YOU

By coldstare_27

You accidentally bump each other. And she thinks you're creepy? She thinks you're poor? She thinks you're a p... More

First Encounter
YOU?!!!
"Cast my heart"
Kevin meet Kayla
A dinner to Remember
Unexpected Visit
Jenny, be a Genie and grant my wish
Who's that hot surgeon?
The new YOUNG CEO
By your side
My Symptoms, Her Symptoms
How did I met her?
I can't, We can't
It's gotta be you!
"Fresh Roses"
"Blackmailing"
Life and Death
LIFE
Don't Die Yet
On Our Way
I DO (Part 1)
NOT AN UPDATE
I Love You Forever
Epilogue

Just Like Heaven

5.3K 186 8
By coldstare_27

ALEXYS'S POV.

It's been 6 months since the incident happened to Kayla and she's still in coma. She's still sleeping. Peacefully.

I took a deep breath and sighed. Why does she have to experienced all of this things. I keep on blaming myself for that. If I just let her explain everything maybe she's not here right now in the state of coma.

Our triplets are growing. I still don't know what to name them coz I want to do that with her and I want her to decide their names. Gosh I missed her so much. It's like I am also living here with her. I still do come home but only to get the stuffs that I need. I promised to myself that when the time comes that she wakes up I wanted to be the first person that she will see.

My mom and her mom are the one whose taking care of our kids. I still spend time with them but only if they visit her here. And since they are still babies they need a lot of attention and I don't want them to get sick if they also stay here in the hospital.

Luckily we managed to capture the gunman and he was being put to jail. Also Eric's dad was in jail now. And my dad said that he'll make sure that he's going to stay in jail till he die. Eric on the other hand is getting married with his boyfriend. When I find out that he is gay wow just wow its like how did it happened? And we actually became friends. I already forgave him. I know when Kayla is awake she'll probably do the same thing.

Now, now the only thing I ask for is for her to wake up. But just like I said still she's just here lying in front of me. Sleeping peacefully. Our friends on the other hand keeps on encouraging me to stay strong.

"I love you so much Kayla" I told her.

"Our kids missed you so much, they are longing for your touch and so do I" I said to her.

"You know its funny coz I know that you're not going to answer me but still here I am still talking to you" I added while chuckling.

"How can you become so pretty while sleeping so peacefully?" I said.

"You should answer me, I'm acting like an idiot here right now" I told her.

"Wanna know the reason why I called you amazon before?" I asked her. I know that she will not answer me but I just wanted to talk to her. I missed talking to her.

"Well, that's because you are, I mean you're so brave and I think you can actually carry your office table and throw it to who know's who makes your day bad specifically Jimmy" I told her while chuckling.

"You know that I love you so much right?" I ask her.

"I'll wait for you Kay" I told her while holding her hands...

I kissed her forehead. Her hand.

"I love you so much Kayla, it hurts me a lot seeing you like this" I told her.

"I hate myself coz I can't do anything but to wait for you to come back to me" I told her.

"Good bye for now babe, I just have to do some rounds and I'll be back to you later" I told her while holding her hand tightly.

"I love you so much my Amazon" I told her and I walk out the room.

KAYLA'S POV.

Where am I? Why its too dark? Wait...I guess I just closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and wow, I was in place where I can say such a very beautiful paradise. Then I remembered that I was been shot. Oh yes! I was shot straight through my head. Does this mean that I am dead? Wait how? How about my babies? Alex?

"Hello?" I asked hoping that someone will answer me.

"Helloooooo?" I asked again.

"Where am I right now?" I asked loudly

"Hey Kaykay" someone greeted me. Wait who is that?

"You already forgot about me?" He asked while holding his chest acting like he's hurting

Wait I know that voice. Its totally sounds so familiar...

Wait...

"Jasper?" I asked

"Well its a good thing that you never forgotten about me" he said then he suddenly appeared in front of me that makes me to startle.

"Where are we?" I asked him

"Is I am dead right now? Are we in heaven?" I asked again

"Chill Kaykay, I guess you never changed still the Kaykay who act so tough and ask a lot of questions" he said while chuckling.

"Well hello to you too Jasper" I said while gritting my teeth.

"Well we are actually in heaven I mean almost in heaven?" He answered me questioning.

"Seriously, I can't understand" I told him honestly.

"Well, you're actually sleeping here for almost 6 months Kay" he said to me.

"Does this mean that I am dead?" I asked him

"Hmm, do you want to be dead already?" He asked which makes me even more annoyed.

"Okay, you are not dead but still on a coma, wanna see yourself in earth?" He asked me

"What do you mean to see my--- " I asked but I was cut off by white light then I saw myself like really myself, my body and wait, is that Alex? I asked myself

"Oh it seems that your lover is sitting besides you" he teased me.

"Shut up and just listen, I guess she's saying something" I told him and he just nodded while zipping his mouth.

We both watch Alex.

"I love you so much Kayla" She said

"I love you too Alex" I answered her hoping that she heard me but I guess not

"She really loves you Kaykay" Jasper whisper at me and I nodded while tearing up.

"Our kids missed you so much, they are longing for your touch and so do I" she said to me.

"Wait I already give birth at them?" I asked Jasper and he nodded.

"I explained later but first we'll focus at her first" he told me and I nodded in agreement.

"You know its funny coz I know that you're not going to answer me but still here I am still talking to you" She added while chuckling.

How I wish that you can see me Alex.

"How can you become so pretty while sleeping so peacefully?" She said.

"Well maybe because I am really pretty" I answered without thinking the fact that she can't hear me.

