๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜, แต’แถœแต—แตƒแต›โฑแตƒ...

By atyourwiII

BLOOD CITY | "better together than apart." THE 100 SEASON... More

๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜
PLAYLIST
EPIGRAPH
PART ONE;;
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
PART TWO;;
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]

[17]

5.7K 177 5
By atyourwiII

Her eyelids fluttered open, she was in an unfamiliar tent until she sat up and she saw the other cot, messy and covered in lose gear and Isaac's jacket.  Diana swung her legs down to the side of the cot which she sat and grabbed her own jacket, she grabbed her boots and out of the left one she pulled out the necklace Octavia gave to her. She put that on then her boots and her jacket. Diana emerged from the and was met with a bright sunlight, squinting she felt dizzy.

She stopped as memories of last night hit her after a yawn. A heaviness pushed on her shoulders, Diana felt completely out of energy. She lost them both, her mother and father, were gone. Her ears rang with their voices, pitched with advice, scolding, crying. Diana blinked and was suddenly lost, looking at the girl who watched her mother die, who watched her father float the woman then witnessed the crash that killed Marcus Kane.

"Diana."

She looked up, flinching in the process seeing Isaac. "Hey." Her voice was rough, she decided to go get some water. Diana's feet felt heavy.

"So we're going to head to the crash sight. Are you gonna come?"

Taking a drink, Diana nodded. She dropped the cup and moves past him and out of the tent. Everything looked dull to her as she made made her way to the dropship. Clarke didn't seem very phased, Diana guessed it to be an act, one that she herself didn't have the energy to portray. "Good, you're here." Clarke turned around, noticing the brunette. "Let me take a look at that leg." Diana pulled her pants down past the wound and sat down. Clarke knelt down next to the girl and pressed her cold fingers into the skin around it. She grabbed her canteen and cleaned out the wound with water then dabbed it with a cloth that had been soaked in moonshine as a disinfectant. Clarke bandaged it up and stood with a content sigh as Diana pulled up her pants carefully.

"Thanks." She muttered. "How are you holding up?" Diana asked her.

Clarke sent her a half-assed smile and a shrug. "Doing fine." She answered with a nod "We're leaving soon." Diana nodded.

"I know." She filpped her dirty hair to the other side of her face with her fingers. "Isaac told me." Diana walked out coming face to face with Harper, rolling her eyes she walked past the girl, she had no will to argue with the dirty blonde. Diana only wanted to see one person, but at the same time she severely wanted to be alone so she could breath properly. Diana hadn't forgiven Marcus for his wrong doings, nor he forgiven her for the hell she put him through after her mother's death.

Diana felt herself getting angrier as she thought of her parents, before her fingers could clench into a fist a different set were intertwined with her's. She looked to her right seeing Octavia.

"Hi." Octavia softly greeted. Diana sent her a sad smile. "Morning."

"Morning." She whispered, looking forward again. Diana took a deep breath focusing on the dirt in front of them.

Octavia squeezed the other's hand. "I'm so sorry, Diana." The brunette's breath hitched.

She shook her head. "Don't do that." Diana pulled her hand away, shoving it in her pocket. "I hate when people say I'm sorry when someone dies and it's not in their control. Plus, I don't do well with pity." It's true, Diana doesn't like people with pity written on their faces before they even know your situation.

"O-okay." Octavia awkwardly shifted on her feet. "Uhm, are you going to the crash sight?" Diana nodded, turning to face the dark haired girl. Her face softened, she gently placed a hand on Octavia's cheek and kissed her forehead.

"I'll see you later Butterfly." Diana walked away seeing Bellamy, Raven, Isaac and Clarke standing by the gate, there were a few other delinquents with them. "We going or what?" They all nodded, Bellamy left first, then Raven, Finn had shown up and was after her, Clarke and Diana behind them then the rest of the delinquents.

The walk was scarce of conversation, only the sound of sticks and dead leaves under boots filled the air along with the anxious feeling they all had. The group had reached the sight, the charred ground making Diana's stomach turn as the soot was crunching under her boots. She lifted the back of her hand to her mouth, her thoughts trailing back to how she never made amends with her father. The scorched bodies made Diana feel sick, she had lost her family and didn't know what else to do.

While Diana was stuck in place, Clarke ventured forward. Isaac watched the girls warily, tightening the grip on his rifle. "They shouldn't be out here." He told Bellamy, Raven and Finn.

"Clarke's mom was on that ship, and Diana's dad-" Raven was quickly cut off by the boy.

"I know that." Isaac countered, not looking at her. "I'm just saying, Diana was pretty torn up about it. I'm guessing so was Clarke she's just keeping her shit together better than Diana." Isaac knew that Marcus' death reminded Diana of her mother dieing, but what could they do? The dead are gone, the living are their main priority.

From beside them, Bellamy spoke. "Diana was never one to keep her shit together anyway." Isaac's head snapped toward him.

He wanted to punch Bellamy in the face. "You don't know anything about her."

