Falling (MikaYuu)

By qashwastaechilinson

The first time Yuuichirou met Mikaela is not the best thing he has ever wished to happen. It was far from nor... More

🐿 First Impression 🐿
🦄 Finding Out 🦄
🍓 Begin Again 🍓
🍒 Mama Knew Better 🍒
🌿 First Confession 🌿
🍆 Discovery 🍆
🍑 Fart 🍑
📚 Library: "That's him, huh?" (1) 📚
📚 Library: Idiot Lacus (2) 📚
👧 Mika Is A Bitch 👧
💉 Hurt So Bad 💉
🏥 WHAT!? 🏥
💙 Took You So Long 💚
🏠 Clarification 🏠
🏫 Grumpy Baby 🏫
🎁 Will You? 🎁
🐟 First Date: Getting To Know You (1) 🐟
🐟 First Date: Insecure Yuu-chan (2) 🐟
🕥 I Love You 🕥

❁ I'll Wait For You ❁

286 6 2
By qashwastaechilinson

﹏ 👙 ﹏

Three years later

"What were you talking about with that girl?"

"Just a bunch of projects we'll have this year, we've been busy with it really. I don't want to mess it all up." Yuu explained after he swallowed another bite of his croissant.

It was their routine on Saturday morning, waking up early to eat breakfast together, like a proper family. It had been like this since a year ago when Mika asked Yuu to move in with him. Of course Guren and Shinya had their own doubts about it but Yuu convinced them that nothing would happen between the two of them. Even if there were, Yuu doubted Mika would kick him out of the house immediately only because they broke up (as if it was possible for them). He was the most considerate person he had ever known.

After then, they were as close as they ever had, like wheels and tires, can not be separated. Even though Mika was now in local Uni whilst Yuu had yet to finish his high school, it didn't change anything, if anything they became stronger and stronger as the time passed.

By then, Yuuichirou took ahold the position of being the president of Monarch Association of Student Councils. He couldn't believe himself. The used to be reckless boy who never got better grade than a C, could ever been given the responsibility to lead the biggest organization in school. But with Mika's help at the time, he did better than ever and now all he achieved was an A in every subject. He was quite proud of himself honestly.

Mika's career also had been better than ever. He had become a more professional model and his name had gotten famous, as in a bunch of modelling companies had asked him to model under the name of their managements. However, he decided to focused more on his study first. He said it could bring more profit with his intelligence. Yuu had wiped the tears in the corner of his eye when he heard him confessed it.

"You know you will get this done eventually and it's gonna be spectacular. I'm sure of it." Mika reassured him.

"Thank you, Mika." Yuu smiled. Then, in a second it faded when he remembered something. "Mika?"

"Yes, Yuu-chan?" Mika who sat beside him, turning to face him, giving him all the attention.

"If you want to achieve your dreams, don't let me get in the way. You know, you shouldn't be holding back because of me."

Mika sighed. He had explained to Yuu about how he got the chance to model all around the world once he graduated with the best honor, which meant he got the highest grades in his university. The thing is Mika was extremely smart, he could easily draw plenty of companies he wanted to work with, just named it and they came to him right away. And the first benefit came through his step-father, Ferid, whom offered him to move to America so he could advance his skill there. And Mika refused.

Yuu believed it was because of him but Mika denied it. And it was true though, he wanted Yuu to finish his school first before dragging him to all around the world. Call him selfish, but he honestly could already picture his future with him. He wanted to settle down with him, forever.

"Baby." Mika took his hand in his, pulling his chin to look up at him. "I want to be with you. I'll wait a million times if it means I get to be with you. I can't picture myself without you."

Mika definitely sounded sappy and he didn't regret it because it was how he truly felt.

Yuu stayed quiet. The love of his life was sitting in front of him saying all those words without any hesitant.

He wanted to be with me, the thought brought him into tears.

Mika quickly caught them before they even dared to land on Yuu's cheeks. "Don't cry, Yuu-chan."

"Did you mean what you said?" Yuu's insecure voice spoke up.

Mika wanted so bad to hold him to convince him that he wasn't going anywhere. So he did.

"If you say I should wait even the whole century, I'll do it. It's nothing to me as long as I get the chance to be with you." Mika stroked Yuu's small back.

It was enough to make Yuu feel at ease, he chuckled lightly. "You're a big sap, you know that?"

Mika smiled as he pulled away to see Yuu's pretty face. "I don't care. I'm your big sap tho."

"Well, as long as you promise me you are not going to propose to me anytime soon, are you?" Yuu wondered.

"I will give you the authority to decide when you are ready to marry me." Yuu blushed harder at Mika's statement.

"Don't talk about marriage yet, Mika, I'm not ready." mumbled Yuu.

"You know what I mean." Mika pinched Yuu's red cheek. Today's breakfast was slightly different with the others because of the talk they had. "You are not seeing anyone I should know about, are you?" Mika teased Yuu to lighten up the mood.

