She's a Challenge | 5sos AU

By Liadne_14

"You're a challenge I gladly accept." He smiled. Lola Heart, a complex girl that no one has really figured ou... More

Prologue
Heartless Lola
Get a Clue
Lost
Group Therapy
Not A Date
Shots
Mr. Popular
A Challenge
No Option
Never Have I Ever
Fairness
Mission
Space
Thief
No Fighting
Probable Regret
The Reason
Advice
Repairing A Friendship
No Scars
Fights and Scolding
No Simplicity
Insecurities
Progress
Walking And Talking
Sweet Victory
Appearance
Ideas
Broken Promise
Banners and Stuffed Penguins
Day Gone Wrong
Troubles
What Falls, Breaks
A Day With Lulu
Comfort
Threats
Problems
Revelation
Fortune Cookies
Broken
Time
New Start
Champagnes and Past Lovers
Epilogue
A/N

Muffins and Awkward Feelings

944 58 0
By Liadne_14

Chapter 35: Muffins and Awkward Feelings

"Your dad's going to kill you when he finds out you're with me." I said as I walked over to the bed, flopping and feeling a bit full from dinner.

"I don't care, he's too busy in his own world to pay attention to me." He sat on the chair.

"Seems like he pays attention when I'm involved," I muttered, hugging my pillow.

"He doesn't know anything, he shouldn't even be blaming you for what happened."

"What did you guys talk about in the principle's office?"

"He asked if I was involved with the fight, I said yes. He asked what's the consequence to my actions, I said suspension." He shrugged.

At least if was his first offense and we're all eighteen so it wouldn't considered as child abuse. I had a lot to hold back on, like beating the shit out of Max.

"What made Max mad to begin with?" I questioned.

"I'm guessing he saw them hold hands in the hallway, or kiss."

"It's Max's fault anyway."

"Why's that?" He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees as he let his chin rest on his fists.

"He broke up with her, he shouldn't be mad if Lulu's with someone else now," I stated.

He sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Guys have anger issues sometimes."

"More like all the time," I muttered.

*Tap*Tap*

Luke jolted up, putting his arm in front of me to guard me. I chuckled and moved his arm to get out of bed. He held my arm, silently telling me not to go for it.

"Relax, it's just Ash," I said opening the window.

"Since when do you lock your window?" Ashton asked as he stepped into the room.

"Since my sister's psycho ex boyfriend decided to beat people up." I crossed my arms.

"Sorry about that, I don't know what got into him."

"He needs to apologize, not you," I said bitterly.

"Oh, Luke's here." He smiled.

"Yeah, he's rebelling against his dad right now," I said leaning against the wall.

"Now I see why you two get along so well."

I rolled my eyes and punched his arm. "What are you doing here?"

He shrugged. "I'm suspended for the rest of the week and have nothing to do. I thought I could come over like old times."

"Did you bring any?" I questioned.

"Always." He said grabbing the paper bag from outside. He handed it to me then leaned against the window.

"Thanks," I said as I sat next to Luke.

"This is a usual thing for you? Him climbing through your window bringing food?" Luke asked.

"It used to be, when we were in the seventh grade. He usually brings coffee." I chuckled. "It seems like yesterday when I pushed Ash out the window because my dad was coming to check up on me."

"I still have the scar on my bum." Ashton chuckled.

"I don't get why you got suspended." I tore a piece of muffin and shoved it in my mouth. "You didn't do anything wrong," I said with my mouth full.

"Very lady like." He shook his head. I stuck my tongue out at him, making him laugh even more. "I don't get it either. But, you know, who cares let's just suspend all of them." He threw his arms fractically.

I laughed along with him and Luke just sat quietly next to me. I offered him my muffin but he declined. He gave a small smile, then looked anywhere, but at the two of us.

"You okay?" I asked taking his hand in my own.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Sorry if this is weird for you. It's just, L and I go way back," Ashton said.

"You make it sound like we're thirty." I chuckled. "It's only been five years, we're not that old."

"L?" Luke asked.

"I didn't want to be called Lolo or Lol, not even La." I laughed.

"I suggested Lala, she gave me a bruise on my back," Ash complained.

"I decided L because it was simple and I couldn't thing of anything at the time." I shrugged. "We're just close, piercings."

"Okay." He nodded pursing his lips.

I could tell he feels uncomfortable because me and Ashton are getting along so well. I don't get why though, we're just friends. But that doesn't seem to matter at the moment.

"Ash, I think you should check on Lulu and Calum. See if Lulu's shaken up a bit," I said trying to get him out of the room.

He nodded and obliged. I made sure the door was closed before turning my attention to Luke.

"Hey," He snapped his head towards me. I leaned in and kissed him. Not a peck, not a swift one. Long one to he point I'm straddling him. It was burst in the chest, the way our lips touched. Every time I kiss him, it's like this. Sometimes it's not just our lips touching. It's the touching of our skin, an electrifying burn that fades when we pull away from each other, me wanting more. I pulled away and held his cheeks in my hands. "There's nothing between me and Ash."

"I never said-"

"You were uncomfortable, I could tell."

He sighed, rubbing circles on my hips. "I just felt awkward."

"Don't. Don't feel awkward about it. "

He nodded. "Okay."

"Good."

"Can we do that again?" He smiled. I'm not going to lie, I love kissing Luke, I love the overwhelming feeling I get when I do.

I smiled. "No," I chuckled as I collapsed on the bed. He's not the only one suffering from our loss of touch.

"Why not?" He whined.

"I don't want to be that kind of couple, remember?"

He pinned me against the bed, hovering over me. His lips inches from mine and a smirk playing on his face. "That's only in school."

"Does it matter?" I said steadily, trying not to give in.

"Of course it does," he whispered.

"You twins," I heard Ashton mutter. I looked at the door and saw him shaking his head.

"Way to ruin the moment," Luke muttered sitting back in the bed.

"Lulu, I get. But Lola, really?"

I chuckled and sat up. "Not sorry." I shrugged. "That's your fault for walking in on everyone."

"You told me to check on Lulu."

"Did you knock?" I crossed my arms.

"No."

I rolled my eyes. "It's getting late, you should go home."

"I'll be back tomorrow," He sang as he shut my door.

"I'm going to keep my window locked,"  I reminded myself.

"Can I stay the night?" Luke asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"You're dad's going to hunt you down."

"Let him," He whispered.

"I don't want to to get in trouble." I whispered back.

"I would gladly get in trouble for this." He smiled.

I closed my eyes and stayed in utter bliss. It was like everything felt right. He intertwined our fingers and kissed my cheek, trailing it down to my neck. It felt amazing, his touch, his lips . . . I can't get enough of the feeling.

"Luke . . ." I managed to get out.

"One night." I nodded. I looked at his eyes and it was the dark blue color. Hypnotized by them, I pulled him in for another kiss. He was hovering over me while my hands were tangled in his hair. His kiss went down my neck, biting a bit. My hands still in his hair as he found a spot that felt incredible with his lips on.

"We're getting carried away." I managed to say breathlessly. I pulled at his roots when he groaned.

He came back to my lips then pulled away. "We should do that more often."

I nodded. He laid next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, tangling his legs with mine. I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers. I snuggled in to Luke and kissed each other good night. Cheesy I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 46 23
Sydney is the new girl at school. What will happen when she meets Calum hood This book will be updated weekly
120 0 20
After a tragic change in her life, she's gotta find a place where she belongs. Her group of friends try to help her, but one tries more then the othe...
10.5K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...
518 43 16
Stacy Dallas is s young girl who moved inside the neighborhood in Australia. She was worried she wasn't going to meet any body in the neighborhood bu...