The Endearment of the Quadrum...

De brookellemarie

All rights and Naruto related characters go to the man himself Masashi Kishimoto. If you like Drama, Romance... Mais

Here We Go.
1) First Day Jitters
2) Minato's Babysitting
3) A Practice Exam
4) Do I Like Him?
5) I'm Sorry for Your Loss
6) I Used to Hate the Rain
7) Team Minato is a Go!
8) Battle of the Bells
9) Our First Real Mission:Part One
10) Our First Real Mission: Part Two
11) A Birthday Blast
12) The Kannabi Bridge
13) Losing a Comrade
14) Control the Power
15) Work This Out
16) Throughout the Years
17) Plan's Gone South
18) In the Woods
19) The Truth
20) An Unexpecting Date
21) The Village Hidden in the Rain
22) Moonlight
23) The Sunset
24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)
25) Morning Wood (Lime)
26) Celebratory Dinner
27) The Man in the Woods
28) Daddy Says (Lemon)
29) Lesson Number One
30) The Fight
31) I love you (Lime)
32) A Choice
33) You Made Your Choice
34) October Tenth.
35) Eighteen
36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)
37) Lizard Tongue
38) Three strikes, You're Out
39) See You later Jerk
P.H.A.S.E. T.W.O.
40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)
41) Home at last
42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)
43) Seal the Curse
44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation
45) Team Seven's First Mission
46) A Past Mistake
47) Four Months
48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure
49) Two Can Play at That Game
50) Just About Us (Lemon)
51) Yamato's Here
52) The Final Fight
53) For the Love of a Brother
55) Water Torture
56) Clay Art
57) Pumpkin Anus
58) A Mysterious Place
59) Fan Fics?
60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon
61) Passed Around
62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)
63) The Great Decision
64) It's in Our Blood
65) I Trusted You
66) A Pocketful of Sunshine (A Sweet Escape)
67) Welcome Back Home
68) Apologies
69) Damnit Jiraiya
70) The Calm
71) The Storm

54) The Akatsuki

1.7K 82 239
De brookellemarie

"Wakey wakey (Y/N)!! Wakey Wakey now!!"

"Tobi will you shut the hell up, you're giving me a headache!"

"Tobi doesn't have to listen to you Hidan!"

"Yeah well you might wanna start, before I make sure you're choking on your own d-"

"Will you both shut up!"

"But Kakuzu he-"

"I said shut the hell up!"

I groaned in pain, as I slowly opened my eyes to see a group of blurry pansies in front of me.

"How about you all shut up before your ballsacks mysteriously become your new forehead protectors." I grumbled, as I tried to touch my throbbing head, but groaned when I realized I was tied down to a chair. I looked up at the blurry Akatsuki members, who slowly came into vision, and I smirked.
"Tying me to a chair? Kinky. You gonna spank me too?" I asked sarcastically, tugging on the ropes.

"Keep talking and i'll make other uses for your mouth." Hidan said, and I started laughing.
"The fuck is so funny?"

"I've heard that same exact line since I was like twelve, and you know what usually happens to people after they say that?" I asked.

"Humor me." Hidan responded.

"They usually die. So test me I dare you." I growled, smirking. I suddenly stopped, when Hidan began to cackle.

"This bitch is funny." He said, wiping a tear from his eye.
"The real jokes on you though sweet cheeks, need I remind you, I'm immortal." He said, smirking.
"So test me, I dare you." He added, making me roll my eyes.

"There's always a way you dick stick."

"Dick stick? You serious?" Hidan asked.

"Yep." I said popping the p.
"You called me bitch, so I called you a dick stick." I said with a smirk, causing him to squint his eyes at me in anger.
"Unless you'd rather me call you something else like slut muffin, cunt cake or dick waffle, oh or I could call you-"

"Enough!! Tobi go get the others. I have a feeling this brat is gonna need to learn who's the boss around here." Kakuzu said annoyed with me, I tried to see what Tobi looked like, but he was gone before I could see his appearance.

"You know (Y/N), I hope that you talk like this to Pein. Ohhh I really fucking hope you do. Because I'm really gonna enjoy making you scream, and cry, and beg for mercy in all the most painfully ways. Lord Jashin will forever be grateful to me!!" Hidan said, pulling out his little stab stick.

