Finding Utopia

נכתב על ידי JinJin0309

All of my life, I was searching. It looks like it can reach. Cloudy mirage, Dreamer, The sea of ​​fear and jo... עוד

Prologue
Character Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Utopia

Twenty-Four

2.2K 119 75
נכתב על ידי JinJin0309

Jongho watched everything from his corner on the deck. The crates were high enough that they cast a shadow over him, hiding him from view.

He. Saw. Everything.

Yeosang climbing up to the crow's nest and sitting next to San. San wrapping his arm around Yeosang. Yeosang touching San's face. The kiss. The kiss that San didn't pull away from. And then the second kiss that San initiated.

Jongho had to work really hard to contain himself and stay hidden when all he wanted to do was go up and beat the shit out of San for betraying Wooyoung.

Sure, things had been tense between the two of them since the island, but Wooyoung always put on a good face when he was around everyone. He could finally walk again and his back had healed enough that Seonghwa had started letting him help around the kitchen and teaching him about healing.

It made Wooyoung happy, and Jongho wanted to keep it that way. That bright smile he loved so much... He didn't want to ruin it, but Wooyoung deserved to know. Jongho just needed to decide what the best way to tell him was.

San and Yeosang staying in the crow's nest all night. The older descended first, glancing back up once before he snuck back into the bunk room as the sun began to rise. San followed him a few minutes later and that's when Jongho made his move.

He grabbed San's shirt and slammed him into the mast, pinning him there. "What the hell?!" San cried out, trying to push him away.

"I saw, asshole. Either you tell Wooyoung, or I will. And I won't wait long." Jongho said, slamming the older back into the post again before making his way to the kitchen.

He needed to find something to get his anger out. Something. Anything. He was going to explode if he didn't. But there was nothing he could destroy that wouldn't have consequences later. Not here.

So he decided to try below deck, in the storage. Down there, he walked up to the base of the mast, drew his hand back, and punched it with all his strength. He screamed in pain as his knuckles turned red, but it felt so good at the same time. He punched it repeatedly, tears streaming down his cheeks, until his hand bled.

Jongho hid down there the rest of the morning, cradling his wounded hand to his chest. When he finally did emerge, Yunho sent him a concerned look from where he was reading with Mingi. Jongho just shook his head and looked around the deck.

Yeosang and San were on opposite sides, both working on their own project.

The kitchen door opened behind him and Wooyoung walked out carrying a tray of sandwiches. "Lunchtime!" Jongho instantly melted and had to fight back more tears when Wooyoung handing him and sandwich, smiling brightly, before heading to the others. He reached San last and sat down next to him, holding one of the sandwiches up for San to take a bite from.

"Jongho? Are you ok?" Yunho had finally decided to come talk to him, but he couldn't take his eyes off where San was now ruffling Wooyoung's hair, laughing at something the younger said. "Your hand... Jongho what happened to your hand?"

Yunho blocked his vision and placed his hands on his shoulders.

Jongho closed his eyes, hearing San and Wooyoung's laugh echoing in his mind. "I can't, I can't." He said.

"Can't what?" Yunho shook him a little. "What's going on?"

Jongho pushed him away and marched over to the couple. San's eyes grew wide when he saw him and he shook his head back and forth and sent him a pleading look. Jongho glared at him, then cleared his throat.

"Jongho! Did you want another one?" Wooyoung asked, smiling brightly and holding up the tray.

"Yes, that's it, right Jongho?" San said, his voice low but shaky.

"Wooyoung, can I talk to you, please?"

"Sure! I'll be right back." Wooyoung leaned over and kissed San, making Jongho's stomach flip in disgust, before standing up.

"This can wait, right?" San said, locking eyes with Jongho.

"I don't know, can it?" Jongho glared back, making sure his tone was threatening. San's face faltered and his words got stuck in his throat. "I didn't think so. I warned you." He grabbed Wooyoung's wrist and walked away, ducking into the sick bay and locking the door.

"What is going on? What was that about?" Wooyoung asked, his face creasing in concern.

"I have something I need to tell you, Wooyoung. It's... It's not easy for me, and I know it won't be for you, but you deserve to know." Jongho reached out and took the other's hands in his.

"Jongho... What happened to your hand?" He asked, his voice getting higher.

"That doesn't matter, please..."

"Of course it does! We need to get that taken care of. I..."

"Wooyoung please! Please, just listen to me." Jongho pleaded.

Someone pounded on the door, trying to open it. "Jongho! Let me in!" It was San.

Wooyoung glanced at the door, then back at Jongho. "What happened?" He asked, his voice suddenly so small.

"Last night..." Jongho took a deep breath. "San and Yeosang... They kissed. I saw it all..." Wooyoung dropped his hands, his face falling. "I told him to tell you, you deserve to know. I am so sorry."

Wooyoung took a step back and looked at the door that San was still pounding on. Tears came to his wide eyes. Jongho stepped forward and pulled him into a hug, holding him tight. That's when the older lost it. He clung to Jongho's shirt and cried into his shoulder.

San's pounding got louder along with his cries for the door to open.

Jongho stroked Wooyoung's hair and let him cry for a few more minutes. Then the older straightened, an almost dead look to his eyes, and turned to walk to the door.