Yuu bit his lower lip, looking at Mika with his coyly eyes. His cheeks were back to their redness before he leaned in to capture Mika's lips with his. He shut his eyes as their lips molded slowly, getting comfortable, quietly moving them together.

Not long after, Yuu pulled away first and his green eyes directly met with Mika's blue ones, his cheeks remained red. "I love you, Mika."

"I love you, Yuu-chan. You're my other half." Mika smiled, his thumb rubbing on the back of Yuu's smaller hand. He went to snuggle into Yuu's neck, inhaling his scent. "Just don't check out other guys, Yuu-chan. You are mine."

Yuu nodded against Mika's shoulder. They stayed like that a few minutes until Yuu broke the silence, startling Mika with what he said next. "Mika, have séx with me."

"W-what?"

"Fuck me." Yuu-chan said easily, like he wasn't talking about the matter of his virginity.

"Are you sure? It will hurt, I tell you. I can wait, really, you don't have to give your virginity for me to be enough. Being you is enough, Yuu-chan, you should know that." Mika rambled. He was so worried because Yuu was so innocent, both at heart and physically nor mentally.

One time when they tried to take a bath together, Yuu accidentally grabbed Mika's penis and he cried for a whole week and avoided Mika in any way possible. It was after Mika promised him they never talked about it ever again as if it never happened and Yuu started talking to him again even though he occasionally blushed everytime he recalled the incident in his mind. He was still embarrassed about it sometimes then, but Mika never expected him to be this far in their relationship.

"Yeah, Mika. I'm perfectly sure. I have been thinking about it for a long time now. We can take a shower together after we, uh, after we do that. Please, I want to do it with you." Yuu frowned seeing Mika's anxious face.

"Okay. But promise me you'll tell me immediately when you want to stop. Your comfort comes first."

"I promise, Mika. C'mon, make love to me." Yuu kissed him before wrapped his arms around Mika's neck as the other brought him along and stood up, blindly carrying him to their bedroom.

Mika tossed Yuu onto their bed and he stripped until he was stark naked as the day he was born. He caught Yuu blushed at the sight of him before he made his way to the bed, where a fully clothed Yuu sat with his elbows propped his upper body up. Mika frowned, "Why don't you take your clothes off?"

Yuu went on his knees on the bed, raising his hands and whispering innocently to his ear. "I want you to undress me."

Mika let out a grunt before he slipped the nighty gown off Yuu until found him in nothing but a pair of white lacy panties with a baby blue bow on the front, not really covering his manhood that was tucked to the side because of how tight they were. Mika was sure his ass would look amazing, round and full. "Fuck. Did you plan this? That we were going to make love this morning, so you're wearing them, huh?"

Mika squeezed his arse, making Yuu moan. "No, Mika. I'm always wearing them because they're comfy. You don't know 'cause I hide them from you."

Mika explored his neck and bit the skin, marking up his territory. "Fuck. Don't ever hide them from me again, they look beautiful on you." Yuu tilted his head back, giving him more space. "Hands and knees, Yuu-chan. I wanna see your bum."

Yuu obliged and dropped onto his hands and knees, looking sinful as ever, causing Mika to groan at the barely covered ass that was served just for him. He kneaded the flesh as he kissed the back of his neck, trailing down to the dimples in Yuu's back at the bottom of his spine, Yuu was left whimpering in pleasure. Mika always appreciated his body like it was one of those historical assets that were meant to be kept pure and clean. Yuu was always thankful for whoever gods who gave Mika for him.

Yuu didn't realize the panties had been pulled to the side over one of his arse cheeks until Mika's finger hovering over his bare hole, making him jolt in shock at the different temperatures. "You okay? Do you want me to stop?"

Yuu already breathed heavily. "Keep going."

"May I eat you out, Yuu-chan?" Mika prompted.

Yuu didn't know what that means but he was willing to try everything with Mika. He trusted him. "Yeah. Do it."

Yuu tried to see what Mika was doing over his shoulder, it was difficult and he didn't get to see it properly. All he saw was Mika was hovering his ass. He felt Mika's hands on each of his cheek, spreading them. Suddenly, he felt something like Mika's tongue lapped around his hole, making him cry out and moan at the same time. It felt really good. "A-ahh, Mika."

Mika retracted his tongue. "Good?"

"M-Mika, do that a-again. It feels g-good." Yuu pushed his ass back, trying to find the friction he needed. His cock was slowly getting excited between his legs.

Mika said nothing and did what he previously did to Yuu, making the green eyed boy moan loudly. After a few licks, he slipped his tongue into the hole as far as he could, the boy beneath him collapsing onto his forearms while his thighs were shaking like crazy. Mika's arm held him around his torso as he pleasured the smaller boy into oblivion. His moans echoed throughout the room, motivating him to go on. "Oh, shit, Mika. Feels so good."

