The Boss And Me (Jungkookxrea...

By NinaAlona

Y/n, a single mother worked at new place and met her serious boss, Jeon Jungkook. While working they both tri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
It's not an update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
It's not an update again. The Wattys 2019 (edited)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 part 1
Chapter 55 part 2
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Appreciation Note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Final Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Self Promo
cover change update

Chapter 58

23.6K 979 134
By NinaAlona

Overwhelmed.

That's the feeling you had right now. Exhausted too. Too many things happened that you felt your energy were drained drastically. You were looking at your fingers on your lap, staring to it cause you've got nothing to do. Your mind was so full of thoughts. You dried tears were still lingering on your cheeks. Yes, it dried and you felt the stickiness on your cheeks- but you ignored to clean it.

You were alone in your room, sitting on your bed still staring act your fidgeting fingers. Your thought wandered to the short reunion you had with Jiwoon just now. It was short lived and you're not going to lie that you were regretted it was short but you couldn't do anything about it.

Your father guards were there constantly reminded your time was limited. You were half heartedly listened to it as you were busy hugging and kissing Jiwoon as you were missing him so much. He too missed you by constantly hugging you scrunching your dress with his small fists - asking your condition while crying. Your heart shattered seeing his skinny body knowing he lost his appetite despite meals always given to him without failing there times a day.

He told you that grandma always with him, look after him telling him you were safe. You were thankful to your mother generosity to look after Jiwoon. At least, you felt relieved someone was there with Jiwoon so he was not alone. Your brothers were there too watching your little family reunited. Seokjin too cried and hugging both of you and constantly promised you that he will take good care of Jiwoon. 

That reminded you to tell Jiwoon that he's going to live with his uncle. Jiwoon started to cry more that he'll going to be separated from you again but you promised him that those will not be long. You told him that you'll come back to him again and you and him will be together again - forever. Even though you were not sure that will happen but you still told him to stop him from crying.

The guards kept nagging your time was up but literally you ignored as you still wanted to be with Jiwoon.

"Oh, shut up will you. Let her be with her son little more. She didn't see him for a week you know." Seokjin spat annoyingly to the guard while Namjoon glared stood in front of you blocking the guards from disturbing the moments.

"We're just following the orders."

"I know. Just give us a little bit of time." Namjoon stated calm.

After a few more minutes, you were reluctantly let your son go but you had to since the guard kept pulling your hand to send you back to your room. Jiwoon cried harder in his Uncle Seokjin's arm, whispered calming words to him as both of them watching you being taken away.

"Wait for me in the car hyung. I follow Y/n back to her room." Namjoon told Seokjin and Seokjin quickly followed his order carrying Jiwoon with him.

Namjoon walked beside you to your room. You too couldn't keep tears from stoping as you walked back.

When you arrived, Namjoon held your hand stopping you from getting inside. He turned to the guards and spoke. "I want to speak with my sister for a while."

"Sure."

"Alone." Namjoon emphasized the word. The guard was hesitant a bit but Namjoon held his stare towards him.

"Alright. Don't take too long."

Namjoon took your hand and brought you inside. He locked the door and gestured you to your bed. He let you sat and he placed himself next to you.

He looked at your face and wiped the remaining tears on your cheeks.

"It hurts me seeing you cry like this."

You held you head down looking at the floor. You still sobbed letting our your sadness. Namjoon rubbed your back slowly to calm you down.

"I'm sorry Y/n."

You looked up to him and faintly smiled. You took his hand reassuring him that he did nothing wrong.

"I can't be here for long. Here, I want you to take this." He shoved his phone to you.

"Hide it. Don't let anyone see." He said. You looked at him confused. 

"Someone will call you after this. Please refrain your voice from being loud. We don't want the guards to hear you speak."

You looked at the phone and to him back and forth. "Is this the plan you're talking about?"

"Yes."

"Who is going to call me?"

"You'll see." Namjoon spoke while standing up. The knock was heard and he gestured you to hide the phone. You quickly shoved the phone under your pillow as Namjoon moved to open the door.

