Expecting the Unexpected(To B...

De Mystiicce

Eva Wilson, a common quiet type girl who never believed in Fairytails and monsters like Werewolves, Vampires... Mai multe

Prologue
I'm What!? ✓
Rafael Sideano ✓
There Are No Such Things Like Werewolves ✓
Dr. Rose Sideano ✓
First Check-up
Weird Cravings
Daddy's Back
Shopping Crisis
Enough!
Vampires!
The Triplets
FIRST ATTACK!
Awakening
Mother Is Not Dead.
Why!?
EXPLOSION!!
Strange Tattoo
Blood Moon Transformation
Training
I'm Sorry
I'm Back
Love Struck?!
Getting Ready For Battle
Leave. Me. Alone.
Deal With The DEVIL!
A Few Days Till Battle.
Unlike You, I Have A Heart That Beats!!
So Naive!
Come Back Soon....
Birthday Bash!
NO! Get out!
Just Give Up!!
Torture and Pay Back!
It's A Miracle!!
Who's What Now!?!?
I Don't Believe It...
I'm at a loss for words
Epilogue
Note

Last Day To Train

213 15 1
De Mystiicce

Rafael's P.O.V

I can't believe what happened yesterday. Eva really slept with me......

She was still on the bed but hugging a pillow. I wrapped my arm around her.

"Hmmm...........morning already.....??...."

"Go back to sleep...it's only five in the morning...."

She got off the bed wrapped herself in a robe and put on bedroom slippers.

"Where are you going?"

"To check on my babies"

"Oh okay."

A few seconds later

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WHERE ARE MY CHILDREN!!!" I heard her screaming from out side.

"What's wrong!?"

"M-my babies are gone!"

Just then Anne came with three crying and hungry babies in her arms.

Eva rushed over took them and comforted them in her arms.

"Oh my darlings....what happened to you?! Why were you with her!?"

"Umm...miss Eva, Rose gave them to us late last night since you were um out."

I cocked a brow and walked up to her.

"Rose......as in my sister Rose was here?"

"Yes.., she came to my tent and gave them to me saying you too had went out."

"Oh.....okay you may leave now."

"When did Rose come here? Did she...Oh no....My poor sister..."

Eva just laughed and fed the three while sitting on the mat in my room.

"I feel bad for her."

"Don't be. Anywho, I'm going to eat some ice-cream...i've been craving it for soo long now.

She left the room and I went back to sleeping. When I woke up she was brute and savagely training the army.

"Woah... who has awoken the inner lion!"

"No time for chit-chat! Join us, the war is tomorrow! I have sooo much things to do!!!!"

We trained so much I was dripping sweat bucket a drop! Eva was really worried.

'What's up?"

"I don't know where the babies will go....."

"Send them to Rose in Australia."

"How will she get them in time!!!!"

"I will call her now."

I walked inside and picked up my phone dialing her number.

"Hey, Rose, have you left Europe yet?"

"Uhhh...why would you ask that big bro...I was never t-there...."

"Cut the crap, I want you to come and pick up the triplets okay, the war is tomorrow and I don't want them getting hurt.."

"Okay.., I'll be there in five."

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder.

"What's wrong!"

"i-i'm getting a brain wave from my father, he has again come in contact with Vlad. I need you to control it while I go into full control."

"Of coarse!"

She fell to her knees and her eyes completely purple showing what her father was saying

What is happening where Jacob is at the moment

"So, Jacob...have you pin pointed exactly where they were?!" Vlad shouted.

"I'm sorry, what did you say!?.....I mean y-yes"

"Why are you asking over that question!? I have sent our son Aaron to scope them out and relate to me. He told me exactly what they were planning and how to defeat them. They even told me Eva that strong girl has a weakness...her children!" A lady whose name was Lilith added.

"Oh...is that soo? No wonder my boy disappeared!" Vlad yelled

"We can attack them when I'm at my most powerful. My dear....just wait and see....! No hybrid can beat me! I am the most powerful witch there is....

.

.

.

.

Eva's P.O.V

"Eva...you are trembling........are you angry? what happened."

I pushed him away and rushed outside full of rage. My mark indicating I was leader glowed and m eyes all four colors. I was beyond pissed. I was triggered. My neck was o the side and my entire body shook letting off a deadly vibe. It showed murderous intentions. One of my own..betrayed... me.....!!!

My voice went o hat demonic tone but this time deep and hate filled.

