Whiplash- Book 4

By youneverknow22

Book four of my previous book Whiplash book 3- Y/n Rogers... what is there to say? Depression hanging over h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
I got tagged
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 31

5.1K 158 195
By youneverknow22

"Give it to me," T'Challa says as his helmet retracts.

Clint quickly hands the gauntlet over to T'Challa and then joins the fight himself.

As T'Challa runs through the battlefield, he takes down multiple men and creatures that were on his tail for the gauntlet.

He jumps into the air and brings his fist to the ground, his kinetic energy built up in the suit, once again, saving him from surrounding enemies.

As he began running again, he was suddenly knocked to the ground by a powerful two edged blade, knocking the gauntlet out of his hands.

The blade boomerangs back to Thanos as he lunges towards T'Challa.

Before he could get to Black Panther, a powerful woman appeared in front of Thanos.

Her eyes glowing with rage and hatred towards the mad titan.

"You took...everything from me," Wanda growls through her clenched teeth as Thanos looked at her, unimpressed.

"I don't even know who you are," Thanos says as he charges towards her.

"You will," she says snappily.

Her eyes brighten, red hue practically glowing from them as her hands become filled with red, glowing power.

As she lifts herself off the ground, she brings large, balled up pieces of rubble with her.

She manipulated the rubble and shoots them at Thanos, causing him to fight with all his might.

As he dodges the rubble thrown at him, Wanda shoots her own energy pulses at him, forcing him to shield behind his blade.

T'Challa, on the other hand, quickly ran towards the gauntlet, but a sudden force began lifting the rocks and rubble underneath it into the air.

Ebony Maw was manipulating the earth to bring the gauntlet to himself.

T'Challa jumps towards the gauntlet, successfully grabbing it, but the rocks also wrapping around his body as well.

As T'Challa struggles, he looks for another option... until one opens.

"Hey, your highness!! Down here!" You shout at T'Challa as you stop underneath the tall tower of rocks and debris.

The king glanced down at you, making sure you were a good guy.

T'Challa, upon seeing it was the smartass verizon of Steve Rogers, tossed it down to your small figure, making Maw scream out in anger.

You laugh happily as you look at the gauntlet, while super speeding through enemies and creatures.

"Hey babe, up for a game of hot potato?" You question in your com, waiting for Pietro to reply.

"I'm alvays up for a game," Pietro replies as his body is suddenly next to yours in the 'speed force'.

You and Pietro split up, but still close enough to each other to toss the gauntlet back and forth to each other.

Every time an Outrider or Chitauri man would try to grab the gauntlet from you, you'd toss it to Pietro while you fought off whatever was trying to harm you.

As you and Pietro had a bit of fun, playing hot potato, Wanda was busy with her own plans.

Thanos raises his blade and brings it down on Wanda powerfully, but Wanda is stronger.

She uses her powers to stop the momentum and slowly push away Thanos' blade, to the ground.

Wanda quickly lifts Thanos into the air, using his armor around him to crumble into his thick skin.

Thanos screams out in agonizing pain.

"Rain fire!" Thanos yells out while he was suffering.

"But Sire, our troops!" Glaive exclaims in shock as he murders a member of the mystic arts.

"Just do it!" Thanos struggles out in pain as Wanda continues the pressure on his large body.

Glaive sends the order to their mothership, preparing to launch the 'rain fire' command.

Suddenly, Thanos' mothership begins making noises, as if it was moving.

You glance up and see all the canons on the ship pointing towards the field.

"Oh shi-," you were cut off by the canons beginning to fire.

You accidentally squeal as a shot fires right in front of you.

Pietro quickly runs to your aid and picks you up, making sure you still had the gauntlet in your possession.

"Keep Y/n safe... keep Y/n safe... keep Y/n safe..." Pietro kept repeating over and over as he dodged the shots coming from the large ship.

A sudden blast sent Pietro to the ground, along with you and the glove. You yelp as your body slams against the ground at a harsh pace.

You closed your eyes tightly as you held the gauntlet as close to you as possible.

While your eyes are still shut, you feel a presence above you as the shots continued rain down.

You open one eye and see Pietro on top of you, blocking any hit or debris that might fly towards you.

His eyes were closed shut and his body was stiff and strong.

He was not moving until you were safe. 

Meantime, Pepper flew in the air, trying to prevent the occurring attack when several shots hit the dam... that stopped the water that was right beside the battlefield.

"Uh, is anyone else seeing this?" Pepper pauses as she looks at the new problem at hand.

Doctor Strange quickly steps up and began using his magic, containing the water from creating a tsunami in the battlefield.

As Strange dealt with the flooding, you, on the other hand, had a different problem.

The shots became more vigorous and quick, making your worry for Pietro rise by the millisecond.

Then.... it stopped.

Pietro opens his eyes to see you already staring at him.

"Vhat's happening?" Pietro asks as he looks up to the sky, still on the ground from protecting you.

"What the hell is this?" Sam asks as he looks up to the sky as well, where the large canons were now aimed at.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., what are they firing at?" Tony asked his A.I., also curious.

"Something just entered the upper atmosphere!" The female voice says as she tracks the movement in the sky.

A sudden burst of light comes into sight, flying straight towards Thanos' mother ship.

The momentum of the burst of energy and light first flew into the ship diagonally, destroying some of it.

Then it flew underneath the ship and went straight up and through the ship, destroying it completely.

"Oh, yeah!" Rocket shouts, confidently.

"Who's that?" Pietro whispers to you as you smirk, looking up at Captain Marvel.

"The calvary," you grin as you look up at Pietro.

As Thanos' mother ship fell into the water, Thanos' face fell into almost sadness and pain, seeing his large ship destroyed.

He was speechless.

Meanwhile, you and Pietro were still on the ground, relieved by the minor win.

"By zhe way, Princess... I caught you. You know vhat that means..?" Pietro grins evilly as he lowers himself closer to you, making you gulp.

"N-no... but I do know it has nothing to do with the fight!" You say, extremely flustered as you skillfully zoom out from under Pietro and into a stand, your cheeks burning.

Pietro chuckled huskily as he stands on his feet as well, standing beside you.

"Danvers, we need an assist here."
<<<•••>>>
1167 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 500 14
After the events of Infinity War, the remaining avengers and captain marvel have defeated Thanos and destroyed the soul stone, making half of the uni...
169 0 48
This story is set during the winter Soldier and goes all the way through to end game. I've had this story playing on repeat in my head for days. Unti...
18.8K 214 46
The conclusion of Daenerys love story. The final book of my ABO series. .... This was the end. The Avengers are broken and lost. Will they survive th...
61.6K 2.8K 60
AGE OF DARKNESS Book Two Sequel To Age of Glory · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · Tony Stark sighs. "You're not going with me on this, are you, Cap?" Steve Rogers si...