I'd Rather...

By DreamJesseDream

Isn't Bffs falling in love the best thing ever? But becoming a mega hit worldwide by being third on X Factor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26. Part 1
Chapter 26 part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 20

26 0 0
By DreamJesseDream

Chapter 20

*Alarm clock ringing

 I rolled over to the edge of my bed to turn off my alarm but i missed and fell hard on the ground."Ouch!" I shouted.

" Aww, you fell down again?" 

" Hey it's not funny!"

"Hell it is!" 

Renz laughed her way out of my room. I crawled to the bathroom and stood up to wash my face.

Renz was in the kitchen making tea. Lazyily.

"Dude, your missing the cup!" 

"I'm still tired! And at least I tried not to!"

She still haven't change.

We went to school and found a bunch of people surrounding a place.

What we're they looking at?

" Hey, whats going on?"

I ask the person in front of me.

" We have a singing contest next week. I wonder who will join?"

I thought to myself.. Why not me, Renz and Harry?!

I pulled Renz aside and whispered to her.

" Hey, we should join! You on drums, I on guitar and Harry on vocals!"

" I ..I don't know girl. It doesn't sound good."

I did a mad look and said 'fine bye then' to her and walked to class. Harry would always be in my side.

 It was break and I found harry talking to his friends. i walked over to him and he gave me a hug.

" Hey, whats up?"

" Did you hear the news.. a singing contest is coming next week."

" Ya, I'm going to join."

"Yes, so I was wondering, me on guitar, Renz on dru..."

" Wait, what?" Harry cutted me.

" I was going to join with my band." 

I felt embrassed. His friends were laughing.

" Ohh, ok then. I guess...I will leave you guys alone."

" No it's fine stay!"

" No.. I have to do something."

I left not even saying goodbye to Harry. I felt embrassed, even if it was just his friends. It felt like I was a super confident kid  and just happen oto know I got it all wrong. I felt so dumb and stupid. 

~

After school, I walked around the park still feeling cold. I can't believe he did that to me. Well, it's a free country, and he could choose. But I really wanna perform with him and Renz. I guess a dream too much.

When I arrived home, I went upstairs, plugged my phone to my speakers and emote for awhile and did my homework.

* door bell rang.

I ran to the door and saw Harry with his friends behind him.

" What do you want?"

" I came to see you."

"Ohh and get your chips!"

What!?! Harry brought his friend here in my house for chips! I can't believe.

" Hurry up please we need to practice!"

Don't boss my around! I walked to my kitchen and took MY chips and threw it hard to Harry and slam the door.

I can't believe it! He didn't stop them from doing all those stuff to me! What was wrong with him today. He isn't the Harry  I knew.

I stompped up the stairs and just layed on my bed and a bit of tears were falling on my eyes(duh..) I felt even more cold than before. I wish I could sleep this off but when I wake up again all of that would be back in my mind. I hate him!!!!

~:)~

Well well well! what do we have here!! I f theres any wrong typing im sorry... I have no time to check it coz im sooo busy at school!! But i'll write a another one tmr and check my spellings of this one as well. Thanks and keep reading beautifuls <3 laLaLuvu ~'~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 184 25
((Editing)) Louis is a boy who is looking for a job but wants it to be music related because that is his dream since he was little. His friend Zayn...
524K 16K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
31.7K 626 56
"You can let it go You can throw a party full of everyone you know And not invite your family, 'cause they never showed you love You don't have to be...
1.7K 185 17
It was year 2017, when an issue became a huge hit in K-pop industry. The debate about two idols relationship being real or not sprung out across the...