Werewolf Brothers

By oluna15

Identical * Sons of an alpha * ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Another version!

Chapter 12

53 5 0
By oluna15

I was feeling a little guilty for hurting Ethan's foot, I went too far, I know I said I was done with emotions yeah, but see if you hurt your brother you feel a little guilty. Even if he burst my lip, bit my neck, scratch my face and my arm hit it on the stairs while falling.

"Sir lemme treat your scratchs," one of the servants said, I was still bleeding.

"Just wait, I need to tell something to someone," I said maybe with little chances Ethan will change, am sure he is regretting. I walked to Ethan's room, seen the door cracked. I opened it just to hear all the horrors he was saying about me. He doesn't regret anything. Damn am so stupid for thinking he is regretting. His friends didn't stop calling him, he was busy criticizing me. When he finally noticed me he died down.

"Sir please let's go," The servant that followed me said. I didn't wait to hear what he would say neither to reap his tongue. I ran away slamming the door.

"STUPID! STUPID ME! Oh no I feel guilty, I need to say sorry," I mock my self as I match in the hall to my room. Fuck! am such a softy, he didn't even feel a pang, he is not satisfied after throwing me down the stairs.

"Sir, you are loosing blood I need to-"

The servant started once we were in my room but I cut her off, "I am a damn wolf! It will heal just leave me alone!" I yelled having her flinch. Uncle Martin walked in.

"Why passing your anger on her?" He asked, before signalling for her to go out.

"I wasn't she won't stop bugging me," I said softly staring blankly at the window with my brows furrowed.

"What happened down there?"

"Ethan punch me, I punched him, he shifted to his wolf, I shifted too, he sprang on me, I scratch him, he bit me, I bit him, we fought till he push me down the stairs," I simply stated

"Why?"

"Dunno," I shrugged, "His friends mistook me for him, I told them I wasn't him and they were amazed, I was roughly pulled and hit, I couldn't let him fucking hit, so I clench my fist and-

"Did you enjoy that?" I was cut off by Martin question. I hesitate but finally say the words that will change me forever.

"Yes, I did enjoy seeing him c-cry," stupid me I stuttered now he mighty think am lying.

"You could have hurt him seriously or he could've hurt you," He said sternly.

"He started it!" I half yelled.

"When you shift to your wolf, you don't control yourself, your wolf does and fighting is a pleasure to it." He was fixing me, our eyes lock and I sigh, not in surrender but in anger.

"He wanted it!" I walk to the window turning my back on him. 

The door was slammed opened, Anderson walked in. "Martin, some rouge are in out territory, we need to get them out!" He said I was just staring at them, watching as uncle Martin furrowed his brows. He sigh before walking out while unbuttoning his collar shirt.

"We'll talk about your little fight this evening," Anderson glared at me and I gulped before he walked away too.

Guess am in a big trouble, Ethan will get away easily that am sure. I sank on my bed, closing my eyes to clear my mind. I have this feeling that this won't end well.

                    Time skip

I felt a knot in my stomach as I walk in the hall. My palms were sweaty, I could hear the sound of my heart pounding in my chest, my knees trembling and my breathing was faster than usual. Am so doomed. I stopped in front of the scary door, refusing to knock or twist the knob. Too scared for what might be waiting for me in there. Come on nat you can do it, no nat don't, just run away far from this house where no one will see you. I drew a long breath, rubbed my face and deciding to go in. After all he will yell that's all or lock me up, he won't kill me, right?

I delivered a soft knock on the door before twisting the knob and gently pushing the door just to be met with three people staring at me. Natasha stood by his side with a sad expression, I bet I heard her sigh, Anderson trying to hide an evil smirk, and there he was seating on his Royal office chair with wheels, his arms forming a triangular shape, as both elbow rest on the desk, his face was totally emotionless as usual but I could see a hint of firmness, he was staring at me, if look could kill I would've been dead by now. I couldn't help but to stare at my feet nervously. We heard another soft knock the door was pushed opened and Ethan walking in, not forgetting to close the door behind. He stood a little far from me and I was glad, I just wanted to leave this uncomfortable room, I can't stay in this room any longer, the more everyone keeps silent the more I get nervous and chew my bottom lip, Ethan was doing same thing.

"Here are the two wolf men that decided to turn the house to a wolf ring and find falling from the stairs part of a fight," Anderson finally broke the silence.

"Am so disappointed in both of you, but more in Ethan. I know your brother have some character problems which am gonna fix, but you Ethan, throwing punches, shifting to your wolf and falling off the stairs like some road side irresponsible wolf, that was totally unexpected!" He spoke in his fatherly tone with disappointment, Ethan stare at his feet refusing to look up. Is kinda weird that he is blaming Ethan first and not me something terrible is awaiting.

"Am sorry dad," Ethan said softly trying to hold back tears.

"You might leave we'll discuss about the consequence of your action this night." Ethan left in a very sad mode.

He watch as Ethan left and stared at me severely. I gulp looking at his beautiful desk, I dare not meet his eyes.

