FOREVER THUGGIN' [COMPLETED]

By Yonnniee

17 year old Reign Celina brooks came from a absuive home where her father used to beat on everyone in the hou... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
IMPORTANT A/N:😢
70.
71.
72. [EPILOUGE]
[UPDATE]
HELP WANTED.
BOOK 2.
BOOK 2!

69.

1.9K 39 9
By Yonnniee

Trey

"Bitch you in desperate need of a haircut". Said Chris sitting down next to me and August.

"You do see where we at right? Tf up bitch".

"These niggas give linens". He goes on.

"I ain't letting none of these niggas touch my shit just to fuck it up". I shrugged.

"Fr we ain't gone be in this bitch for that long anyways". August says making me agree.

"What's the move when we get out this bitch?". I sighed.

"For starters we need to get the house together I don't know about y'all but the money we put away I'm putting that towards my museum". Said August.

"I'm opening up my studio. I was suppose to meet with the person that owned the building I wanted to buy but I been was suppose to meet with her weeks ago. I told Cisco to get her number so I could call we talked about it and she's gonna hold the bitch down for me". Chris tells me.

"That's good man as y'all know I was investing into clubs to eventually own ever damn one down here so that where the saved up money going to". I tell them.

"For now our girls holding down the house situation but I'm about to tell Kendell, Ray and Aron to handle that until we get out. It's probably stressing them out". Aug says.

"Damn right it probably is. I miss my girl man I hope and pray we'll be out before my seed come". Chris shakes his head.

"Cisco told us he's gonna give us the specific day on when we getting out soon". I reminded them.

I think Cisco is gonna tell us when we're getting released a week or a day or 2 before we actually get out.

"Which Is fucking dumb because I wanna know so I could be counting down or some shit". Chris complains.

"Nigga you acting like yo ass about to die in here. Let me find out you pussy bitch". August teased.

"I could do these la couple of months tf up bitch. For anything Trey a be the first one to crack". He smirks making me turn my face up at his bitch ass.

"We all know it's gone be your pussy ass". I retorted back to him.

"You talked to my sis yet?". August smirked.

"Ion know what you talking about". I shook my head just thinking about it all over again.

"Yeah you do". Chris teases.

"Shut up and no I haven't talked to her I'm giving her the silent treatment for now".

Not to long ago we got Aron to hire someone to watch over the girls since him, Kendell, and Ray have lives of their own they be watching the girls every move. I got word a couple of days ago that she supposedly went to eat with some nigga and they kissed.

I don't know what the fuck was running through Jhene head but all I know is when I get out this bitch I'm gone fuck her up. (AN: Not literally lol). Ever since then I haven't called her or nothing she tried to come see me Sunday but I ain't want see her.

"I would find some way out this bitch if Crystal do some shit like that". Chris shakes his head that nigga crazy.

"Boy Reign ass know not to try it I'll fuck her la us up in a flesh". Said August.

"It may don't seem like it but I'm losing my mind about this shit like why would she do that?". I shook my head.

"It look like you stressing but I won't stress to much about this cause I don't think sis wanted to do what she did. Maybe it was a heat in a moment thing". Chris says.

"Right. We don't know what they're going through while we in here I know they lonely as hell because their so use to being under and all about us". Said August.

"Hey! Alsina! Neverson! Brown! Separate now!". The guard yells to us making me scoff.

"I'll catch y'all whenever man". I dapped them up beginning to just go back to my cell.

I hate being in this bitch they separate us every chance they get it's getting real aggravating to me. They acting like we gone come up with a master plan and escape this bitch.

"Wassup". I say to my cellmate all he did was look at me that's all he's been doing since I got here, I don't know what the hell is his problem but ion got time to be knocking niggas head off in here.

I laid down on this thin ass bunk looking to the ceiling thinking about Jhene I know she's going crazy because I haven't been calling her. She has yet to come up here and when she does I'll decline I need time to process this shit.

Jhene

"Cammy and Kj please come on". I huffed as they trailed behind.

"Okay tete sorry". Cammy says as they run up.