"What? You think I'm scared of your little stabby stick? Pathetic. You're the Akatsuki, and you can't even get me to shut up. World's most dangerous criminals, my ass. As far as I'm concerned you're just a bunch of titty babies." I growled, making Kakuzu lunge towards my chair, and squeeze down on both of my wrists that were tied to the arm rests. I bit the inside of my cheek, as his nails embedded themselves into my skin.

"Apparently strong enough to beat you at your own game. Remember brat, you're the one tied up, in our territory. I think you should learn your place." Kakuzu growled.

"It's no matter, I won't be here too long." I said bored, as I stared into his eyes. I couldn't help but yawn slightly.
"Just long enough to kick your ass, and then be on my way." I said, glaring him down, letting my eyes change golden, as I waited for the chakra to emerge through my body, but it never came.
"What the hell?!" I whispered in confusion, making Hidan snicker. Kakuzu made a quick noise of amusement, before letting go of me, and backing away.
"The fuck you laughing for, you silver haired douche cookie?!"

"The only thing you have going for you, is your smart mouth. I hope you didn't think we were dumb enough to take not take care of your special abilities. That would have been a little problem don't ya think?" He asked, and I growled.

"What the hell did you do to me?!" I shouted in anger.

"We gave little (Y/N) a shot, filled with a good ole special herb that takes care of you for a long period of time." Hidan replied, and I growled.
"If we give you a little more, it would put you in a state of body paralysis, and giving you too much, would kill you." He added, smirking.
"So I suggest you start treating me with respect." He stated matter of factly.

"Oh, I'm practically shaking." I said sarcastically glaring at Hidan, making him growl at me.
"I'm sure if you insinuate for me to give you respect again, I may just pee my pants." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. Kakuzu let a slight chuckle, as Hidan growled and slapped me hard in the face, drawing blood. I looked up at him in shock, as he smirked at me.

That fucking hurt.

"Sarcastic bitch." He said with a laugh.

"Hit me again! I'll try to protect your pride by fake screaming in pain, since you hit like a little bitch." I growled, as Hidan dug his nails into my hands, as I sucked in air.

"Hidan! That's enough." Kakuzu said, as Hidan let go and crossed his arms, and scoffed.

"Yeah Hidan." I said smirking.
"Listen to your master!" I cooed, as I was talking to a puppy.

"That's it! I've had it! Fuck the plan, I'm killing the bitch." Hidan said, as he lunged towards me. Hidan was suddenly stopped by Kakuzu, who tied him with his strings.

"Are you done?" He asked Hidan, as I chuckled.

"Look I carried this bitch all the way here, and didn't kill her. Pein said we needed to keep her alive, he never said anything about cutting off a few fingers, or her tongue" He started suggesting, making me squint my eyes at him.

"Is that anyway to treat a guest Hidan?" I heard a woman's voice, making me turn my head in her direction. My eyes widened in shock, as I remembered the face I had once seen many years ago.

"I-it's you..." I said breathlessly, as she walked in-front of me.

So father was right...

"It's nice to see you again (Y/N)." She stated, as I raised a brow.

"The pleasure is all yours, believe me." I grumbled, as other people started to come into the room.

"I'm surprised you managed to catch her." A familiar voice said, as my head shot in the direction to see Zetsu.

"Oh great, the photosynthetic pea brain is here too." I said, making black Zetsu scowl.

"Well that's not a very nice thing to say to a comrade." White Zetsu, said.
"I already want to eat her." Black Zetsu said, as I sighed.

"I wouldn't necessarily say you're on my best friends forever list." I grumbled, as I looked in the corner to see Itachi, and shark boy, and I glared at them.

"If looks could kill, I'd say you'd be sushi, Kisame." I heard someone say.

"Who in the hell is the walking talking Barbie doll?" I asked, as he scowled at me, making Kisame snicker.

"See it's no fun getting called names, now is it, Deidara?" Kisame teased, as Deidara growled.

"You shut the hell up Kisame, before I make sure you sleep with the fishes." He threatened, as I rolled my eyes, before making eye contact with Itachi Uchiha.

"So this is the all oh so powerful Akatsuki huh?" I asked, making the room quiet, all eyes on me.
"Seems like a bunch of idiotic pansies to me. Like seriously, what's with the matching outfits huh? Are you guys some kind of cult? Or maybe a wanna be band group thing!" I stated sarcastically.
"Oh I get it now!! Trouty mouth over there must be your mascot! And the blonde over there must be your groupie!" I said looking over at Kisame and Deidara who growled at me.

