𝙡𝙸𝙽𝙽 β€’ πš†π™Ύπ™»π™΅π™·π™°πšπ™³ β€’...

By whitevalentinobag

. More

πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš–πšŽ πš πšŠπš›πš– πš™πš. 1
πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš–πšŽ πš πšŠπš›πš– πš™πš. 2
πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš–πšŽ πš πšŠπš›πš– πš™πš. 3
πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πšπš˜πš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞
πš˜πš—πšŽ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πš–πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš›πš’πš—πš”πšœ
πšπš˜πš˜πšπš‹πš’πšŽ.... πš‘πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš›πš˜πš˜πš–πšŠπšπšŽπšœ ! πš™πš.1
πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš›πš˜πš˜πš–πšŠπšπšŽπšœ ! πš™πš.2
πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš›πš˜πš˜πš–πšŠπšπšŽπšœ ! πš™πš.3
πšπšžπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πšŠπšŒπš‘ πš™πš.1
πšπšžπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πšŠπšŒπš‘ πš™πš.2
πšπšžπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πšŠπšŒπš‘ πš™πš.3
πš›πšŠπš’πš—πš‹πš˜πš  πš‹πšŠπš‹πš’
πš›πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’
πš’ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš’πš— πš‘πšŽπšŠπšŸπšŽπš— !
πš›πš˜πšŠπšπšπš›πš’πš™!
πšπš›πšŽπšœπš‘ πšœπšπšŠπš›πš!
πš πš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πšœ πš’πš— 𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚜 πš’πš— 𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚜! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πš™πš›πš˜πš–!
πšŒπšŠπšžπšπš‘πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚊𝚌𝚝! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πšƒπ™»π™², πšπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšŒπšŠπš›πšŽ!
πš πš˜πš›πšπš‘ πš’πš!
πšŒπš‘πš’πš•πšπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπšπš›πš˜πš˜πš–! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
πš—πšŠπšπšžπš›πšŽ πšπš›πšŠπš’πš• !
πšπš‘πšŽ πš—πš˜πšπšŽ !
πš‹πšŽπšπšπšŽπš› ! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
updates:
πšŒπš•πš˜πšžπš 𝟿 ! (πšœπš–πšžπš)
Please (smut)

πšπšžπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πšŠπšŒπš‘ {πšπš’πš—πšŠπš•πšŽ (πšœπš–πšžπš)}

5.2K 53 21
By whitevalentinobag

I said goodbye to Tom this morning. I wished him luck on finding his love. I truly did hope for the best for him.

I went home and unpacked all my things. I didn't know what to do so I just sat on my couch watching tv. I got an alert from coach. I had another date tomorrow. I was getting tired of this.

I went on my date. It was boring.  And for the past two weeks I had been going on multiple dates. Grateful every time the relationship was under 16 hours. I didn't want to spend time with any one else other than Finn wolfhard. By now Finns two weeks were up I hadn't seen him around. My coach started ringing.

"What's up coach."

"Congratulations Y/N. We have found your final match. Your final pairing will take place tomorrow."

My heart had dropped at the sound of those words. I couldn't be paired up with someone else. Even if I did get to know them I don't think I would love them as much as I love finn.

"Really?...."

"You don't seem to happy about it Y/N. Don't worry you have the option to meet up with one of your previous partners tonight, as a last goodbye."

"Anyone?"

"Yes anyone—"

"Finn! Finn wolfhard. Please."

I didn't hesitate. I knew I had to say goodbye one last time.

"I will make the arrangements right now."

"Thank you coach."

"Don't thank me. It's protocol."

I got ready. I made sure I smelled my best, and that I looked my best. I walked out of my house and went to the restaurant. I saw Finn seated there. His eyes caught mine, and he immediately stood up and walked swiftly over to me pulling me into a tight hug. His arms around wrapped around my head and mine around his waist. I felt at home. I pulled away and kissed him. We grabbed the attention of the others but at this point we could care less. We sat down and just looked eachother in our eyes. And we dreadfully pulled out our coaches and pressed them at the same time. 5 hours.

