The Organization (Season Thre...

By KingzGaius

I'm Gaius Dominic. An avenger. The only legitimate son of the late deputy senate president (Senator Uche Domi... More

Episode 1 (S3)
Episode 2 (S3)
Episode 3 (S3)
Episode 4 (S3)
Episode 5 (S3)
Episode 6 (S3)
Episode 7 (S3)
Episode 8 (S3)
Episode 9 (S3)
Episode 10 (S3)
Episode 11 (S3)
Episode 12 (S3)
Episode 13 (S3)
Episode 14 (S3)
Episode 15 (S3)
Episode 17 (S3)
Episode 18 (S3)
Episode 19 (S3)
Episode 20 (S3)
Episode 21 (S3)
Episode 22 (S3)
Episode 23 (S3)
Episode 24 (S3)
Episode 25 (S3)
Episode 26 (S3)
Episode 27 (S3)
Episode 28 (S3)
Episode 29 (S3)
Episode 30 (S3)
Episode 31 (S3)
Episode 32 (S3)
Episode 33 (S3)
Episode 34 (S3)
Episode 35 (S3)
New story alart

Episode 16 (S3)

340 22 4
By KingzGaius

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

"Shit!! I lost him". •*I muttered to the transmitter still glancing at all angles in search of him*•.

"He's not better than us. We can't just loose him again in public just within seconds despite been surrounded by security cams". •*Sonia,the acting cyberian boss said upsettingly from the cyber hall through the transmitter,probably referring to the head cyberian*•.

"You all get not less than ten seconds to find him for me or you're fired. I mean all of you". •*Sonia upsettingly shout at the cyberians*•

I can't see her face to know what it looks like when she made that statement,but i can tell how serious she sounded. She was really mad,probably because she haven't been able to accomplish a tough mission since she was pronounced the acting cyberian boss. And only good accomplishments of different kinds of missions will decide whether she will be made a permanent boss or not.

5 sec...
4 sec......
3 sec.........
2 sec............

"I've found him". •*Taiwo announced and i quickly stop and turned my focus on one direction*•. "He's currently hurrying through the parking lot,probably looking for his car". •*Taiwo muttered and i turn to face that direction,wondering how come he was able to get to the far away parking lot just within seconds as i hurry with a fast walk*•.

I mannerly hurried to the open parking lot that was filled with different kinds of vehicle,less armed securities and few civilians within seconds,and stylishly glancing at all angle in search of him under the hot afternoon sun.

"I can't find him". •*I muttered to transmitter as i walk gently in the main run way of the parking lot*•.

"Turn around,he's driving towards your direction". •*Taiwo announced and i quickly turn to spot that same car he used to other day as he drove out from where he parked at the extreme of the parking lot and increased it's speed while i stood my ground,waiting for him to get closer as i think of what to do*•.

I'm so sure he's more interested in escaping than running me down with his car,because by now he knows too well that i can't be easily hit down with that,not when am fully aware of the speeding car. For that,i became more interested in bugging his car than getting out of his way.

"Gaius what the hell are you doing?" •*Sonia asked puzzledly through the transmitter as he gets fucking closer to me,and i kept quiet so that i won't loose focus*•.

And within a twinkle of an eye,i spinningly shift left to get out of his way and hit my right hand on his car roof before he drove pass me,getting the attention of those at the parking lot that suddenly got smoky,thou i cared less. Within that few spinning seconds,i pulled a magnetic bugged from my wrist watch,and as i hit my hand on his car,i bugged him with it. Making it more easy for me to find him.

"Track him down". •*I muttered to the transmitter,referring to no one in particular as i fast walk to my car that was few feet away from me,dipping my hand into my pant pocket to get my car remote*•.

"Exactly what I'm doing boss". •*Taiwo muttered instantly,probably he noticed what i did*•.

Few feet away from my car,i pressed the remote and the roof gently opened,and i speedily jumped in instead of opening the door.

I quickly turned on the engine as i sat down and press the roof close button,shift the gear knob to reverse and quickly pulled out of the lot within seconds,and reversingly head towards the exit with a high speed just to catch up with him. And getting to the end of the parking lot that serves as it's exit which kissed with the tiled road,i quickly pulled the hand brake and driftingly placed my car properly on the road,facing the same way Taiwo said he took,while people watch,all thanks to my tinted windows.