Mika was satisfied the boy was falling apart from his touch alone. He pulled his tongue out from him before lubing up his fingers. He put one over his hole, wanting to ask Yuu before he continued. "You still want me to put my penis inside of you?"

"Of course, Mika! After what you did was so pleasurable, why wouldn't I want to do the real thing?" Yuu whined in his blissful state.

"Because, let me tell you, baby, the real thing is gonna be a lot more hurt than the first thing." Mika fondly told his impatient boyfriend who was pushing his ass back onto his finger if it wasn't for his other hand gripped him at the waist, keeping him still.

"Yeah, Mika, just do it." Yuu was so oblivious of the whole sèx thing, it amused Mika.

The blond boy instructed Yuu to lay on his back so he could relax a bit. "Okay, it's gonna feel a little weird."

Funny how Mika learned the gay sex from porn he had watched, so you could say that he was pretty much as virgin as Yuu when it came to the anal sèx.

Mika entered the first finger slowly, watching Yuu scrunch up his nose at the intrusion. He let him adjust before he moved it in and out of him, hearing Yuu's breath hitch every now and then.

After he felt his hole was loose enough he added his second digit and his third not too long afterwards. He opened Yuu up until he found the bundle of nerves inside of Yuu, making the boy scream in pleasure.

"Mika, w-why are you playing with, fuck, your fi-fingers? I t-thought it was supposed to be, uh, your p-penis."

Mika internally face palmed at Yuu's question. His boy was overly innocent for his own good. "Yuu-chan, if I fuck you straight away with my penis, you will tear."

Yuu gasped, Mika didn't know either it was from the way he was still fingers deep inside him or the answer he gave him. But he got his answer when all of a sudden Yuu's hole clenched and unclenched hard around his fingers.

"M-Mika, I feel, oh fuck, I feel w-weird." Mika knew he was nearing his newly, first orgasm when Yuu was throwing his head back and arching his back, spurting his cum onto his stomach. His dick was throbbing watching the scene unfold but he kept stroking Yuu's prostate throughout his high until his body fell limply back on the sheets.

Mika pulled his fingers out of Yuu, smiling as Yuu's eyes were still closed and his jaw went slack after his bliss. It was three minutes later, Yuu opened his eyes and stared at him. "It was the best feeling I've ever felt."

Mika brushed his hair that was pooled around his forehead, sticky with sweat. "I'm glad to be the one who gave you that, Yuu-chan."

When Mika stood up from the bed, going to get a wipe for him, Yuu's smaller hand grabbed his wrist. "We haven't done the real thing yet. C'mon, Mika."

"Are you sure you can go again?" Mika asked, unsure.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I want you to fuck me? Oh, enlighten me. Tell me how much a guy can ejaculate in a row?" Yuu sat up, eyes staring deep into Mika's soul.

Mika chuckled at Yuu's choice of words. "I dunno. Three or something, maybe?"

Yuu's mouth dropped in shock. "What?! You've got to be fucking kidding me. How much did I miss?"

Mika climbed back on the bed and opened Yuu's both legs wide to give himself space between them. As he slicked up his dick, he answered, "Oh baby, you missed so many things. So many dirty things I'd do to you." Mika leaned over to the nightstand beside the bed, searching for what he asked the next, preparing it if needed. "Condoms?"

Yuu pursued his lips, thinking with his head tilted to the side. "Do we really need them? What are they for?"

"In general, they are for protection from unwanted disease or something like that." Mika explained, fingers toying with a packet of condom.

Yuu took it and observed it. "So they save your, uh, liquid..? in there? So it can't go into my ass?"

Mika sighs. They literally had a Sèx-Ed class while they were going to do it. "Yeah, Yuu-chan, they block out my jizz from your ass so it wouldn't drip out of you later on."

"Aren't you healthy, Mika? I mean, you don't have those diseases like STDs or something, right?" Yuu's big green eyes was looking curiously into his soul, it was hard for Mika to resist.

"I am clean, Yuu-chan. Don't worry." Mika smiled at his adorableness.

"Okay, so I want your jizz in my ass, Mika." Yuu clapped his hands in excitement while Mika choked on his spit. "Are you okay, Mika?"

Mika gave his boyfriend a faint yeah, before gesturing him to get on his back. He discarded the panties before Yuu did what he was told.

Yuu lied back as he watched Mika brought his knees to his chest, asking him to hold them up there as he could see Mika guided his bare erection to his entrance.

Yuu widened his eyes catching the sight of it. It was so big. Well, even though he had touched it, he had not known the size. Then he saw it, he tried to swallow his fear and believe himself that his body was gonna be just fine taking it.

"Ready?" Yuu jumped at Mika's question.

"Yeah."