"You have to go now Sir Namjoon." The guard ordered. He nodded and glanced back at you.

"I'll be coming again to see you. Please take care. Remember." He emphasized the word remember to remind you of that thing he gave to you. You nodded understood while the guard was looking at you with puzzle.

----

You flinched suddenly braking away from your thoughts when you felt vibration on your bed. You were confused at first but remembered the phone under the pillow and you quickly grabbed it.

You looked at the screen and unknown number was shown. You hesitated a bit but still touched the screen and put the phone to your right ear.

"H-hello." You talked in a low voice almost whispering. Not wanting the guard outside to hear.

"Y/n?" Your tears came out again by hearing the voice. "Jungkook?"

"Are you okay?" The voice on the line was slightly panicking hearing your sobbing. You couldn't help as you missed him so much. The feeling was so much for you to handle that your literally cried even though you already crying a lot just now.

"Shush. Hush baby hush. Don't cry. I'm here." You heard him calming you down. You smiled faintly and sniffed back your tears.

"I miss you so much Jungkook." 

"Me too babe. I miss you too." There was a silence before he spoke again.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get on hold you sooner."

"Did something happened to you?" You asked worriedly. You could guess there was something occurred that held him to come at you.

"Don't worry. I'm fine." He avoided the question not wanting to worry you.

"Did dad do something to you?" You still wanted to know the thing.

"Please Y/n. I'm fine."

"I just want to know Jungkook." You heard him sighed.

"Baby. I'm okay." Again he avoided but you actually didn't care for it. You were more focusing on his sweet nickname call that made you fluttering. Not that you didn't hear it before but the way he said it just now, it was so soothing yet embarrassing, it made you blushed.

"Baby? Baby did you hear me?" You heard him asked.

"Huh. Oh. W-what?" You mentally slapped your face. You didn't realize you were staring off.

Jungkook chuckled a bit. "Still have time to doze off?" He teased.

"No, I'm not." You denied. It's true though. You're not. You just wandered off. He laughed.

"Don't you dare laugh." You playfully threatened him. It made him laughed a bit more. You too couldn't helped smiled a bit. His laugh made you calm. Easing away all the problem you had. You felt okay even though it was just for a little while. At least, you didn't feel burdened and tension as you were these past week.

You heard he cleared his throat. "Y/n. I need you to listen to me." His serious tone signaling you to focus on what he was going to say.

"You have to follow your dad's order about the engagement." It struck you like thunder. Why he wanted you to get engaged?

"Why? Don't you love me anymore?"

"Please listen first my love." You closed your mouth and tried to listen despite your confusion and anger. A bit.

"You're just going to the party but not going to get engaged. Don't do anything reckless before the said day."

"You just want me to wait for the day to come?"

"Yes."

"But-"

"I'm going to take you away on that day. Don't ask me how but I will come and get you."

"But why we have to wait till that day?"

"Because we have another surprise for your father on that day."

You furrowed your brows but you trusted your man. He knew what to do.

"This is going to work right Jungkook?" You wanted to confirm.

"Yes, baby. Trust me." You took a deep breath and let out slowly.

"Okay."

"Keep the phone with you. Make sure no one know. I'll be constantly updating you." He said.

"Okay." 

"And I want to hear your voice. Always." You smiled shyly.

"Sure."

"Take care of yourself and please eat your meal. Don't skip."

"I will. You too take care of yourself."

"Of course baby."

"I love you Jungkook."

"I love you more than anything." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.3K 32
This is like others stories where two different personalities collide with each other. Will it create feelings between them ? Jungkook and yn are tw...
12K 731 18
Y/N has been working for the Jeon Investment Management Company for years. She was always dedicated to her job, never had one complaint. She loved he...
611K 26.8K 19
meet jeon jungkook - the playboy kind of boss. he's rich obviously, tall, charming and all that. but he doesn't have that qualifications to be your m...
338K 10.3K 38
John y/n, a lil introvert girl but sweet by nature. Never said no to anyone for anything . She moved to seoul for job . Before she moved to seoul she...