"You should answer me, I'm acting like an idiot here right now" she told at me.

"Well you both are idiot" Jasper told me and I just glared at him.

"Wanna know the reason why I called you amazon before?" She asked me.

Well to be honest I really wanna know the reason I told to myself but I heard Jasper is laughing

"Well, that's because you are, I mean you're so brave and I think you can actually carry your office table and throw it to who know's who makes your day bad specifically Jimmy" she said while chuckling.

Seriously? This girl?

"No wonder she is so whipped" Jasper said between laughing

I glared at him.

"Shut up Jasper" I told him but he just continue.

"You know that I love you so much right?" She said.

"I know Alex, I know" I said while crying. God, I missed her so much. I really want to hug her right now.

"I'll wait for you Kay" she said while holding  my hands...

She kissed my  forehead. My hands.

"She's so sweet" Jasper whisper

"Yes she is" I answered him.

"I love you so much Kayla, its hurts me to see you like this" she said.

"Me too baby, it hurts me to see you like this being so sad." I said and Jasper is tapping my back to comfort me.

"I hate myself coz I can't do anything but to wait for you to come back to me" she told me.

"No baby, its not your fault, please don't blame yourself" I told her and I know that she will never hear me.

"Good bye for now babe, I just have to do some rounds and I'll be back to you later" she told me while holding my hand tightly.

Why do I can still feel her touch? I wonder why.

"I love you so much my Amazon" she told me and left the room.

"I love you too my Doctor" I answered.

And it disappear....

"Well that's kinda quiet eventful" Jasper said.

"Why Jasper?" I asked him

"Well you got shot in the head, Alex operated you why Doc Gian performed  the CS section in order to save your triplets" he told me and I was shocked, what did he mean by triplets

"Well, you're bearing 3 babies inside your stomach" he added.

"Wow" I said

"Maybe you're actually really an amazon" he added.

"Anyway after that, you were put in a coma" he said. And I just stayed silent. Don't know why I am still here.

"The reason why you're still here because you're going to choose between staying here in heaven or you're going back to life?" He asked.

"Well, honestly you already know the answer for that" I told him. Of course I am going back with my family.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Jasper, why are you asking me like that?" I asked him

"Because I just told to do so, also that's my task here" he said while smiling

"You mean you're the gate keeper now?" I asked him amusingly

"We could say that" he said while laughing

"Now I have something to tell you before make a choice" he said and I nodded.

"Well you already knew that you have triplets, aside from that one of your child inherited of being an intersex from Alex, and they might be need a lot of support from you both" he said to.

Now I know why he was asking me that. But of course I am still going to support them no matter what.

"Of course I will always support them all" I told him.

"Okay then, you should go back now" he said at me.

"Thank you Jasper" I told him while hugging him.

"No, thank you Kay, for making my bestfriend so happy and for taking care of my twin sister Sam" he told me and I nodded

"Congrats to your family Kay and take care of my love ones" he added.

"I will Jas, we missed you a lot" I told him while crying

"Shhhh don't cry or else I am not going to send you back there" he threatened me which earned him a punch from me

"Jeeez I am just joking" he said while massaging his shoulder

"Whatever but anyways thank you Jasper for guiding us always" I told

"Good bye Kay" he said then I slowly vanishing from the light.

ALEXYS'S POV.

After my rounds I went to my office to get my guitar. Well, I just think that I would do something new today for Kayla.

After that I came back to her room. With a guitar on my hand and a bouquet of tulips on the other hand. I know how she really love flowers.

I kissed her forehead.

"Hey babe, I'm back and brought you this" I told her. Well she's still sleeping.

"I'm going to sing you a song babe, I hope that you could hear me" I told her.

Then I started strumming my guitar.

TITLE OF THE SONG:  Just Like Heaven

Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream she said
The one that makes me laugh she said
Threw her arms around my neck
Show me how you do it and I'll promise you
I'll promise that I'll run away with you, I'll run away with you

Spinning on that dizzy edge
Kissed her face and kissed her head
Dreamed of all the different ways, I had to make her glow
Why are you so far away she said
Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you?
That I'm in love with you?

You, soft and only, you lost and lonely
You, strange as angels
Dancing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
You're just like a dream

Daylight licked me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe her name
I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone, alone, alone above a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved and drowned her deep inside of me

You soft and only
You lost and lonely
You just like heaven

I ended my song trying not to cry.

"Did you like it babe?" I asked her

Then suddenly her hand moves.

Then she open up her eyes. Wow those beautiful eyes that I really missed so much.

She stared at me and me I was crying, I can say that I am so happy and nervous at the same time.

"I heard you" she said and I saw a tear coming from her eyes.

---xx----------------------------------------------------------

(So here's another update guys. Thank you for patiently waiting and supporting my story. I apologized for the delays and mistakes in my story such as my grammars, spellings and etc. 

Anyways lets talk about Aled and Kayla, so I hope you all will be happy about it. Haha I'm actually inspired in this chapter. I took some of ideas from my favourite movie the "Just like heaven" and truly this story of Kyla and Alex is one of a kind, this not the end yet.

Anyways thanks again guys, Love you all! Have a nice day!!! 🙂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 9.2K 47
"I am going to kiss you." Her husky voice reached my ears making me open my eyes to meet hers again. Do it. "No. I do-don't want you to." I lied as...
44.8K 1.2K 24
A short Romance Novel : : : : "Just being yourself is special enough." I muttered, her lips touched mine, I sighed, and I pulled her closer. I want t...
278K 9.7K 48
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
2.4M 108K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...