"AARON.! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW. DON'T LET ME COME FOR YOU.!!!!!" I screeched.

Everyone was watching me and my body let out a dark aura.

"M-miss Eva.......-you look scary. why is your neck like that...and why are you shaking. shouldn't your eyes be b-blue..........." he choked

"I was soo nice too you......."

I walked up to him. I as in this state and was in full control. Rafael was behind me and approaching.

"Please...do not approach me...i might kill you accidentally...I will regret after. Please leave..." he stopped dead in is tracks and I continued pursuing Aaron. His walk turned into a sprint and he was really fast. To me he was as slow as a snail.....

He bumped into me and I grabbed him by the neck. His mark glowed and the pain began. 

"M-miss Eva....what is wrong?" The others asked looking petrified.

"I'm sorry my dare wolves and fellow members for what you must witness here today. This is what happens when you betray me."

"W-what...he b-betrayed you"

"THIS IN MY HAND IS THE SON OF LILITH AND VLAD NIGHTINGALE! OUR ATTACKERS! THE ONE WE ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM. HE IS A SPY! I WILL MAKE HIM SUFFER A PAINFUL DEATH AND SEND HIS BODY PART TO HIS OH SO DEAR MOTHER........ WON'T SE BE HAPPY. THE WAY OU SEE ME NOW IS WITHOUT THE POWER OF THE BLOOD MOON! IMAGINE ME WITH EXTRA POWERS AND THIS ANGRY. I LOVE YOU ALL LIKE FAMILY. IF YOU BETRAY ME YOU WILL GET THE SAME TREATMENT.

I threw him to the ground and kicked him in the stomach.

"I TRUSTED YOU" A kick to the back

"YOU WERE A FRIEND!" Punched him in the face

"I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE ANYTHING IF YOU TOLD ME! BUT YOU CHOSE TO LIE!'

"My eyes shone bright burning him. I took off the sun protection spell I cast on him. Making sure that the sun will burn him and not kill him. Out of the sand I created a rod and stick him to it. After  turned it to glass and made sure the sun hit him directly.

"P-pleasssseee... s-s-stooppp thiss...!!!!! It's torture!!!!!!!!! Just Kill me...!"

"What's the fun in that!" I laughed cutting off his hand and putting it in a box I conjured.

I walked inside and sat on the floor.

"E-Eva....May I approach you now?"

"Sure....I'm not angry at you.."

"That's what will happen if you are betrayed?"

"Yes..!"

"Father! I call upon you! Come to me!!

"His body was teleported to me and I handed him the box.

"Listen to my instructions. Go to Lilith and give her this box. Say it is a present from the hybrid."

"Yes." and with that he disappeared.

"Hey, Eva, can you cast a spell on us so that we can't be damaged or found from where we are." rose asked holding their bags

I did as she asked and wished them safe travels.

"Stay on watch of me, I want to see her reaction! It's going to be priceless...." I giggled.

I transferred my conciseness to my father body once more

.

.

.

.

"Miss Lilith, a gift from the hybrid"

"I wonder what it could be... it doesn't seem dangerous.....but it smells horrid!" she gagged

She slowly opened the box and fell to the ground. 

"My son....my only son!!! He is dead!!!!!! What have I done! I am going to kill that bitch for hurting my only child!!!!!" she screamed while bawling her eyes out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Now she now the feeling of loosing someone dear to her. They drank my mother's blood. No way in hell was she going to get away with it!"

"I'm tired.....need... rest... for. morning........"

I groggily dragged myself up t stairs and took a quick bath before jumping into the bed

I fell asleep and woke up at around 9 in the night. Rafael was.....as he always does now....groping my chest and had his other hand snaked around my waist. I got up off the bed and looked outside. 

Aaron was not dead and just suffering from the heat spell on the glass he was tuck to.

The other wolves wer getting valuable sleep. And......the moon was out........ why was it out soo early. Oh no! is 2 full moons possible!? This is good....I can turn into a witch during the fight.

I saw irregular movement in the shadows. Someone came up to Aaron and touched his cheek before freeing him and taking him away. My adrenaline kicked in! I was going crazy. I felt the pain. oh so unbearable pain and transformed into my wolf form. i was panting and felling weak. my body hurt so bad. I felt different this time....I felt way stronger.

"ARRGGHHH!!!!!!!"

I woke Rafael with my cries and he rushed to me until he noticed I was now a wolf

"E-eva.......You are White and b-blue....you're even bigger than me!!!!"

