani rolled her eyes.

"Chill with all that" Armon mugged her getting to go with them.

I texted Ryan and told her to come to my room later, because I needed to talk to her. She responded with "alright"

-
Ryan
-

I didn't feel like moving all the shit Quavo sent me off the bed, so I just left it there. I had another one anyways.

I'd just got out the shower and was putting lotion on my body. I laid down and plugged my phone up and then remembered that Clarence wanted to talk.

I lazily got up and slid on my slides. I made sure I grabbed my room key and then went to his room. I knocked a few times and there wasn't an answer, I started to get a annoyed so I turned to leave.

Then I heard the door open. I turned back around and Dani was wrapped in a sheet. I looked her up and down before laughing. "Where Clarence?" I asked.

"He's ugh-"

Before she could finish, I pushed past her going in. He was trying to rush and put on his clothes.

I scoffed and walked out the room. "Ryan wait" he grabbed my arm. I rolled my eyes and stopped walking before laughing.

"I don't even have the right to be mad"

"I thought you wasn't coming that's why I-"

"Don't gotta explain yourself Clarence, I'm at fault for assuming shit" I shook my head.

"Assuming what?"

I thought about earlier and rolled my eyes. "Nothing"

"We still need to talk about something"

"Nah, I'm cool" I laughed. "Go finish what you was doing with Donnie" I snatched my arm from him.

"I thought you wasn't mad" he smacked his lips.

"I'm not" I walked off.

"Queen baby not mines by the way" he yelled to me.

"Congrats" I kept walking.

•••••••••••
Sooo my bad for the 3 day wait💗

Excuse any mistakes!

Vote ⭐️
Comment 💬
Share ❗️
&
Follow me ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356 37 16
"HEY," I shouted angrily which caused them to stop what they were doing and look at me as if I was crazy. "I'm talking to you dumbass let him go," I...
12K 428 11
"This was a mistake.." "..What?"
11.1K 201 18
π™ƒπ™Šπ™ π™Žπ˜Όπ™π˜Ύπ™€- ❝ i got hot sauce in my bag swag i see it, i want it, i stunt, yellow bone it, i dream it, i work hard i grind 'til i own it. ❞
2.6K 105 15
"Please, Ryan, I'll do anything if you stay.." β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ Enjoy! ~A