Once Mika heard his permission, he slid his dick into Yuu's tight, pink rim ever so slowly, feeling it hug his dick, nothing like a vagina did.

Yuu squeezed his eyes shut, mouth open in gasps as Mika kept going into him, taking him deeper and deeper. It felt nothing like his fingers, it felt more painful. So painful like his inside was teared up gradually in a way he couldn't describe. He didn't realize Mika already bottomed out when he heard his name was being called.

"Yuu-chan, say the word and I'll stop. I don't like hurting you, please."

Yuu felt the sides of each eye were damp with tears. When he looked up, he was surprised when he found Mika was on the verge of crying as he stared down at him with so much concern in his eyes.

Yuu breathed in and out before bringing his hand up to touch Mika's angelic face. "Mika, it hurts." Mika quickly tried to pull out when he heard a little moan came out of Yuu's mouth. "It starts to feel good though, I promise. Just move. It'll feel better."

"Okay." Mika complied as he began to move in and out of Yuu, making Yuu sigh in relief once he felt the pleasure from before was back. But it felt more satisfying with Mika's huge cock, pressing his prostate whenever he pushed back in. Filling him full, stuffed with it. The pain was slowly faded as the pleasure took over. By the time, Yuu was moaning Mika's name as he pulled back and thrust back in.

"M-Mika, feels so good." Yuu's moans along with Mika's groans filled the room. Not to mention how hard Mika was thrusting into Yuu, making skin slapping sounds between them.

Mika grunted when he felt Yuu's hole tightened around his cock. He didn't know since when Yuu was scratching his back but he felt so good he didn't care. All he wanted was to cum inside Yuu, painting his inside with his semen. The thought of it made him increase the pace as he leaned down to kiss Yuu, swallowing up his moans.

Yuu came with a shout as his legs kicked out wildly because of the intensity of his climax before they fell to the side. Seeing Yuu's orgasm face was enough to make Mika cum as well, buried deep inside Yuu.

Yuu shivered, feeling Mika come inside of him. It felt agonizingly hot. Mika's hands trapped him next to his head as he panted, his breath blowing against his. "That was mind-blowing, Mika. The best sex I've ever had."

Mika smiled, hearing Yuu's statement. He didn't bother to correct him when he was sure he was the first and the last person Yuu would ever have sex with.

Mika pulled his soft cock out, causing Yuu to quiver at the feeling.

If Mika was going to eat Yuu out (for the second time that morning to clean him up) instead of cuddling with him, well you didn't get to know the details.

By then, sèx was like their routine from that day on. It was like Yuu was addicted to it and was begging Mika every single day if his penis hadn't been in his ass for a day.

But the real problem was Yuu didn't beg Mika once, he asked him for multiple times, really.

Mika just shook his head when Yuu got mad at him for allowing him to only have three séx a day. He took it though as long as he had Mika's cock in him.

"Mika, I want our third fuck now." Yuu whined into his boyfriend's neck. They were just chilling on their couch and it was still five in the evening.

"But it's still too early. We had just done it two hours ago, don't you tired?" Mika chuckled, ruffling Yuu's black hair.

"I don't care, Mika. Just want your cock now." Yuu was already slipping his shorts down in front of him. Mika followed suit.

"If you ask for more, I won't do anything about it, okay? This is your last sèx you got for today." Mika said as he began thrusting into Yuu's hungry hole.

The boy had his body bended over the couch, arse up in the air. He didn't hear the empty threat his boyfriend offered as he was writhing and moaning in his own pleasure.

All he knew was later that day, he was just gonna ride his boyfriend into oblivion so he allowed him to have more of his dick.

His boyfriend definitely can't resist him and gave in to fill his needs.

The End

Notes:
Wow, this fiction turns dirty in one chappie lollllll.
Yay, I finished it. I'm so happy.

Honestly, I wrote this fiction in one sit and then I just blanked out in a few last chapters, so that's the reason it took a bit too long for me to update. I'm sorry xx

But thank you guys for your reads and for you who leave your appreciation here, I can never thank you enough for it. Love you all guys so much.

Hope you enjoy this short story!! All the love ❤

⫸ This work is purely mine, please don't steal my idea. Thank you ⫷

© 2019 loctatomlinson. All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.2K 17
Yuu moves to a new school when guren decided that they moved in with shinya. Yuu loved his new dad, new town,new friends,new school. but one deep dar...
With You By Kat

Fanfiction

18.5K 493 23
Do Mika and Yuu finally get together? How will they get through this apocalypse? What is the Mikaela trait? How will they save everyone? Will they su...
570K 27.2K 65
Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi billionaire and one of the most loved an...
11.5K 1.2K 21
[YUUYOI & YUUMIKA AU FANFICTION] Completed! *fairly edited* [40, 034 Words] "I have found you, my beautiful, broken flower. I will forever nurture y...