Love within a broken world (P...

By Saucious_Necronos12

[Spoiler alert! This is post good ending of the game Changed, I'd recommend playing it before you read this]... More

Important stuff
The First Couple of days
The Unfindable, thus found.
New Challenges And Fears
Her True Nature
The Catastrophe
Serendipity, sweet serendipity
Nostalgia
Alone
Luigi, a long lost friend
Puro
To Fear The Peacemaker
Puro's Return
Unfathomable Hospitality
The Firestorm
Saucious Necronos
The Dream
Belle's Return
A Strange Unknown Occurrence
The Cottage
A shift in weather
In the days of white
Puro's Secret
The Hidden gifts lost to time
Serendipity, the Reiteration
The Truth of Saucious
The Protogen
The FrostFur
Puro's true power
Shattered hopes
The Unexpected Visitor
Leaving Home
The Cold Unknown
Returning of a Friend
The Great Storm
The Elites
Survivor
Lin, falling into oblivion
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Theodore
Tis life
Archery
To Puro's astonishment
Uprooting
Like the fires of hell
Into The Cold Darkness
Only now, what awaits is the dark unknown.
Welp

Reunited

299 1 0
By Saucious_Necronos12

[Theodore]

We ran down the halls, trying not to be seen by anyone. There was an emergency passage I recently discovered. Fortunately to us, it doesn't contain any surveillance hardware, or anything of that sort. The passage tunnel was rather small, but just big enough for my companion and I to barely squeeze.

We sprinted through, lots of twists and turns and many things, some of the floors in it were of plexiglass, so, we were able to see the caverns underneath us, between the main building and the dorms.

I spotted something white below me. A latex wolf, with light red eyes, in a dirty lab coat. We exchanged looks, him and I, and he waved at us.

"Theodore, is that you?" He asked quietly. He was roughly 3.5 meters under us. His voice put a lump in my throat. He sounded like my father.

"Father..." I kneel onto the glass, our eyes met again.

"You're growing too fast, I barely recognized you, sport..:" He was born and raised in Seattle, then, moved to Japan to become a bio engineer, where he met my mother. He taught me English, and a lot of American terminology. Kellen Anderson-Ho, my father, now a latex? I don't know how I feel about this. For the most part, I'm glad he's still alive.

[Lin]

Teddy stood there, frozen for a moment. He then broke out of it. I smiled at Dr K, and he nodded. "Thank you for saving me back there, I can't thank you enough." I was laying on the glass at this point.

"Sorry, we're in a bit of a hurry, but we can talk in a few." Teddy commented after a moment.

"I gotta find Charley too. I love you son."

"I love you too dad."

He got quiet again, as we began to move forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.8K 12
I woke up in the game Your Boyfriend, but with a twist. I've played a few days before I ended up in this game, so I'm going to do whatever it takes t...
12K 150 18
this is really just a crappy story but meh i dont own any these charcters or settings update: I'm officaly ending the story as of june 27th 2022 I ho...
54.5K 877 29
You're one of them now. Deal with it. theRE'S **ONE** SEX CHAPTER, DEAL WITH IT
33K 455 42
// A/N = (Spoilers) This book contains a heck ton amount of MGRR references to the point that it's overused and cringe. If you can't handle the amoun...