Pick a flower (scenario seque...

By Weird_Weeb_101

(If you haven't read book one first) (The sister host) More

The night he confeses
First date
What do they love about you
Cuddles
Favourite way to kiss you How he kisses you
You tell haruhi and dad
Dancing
Cosplay
Anniversary
Meeting his family 😰 (Tamaki)
Meeting his family 😰 (everyone else!)
Becoming Public
Moving in!!!! πŸ₯°
Come learn about author chan I got tagged!
Nicknames
They see you changing 😳
First make outs
The special gift
Fights?
A/N Question
Your name
MEN COMPETE WITH THEIR HEARTS!!
Bruises and birthmarks πŸ˜‰
When he hugs you
Anoter musical oneshot
Stuff you do around the masion
Someone walks in on a 'moment'
Vines πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Someone sees his contact Id
More vines cause screw it
GUESS WHAT!!
When he says a pick up line
Would you rather?
He wants to get married
Real life
Bnha
A/N
Jelousy
Wedding
Sequel? Again?
Options
A/N

Meeting his family 😰 (Kyoya)

2.1K 53 18
By Weird_Weeb_101

You were behind the doors looking in shock at yourself.
Kyoya had taken you to his room so you could change while he went to see his father and brothers.
You were left with directions of what to dress in and what makeup to apply.
Which of course it's Kyoya he's a perfectionist.
You stair in awe at yourself in the mirror, the stunning tight fitting dress that hugged your hips chest and legs, lace covered over it flowing to your feet and down your arms just finishing below your elbows.

You do a turn trying to look at yourself and figure out what happened to you.
When you turn tho you see Kyoya adjusting his glasses in the doorway as he walks over.

"You are simply stunning darling" he says stroking the left side of your chin.
"Thank you" you blush as you look at him.

He smirks taking your arm and looping it with his as he leads you through his huge house.
He leads you to the dining room as you gulp seeing his two older brothers and father sitting around the table eating in silence.
Kyoya clears his his throat as all the men look up.

"Ah miss Fujioka" Kyoya's father says as he stands up "what a pleasure" he bows.

Weren't saying that months ago when you were slapping me.

"And you two" you nod your head in acknowledgment.
"What is the meaning of this Kyoya?" His father asks.
"I wished to make it clear to you father my intentions with my girlfriend" he says and looks at you.
"Kyoya?"You ask blushing.

He takes out two small rings as you look at them in awe a bright red blush in his face.

"Your anniversary gift" he smiles "Y/N I wish never to leave your side truly I do, I wish for your love to belong to me only and I promise that mine will only be for you my darling" he says as he slips the rose gold ring on your finger.

You blush crying as you hug him and he smiles.

"And I wish for you to live with me" he mumbles in your ear.
"What!?" You ask in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 9K 17
A book about bokuto x reader ;)
1.2K 55 16
β—€Completedβ–Ά Your Mikaela's little sister. Now you know that he has a MAJOR crush on Yuuichiro. So you try getting them together. And you ship them so...
24.5K 399 22
This fanfiction roughly follows the storyline of the anime, with the reader inserted and some OCs and humor. Requests for Character x reader/OC/Char...
258 0 27
basically a bunch of story ideas and kinda one shotsπŸ’‘ specifically for x reader/oc stories feel free to comment and leave your ideas. not sure if...