"Shut the hell up you brat!" Kisame said with a temper, as I smirked.

"Ah ah, temper temper." I taunted.
"Take it easy Flipper, I was just kidding." I said with a smirk.

"Does this bitch really have to join us?" Hidan whined, as Konan nodded.

"Well good luck with that." I stated.
"I'd rather die before joining a team of miscreants. I mean you couldn't even properly catch me! All you guys got going for you, is scaring off your enemies with scary looking snaggletooth over there!" I said, pointing at Kisame with my tied up hands.

"One more remark (Y/N), and I'll turn you into shark bait." He growled.

"One more word out of you and I'll make sushi fall out of your ass!" I copped back, making Hidan cackle.
"Ah shut the hell up-"

"Enough!" A deep voice boomed, making everyone get quiet.
"Glad to see you have chosen to join us." The voice said, as I looked over and saw ginger snap.

"Carrot top? You're here too?!" I asked, with my brow raised, as I looked at him.
"Man, you really got all emo on us, didn't you?" I said, as I saw all his piercings.
"And when did you get those eyes?" I asked, as I closed my eyes, before opening them again.
"Last time I checked wasn't it fire crotch that had those eyes? Oh don't tell me he's here too! Man this will be one hell of a reunion!"

"Silence!" He demanded as I closed my mouth.

"Yet she wouldn't shut up when I said it." Hidan said annoyingly.

"Yeah, well that's because the only people who even remotely come close to intimidating me is the onion eyed carrot top and the lavender bunned paper cut over there. But then again, that isn't saying much." I replied, making Hidan scoff.

"Say what you want bitch, but your brother feared me, right before I killed him." He said with a smirk as my blood began to boil.

"You better pray that I don't get released from this chair, because when I do..." I growled, imagining me killing him over and over again in my mind.

"Enough Hidan." Konan said, as he growled, but kept his mouth shut.

"Now that you all seem to be acquainted, (Y/N) you are now a member of the Akatsuki." Pein said, as I rose a brow.

"Oh great! Now all my dreams will come true!! Don't tell me I get a matching uniform too!!" I said sarcastically as I gasped.
"Awww does this mean we'll all have tea parties?!?" I asked, before smirking.
"Surely you didn't think I would just willingly join did you?" I asked as he just stared deeply into my soul. 

"No, I didn't." He said with almost a smirk, as he walked towards me, and got close to my level.
"But, I did have a second source of action, in case you were feeling rebellious." He said before he stood back up, walking behind me.
"Leave." He commanded to everyone in the room, as Hidan sighed, and the other grumbled, as they headed out of the room. Pein easily grabbed the back of my chair, and pulled it into a room, before setting it in front of a desk, filled with papers. I heard the door shut, and heard the clinking of a lock, before he was in front of me again. He sat on the desk, as he stared at me.

"So what now? This was your big source of action. You gonna spank me or something?" I asked with a chuckle, but my chuckle died down as he didn't have a reaction.
"No no wait, are you gonna make me feel the might wrath of Pein?" I said with a sarcastic chuckle.

"I wouldn't be so sarcastic with me." He stated, as I just looked at him.

"What? Why not? Does it make you angry? Are you gonna be the dragon sin of wrath now?" I teased.

"You see, I don't just allow anyone to join us, and I'm sure you've seen what some of them can do." He edged on, ignoring my state of the art jokes, as I just sat there.

"Well I've seen one get his head cut off and I've seen one get his ass handed to him by a friend of mind. I've also heard one of them died by the hand of my pupil so I can't say I've seen too much." I said with a smirk.
"And while I'm at it, if you guys don't let me go, you'll all be next." I added, making him raise a brow.

"Oh?" He asked somewhat amused as I smirked.

"Yeah." I added.

"I don't have time for your games. Have you forgotten that according to your teammates, you chose to come to us. As far as your village is concerned, you are a traitor. Might as well play the part." He said as I scowled.

"Are you crazy? Or are you just stupid? I think one of those piercings of yours has gone to your brain, uh Yangiko?." I stated, as he sighed.

