How love found me (Niall Hora...

By AlyssaPaige1

Carsons moving to London for a year to travel and have fun. After her new roommate shows Carson the famous bo... More

love picked me (niall horan)
chapter 2: unexpected new friends
chapter 3:break down
chapter 4: unexpected tragity
chapter 5: finding a new home
chapter 6: starting over
Chapter 7: fan girls and embarrising momments
Chapter 8: little bird
Chapter 9:start of something new
chapter 10:An almost movie perfect night
Chapter 11: Busy mornings
Chapter 12: Friends Secrects
Chapter 13: Movie Nights
Chapter 14: Rude awakining
Chapter 15: summer love
Chapter 16: Love and Hate
Chapter 17- sleepless nights
Chapter 18: past returns
Chapter 19: Painfull reminders
Chapter 20: Just another day of Drama
Chapter 21: He never leaves
Chapter 22: Confession.
Chapter 23: Mobs and Media
Chapter 24:A night with Charlie
Chapter 25: Me a model? No way!
Chapter 26: A photoshoot, the past and Love?
Chapter 27: a baby surprise
Chapter 28: Ride home
chapter 29: this is embarrising
chapter 30: A father?
Chapter 31: who is this man?
Chapter 32: going home
Chapter33:He kissed her?!
Hes getting married?!
Chapter 35: not going to happen.
chapter 36 moments
Chapter 37:surpise surpise
chapter 38 romantic get away
Chapter 39: Isolated get away
chapter 40: life with him
chapter 41: drama as always
Chapter 42: Movie Night
chapter 43: a day inside
Chapter 44: Back home
chapter 46:pratice
Chapter 47: fair day and a new girlfriend?
chapter 48: big performance
chapter 50: i wouldn't do that!
chapter 51:birthday surprise
chapter 52: more than just a surpise party
chapter 53: double package
chapter 54: big fight
chapter 55: always here
Chapter 56:Birthday surprise
chapter 57:kiss me im irish
Chapter 58:Be with me forever
chapter 59: the crash that ended lives
chapter 60: still sleeping
chapter 61: Awakening
chapter 62: out of the hospital
chapter 63: the end
chapter 64:meet Alex
alternate ending
News

chapter 45:i love him

9.2K 148 24
By AlyssaPaige1

> "I'm so tired." I exhaled flopping onto the couch when we got home. 

> "You slept on the flight." Niall laughed laying next to me.  

> "Hey you two. Bedrooms were created for a reason, no sleeping or any other activities on the couch in the presence of others." Louis shook a finger at us.  

> "Lou, I came down here the other day and saw something I didn't want to." Liam looked at him. Eleanor sitting on the love seat blushed deeply.  

> "It was just kissing. Geez Liam. Everyones bagging on me for that" He play pouted.  

> "I only brought it up because it was unfair I was left out." Harry held up his hands. 

> "Aww Harry." I giggled. 

> "I'm sorry haz, I think we can include you next time. Can we please, babe?" He looked at Eleanor. She just laughed and hid her face. 

> "I'll take that as a yes, thanks love." Harry patted her head.  

> Zayn came walking into the room with some food left over from the restaurant. I could smell it and the smell just made me sick. It just smelled horrible.  

> "Ew Zayn. Get that away or I'm going to be sick, I'm not playing. It smells." I held my nose 

> "Well I think I'm going to bed.Ill take my food with me." Zayn shook his head and went upstairs. Something was up with him. He was being really odd. 

> Harry looked around at Liam and Charlie sitting close on the couch in the corner, and then Niall and I laying on the main couch in the middle and then at Louis and Eleanor on the love seat together.  

> "I think I'll head to bed to." He looked upset. I could see his eyes getting teary.  

> "Hey, Harry. You alright?" I sat up. As much as we annoy each other I still feel bad about the Abby thing.  

> "Yeah, just suddenly really tired." He walked up the stairs. 

> We all looked at each other not knowing what to say. 

> "It won't happen to us." Niall whispered really low to me. For some reason that is so beyond me. I started crying. Just picturing Niall not mine was just beyond anything.  

> "Honey. Why are you crying? I said it won't." Niall grabbed me and pulled me on his lap. I could feel everyones eyes one me, but I didn't care.  

> "I know." I sobbed into his chest. "Upstairs." I choked out. Niall wrapped his arms around both of my legs and grabbed my back. He hosted me up and started walking toward the our room.  

> He walked in and sat me on his lap on the bed. I just cried into him while he rocked me. All that would go through my head is being without Niall. Not having him there when I need him, to be able to talk to him for him to hug me and kiss me. To loose my best friend. I love Charlie but theres nothing like having your boyfriend thats your best friend. I don't know how i was able to survive without him before. I need him like I need air. He means everything to me.  

