Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 16

2.6K 87 25
By Nekochinchin

Your POV

We were in the hotel we were staying at, I was waiting for Ukyo to come here and get Juli. I informed Juli that Ukyo was going to get him, he sighed in relief.

I texted Ema saying to act like Juli is sick since that's what I told him, she understood and not questioned since she knows me too well.

I was cuddling with Karma and just watching funny videos together, we were halfway through the video when I got a call.

I picked up the call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"(Y/n)? I'm here with your teachers, please come quickly." He says, his tone was a bit different, as if he was begging me to hurry. 

"Okay, bye." I said then hung up.

Juli and Oli then stayed on my shoulders, Karma was beside me and we left the room the girls were staying.

We then see Ukyo, Karasuma, and Bitch-sensei flirting with Ukyo. No wonder he wanted me hurry.

I walk up to them and Ukyo noticed me, he had a look of relief on his face. 

"Bitch-sensei, stop with the flirting. My brother's getting uncomfortable by your probably fake big tits." I said with a smirk.

I see Ukyo shocked that I called one of my teachers a 'bitch', Miss Bitch looks pissed at me.

"For your information you little brat, these are 100% real!" She exclaims. 

Ukyo looks concerned, but I just gave him a look that said this was normal. He just nods his head.

We both talked for a bit and gave him Juli, before they left Juli told me to stay safe.

-time skip-

Well, if you look at the situation I'm in now. I'm sure as hell ain't safe right now. There were some highschoolers surrounding our group.

When we were looking for an assassination spot for the octopus, these ugly delinquents showed up.

"If you don't want to get hurt, give us the girls and we'll be on our way-" One of the highschoolers said, but before he could finish. Karma slammed him into the ground.

Another guy pulled a knife out and lunged at Karma, Karma was able to dodge and slam him onto the ground.

I heard screams and I whipped my head to see Kanzaki and Kayano getting grabbed by the rest, I ran up to them and jumped to kick the guy's face.

Once I kicked him, he let go Kayano and stumbled back. I swiftly grabbed Kanzaki's and Kayano's wrists and pulled them away from the ugly bastards' grasps.

I pushed both of them to the side so I could fight these bastards, 4 men surrounded me. I started stretching my limbs, a smirk on my lips.

All 4 men lunged at me, I turned to the left and kick the guy at the gut. I heard him grunt and fell to his knees.

I then faced towards the front and ducked, as the guy in front of me flew above my head. I grabbed his wrists and turned his arm, once I heard a 'crack' and a scream, I let go.

I then uppercut the guy on my right, I heard a 'crack' noise which to my guess I broke his nose. I found a glass bottle and grabbed it.

I then smacked it on his head, which lead him to pass out. I spun around and faced the last guy, I gave him a smirk and he lunged towards me.

I grabbed his hair and kneed him in the face, I did it again and again. I then grabbed his collar and flipped him hard onto the ground.

I sighed to myself and dusted my skirt off.

3rd POV

As (Y/n) dusted her clothes off, she didn't notice the man coming up behind her. But then she felt her back getting tingly, she turned around and immediately ducked, trusting her instincts.

One of the highschoolers face-planted onto the ground, (Y/n) then tied her hair up in a ponytail. She then jumps onto the guy's back, and then stomped on the guy's head hard. Which made him pass out.

(Y/n) then heard screams, she turned her head to find Kayano and Kanzaki getting dragged towards a vehicle.

Before (Y/n) could save them she felt arms around her body, she turned her head to find a bastard restraining her arms.

She kept thrashing around but the bastard was strong, she was then getting dragged towards the vehicle where Kanzaki and Kayano were taken to.

"KARMA!!" (Y/n) yelled towards Karma.

Karma turns his head to find his girlfriend getting dragged away, his eyes widened. His eyebrows then furrowed in anger.

While he was distracted by his girlfriend, those highschoolers jumped Karma and beat him up.

"KARMA!! Let go of me you ugly creature!!" (Y/n) yelled thrashing around. 

She then felt a sharp pain in her head, she then see her surroundings getting dark and blurry, she then passes out and got dragged away.

"(Y/N)!!!" Karma yelled and then eventually passes out together with Sugino and Nagisa who also got beaten up.

-time skip-

The boys woke up by Okuda shaking them awake.

"Are you all alright?!" Okuda asks looking at all of them.

"We're fine, thank goodness you're alright Okuda-san." Nagisa said looking at the girl.

"I'm sorry, I just ran and hid.." She says feeling guilty for not helping.

"No. You did the right thing." They heard a voice say.

They turned their heads towards Karma who was slowly sitting up, he then rubs his head to ease the pain he was feeling.

The three flinched when they notice Karma was in rage, his bloodlust seeping out of him. The three knew that there was a murderous rage in him.

"I swear to God if they do anything to her, I'll be sure give them hell." Karma said his voice full of venom, and his eyes glowing in rage.

Your POV

I woke up, my vision still blurry. I looked around and saw Kayano and Kanzaki beside me.

"(Y/n)!" They exclaimed relieved to see me awake.

"Ooh~! The other one woke up." Their 'leader' said looking at me with that disgusting look in his eyes, I gave him a scowl.

"Don't worry ladies, we'll be sure to take care of you. We'll be having a photoshoot, and you three are the stars." He said licking his lips looking at us three.

His eyes then shifted towards Kanzaki.