"It was Yahiko, but that name died years ago. I will be addressed as Pein, or sir from now on. I don't suggest you mock me, I don't like games miss (Y/N)." He said, as he got up, grabbing something in the drawer behind his desk, before setting a needle filled with something on his desk.

"Really? I love games. Guess we can't be besties for the resties, Yahiko." I said sarcastically, making him roll his eyes, as he walked back to sit back on the desk.

What the hell is that?

"I suggest you follow the rules, and join us
(Y/N), or else."

"Or else what?" I challenged.

"There are now seven of us, I'm sure you could put two and two together." He replied, making me snort.

"Oh kay." I said with a chuckle.
"What's your angle? Why the hell do you think I want to join a group of murderous heathens?" I asked seriously, making him squint his eyes.

"You see heathens, yet I see a chance at change." He said, as I looked confused.

"When I think of Akatsuki I see psychotic and delusional."

"And in you, I see close minded, and many challenges you'll bring upon yourself." He said.
"The Akatsuki's goal is to bring peace, a new world, a new beginning."

"By killing innocent lives?!"

"Causalities will be made of course. There has to be darkness to find the light at the end of the tunnel." He said, as I squinted my eyes at him.

Okay, fortune cookie.

"Our goal is simple. First, we need the funds. This is why I sent Kakuzu and Hidan to find those of great wealth. Then-"

"I don't give a shit about your plans. What you're doing is wrong."

"How is our goal, any different than your group killing Sasori?" He asked as I just stared at him.

"Because you guys are the bad guys." I stated as he rose a brow.

"But are we? As the Akatsuki we all have come together to protect our vision. A group of cast asides, coming together to stop wars, and annihilations of innocent children, and people. Wars need to stop, and what better way to do so than creating the perfect world? But you and your people, kill those who have visions and dreams. Kill those outcasts. With your close minded souls, thinking that you know the difference between what is bad and what is good." He said as I furrowed my brows.

"So then fight along side us, not do this, there's other ways to try to create peace!"

"Shinobi have been in an on going battle between what you believe is good and evil. You have wars, children and people killed, clans annihilated, and yet has that brought you an everlasting peace?" He asked, as I sighed.

"No but-"

"Then you have no reason to judge the Akatsuki and our dreams for eternal peace and to finally cast away damnation." He said as I squeezed the arm rests.

"So then why am I here?" I asked as he crossed his arms.

"To join us."

"And if I refuse?" I asked, as he chuckled, standing up, before bending over to come face to face with me.

"Then you shall be punished. You'll be agreeing to join us, one way or another, so save yourself the wasted effort and agree. If you choose not to, then I'll let the Akatsuki use whatever methods necessary to persuade you otherwise. And if all else fails, then I'll just have to step in." He said, near my face.
"And trust me (Y/N), you don't want that." He said, before he stepped away.

"You do realize that eternal peace will never be something that will happen right? I hate to crush your dreams, well actually I don't care, but light is always casting a shadow somewhere." I stated, as he looked at me.

"So what will it be?" He asked, ignoring my statement as I looked at him.

"Go to hell." I growled as he sighed.

"Very well then. I shall try again tomorrow." He stated, before he opened the door and walked out, leaving me to myself. My heart raced as I stared at the needle in front of me.

I need to get the hell out of here.

I looked around the room, and frowned to see no windows.

"Escaping will be pointless you know." I heard Konan say, making me frown.

"If there's a will, there's a way." I said, as she sighed, before picking up the needle on the desk.

"Optimism is a good quality to have, however I do wish it wasn't against us." She said, as I just stared at the needle.

"What the hell is that?" I asked, as my breathing got heavier.

"Unfortunately this will make you weak, and eventually I won't have to use this I'm sure. But  for now, I can't say I see you willingly walking to your room any time soon, so to save us the trouble, I'll have to give you this." She said as I growled.

"Like hell you will!" I said in anger as she sighed.

"Please don't resist." She stated, as she got closer to me.

"Get the fuck away from me!!" I shouted as I started to move my head away from the needle coming towards me.

"Don't make this harder on yourself (Y/N)." She stated, as I growled.

"Stop!" I said as I started to move my neck away from the needle, kicking my leg up in defense, but she got out of the way. She was behind my chair in a flash, as she gripped my forehead pulling it back, so the back of my head pressed against her stomach. My neck tensed up, as I felt a ping of anxiety creep up on me.