"Y'all can't just be picking up on snacks y'all also have to get things that y'all wanna eat". I tell them looking through they lil basket.

"We got oatmeal and waffles!". Kj exclaims.

"But y'all also like to eat corn dogs, the tortillas pizzas, and raviolis". I tell them going down to aisle to get the things.

"Press! Press! Press! Press! Press! Cammy don't need more press!". She says into the phone making me laugh.

"Cammy girl please". I shake my head continuing to walk.

Every since Reign got her a phone she's been in the camera nonstop I just can't deal with her lol.

"Tete today Dylan punched me while our teacher was reading to us on the carpet so, at recess he was on the swing and I pushed him off!". He jumps up and down.

"Good job! Let that little fucker know not to mess with you". I gave him a high five.

Almost everyday Kj has been coming home saying whoever this Dylan was has been giving him a hard time so I tell him whatever he does to him do it back but worse.

"Come on we could check out now that should be everything". I looked over the basket I had and theirs.

I had to get them from school today and go make groceries because both Crystal and Reign had to deal with family things.

"How many cold drinks you have down there?". The cashier asks.

"6". I tell her in which she scanned one box 6 times so I won't have to put all of them up.

We all walked out the store heading to the car I was so ready to go lay down I've been on my feet all damn day.

"Tete there go that man from the ice cream shop". Said Cammy pointing somewhere but I ain't look.

"Jhene". I heard Trevor say from a distance.

"Alright y'all that's all cmon let's go". I tell them closing the trunk.

"He's getting closer". Kj says making me damn near throw them in the car then going to the drivers side.

"Jhene I know you heard me calling you". He grips my arm some.

"Trevor let go of me". I scolded.

"Why you acting like that, like I did something wrong you kissed me back". He tells me.

"Are you stalking me? How the hell did you know I was here". I questioned closing the door so the kids won't hear.

"Your location said you were here I didn't wanna pop up at your house". He shrugged as if nothing was wrong.

"Look I can't do this with you I have a boyfriend that'd kill you and me. Trevor I'm pregnant I can't do nothing for you". I sighed.

"You're boyfriend is in jail Jhene just let me have your time while he's in there. I could take care of you". He gets closer to me for some reason my pussy quivered the hell was going on.

"L-let me think about it". I got out of his touch.

"Okay I'll hit you up". He goes for a kiss but I moved so it was partially on the cheek.

"You'll come around". He says before walking away.

"Ouuu tete I cant wait to tell mommy about this". Cammy states as soon as I get into the car.

"Cammy not now. I need to sit here and think about what the hell is going on with me". I say pulling off.

Trey hasn't been calling me so I think he knows and just have been giving me the silent treatment. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen which was Trey finding out because now I don't know what could possibly be running through his head about me.

Crystal

"Thanks for meeting with me". Said my dad just as I sat down.

"I didn't plan on it but something was telling me to come hear you out". I admit.

"You look beautiful you look just like your mother when she was pregnant with you". He reminisces.

"Thank you". I kept it short looking at the menu.

"Oh I ordered you some tenders and both of us a milkshake already. I knew tenders use to be your favorite". He smiles.

"Yeah it was when I was like 8 John".

"Well uh for starters I wanna say thank you for coming here to hear me out. Ever since you left I've been so lost without you Crystal, I just didn't know what to do anymore until I finally came to the realization that drugs is what made you leave in the first place. Those men came to me about money that I owed them from drugs I didn't have any money so I offered you up. That was the most foul, disgusting decision I have ever made in my entire life I was so sprung out that I didn't even care about my own daughter. With all of this being said I'm sorry and I hope you'll forgive me I promise I'm a changed man". He pleads his case now in tears.

"It would take me some time to forgive you especially for that because that's not just something I could forgive you on right away. I would say I'm proud that you're clean you look good". I spoke truthfully.

"Thanks. After losing you then my job down at the shop to almost losing the apartment I used the last check they give me to check myself into rehab. I ain't gone lie it was a hassle but I did it". He flashed a smile that made me smile at how bright it was.

"That's good I'm glad you're all cleaned up, and doing well you changed your life around for the better".