Within seconds,i quickly pushed down the hand brake,reselect the gear and pressed harder on the acceleration pedal,causing my tires to make that familiar scratching sound as i speed off with much velocity,running after Zion who was currently out of sight,but still under the watch of our cyberians with the help of the transmittable tracking device i placed on his car and roadside cameras.

"What is he doing?" •*Sonia asked puzzledly to no one in particular,probably referring to Zion*•.

Just then,i spot Zion's car about a thousand distance away from me at the cross✝ junction as he waits for the traffic light🚦 to turn green.

"Trap". •*I murmured just to my hearing as i increased my speed to 200 km/h,wondering what he's up to*•.

Of course,i wonder what he's up to because someone who is really running away from his hunter will disobey the traffic rules and dem the consequences. But with the look of things here,it seems he's trying to trick me down to where he will mean business and boss up. But i never cared as i pulled off my eyeshade and fastened the seatbelt,maintaining the same speed limit as i sway from left to right to overtake other road users.

Just few meters away from the junction,the traffic light turned to green and he speedily cross with a high velocity and turned right,and just within seconds,i driftingly crossed as well and followed the same direction with much speed,causing some of the road users to struggle with their wheels.

"Gaius you have to retreat,we will find another way to get him". •*Sonia said with concern, Probably she noticed what happened*•.

"Excuse me!" •*I exclaimed disbelievingly*•.

"Gaius this is a trap,can't you see? He's trying to do something silly which i don't know. And there's a probability that you might not survive it". •*She said with concern,and definitely she was making sense*•.

"He knows something no one else know,and if i loose him now,i might never see him again". •*I said through the transmitter as i reselect the gear and sway right,speeding approximately seven feet behind Zion with 210 km/h,and Sonia muttered "Shit" to my hearing*•.

"Agent 002. Retreat from your current mission now,it's an order". •*Sonia order with a serious tone,getting me really nervous*•.

"The last time i checked,i was still your boss". •*I muttered and reselect the gear as i and Zion kept speeding and swaying on the busy road as he takes me to where i don't even know*•.

"Dude stop being stubborn and take her advice. You're unmasked and drawing public's attentions. Just let him go,we will find another way". •*Dan spoke for the first time since the emergency mission was activated,getting me wondering whether he didn't get the alert in time or was he busy creating more problem at the funeral?*•.

"That was what you said the last time,and what happened? He vanished". •*I said and he kept silent,while i pulled the hand brake and driftingly wheeled right just few seconds after Zion took right*•.

"Agent Sonia,deploy two special squads with the fastest cars and best drivers. We need to stop Zion from doing whatever he has in plan,not running from him". •*I said,still concentrated on the busy road*•.

"Gaius you have to........."

"That's an order". •*She tried advising me and i stopped her*•.

I upsettingly unplugged my transmittable hearing device from my ear to avoid their annoying attempts to stop me,loosen my tie from my neck and speedily kiss the back of Zion's car with mine,causing him to sway uncontrollably as he hits other cars beside him. And immediately he managed to regain control of his wheel,he driftingly turned left to a single road.
.
.
.
ZION

I knew things will definitely get messed up in one way or the other,starting from the first time i found out Gaius Dominic has something serious to do with my cousin's daughter. I was a coward,scared of being pulled out in public by that kid who gat no respect for his elders,whilst i've been in this game before he was born.

Had it been i man up and exposed him to God's Will the very first time i found out what he really is,God's Will wouldn't have been dead by now. At least we would have team up and crush Gaius before he knew it.

Shit!! If someone told me that God's Will will be laid six feet this very day,i won't have believed it. The same six feet he puts anyone who stands in his way. The same six feet he put powerful men like him years ago. Now it's his turn,just because someone like Gaius is still breathing.

He sticked with that family just because he wants revenge,and he's not yet done. His next target might be Mrs Nwachukwu(God's Will's wife),because I'm sure by now he knows what she did to his family years ago,and just waiting for a perfect time to strike again like a green snake in a green grass.

In respect to my cousin brother's death and to pay for not saving his life,i have to kill Gaius Dominic. Not for anything other thing,but to keep his wife and any other member of Nwachukwu's family safe.

I would have ordered my boys to shoot him at sight or even do it myself at my cousin funeral. But that will be creating more problem for the people who i care about and the same people who really cares about him with the thought that his love is genuine.

I knew he wants me alive,and so sure that he will come for me once he see me. So i utilise that opportunity to trick him out of the funeral ground,because i can't avoid ruining my cousin's burial,not after all he did for me.