> After awhile my cries slowed and then stopped. I lay in Niall's arms tired and sore from crying. He didn't ask me what was wrong. He knew I just needed to be held and for him to just be here. Thats another thing I love about him, he doesn't push me to talk he lets me tell him when I want. He doesn't push me ever.  

> "Niall." I whispered my voice horse and barley audible.  

> "Yes?"  

> "I love you."  

> "I love you too. More than words. I will never leave you. I won't ever run and I'll always be here for you." His breathe was hot on my ear. His words meant so much to me.  

> "Don't leave me. I can't live without you." I starred at his eyes.  

> "I'm not going anywhere. Harry and Abby are different then you and me." He assured me.  

> '"I don't want to be. Do you think we ever moved to fast?" I asked him seriously. I think this all the time.  

> "No, Not all. We went at the right speed for us."  

> "We didn't get together fast, and then you know too fast? I mean its only been four months."  

> "I don't. Wait do you regret it?"  

> "No! I just am scared we rushed it to fast so...our relationship will fail." I confess my worries to him.  

> "I don't we have a strong relationship. We both love each other and can talk to each other. We never fight. I love you more than anything. We will last." He tells me.  

> "I hope." I smile at his words. My body is feeling the effects of the flight and crying. My eyes feel puffy and my mouth is dry. I stand and stretch.  

> "I love you Carson. You know this right?" He looks at me.  

> "I know. I love you too." I lean down and kiss him. "I needed to hear everything you said." I smiled leaning my head against his.  

> "Will you tell me next time you have worries?" He asks me.  

> "Of course. Now I need to take a shower because I worry im dirty." I smiled kissing him again then standing to leave.  

> "Your leaving me?" He gasped. 

> "Just a shower." I pulled off my shirt standing in my tank top. I threw my shirt at Niall and it landed on his head.  

> "Your naked now?" He pulled off the shirt on his head.  

> "You wish. I have a tank top on." I gestured to myself.  

> "Dang." He joked. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom.  

> I started my shower and waited for it too warm. I thought about how lucky I am. I can tell Niall anything. He really cares about me. He really cares how I think. I can't believe how lucky I am. Out of all the girls in the world he can have he picks me and he really cares. He wants to know how I feel. He really is the best.  

> He cleared all the worries I had had. I really believe we can pull through it all now. That we'll never have the problems Abby and Harry have. I don't want to have a family yet this earlier either. I'm happy with the way things are. Happy being with Niall. Were to young for marriage. Plus the boys have a career to worry about. They're always so busy why would Abby want a family now? She's at the peak of her modeling career. What if she has to get married...what if she's pregnant. No, she wouldn't be. Though it could explain a lot. I doubt it. Oh well not my business.  

> I finished my shower quickly. I could hear shooting coming from the bedroom. Niall was playing games again. I shook my head stepping out.  

> "Hey babe will you bring me a band-aid?" Niall asked.  

> "Yeah!" I shouted back. 

> I wrapped in a towel and grabbed a band-aid.  

> "Are you okay?" I asked walking to him.  

> "Yeah." He smiled up at me. I handed it to him he grabbed me and pulled me onto the floor where he was sitting.  

> "Niall! I thought you needed a band-aid."  

> "Nope. I just wanted you." He kissed me.  

> I couldn't help but kiss him back. I got the need to kiss him it washed over me. I kissed him back while he lay on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me. I loved kissing him.  

> "Your nasty." I pulled away kidding.  

> "I know." He kissed me again. He hand found my hair and his other was propping him up above me.  

> "Niall." I gasped pulling away from him. "I need to change." I became suddenly becoming aware of my towel. 

> "Do you?" He laughed his lips finding my forehead. 

> "I..yeah." I became distracted by him. My hands started to find his chest. I ran my hands over him. I kissed him again.  

> "Do you still need to?" He laughed. 

> "No."I pulled him back down for a kiss.  

> "We can't make noise. The'll hear us." I whispered to Niall. 

> "You mean...?" His face looked shocked.  

> "Yes." I kissed him and didn't plan on letting go. 

> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

> Hey guys  

> I feel good about this chapter. I like it. So Im watching the voice and its really good. I wish I could go on there but im a baby. So I love you all Im not sure if ill update tmmr Im staying at my moms at the moment. So i want to spend time with her.  

> So Keep reading and doing everything you all have been! Talk to me guys im not evil and scary i promise. Plllease im like begging!  

> Love you all so much!:D  

> Xx-alyssa 

>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
21.3K 868 26
A charter lands over the marriage garden all of a sudden... A tall, muscular hunk steps out. Everybody's looking towards him shockingly while he is w...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...