Black-Hearted Love!

By CrimsonSector87

F/n has had it rough his whole life. He's been bullied and abused by females his whole life. This all started... More

Reader Info!
My Life Summary!
F*ck Life! Suicide!
WOW! NOW You All Give A Sh!t!?
I! Don't!! CARE!!! Just Piss Off!
F*ck All Of You! I'm DONE!
Wow! This Is Gonna Be Fun!
Kindness!? Pt. 1
Kindness! Pt. 2
Saving Them! Unlocking My Semblance!
Happy Birthday, Lexi!
The Vytal Festival!
Finally, Some Revenge!
Unwanted Interactions!
The Bastard Vs. The Spartan!
Wow! Just WOW!
A Mission Gone Wrong!
Some Things Are For The Best!
Reconcile With Sisters!

Well...I Guess Not All Females Are Bad!

16.1K 216 99
By CrimsonSector87

Two Days Later

F/n was seen taking care of Lexi, who was still a bit under the weather. F/n placed a hand on her forehead.

F/n:Still hot, huh?

Lexi:*nods* Yes, Daddy. Can you get some ice cream please?

F/n:*smiles* Of course.

F/n went into the dorm's kitchen and made Lexi a bowl of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream with crushed nuts, chocolate sauce, and a cherry to top it all off. Afterwards, he grabbed a spoon and went back to his bed in the sleeping quarters to give it to his new daughter.

Lexi:*claps* *takes the bowl from him* Thanks, Daddy.

F/n:*pets her head* Sure thing, Lex.

???:Aww, isn't that adorable?

F/n turned to the door to see his teammates standing there, having saw the whole thing.

F/n:Well, she IS still a bit sick. The best action to take was to continue treating her.

Nebula:*laughs* That makes it seem like you're like her actual father.

F/n:Yeah, sure. Let's put it like that.

As F/n began to caress his daughter's cheek...

F/n:*in his mind* I mean, I had no choice. I honestly couldn't just leave her alone like that. At one point, she would've been going around begging and such. Then before you know it, she starts stealing and becomes a criminal out the blue.

Then...

Nebula:F/n?

F/n:*turns to her* Yeah?

Nebula:Can we talk to you...in private?

F/n:*sighs* I guess so. *turns to Lexi* Now, you sit there and enjoy your ice cream alright? I'll be back in a moment.

Lexi:*nods* Okay, Daddy.

F/n then left his daughter to enjoy her ice cream and stepped out with Team NDGO.

F/n:Did you all want something?

Nebula:Yes, so please listen.

Dew:You might not accept this, but...

Silence washed over them all before...

NDGO(in unison):We all love you, F/n.

F/n was taken back by that and placed his hand on his heart, feeling the increased heartbeats.

F/n:*in his mind* Nobody ever said that to me in years and now this happened? But, what if they betray me? I...

F/n stood there for a second before talking.

F/n:I...I honestly don't know what to say. You all really do?

Gwen:Yes! We all spoke about it and decided you'd make a great boyfriend.

F/n:*sighs* Listen, I want to believe you all. I really do. But...I don't want to take the risk of having my heart broken by a female again.

He was suddenly hugged by them all again.

Nebula:Why would we want to do that to someone like you, F/n?

Octavia:You remember that stuff we said about you the day you told us about your horrible past?

F/n:Yes. And?

Gwen:We meant every word of it. You're a good guy, responsible, helpful, and handsome.

F/n:Really?

Dew:Yes!

F/n:*sighs* I...

F/n didn't know what to say or do.

F/n:*in his mind* I mean, I do want to be loved, but I'm afraid of getting heartbroken by females again. Then again, they all were really kind and caring to me all this time. So...the least I can do is give them a chance with me and see where it all goes from that point.

F/n gave a really heavy sigh and spoke again.

F/n:Okay...I'll give you all a chance with me. But only if you all promise NOT to break my heart or betray me in any way, alright?

Unexpectedly, the four got really happy and began to kiss all over F/n's face, decorating his face with indigo, violet, purple, and red kiss marks.

F/n:Mmm...

F/n smiled again, making NDGO smile at the sight.

F/n:I really like this new feeling called...Love.

Nebula:*pats his shoulder* But before we do start dating...

NDGO(in unison):First things first.

F/n(confused):What are you talking about?

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

Turns out the thing NDGO meant when they said "first things first" was that F/n had to go see a psychiatrist first. The kind woman helped deal with F/n's problem with females and like NDGO said, she was really great at helping people out yet F/n was a challenge.

The results?

F/n's hate for females has assumed to have been gone, but he still had hate for the ones who ignored and bullied him back in Beacon.

As for NDGO, they all went on a date with F/n and...everything skyrocketed from that point on. Their love for each other proved to have been right for each other and F/n loved all of them dearly, protecting them and showing them love when they needed or wanted it.

F/n:Wow! For the first time in ten years, I finally feel...loved and accepted.

<<==>>One Afternoon<<==>>

F/n and NDGO was enjoying a beach date together, F/n standing in the water admiring his four girlfriends in their swimsuits.

F/n:*in his mind* They're all so beautiful. I really do love them after all. I thought it would be an upsetting experience for me when I was teamed up with them, but...

Suddenly...

Gwen:SHARK!

F/n was snapped out his thoughts and sure enough, he saw a black shark fin swimming towards his girlfriends.

F/n:And...*takes out sword* it's good I always carry something to defend them all with.

F/n ran in front of his girlfriends.

F/n:You all stand back. I've got this.

When it gotten close enough, the shark jumped out the water and lunged at them with its jaws open.

F/n, thinking quickly, stabbed it through the roof of its mouth, killing it. Afterwards, he took his sword out and kicked the body away as it dissipated.

F/n:Whoo. That was too close.

NDGO suddenly hugged him, their wet breasts pressed against his bare skin.

F/n:I'm assuming that's my thank you?

NDGO(in unison):Yep.

F/n:*smiles again* You all know what? (Silence.) I guess not all females are bad after all.

NDGO smiled and nodded to him before kissing him again as the screen went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 63 13
(Note: This is my first ever attempt at a fanfiction so don't be too harsh please, but constructive criticism is always welcomed! Also there will pro...
1.8K 12 11
A story when Arctic was walking back to Beacon Academy from Vale he went back to his girlfriends dorm, when he was told by the students that Team RWB...
259K 2.3K 20
Pain is the only thing that kept Y/n knowing he's alive what happens after he meets his absuive sister's along his with his family? Will he kill them...
552 20 6
After Y/n's life goes south he is force to abandon all hes known, infiltrating to Beacon Academy to find refuge against his multiple enemies in Remna...