He lose focus on me at the funeral ground and i hurried to the parking lot and wait for him in my car,hoping he will come for me,and finally he came looking for me.

I speed off towards his direction in attempt to hit him down,but he skillfully managed to get away. Thou i knew he's too smart to be knocked down with my car,not when he knows my tactics.

I speedily drove out of that arena without stopping,hoping he will come for me just as planned,but he didn't. And after about some seconds,i slowed down from 215 to 160 km/h yet he didn't and i was loosing hope. Just then the traffic light at the cross junction turn to red just before i got there,and i intentionally stopped just to wait a bit and see if he will show up.

And within few seconds,i noticed a smallish super 2015 model BMW speeding up with a high speed as it sway from one side of the road to another just to overtake other cars,and i regain hope,wishing it's him. And to confirm weather it's him or not,i reselect the gear and pressed harder on the acceleration pedal,while my super car tires makes that scratching sounds caused by it's rough contact with the hard floor as i speedily cross that junction and turned right. And to my greatest surprise,he driftingly crossed as well and followed me with much velocity,which means it's no other person than Gaius Dominic.

"Come on tough boy. Let me take you to somewhere hotter than a launched bullet". •*I said to myself as i reselect the gear and overtake the bus in front of me*•.
.
.
.
DAN

I was so close to doing something nasty. Something that hurt Gaius mostly. Something that might get someone he cares about killed. Something that will definitely ruin the burial of the almighty Nwachukwu. And boom! I got distracted by an emergency mission alert as my customized wrist watch vibrated and began to blink,as well with my phone.

I'm so sure it's not Gaius,because he's too busy to go on an emergency mission,not now that Clara needs him. Which got me wondering why Sonia(The crazy cyberian acting boss) or my Dad(The General) will demand for an emergency mission,knowing fully well that we both are occupied with our different personal issues.

I upsetting fixed my transmittable device to my left ear and clicked on my wrist watch to know what the hell is wrong with them,and the next thing i heard was "Boss,the wanted Zion Nwachukwu just popped up on our system. He is currently on same location with you and few feet away from you". •*Said Taiwo,the head cyberian,and i upsettingly made to unplug my transmittable device. He just made me loose focus on something i was close to accomplish*•.

"I've already found him before you did,but he's trying to escape again". •*Gaius muttered barely audible to the transmitter just as my hand touched the device and i got my hand off it and quickly got out from the drinks store room unnoticed*•.

Getting back to the crowed arena,I stylishly glanced round in search of Gaius,just to stop him from doing something stupid in public. He easily gets enraged,mostly when that his mysterious crocodile reflect on someone's face. And when it comes to someone like Zion who has escaped him once,i don't think he can resist the urge of going after him,in regardless of been in public.

"Shit!! I lost him". •*he muttered to the transmitter,and i breath down,thinking that the problem is solved,but within few second,the crazy cyberian boss gave her crazy order and the cyberians followed it*•.

I wanted to tell them to stop just to avoid Gaius from working unmask,but ego couldn't let me interfere with the dude's business. Moreover,we're having differences which i can't just drop,not now.

"I've found him". •*Taiwo announced and i quickly glanced sideways in search of Gaius again*•.

"He's currently hurrying through the parking lot,probably looking for his car". •*Taiwo muttered and i began struggling my way through the crowded arena as i head to the parking lot that was a bit fear from me*•.

He won't listen to me if i tell him to stop this time,because the last time i made him to stop,i didn't contribute to any of it afterwards. So the best thing to do is to stop him without warning.

"I can't find him". •*Gaius muttered as i fast walk towards the parking lot*•.

"Turn around,he's driving towards your direction". •*Taiwo said through the transmitter just as i got to the far end of the large parking lot*•.

From there,i can clearly see the super sport car as it speeds through the main runway of the parking lot,probably with the intention of hitting Gaius who just stood in his way like a compelled suicide bomber,and i increase my walking pace,thinking of what exactly to do and wondering what he's up to as i monitor the attention of some individuals that where present there to know how focused they are on the over speeding car and the froze guy on the runway.

"Gaius what the hell are you doing?" •*Sonia asked with concern,while i quickly launched two smoky teargas i took from my suit inner pocket which i planned to use only when i am done with what i came to do and in need of narrow escape*•.