"Only that she let's her anger get the best of her. I mean she did try and kill me."

Isaac walked over to the boy, getting in his face. "Yeah well she also saved your life at the supply depot-"

"Clarke, stop!" Raven called, running forward towards the blonde who was crouched down smelling something. Diana turned toward the commotion stepping forward a bit. "Fire in the hole!" A rock was thrown into a fire and it exploded, The brunette staggered back. "We need to clear the area." Raven informed Bellamy who nodded.

"Okay, then. We move in formation, no straggling, weapons hot. We got to get back before dark." Bellamy ordered and they made their way back to the dropship. The trek back was silent, too quite for a normal Diana's liking but today she endulged in the silence, greatful for the minimal amout of questions she received.

-

It was as if the gates were taunting the group, as if they shouldn't go in. Diana immediately straightened up when she pushed it open, finding it unsecured. "Somebody give me a damn gun." A blonde boy she knew as Sterling quickly handed over his weapon, she cocked it Bellamy right beside her. They found a few delinquents standing, waiting for them. Diana lowered the weapon. "Why the hell was the gate not closed properly? Do you idiots want the grounders to kill every last one of us?" No one answered her questions only gave her uneasy looks. She furrowed her brows peering over a guy's shoulder to see a crowd in the dropship.

"Murphy's back." Anger quickly bubbled in her chest at the words. Diana shoved them out of her way, Clarke and Bellamy hot on her path of destruction. She pushed things and people over, refusing to move to the side for anybody. Diana ripped the tarp back she couldn't see Murphy yet.

Bellamy moves through the bodies. "Where is he?" The three made it to the front and saw a beaten, broken Murphy, cowaring in the corner. "Everyone but Connor and Derek out now!" He ordered and the delinquents left the ship.

Diana stayed, as did Clarke. "He claims he was with the grounders." Derek said as Isaac entered the ship, he was quick to move inbetween Diana and Clarke. Diana glanced at the two, their hands brushed together a bit, but neither of them moved away from the other. The brunette lifted an eyebrow, she really needed needed to catch up with her best friend.

Connor nodded and stepped up. "We caught him trying to sneak back into camp." He informed, they all looked back at Murphy.

"Anyone see grounders?" Diana asked looking at the two boys. They shook their heads.

Bellamy cocked his gun. "Well, in that case-" He pointed the gun at Murphy's Head only to be stopped as Isaac shoved it away.

"What the hell are you doing? Look at him." Isaac stepped foward, somewhat sheilding the wounded boy on the floor.

Diana looked at him angrily. "Isaac, this isn't your desicion, Charlotte is dead because of him, he held a knife to Clarke's throat and threatened to kill her too." Recalling the night Diana got angrier at Murphy. "We have to do this."

"We were clear about what would happen if he came back!" Bellamy shouted looking between the two in front of him.

"No. If he was with the Grounders, then he knows things that can help us." Isaac gestured toward Murphy, Diana looked down at him and raised an eyebrow he was pretty fucked up, there's no doubting that. Clarke was getting a closer look.

Finn entered the dropship wide eyed as he saw Murphy. Bellamy shook his head. "We hanged him. We banished him. And now we're gonna kill him. Get the hell out of my way." He lifted his gun again until Clarke spoke, one of Murphy's hands in her's

"Wait. He's right."

Bellamy looked at her like she was crasy. "Like hell he is. Clarke, think about Charlotte." He said loudly, ignoring everyone else.

"I am thinking about Charlotte, but what happened to her is just as much his fault as it is ours." She turned the attention to his hand. "His fingernails were torn off. They tortured him." Diana stepped forward to get a better look and was disgusted to see that his nails weren't in tact.

Finn scoffed and turned to bellamy. "You and the grounders should compare notes." He shook his head as did Bellamy.

Bellamy walked forward ignoring Finn. "The grounders know we're at war. What did you tell them about us?" He demanded.

Murphy looked up, his blue eyes barely visable from being swollen from the beatings he took from the grounders. "Everything." Diana felt her lip curl up in a snarl before she lunged.

"You son of a bitch!" She snapped but before she could reach him Bellamy and Isaac grabbed her and pulled her back.

Clarke stood up and faced the group in the dropship. "Once he's better, we find out what he knows and he's out of here okay?" She explained with raised eyebrows. Diana ripped herself away from the boys and nodded.

Bellamy nodded as well. "Okay, but what if he refuses to leave? What do we do with him then?"

"Then we kill him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 0 18
What happens when Collins falls for Blake? "To love and be loved is to feel sun from both sides."
43.2K 1.4K 24
" we're broken children in a world that has a desperate cry for help but can't be heard. " - the 100 ; season 1-2 bellamy blake x oc book one
282K 9.8K 58
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars โ€ข oc x bellamy blake โ€ข season one to two
319K 9K 56
"did you see the flares in the sky? were you blinded by the light?" โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( ยฉ montygreens ) ( the 100 ) ( season 1 - 2 ) ( bellamy blake x oc...