"I am sorry for this." She said, before I felt my neck tense up, as the needle went into my flesh.  I let out a grunt of pain, as I felt the substance crawl into my neck, swimming through my veins, causing my cleared vision to become blurry within a matter of seconds. My head began to pound, and my world began to spin, as I felt my energy drain from my body. My cloudy vision turned into dark spots, that slowly let the darkness take over my consciousness.

*        *        *

I felt my head pound, as my eyes slowly opened, making me groan in pain. I went to grab my head, with both of my hands, but one hand couldn't follow suit. I looked over and noticed one of my hands was tied to the headboard of the small bed that I was laying on. I gave it a tug as I tried to escape its grip, but I felt too weak to do so. My lips felt dry and my throat was parched as they smacked together, trying to form some spit to help with this feeling. I let off a small stretch, and that's when I noticed something in the corner of my eye. I jumped when I saw someone in the corner, wearing an orange mask. He started to slowly walk towards me, as my eyes widened realizing he was the masked man from all those years ago.

"Y-you're... "

"Hi!!" He said excitedly, and quite odd since our last encounter.

"YOU!!!" I growled in anger as I tried to leap at him, making him jump back in fear.

"Please don't yell!! Tobi doesn't want to get in trouble!" He said, as I tried to break free of this damn rope.

Damn that shot made me weak.

"Stop pulling against your restraints!! Tobi doesn't wanna see you hurt!" He said, in a child like voice, as I grunted, trying to break free.

"I'm going to kill you!" I exclaimed as I kept trying to break myself free.
"After... I... break... free... of these... gahhhh!!" I grunted between breaths, as I realized it was no use.
"Mother fucker." I mumbled in frustration, as a wave of exhaustion hit me.

"Well that's not very nice." He pouted, as I felt a sting on my wrist.
"Why do you want to kill Tobi? Tobi just wanted to keep you company." He said, as I squinted my eyes.

"Don't play fucking stupid. You took almost everything away from me!!" I growled as he put a hand on his mask, where his mouth should be.
"To join your group huh?! Was it the Akatsuki?!"

"WHAAAA?!" He exclaimed, making me flinch.
"Tobi just joined the Akatsuki after Mr. Sasori died!! So sad." He said suddenly solemnly, as I rose a brow at him.
"Tobi has never met you before in his life! Scouts honor!" He said suddenly chipper, making me stare in confusion.

"I don't believe that, one bit. So quit the act, and stop acting, and sounding like a child... It's weird." I said in annoyance, as he placed an hand on this back of his head as he laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry! But that's just how Tobi talks! Haha!" He said as he cocked his head to the side.

This has to be him... Right?

"Oh no!!" He gasped suddenly, as he came towards me.

"Stay back!" I threatened as I went to hit him, and my hand collided with his mask.

"Owie!!!" He cried out, while I hissed and shook my knuckles in pain.

"Mother-!!" I hissed, as I blew on my knuckles and kissed it.

"Why did you do that!!" Tobi asked, as I rubbed it against the bed.

"I told you to stay back!" I exclaimed, as he let out a frustrated sigh.

"Tobi just wanted to help your wounds!! Tobi wanted to be a good boy!!" He said, as he pointed at my wrist. I looked up and noticed that the rope had lightly sliced the skin, and bruises began to form around it.

"Well I don't need your help." I said, as I could feel the pain start to seep in.
"So get out."

"Tobi can't leave just yet!" He said as I sighed.

"And why not?"

"He has to stay and watch you until the others come back." He said, as I groaned. He let out a small hum, before walking towards me slowly, with his hands in the air.
"Tobi likes people! Tobi doesn't want to hurt anyone unless he has too!! Tobi promises!" He said, as he stood next to me. I watched intensely, as he slowly moved his hands across the rope, skillfully pulling it off of my wrist. 

"Why did you do that?" I asked as he just cocked his head to the side.

"That looked like it hurt." He said sadly. I furrowed my brows for a second, holding on to my wrist, before trying to catch him off guard, and punch him again. This time he grabbed my hand,  blocking the punch, as I stared at him. He slowly put my hand down on the bed before sighing.
"Tobi is a goodboy. Tobi wont hurt you unless he has too." He said as I rubbed my wrist.

"Don't think this makes me trust you." I said as he giggles.

"Tobi knows!! But Tobi doesn't want you to suffer."