I jumped through the window and sped after the trespasser. I had alot of built up energy and was running a lightening speed. She picked up the pace and arrived at her destination.

I felt something around me and stopped. A magic barrier. Shit!

"The hybrid called Eva....so you hurt my son!"

"LILITH!!!..." I growled.

"Oh... so yo do know me!? I will carry you back to may lair and end you then and there!"

The cage which now formed around me began moving. Se din't know I was a blood moon witch.....she thought this was my normal form..... that' good.

It took forever till we got there and I was tossed across the room. I felt no pain at all but groaned for show. I could not let them know I wasn't damaged...!"

"Little miss Eva! We meet again...You think I'm scared now.....see my beautiful wife has repaired my arm!"

"Fuck you ,you dirty motherfucker! I will always hate you. Your son was just paying for your mistakes"

I received a slap from that nasty old hag. Did I care care. No.

Was I affected. No

Did I change into human form punched the life out of her (which is ironic cause she is already dead) and change back into my blood moon form. Of coarse I did! Why not

She hissed and grabbed her swollen cheek.

"Don't fucking mess with me!" I yelled

"We will torture you like you tortured my poor baby!"

"Come to me Aaron!" I whispered.

"M-mom! H-help mE!!!!!!!! She's going to kill me......." he cried

"Why are you going towards her!?!?! Come back to mommy!"

"The-the mark on my neck is drawing me to her! Look at her eyes! She is filled with murderous intent! Get out of here!!! She will kill you all without hesitation!!!!!! mom! I love y-------"

I ripped into his neck tearing him to shreds.

"WHO'S NEXT?" I demonically said cracking my neck

"W-what are you....."

"I'M YOUR WORST....NIGHTMARE...." I smiled. 

My heart beat fast. I sensed the presence of someone familiar.

He spit out he head of a dead vampire and walked toward me.

"So you finally decided to show up! Took you long enough! Not that I was damaged or anything.... Don't kill her or Vlad, kill everyone else....no mercy!"

I trapped them both in a cage and levitated it in the air so they can witness what it is like for their clan to be attacked!

We were on a vicious rampage. I heard a cry. That's when I snapped out of my craziness. Rafael heard nothing and continued shredding them.

Was that a baby I heard. I heard it again. I walked Up to a barrier which contained a crib with a baby on the inside. She stretched her hands out to me.

"P-please.......Don't kill my daughter! She is an innocent baby! She deserves to live! P-please I beg you"

"EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU SAID YOU HAD ONE CHILD WHEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER!?!?!"

"I didn't want her to get damaged! I don't want her dead. Se means the world to me.!!!"

"This baby means the world to you but my poor sweet and innocent children mean nothing!!!!!!!!!!! it's okay to kill them and not okay for me to kill her!!!

"Kill me instead please!!! Don't kill my daughter.!!!"

I raised my paw showing off my long and sharp nails.I striked at the child.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

"NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOOSE PEOPLE DEAR TO YOU! YOU KNOW WHY! i KNOW YOU CORRUPTED MY FATHER'S BRAIN! THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T KILL HIM! I KNOW YOU DRAINED THE DEAR LIFE OUT OF MY MOTHER! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE PARENTS!! THAT'S WHY YOU NNO LONGER HAVE CHILDREN TO CALL YOUR OWN! I KNEW YOU WERE LURKING IN THE SHADOWS THE DAY MY MOTHER REMOVED HER MARK! SHE NEVER DID! YOU FELL INTO MY TRAP!!!! MY DAD WOULD NEVER HURT HIS OWN GRANDCHILD never....... That's when I realized some one had taken him over."

"All done! Ready to go!"

I dragged the cage along with me. Vlad was getting me angry so I just killed him and carried Lilith back to the house.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

383 57 28
What if I told you that the things from our stories an Book 1d myths are 100% real and I have to save them? Crazy right? Trust me I know but it's tru...
792 11 12
"Just me and my boring life" Is what Sophia used to say. Sophia is your average middle school student. Every day is the same thing, sleep, eat, schoo...
54 3 18
What if all the myths are real? Monsters, witches, faeries. Well NEWSFLASH! They are. And I've been thrown into the deep end. Before I was a normal g...
529 18 15
In the land of Fiore, far north of Magnolia, lies a small coastal town surrounded by forest known as Lotus. The peaceful town is the first place youn...