"I knew you looked familiar." He said bringing his phone out and showed a pic of a whole different Kanzaki.

He then starts talking about some of his friends found her and decided to kidnap her, but lost sight of her.

I was too distracted to think of a way to escape, I then felt something move in my breastpocket I looked and saw a grey blob.

My eyes widened, but a smirk came onto my face. The guy left and we were left alone, Kayano was surprised that our class idol used to be a party girl.

Eventually Kanzaki explains how she wanted to escape of her father's expectations and just be free from school, and eventually she ended up in E-Class.

"Well, I understand that you wanted to have a break from it all. I mean stress isn't really all that nice." I said looking at her, she looks at me then smiles.

"Why don't you join us? We don't really care about titles, let's drag those elites down to the bottom and let them know what it's like to be at the bottom." He says.

I look at him disgustingly, and my face darkens.

"You're all scum." I said looking down at all of them.

Their 'leader' looked at me and he doesn't look pleased by what I said, he grabbed me by the collar and lifted me off the ground.

I didn't struggle nor show fear.

"I'll pull you down to our level, all right!" He growls looking at me. 

I just gave him a mocking smirk.

"If you could, then go ahead. But I doubt you can do anything." I mocked him, he growls and threw me on the floor.

"Now when you get back to your rooms, you stay real cool and say, that you had fun with karaoke. Do that and no one gets hurt." He says but I laugh.

"Are you retarded? Who's dumb enough to believe that? I knew you were stupid, but I didn't think you were able to go beyond stupidity! Hahaha!!" I said laughing too hard.

I then felt my hair getting pulled, I looked and saw the leader up on my face. He was pissed, so I decided to make him more mad. I spit on his face.

"You bitch!" He says slapping me.

"(Y/n)!!" Kanzaki and Kayano yells worriedly.

"While waiting for those photographers, we'll have some fun with you first." He says pinning my legs down.

I thrashed around but I was pinned by those fucking minions, I heard Kanzaki and Kayano yelling at them to stop.

The bitch who was the 'leader' started unbuttoning my shirt, he fully unbuttoned my shirt that showed my (f/c) bra.

I kept calm since my ropes are starting to get loose, if you're wondering what I'm talking about. It's Oli, he was inside my breast pocket a few minutes ago.

I told him if he could bite the ropes off and he understood, their bitch of a leader leaned in closer to my neck. 

But then I felt my ropes were finally removed, I wasted no time in punching the asshole in front of me, he backs up but he was touching my thigh, so I kneed him on the shin.

I'm lucky that it was near my knee, he grunts in pain and backs away from my body. I then punched the other two who was touching my waist.

I grabbed both of their heads and smashed their heads together. I looked at the 'leader' who was on the ground holding his probably tiny dick.

I then started kicking him like what Levi did on Eren's trial, and there was no mercy. The rest of the members came and surrounded me, but then we head a 'bang'.

I looked towards the door ready to have a big fight, we then saw someone who got beaten up and was dropped to the ground.

"School Trip Guidebook, page 1243: 'What To Do When A Group Member Has Been Abducted.' If you have no leads on the perpetrator, first use the content of your conversation and any verbal quirks to determine if he/she is from your local area." I heard a familiar voice say.

"If not, and if he/she was wearing a school uniform, see page 1334. You may be up against another student on a school trip, stirring up trouble." He says.

The figures then walked out of the darkness and it revealed Karma, Sugino, Nagisa, and Okuda. We were relieved to see them.

"You guys are here!" Kayano exclaims.

They looked at us and notice me beating the crap of three people and getting surrounded, not only that, my bra was seen.

And when Karma noticed, let's just say everything happened and ended in a flash. By the time we were able to comprehend what happened.

We saw those highschoolers on the ground, and they didn't look too good. 

'Are they dead?' I thought in my head.

The guys then helped Kanzaki and Kayano untied the ropes and asked if they were alright, they nodded their heads.

I then looked at Karma and he looked at me, he makes his way to me in a hurry and pulled me towards his chest. I felt him embracing me, and he hugged me tight.

I hugged him back.

"Are you okay? Did they do anything else to you? I swear to god if they did anything to you." He says cupping both of my cheeks.

"I'm fine, they just unbuttoned my shirt, nothing else happened." I say reassuring him. He embraces me again tightly.

"Plus, Oli helped me remove the ropes. So I was able to fight them off before they could touch me with their disgusting hands." I said as Oli jumped towards us.

Karma looked at Oli with a smile.

"Thanks, Oli." He said placing him on his hand, and giving him a thankful smile.

"Himechii is in danger, I protect." He says.

"He said: 'Himechii is in danger, I protect." I said translating.

"I'll be sure to rely on you." Karma said towards Oli, Oli just nods in agreement.

I buttoned my shirt and dusted myself off, but then we heard a loud bang. We looked at the entrance and saw Korosensei wearing a black veil, he looks around and sees us.

"D-Did I arrive too late?" He asks nervously sweating. 

We all face palmed.

#########################

Sorry for not updating much!

I was tired and school just started for me. T3T

Anyways!

I'll be sure to update more! (~^3^)~

Hoped you like this chapter! \(^0^)/

~Nekochinchin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 101 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...
47.1K 859 27
When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was assigned to assassinate their teacher who h...
160K 3.6K 30
Ema Hinata now Asahina,was living with her 13 brothers. One week before her father and Miwa-san's wedding, Ema receive letter that will change their...
13.3K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...