Help Me Hyung ( Complete )

Oleh vkyl07

Where Namjoon finds himself in a tough breakup with his ex-girlfriend and asks Seokjin for help........But, h... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - Jikook
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not a Chapter
sorry 🤪
Chapter 23
Thank you....
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - The End
Epilogue
I can't believe it.....

Introduction

796 31 0
Oleh vkyl07

Kim Namjoon, rapper and leader of BTS, found a beautiful girlfriend. But to be honest, after some months, things got a little bit complicated.

Kim Seokjin, vocalist and visual of BTS, finds himself liking his leader, but breaks after hearing such news. But since he is such a sweetheart, when he finds out about Namjoon's problems, he decides to help.

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Park Jimin, vocalist and dancer of BTS, gets a confession from Jeon Jungkook, does he feel the same?

Jeon Jungkook, main vocalist and dancer of BTS, falls in love with his hyung Jimin and decides to confess, what will happen between the two?

Kim Taehyung, vocalist and dancer of BTS, falls deep for Yoongi and confesses every year in hope his hyung some day will feel the same.

Min Yoongi, rapper and producer for BTS, gets a confession year after year until he himself starts to feel the same, but will he tell Taehyung?

ווווווווווווווווווו×

Jung Hoseok, rapper and main dancer of BTS, is just a sunshine that wants everyone together and happy. Will his wish come true?
_______________________________________

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.2M 150K 35
"Why can't you just admit that you like me?" you piped, grinning evilly. "Because I don't," Jungkook snapped, jaw clenching, "and I never will." - Yo...
138K 4.1K 26
Taehyung lost his boyfriend five years ago in an accident. He is long over the loss of it and is trying to start new over. He just wants to be happy...
27.9K 1.7K 45
*Sequel to That One Popular Kid* After a few years of being apart, Yoongi finally gets to go to Seoul in hopes of finding Jimin, who left him hanging...
157K 7.6K 27
"I never asked for this; but if this is what you wanted, then.." This story will probably have a fair amount of smut so if you're not really into it...