He opened it, facing a stunned, out of breath San. They stared at each other for a few seconds, then Wooyoung slapped him so hard that San stumbled to the side, holding his cheek.

"HOW COULD YOU?" He cried so loud his voice cracked. "YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER LEAVE ME! YOU MADE ME A PROMISE!"

As soon as he started shaking, Jongho ran forward and pulled Wooyoung into his arms again.

"Y-You s-s-said..." The older tried to break free, swinging his arms wildly as Jongho held onto his waist.

"Wooyoung, stop, you're going to hurt yourself."

"I don't care! I don't want to be here anymore! Let me go!" Wooyoung screamed into the sky. He let out one long, heartbreaking yell that ripped Jongho's heart out as his knees gave way and he slumped into Jongho's arms.

San was still sitting on the deck of the ship. He had tears running down his face as he watched the scene. By now Mingi and Yunho were standing and watching them too. Yunho was covering his mouth with both hands.

Yeosang stepped forward, looking like he wanted to go comfort San. "This is your fault." Jongho growled, staring at the pink haired boy. He turned so that he could shield Wooyoung from the others, the boy still limp and crying.

San stood up, his head turning between Yeosang and Wooyoung. He looked torn. Jongho wanted nothing more than to punch him so hard he fell off the ship.

"Youngie, please. Let me explain." The older said, reaching for him.

"No! I gave you your chance!" Jongho yelled, pulling Wooyoung closer to him. "And you blew it!"

~~~~

Wooyoung and Seonghwa made simple sandwiches with some left over deer meat and even brightened the sandwich with tomatoes and some lettuce. When they were ready, Seonghwa packs a couple sandwiches and smiles at the other, "Do you care to serve these up? I need to speak to the captain."

"Go on ahead," Wooyoung winks, grabbing the tray and heading out to the deck. Seonghwa sneaks past everyone as they gather to grab food, carrying his sandwich and Hongjoong's to the captain's cabin. When he knocks on the door, he hears a silent reply, opening the door and stepping in.

Hongjoong was once more staring at maps with a pencil in his hand, taking notes on a small pad of paper until he looks up and his eyes light up, "Food," he sighs in relief.

Seonghwa giggles, bringing the sandwiches towards him and setting them on the table. Hongjoong pulls the blonde in his lap and Seonghwa doesn't hesitate to straddle him, grabbing the sandwich and holding it up to the captain's lips. Hongjoong takes a bite, humming, "Delicious, as always."

Seonghwa smiles, "I could feed you a rock and you would still tell me it's delicious."

"I would, because I love you and I'm not about to tell the chef and healer that his food wasn't good," Hongjoong grins, and Seonghwa once more giggles. Hongjoong cups his hips, rubbing his hands up his sides and staring at the beauty straddling him, "I love you... you know this right?"

Seonghwa nods, setting the sandwiches behind him and wrapping his arms around the captain's neck, "I do, and I also love you... very, very much."

Hongjoong smiles, "Do you know how hard it is to keep up my asshole façade when you're literally melting my heart?"

Seonghwa snorts, "You couldn't be an asshole even if you tried."

"You don't know that."

Seonghwa looks deep into the captain's hazel eyes, smiling brightly and nodding, "Yes, I do," both hands cup the captain's face as he spoke softly, "Your heart is twice the size of a normal heart, and your eyes have never shown an inch of darkness. You've given second chances to those that deserve it, and even when they don't you show them mercy. If you were an asshole, you would be weak mentally. Mentally, you are strong, my love."

Hongjoong connects their lips instantly, they smack together with passion and form together like matches made in heaven. Hongjoong moves his hands down the back of Seonghwa's worn out pants, the older moans softly in his mouth as Hongjoong kneads his ass in his hands.

A finger finds it's way to Seonghwa's entrance, the older pulls and moans softly, as Hongjoong teases and gently pokes his entrance.

Suddenly, screaming was heard on the deck and the couple pull apart, Seonghwa straightening himself first and running out the door to the deck. He sees Wooyoung and Jongho holding one another, San laying on the ground and holding his face while Yeosang crouched down beside him. Mingi and Yunho sat and watched the scene before them with shocked expressions.

Seonghwa feels Hongjoong's presence behind him and the captain was angry, "What happened?!"

Seonghwa rushes over to San, checking him over for injuries and only seeing a red hand print slowly turning purple on his right cheek. Seonghwa looks up at Wooyoung and Jongho, seeing Jongho's hands and gasps, "Jongho! What did you do?!"

"Don't worry about me," Jongho speaks lowly, holding Wooyoung in his arms as the purple haired lad continues to sob and cry in his chest.

Seonghwa looks to Hongjoong, who grits his teeth, "All three of you, my cabin. Now."

~~~~

Written by flamewhipper and @jinjin0309

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
10.1K 101 8
not my works google translated for offline reading Title: 我的老公是凶兽 Author:妖霏 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/164/164369/ Su Yao, who was disappointed in...
158K 7.7K 46
"Jongho?" Upon hearing that, the wolf bent his head and the unexplainable happened. With a sickening crack the wolf in front of him transformed into...
17.1K 442 60
thanatophobia - the fear of loosing someone ❝ [Wait does that mean i can go to one of those schools too?] ¡! ❞ ❝ [God you guys are so oblivious, even...