"Your attitude is getting worse, Anderson reported about your comportment, believe me the are really bad reports." He stood up, I was scared for some seconds, instead of yelling he walked to the window with his hands behind looking at I don't know what. "Nathan, you're living for a boarding school in Montana." He said coldly. I stare at him wide eyes.

"No way! You can just send me away! If you don't want me, then take me back to aunt Mirabel." I said.

"She is the architect of your bad attitudes," he said still staring at whatever he was looking through the window.

"You can't send me to some fucking school! I yelled.

"Is not just some fucking school as you said, is boys' boarding school for young werewolves that lack manner and you're the perfect example of such. You'll learn respect in the hard way." Anderson said, he looks amused, I'm pretty sure this was all his idea.

"I don't give the damn of it! I don't wanna go! I said persistently.

"You can't stop swearing, you don't control your wolf," he turned to face me finally leaving whatever he was looking at. "My decision is taken you're leaving tomorrow and you won't come back til your attitude is fixed." He said firmly.

"But-"

"You might leave." He simply said, I could tell he was pissed. I didn't want to push it too far. I stomped away slamming the door. I feel my blood boil, I just wanted to kill Ethan. He can't send me away to some freaking werewolf school! Why did Ethan get to stay? He was kind to Ethan but was strict to me. Why doesn't he like me? Those thought brought tears to my eyes. But I won't let them out.

I found my favourite hiding place in the garden, I sat down bringing my knees to my chest, allowing my head to rest on them, I just wanted to cry. I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder.

"Why you hiding? I was looking for you everywhere" Uncle Martin said. During my time here, uncle Martin and I came close, I can say he is my best friend.

"He said I should leave," my voice came out cracked with the hint of tears.

"I don't understand," he said while seating beside me, I noticed a stain of blood on his white collar shirt.

"What is that?" I pointed at the blood stain spot.

"Nothing, just kicking the asses of some rouge, go on tell me." He smiled, I was confused but decided to shrug it off.

"He is sending me to some stupid boarding school tomorrow, away from Wisconsin, away from my aunt, away from my city to Montana. I don't wanna go!" I said the last part softly staring at him, I didn't noticed when tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Did he decide that for both of you?"

"He can't send Ethan away like he is doing to me," I let out a faint chuckle of frustration,  "he just love him more than all, why don't he love me? Why can't I have Ethan back? Why does he hate me?" Tears were streaming down my cheeks, I hug him tightly refusing to let go, my tears soak his shirt. But he was careless.

"H-he doesn't hate you," I didn't believe but was too weak to argue. I was busy letting all my emotions out, the one I've been keeping since weeks now.

After 10 minutes of hugging and crying, I finally let go breaking the endless hug. "Am sorry, I cried," my voice was raspy from all the sobbing.

"No need to apologized, is good to cry at times but only if needed to." He had this worm smile that I loved.

"D-do you cry?" I asked my voice was still hoarse.

"No I don't, the only one time I cried was when my mother died." He sounded sad.

"Oh, what of your dad?"

He scowled, "I didn't really like him, he was a strong and strict alpha, he never showed his love toward us just yelling and doing stuff that we didn't like."

"What do you mean by we?"

He sigh "Richard and I." Now I know where he got his stern father attitude from.

"You're really strong,"

"Why?,"

"You don't cry and you beat hell out of some bad wolves, I'll like to be as strong as you," I sigh while getting on my feet, "I need to go pack for tomorrow," I said and he nodded in understanding.

No one POV

Martin pushed the door opened revealing Richard staring at some documents.

"Why this impolite entry Martin?" Richard said not looking up.

"I heard what you're about to do," Martin said.

"So what do you have against my decision?" Richard was now staring at Martin.

"You can't!"

"Why not, he is my son," Richard stood up.

"You're making a big mistake you can't be kicking him out!"

"Am not, is for his good!" Richard said with a frown.

"You're making the same mistake as him, except you're worst than him."

"He did what was right for us!"

"You know is not true!"

"Am sending him there, if he likes it or not!"

"Why loving Ethan more than Nathan?"

"I'm not making a preference, Nathan needs to be straightened!"

"Stop this bull shit!

"You shut up! Richard growled, "you can't tell me how to treat my sons!"

"You're just like father! Giving some damn excuses!"

"Shut up!"

Martin walked to where Richard was standing. "You know am right, why do you have kids when you don't want them!"

Richard angrily pinned Martin on the wall his amber eyes glow as his canine grew longer. "Enough Mart!"

"Whatever, I don't wanna fight!" Martin said and Richard roughly released him.

"A-am sorry," Richard said running his hand through his hair.

Martin sigh, "how I wish you would realise your mistake, and not behave like him."

Richard turn his back on Martin evicting any eye contact and he said, "my decision is taken."

"Don't follow his steps," with that Martin left...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.5K 169
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
86.5K 251 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
156K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
25.1K 52 18
just my thoughts tyy for 20k reads in just over a week BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_