I would have to leave him. And that hurt.

"I don't wanna get paired up with anyone else but you finn."

"I know, I don't want you to either."

"What can we do? I know I won't love him as much as I love you."

He choked. I had just admitted that I loved him, to him. I only ever said it to myself. And to Tom.

"I love you too."

Tears fell from my eyes and his eyes did the same. We held hands at the table.

"Let's run away."

"What?!"

"You heard me Finn. Let's run away. Let's climb the town walls and leave this place."

"We cant, that's crazy."

"Finn. If you want to be with me as much as I want to be with you, then you'll listen to me, and you'll run away with me. Tom is leaving town. He's climbing the wall to go find his old partner. Maybe we can find him, and he can help us."

"You're crazy."

"Finn it's the only-"

"You didn't let me finish. You're crazy, and that's why I love you."

I sat there looking at him with the softest eyes ever. My heart was beating out of my chest.

"Are you gonna sit there and stare at me or are we gonna run away so we can be together?!"

"Let's go."

We got up from our seats, exiting the restaurant, our hands linked. We tried to exit the restaurant when we were stopped by the hostess. We turned around and we saw guards behind us, and all of a sudden they froze. Everyone was stuck in one position. They didn't move. They didn't blink. They were frozen in place. We took that to our advantage and ran right out of the restaurant.

"What was that?!" I asked.

"I-I don't know."

We continued running. We ran past ever neighborhood, making out way into the forests when we were faced with the wall. I looked up, and it seemed as it would collapse right on top of me because of how tall it was.

"Listen, I know we have very little time. B-but, if we make it over that wall, and there's nothing there, and there's no coming back. Just know—just know that I would've chosen you over any other girl. anytime. I love you. Please remember that."

"I love you too."

He gave me a reassuring nod, to start climbing up the stairs. I latched my hand to the bar, and began climbing looking down to look at Finn.

"I'll be fine, keep climbing."

And so I did. And I continued climbing. And I looked behind me to get one last glance at the town. The lights started turning off, one by one. The power was going out. Everything was turning black.

"Finn?!"

"Keep climbing baby, keep going you got this we're almost there."

Soon the wall below us was turning black. The darkness crawled up the wall slowly. When I made it to the top of the wall I helped Finn up. I engulfed him into a hug. My arms were tired, not too tired to embrace him. We looked over, and we saw a beautiful town. The trees the greenest green. The grass with no weeds. The flowers emitting the brightest shades of yellows and reds, and oranges. The sky, the most beautiful shade of blue. Paradise. I looked back over to our old town, it was dark, and horrid, I could barely see anything, it wasn't as beautiful as this new town.

"C'mon, lets climb down."

"What about coach?"

"What about it?"

"We have to get rid of them Finn. What if they track us down, and they listen in on us."

He pulled out his coach out of his pocket and threw it into the darkness. And he did the same with mine.

"Fuck coach."

He smiled at me and took my hand, helping me down the steps into our new town.

The smell of the flowers hitting my nose, making me feel a lot better. Around us there were trees, and small lakes. There was a path that we took, that ended up taking us to what seemed like the town square. A fountain covered in crystals and silver spewing clear water, and shops all around.

"Y/N, Finn, we've been expecting you."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Lacey. Nice to meet you."

"How do you know who we are?"

"We keep a record of everyone in the old town."

"How did you even know we would be here?"

"Simple. The system, back in the old town, it's just a set up. Here we have records. We know who you'll fall in love with. We just want to see what extent people will go to, to be with the person they love. For example, Tom. He left everything he knew to be with the one he loved. And Clarissa? She's on her way over here."

"So that whole system, it's just a set up?"

"Precisely, we knew you would end up here, we knew you would end up falling in love with each other. Because unlike the system, this town is run purely on love. And you loved each other enough, to trust one another, and come over here, to try and be with each other. Regardless of what this place could've been. Congratulations. You made it. You passed the test."

We looked over at eachother, and gave sincere loving faces, mixed with confusion.

"Follow me."