"Why? You're apart of them. Don't you have the same goals."

"Hmm..." He said with a giggle before shaking his head.
"Tobi wants there to be peace, this is true... But tobi doesn't like people getting hurt in the process. Tobi knows what they plan to do to you, and tobi doesn't like that... He wants to keep you safe."

"So then let me go?"

"Tobi can't..." He said sadly.

"Why not?!"

"Tobi will have to deal with Mr. Pein... He's a scary man..." he said shaking.
"Please just join them... Tobi doesn't want to see you getting hurt! Kisame's form of torture will be child's play compared to everyone else..."

"You mean shark boy?" I asked as he nodded.
"I can handle him in my sleep."

"That may be true!" He said with a giggle.
"But if Deidara sempai wants to hurt you, he really can. Itachi and Hidan are scary scary, and Master Pein is the scariest of them all." He said with a slight shiver, and gulp.

"What about you?" I asked as he cocked his head to the side.

"Tobi wouldn't hurt you, unless he has too." He said as I shook my head.

"I meant why in the hell do you care? You don't even know me." I said, making him giggle.

"Your name is (Y/N) and you have special abilities that the Akatsuki want to use. Tobi also knows that you've been through a lot." He said, making me roll my eyes.

"Well aren't you the little mind reader. It's not rocket science. So what, you read my files, and saw my history, big de-"

"Tobi was only given files on your name and abilities and the names of your closest friends and family."

"Yeah, well everyone goes through a lot dude, you're not making any revelations there." I replied.

"Tobi knows you've been through a lot." He says before we hear voices.
"Tobi can see it in your eyes..."

"My eyes?"

"Tobi has the same eyes too.." he said before taking the rope placing it on my free wrist, before tighting it carefully.

"W-what are you doing?!" I growled.

"Sorry (Y/N)! But Tobi has to go now!" He said

"Wait! Tobi what do you-"

"See you later (Y/n)!" He said before he shut and locked the door, making me sigh.

What in the hell does he mean my eyes?

I heard a laugh, before the clinking of the lock. I looked towards the door, as my heart began to race. I felt a wave of anxiety wash over me, as I squeezed my palms shut. The door slowly opened, as I let out a shaky breath, before realizing it was only Kisame.

"Oi, shark boy, it's only you." I said with relief.
"I thought it was going to be someone more... Intimidating." I said cockily, as he chuckled.

"I can show you intimidating. I wasn't part of the swordsman for nothing sweet cheeks. But first I got to ask, are you going to join us."

"I'll die a thousand deaths, before I even consider it." I stated with a smirk as he chuckled.

"Consider it done." He said, before he came towards me, with a needle in his hand. I bit my lip as I tried to fight him off, but his brute strength against my weakened state, made his efforts easy. And like a record on repeat, I felt that pinch in my neck, a feeling of wooziness in my head, before I passed out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!! PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE MY LOVELIES!!

GO TO MY PROFILE AND MY LISTS, THERES A SECTION CALLED "VOTE FOR ME" CLICK ON THE BOOK AND PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY!! I WANNA WIN IN THE GENERAL NARUTO CATEGORY!! I REALLY WANNA WIN!! SO IF YOU LOVE THIS STORY AS MUCH AS I DO VOTE 😭😭 YOU HAVE UNTIL SEPTEMBER BUT I WANNA SHOWCASE THAT MY FANS ARE THE BEST FANS.

ALSO TWO OTHER PEOPLE ARE IN THE GAME AS WELL AS FAR AS I KNOW (If there are more let me know)

BUT the_blue_dandelion and MidnightAngel5 ARE IN THE RISING ARTIST CATEGORY SO PLEASE GO VOTE FOR THEM TOO!!!

anyways now that the promoting is over. 106k is so crazy. I love you guys so much. So much mad love for real. I owe it all to you guys. I really do.

Question: what do you think each member of the Akatsuki is going to do to persuade (Y/N) to join them? Leave your comments here. I'm curious.

And now for a meme that Your friendly neighborhood Author Chan found on the interweb because she was lazy:

I love you guys.
Please vote.
Love you.

Peace out Kakashi Scouts! ✌🏽

Published: July 14, 2019
Edited:

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

KALBE SAPLANAN OK De Ebru

Ficção Adolescente

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
633K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
488K 9.6K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
417K 11.7K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?