I downwardly launched the teargas on different over crowed areas of the parking lot without been noticed by anyone,not even the armed securities,and before the super speeding car of zone could make it to where Gaius is,almost half of the parking lot was already smoky,distracting everyone from what that was about to happen at the runway as they went helter-skelter,looking for they way out of the parking lot,while i cover my nose with my hanky as i run towards the runway which seems to be clear.

GAIUS: Track him down.

"Exactly what I'm doing boss". •*Taiwo muttered just as i made it to the clear runway to realize that my crazy cousin brother decided stay alive,while Zion zooms out from the parking lot*•.

One thing i know is that Gaius can't just stand in his way for no reason,probably he managed to bug his car. How he managed to get out of his way is what i don't know,because the whole place was kinda smoky,and with his current movement,i don't need to be told that his going after him.

He got into his open roof super black BMW in a crazy manner,and within some seconds,he was already out of the parking lot with a high speed. And this time,i let him go. at least he. can't be seen through tinted windows.

The day was already ruined,so i want straight to my range rover sport ready to get the fuck out of the arena.

"What is he doing?" •*Sonia asked and i listened carefully to know what's up*•.

"Gaius you have to retreat,we will find another way to get him". •*Sonia said with concern, Probably she noticed dangerous ahead of Gaius,or maybe she's been too caring as she used to*•.

"Excuse me!" •*He exclaimed*•.

"Gaius this is a trap,can't you see? He's trying to do something silly which i don't know. And there's a probability that you might not survive it". •*She said sadly,definitely she's right because Gaius has already been blinded by rage*•.

GAIUS: He knows something no one else know,and if i loose him now,i might never see him again.

"Agent 002. Retreat from your current mission now,it's an order". •*Sonia order with a serious tone,getting me kinda surprise with her boldness,while i still relax in my car as the armed security goes around,probably investigating the launched teargas*•.

"The last time i checked,i was still your boss". •*Gaius rudely said to Sonia who seems to be too caring in a bossy manner,and i couldn't resist the urge of talking sense into his head since he needs a superior order before he retreats*•.

"Dude stop being stubborn and take her advice. You're unmasked and drawing public's attentions. Just let him go,we will find another way". •*I said for the first time since the emergency mission was activated*•.

"That was what you said the last time,and what happened? He vanished". •*He said and i kept quiet because his right*•.

But to be honest,starting from the first day he want after Zion at the shopping mall,i kept having that feelings that he will get hurt in the process of hunting him. That's my main reason for being reluctant on this particular case,but ego and the hatred that I'm developing for this cousin dude of mine couldn't let me talk to him about it.

"Agent Sonia,deploy two special squads with the fastest cars and best drivers. We need to stop Zion from doing whatever he has in plan,not running from him". •*He said*•.

Sonia tried to confront him about his decision but he cut her off by saying "That's an order".

"Agent 002,retreat from your current mission and that's an order". •*I tried being authoritative,but i got no respond from him*•.

Sonia: Gaius you really have to obey orders this time,Zion just put someone on call and they are ready for you. •*Yet we got no respond from him*•.

"Gaius do you copy?"

GAIUS:.................

"Do you copy?" •*Sonia frustratedly shout for the second time and got no respond from Gaius,getting me wondering what's up with him*•.

"Taiwo i hope you heard him clear? Inform agent Smith to deploy two special squads with the fastest cars and best drivers. We need to stop Zion now". •*Sonia frustratedly ordered Taiwo and he followed her orders*•.

"No one is going after Zion". •*I bossily said through the transmitter just as Taiwo was done passing the instructions,and turned on my car engine*•.

"Excuse me?" •*Sonia muttered disbelievingly*•.

By Kingz Gaius Chinedu.

#Like_comment_and_share.

*Read more Adult stories*
@kingz Stories Gaius Empire Official>FB page.
@kingz Stories Gaius Empire Official>wattpad.

*Fellow kingz Stories Gaius Empire Official on Twitter.
#iam_Kingzgaius_chinedu@Instagram.

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.4K 23
An unexpected visit from his girlfriend's brother while she's out of town, leads straight, alpha male Dimeji down a path he'd never imagined. What is...
216K 5.6K 45
Charlotte is kidnapped and shipped half way across the world when clubbing with friends. After being sold she tries to find any possible way to make...
9K 422 24
They say you have no future without your past, but boy did I never expect to see Dominic again. Everyone has baggage; right I get that. But mine jus...
62K 776 36
I really hope people enjoy this ! It's my first time writing so please leave suggestions if you don't like something ! Thanks for reading ! ...