Lacey led us down a beautiful road. It seemed untouched, she led us into a neighborhood, the houses were beautiful, the facades, gorgeous. She led us to a very pale blue house, almost white, with a bright red door.

"This is your home. It's been furnished to both of your likings, and we've added a few things to make you feel at home. Enjoy guys. And congratulations again."

Finn took my hand, leading us into our home. When we entered, we were met to a beautiful living room. Furnished, just the way I've dreamed. Pictures, of the both of us, that I didn't even know existed. When we made our way up to our bedroom, I knew I was home. With the person I loved. Finn embraced me into a warm hug, cupping my cheek, and giving me a gentle kiss on the lips. I smiled into the kiss, adding a little bit of passion into it. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling in the hairs of the nape of it. His hand pushing the back of my head into his. Our lips moving in sync. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt with both my hands. Grazing my fingers across his nicely toned chest. I pulled the shirt of his body, his arms moving behind him to remove it completely. He grasped my shoulder, playing with the strap of my dress, slowly pushing it off my shoulder, and doing the same to the other. The dress dropped to the floor.

"I love you."

"I love you too Finn. So much."

"You're beautiful."

I smiled, and reattached my lips to his . I unbuckled his belt, and there his belt to the side, while stepping out of my dress. I unbuttoned his pants, pushing them down, all the way. His bulge clearly visible through his boxers. I walked backwards until the back of my knees hit the bed, I fell on it, and he crawled over me, removing my panties. Kissing me, up and down my neck, I was releasing soft moans. I pushed his boxers down, revealing his length. His lips on my chest, bringing me so much pleasure. He removed my bra, kissing both my breasts. He kissed me even rougher.

"Are there any condoms?"

"Shit. Hold on."

I quickly checked the nightstand, finding nothing, while he searched the bathroom.

"Found one!"

We both chuckled, as he tore the golden wrapper, sliding the condom onto his length. He lined himself up with my entrance, slowly pushing himself into me. I immediately gripped his shoulders. He pulled out and I opened my eyes, a confused look on my face.

"I thought I hurt you."

"N-no it's okay keep going."

"Tell me to stop if I hurt you."

I nodded my head, and relaxed against the pillow beneath my head. He resumed and pushed himself in me again. We moaned,he filled me up completely slightly grazing my spot. He moved slowly at first, it felt nice but I wanted more.

"Faster"

And he went faster, pounding into me, releasing moans. My moans became louder and louder, my high getting closer.

"Fuck you feel so good."

We were out of breath, our pants and moans mixing, making a sweet song. My breathy moans in his ear giving him goose bumps. He put his head in the crook of my neck and continued slamming into me. So rough yet so soft, bringing me over the edge slightly. He went even faster and even deeper, bringing me at the pinnacle of my high.

"Right there, there! There!"

My moans started sounding more like screams of pleasure as his grunts became louder. He reached down with his bony fingers and slowly started attacking my clit. Rubbing back and forth and in circles.

"FUCK! OH GOD!"

I reached my high, and he kept going bringing me my second climax. He soon twitched inside of me, and came. He rode out my high as long as possible. He pulled out and took off the condom. Beads of sweat on his forehead, and on his chest. His chest still rising and falling rapidly. Just like my own. He disposed of the condom and crawled back into bed, I wrapped my leg around him, snuggling into his chest, and he put his arm around me.

Later Finn went in to propose, signs beautiful diamond ring. And they got married 7 months after. They started their family, and had 3 children. And every day, they fall in love with eachother even more. It's been 10 years now. Their love has never faded.

Unedited
————————————————————————
Y'all! SEASON 3 HAD ME IN TEARS OMG ITS SO GOOD.

Anyways I had a lot of fun writing this, and I hope you enjoyed reading it. More imagines coming up soon!! Oh and thank you for 1K reads!!! 💓

-Ang

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897K 14.3K 46
the one where finn wolfhard is in denial.
338K 7.2K 32
You feel like home.
330K 6K 33
all i want in life is for finn wolfhard to be my bestfriend