"I even moved out of those apartments to a better area, I also figured I needed some type of spice into my life and with your mom being gone I figured it was time so, I went onto this dating app and found someone who I'm with now". He rambles just as the waiter came with the stuff.

"What? You on a dating app I just can't see it". I laugh out just thinking about it.

"Well it happened I want you to meet her". He scratches his head.

"I don't know about all that it's too soon we need to work on our relationship first before I even try to build one with her". I tell him.

"You right sorry about that so uhm where's your shadow I'm surprised he's not here". He joked biting into his burger.

"He doesn't know that I'm here because if he did he wouldn't even let me step foot into this restaurant but uhm he's in jail". I get out.

"Jail? Is everything okay".

"I'll rather not get into it but everything's fine nothing to worry about".

"If he wasn't in jail would you would've reached out to me still?". He questions.

"Uh honestly no because Chris wouldn't of let me". I shrugged.

"So is he controlling you now like what is it? He makes the decisions for you?". He scoffs.

"It's not like that Chris is someone that has been there for me through everything he was there for you offering me up, he was there for when I graduated and was valedictorian, he was there for me when I needed someone to vent to, to cry to for support through anything etc he was there unlike you". I backed Chris up.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to defend you look I just wanna be back in your life Crystal I really hope you'd let me and let this not be the last time I hear from you". He pleads.

"Okay we could work on that this evening went well so ofc you could head from me again". I assure him sipping my milkshake my food was gone now.

"Good". He smiled.

We talked for a little more while before I decided I had to get back to the house I know the girls were wondering how this went. If Chris was out there was no way in hell he'd let me give my dad a inch of my time it was better if I do it without him knowing.

August

"Alsina lets go!". I heard jumping up out my sleep.

"For what? What time is it?". I groaned sitting up.

"Don't question me just do as I say". She says grabbing me.

"Ayo if something happen to me let them know this the bitch that did it". I told my cellmate before leaving out with her.

"Uhuh where we going?". I questioned because this was sketchy to me and I know it's the middle of the night.

She pushed me into this closet with all type of cleaning supplies in it making me look at her so confused.

"I've been watching you Mr. Alsina". She speaks seductively touching my chest.

"I know you have but I have a girl I ain't about to fuck up in jail". I moved her hands from off of me.

"Oh cmon you been watching me too I know you want some of this". She began to strip.

"You must ain't hear wtf I just said?".

"Your girl don't got to know now where were we?". She goes on just in her bra and panties now pulling my pants down.

"Oh my goodness!". She gasps making me chuckle snatching my pants back up.

"The only place I'm putting my dick is in my girl so let me out of here bruh". I go to the door.

"You can't go walking out there alone so you might as well don't even try it". She smirked.

"See this why you little nasty ass females shouldn't be working in a facility with males". I sighed.

"Since you wanna be loyal to your girl just let me have a taste". She grips my dick making me grunt.

"No what part y-". She pulls my pants back down then start to stroke it.

"Still want me to stop?". She questioned now putting her warm mouth on it making me groan.

"Fuck it, it's just some head". I grunt pushing her head further so she could devour my shit.

Being in here a have you wanting to risk it all I needed to relieve some stress I ain't go lie. This was just some head I'll never go to far into fucking her knowing that I got Reign getting head in jail is already enough as is.

Reign

Pulling up to the address my mom sent me Mike turned off the ignition making me snap out of my thoughts.

"You ready for this?". He asks.

"I don't know I guess I am if I'm here". I shrugged.

"Well lets do it. Do you want to me go in with you?".

"No I'm good thanks tho". I gave him a lil smile before getting out.

Wherever I was, was suppose to be my dads house he's been reaching out to my mom a lot stating he wanted to see me. I wanted to do this with Kendell but he can't stand this man so me being me I came by myself.

Mike was only the ride because I didn't feel like driving anywhere I'm pregnant and can't stand when I'm on my feet for long. Before going to the door I took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

"Dad! She's here!". I heard from the other side of the door before it opened.

"Oh my god! Hello Reign! Please do come in". My dad exclaims letting me through.

"Gosh". I sighed sitting on the couch.

"Do you need anything? Water? Something to eat?". He asks plotting down next to me.

"Nah I'm good. I don't think I plan on staying that long". I coughed scooting to the edge away from him.

"Well uh I'm happy to see you Reign I'm really am. You look amazing". He complimented.

"Thanks but uh could we cut to the chase?". I tell him I ain't wanna be rude but wtf do you he want.

"For starters this is your sister Mariah she's 14, and couldn't wait to meet you". He introduces.

"You're so gorgeous". She smiles at me.

"Thank you, you are too". I admit because we had some features the same.

"Your brother Mica couldn't be here but he always wanted to meet you and Kendell but I guess he couldn't make it either huh?".

"Oh no he could have but just chose not to you know he can't stand you". I shrugged.

"Reign please don't be like this okay? Not in front your sister". He sighs.

"No disrespect to her but I don't give a damn you put us through hell! And your sitting here acting as if nothing happened!". I shouted.

"Dad what is she talking about? What happened?".

"Ooh so you ain't tell them? Oh so you don't know that he was a drunkie? Or that he would be the hell out of my mom and us almost every night?". I scoffed.

"What?! Dad is this true?". Mariah asks as her eyes start to swell up.

"Reign please! Enough! I wanted to rebuild our relationship not just go backwards that was in the past! The old me!". He lift up his hands pleading his case.

"You think we could just move on from that? From what you done? I don't give a damn about it being the past what you done to us was acceptable! You bastard!". I shouted about to cry now.

"It's been years now! You should've gotten over it all of you! That was the past!". He continues to say.

"You know sometimes I'd wish Kendell would've killed yo ass when he pulled that trigger. Look you could contact me if you want my problem isn't with you, it's with him and the fact he didn't tell you guys what he done to us is beyond me so catch ya later sis". I say handing her the piece of paper I wrote my number on.

"Reign". I hear him call out but I continued for the door.

"Woah". Some nigga call out to me making me stop because he resembles us as well.

"Are you Mica?". I asked.

"Yeah you Reign right?".

"Yup nice to meet you big brother like I told Mariah you could contact me but not that bastard of a father of yours". I tell him beginning to walk away.

"Wait what happened?". He questions.

"You'll see once you go in there". I hop back into Mikes car but got into the back so I could stretch out my legs.

"How it went?". He started up the ignition.

"You do not wanna know it was actually how I thought it was gonna go which was horrible". I sighed laying back.

"Damn I'm sorry to heard that I thought it would've went good".

"I'm so damn stressed I need to go lay down I don't need that man in my life fuck his ass. If he think he could pop up back into my life like it's all good then that bastard got another thing coming wait what you doing?". I questioned as he pull over in some empty lot.

"You're stressing while pregnant let me relieve some of that it's the least I could do". He licks his lips.

"Boy if you don't take my ass home". I warned him.

"Cmon just let me make you feel good". He pull down my panties from under my pencil skirt.

"Mike cmon na im with August and you already know ho-". Before I could finish he had my skirt up and his tongue was on me it had nothing on August tongue game but it was something.

"Ouuu dammit Mike stopp". I moaned out I know he was uncomfortable as hell because he was stretched out from the drivers seat.

I was pregnant and extra horny so who was I to tell him to stop it ain't like I'm having sex with him he's only relieving some stress off of me. This is something August could never find out.

——————————————————————
Whewww... it's been a MIN & everybody just wilding out huh?

Sorry for the errors, no time to edit.

Don't forget to vote & comment.

                  ~yonns..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 26 44
Jaliyah 'Blu' Washington and her brothers are your definition of the grind. at 19 , 20 , and 23 years old , she and her two older brothers have done...
Ride 4 me By pjayroe

General Fiction

6.3K 266 22
Twenty-three year old Reign "Rae" Wilson has returned to her birth home seeking revenge for the wrongful death of her mother. Finds herself back home...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
1.5M 50.1K 41
Being born into the drug infested streets of Miami can be a hand full. Especially when your father is the head leader of the whole drug empire. Most...