Slay All Snakes

By Silenesea6

Marilyn has everything that every person desire and all the most fantastic things that there are in the life... More

PROLOGUE
The Beginning of the Marilyn Adventure
BE NOT WELCOME
SUGARY CRUELTY-THE BABY SNAKES
FROM BAD TO WORSE
WOUNDS OF A BROKEN HEART
THE LOVELY SNEAKY FAKE FRIEND
THE BEGINNING OF DEAD LAND-THE LAND OF DREAMS BROKEN FOREVER
AT THE BOTTOM OF A DEAD LAND
IN THE MIDDLE OF DEADLAND
AT THE TOP OF DEADLAND
SECOND PART-SILENE
HOME
WITHIN I Let's start
WITHIN II-THICK SKIN
WITHIN III- WILL
WITHIN IV-FACE YOUR FEARS
WITHIN V-STRONG BOUNDARIES
WITHIN VI-FIERCE SOUL
WITHIN VII-RISE FROM ASHES
IN THE DARKNESS
IN THE SHADOWS
IN THE LIGHT
LIFE
The Snake Vampire
THE GLOOMY SNAKE
The Snake 2.0
The Wicked Work Partner II
THIRD PART-CROSSROADS
NO COMING BACK
NOW OR NEVER
LONELINESS
COMING BACK TO PAIN
UNWANTED ENCOUNTER
CLEAR LIGHT
THE KINGDOM PATH
BROKEN FRAGMENTS OF THE PAST
THE ENCHANTED CASTLE
THE PALADINE CASTLE
A BROKEN FAIRYTALE
THE POISONOUS WEAVES OF ENVY
A HEART FULL OF CRUEL THORNS
CRUEL AND WICKED SCHEMES
THE ULTIMATE BETRAYAL
BETRAYING SISTER
NO WAY BACK
THE REVEALING BATTLE
TOWARDS VICTORY
HAPPY END OF THE ADVENTURE
FAREWELL

The Wicked Work Partner

48 15 20
By Silenesea6

Workplaces should be places where a person works quietly and focuses on their own business without any problems or distractions, but do you think that Snakes care about professionalism and work harmony?

No, indeed, if they can make workplaces hellish, they do so with all the perverse and evil pleasure they can get out of it.

If there are Snakes in the workplace, they end up becoming a battlefield, where to survive you must watch your back forever as well from your desk neighbors.

Usually, these Snakes also manage to ally themselves with other colleagues to make the life of their chosen prey a swamp made of sadness and depression.

Every wrong deed and step are used and recorded to be used against her to blackmail her and convince her to do ungrateful tasks in the office that Snakes don't want to do or to annihilate someone when it comes to getting a promotion.

On average, the strategies used are thinner and colder because the workplace is a small space, you must act in a hidden way to strike and leave no trace to avoid being charged and fired for bullying at work.

The preferred strategies to strike are the mind-games aimed at destroying the mental peace of the victim or the entire office so that if the snake does not want to get her hands directly dirty, you can ask a colleague to do it for you.

Useless lying, in the workplace some unscrupulous people are willing to trample every morality to make a career and or every feeling and the Snakes are always able to find useful allies to their rescue then abandon them when they become useless or dangerous to their dirty plans.

The most ignoble and unjust criticism is used as the most lethal bullet to Shake the victim's safety and force him to make a mess and a mistake after another to get fired.

The victim may be good at her job, but there will always be some mistakes she could make, and these are the perfect opportunities to point out mistakes to all her colleagues and make them bigger to shame the victim.

Here, on this occasion, the Snake, ready to be the wise teacher and to indicate how to work and to save the situation from the incapacitated, even if the mistake was to have put a paper clip wrong on a sheet.

Every false step is useful to destroy the opponent, and no one can count on anyone because anyone, to win, is willing to betray and stab without shame.

You don't have to talk about anyone, not even the colleagues you trust, because they might be the ones who use that rumor to stab you in the back and make you the enemy of everyone.

I don't want to get pessimistic, but here Snakes can reign unchallenged if they can find cowardly and unscrupulous colleagues who use all the vilest and treacherous techniques to succeed and triumph.

If the Snake is the manager and your boss, then the environment is even more unhealthy and corrupt because if the top floors are corrupt then there is not much hope and all the environment is already compromised.

1- If you're looking for work and the Snake has to interview you, you can have two situations: either you don't get the job because she doesn't want you to steal it or you can get it just to get a new toy to torture.

But I will tell you how I overcame them and won against their evil cruelty.

After many job searches and interviews, I was able to find, a five-month job as an employee.

Fortunately for me, most of my colleagues were nice and friendly. The only problem was the presence of an annoying Snake who enjoyed pricking me and pinching me every time.

I was getting tired of the usual script and putting up with that torture wheel every day.

Here are favorite phrases from her cruel catalog full of insensitive criticism directed at me every day:

«Dearest, you know that I noticed that when you type the keyboard keys you are too slow, don't you think you have to go back to school? »

"In short, you want to work but it sounds like you're from a nursing home, newbie."

If I didn't know something, she'd come out with a fake and honey tone:

«If you have problems, ask me. »

Then she lovely stabbed me in the back without shame, but luckily, I went to ask the other colleagues and she reproached me for not trusting her.

I don't think I'm stupid enough to dig my own grave and throw myself into it just for your amusement!

History would always repeat itself and end with evil and banal:

«Sorry, I didn't express myself well. »

Or generally from the most wicked:

«I thought you did understand what I asked you to do.»

A vampire had more mercy, he only asked for blood, that beast with a human face wanted my soul, my happiness, mental health, life, and Soul.

An episode still today pisses me off like a beast and, even if it hurts, I tell it the same to console those like me who found themselves in this infamous shit:

A cursed Monday began with a:

«Could you do something for me? »

When an enemy or destroyer of happiness asks you a favor, she always does it to destroy you, remember this always!

What is called favor is just a Trojan horse ready to slaughter you and leave blood and slaughter in your poor life and mental health!

She sent me to get a document that I would never find because the cursed had agreed with his henchman (yes, there's unfortunately also the male Snake version in this life) to make me look for a customer that didn't even exist!

I still remember how much she smiled for the little show she was about to enjoy.

I should have seen this coming!

She's been giving me the wrong orders lately or not clear enough to get me in trouble.

Every means and every vile act are innocent and funny in the eyes of Snakes, to see you destroyed and dead!

I was desperately looking for that damn document when the Company's Director came in with a face that would even scare death and the devil together.

After scaring me to death, he said,

«How dare you waste the company's time when the phone and customers can't even reach us? »

After the initial daze, I could see with the tail of my eye that damned little thing behind the Director who was sneaking out like crazy because she knew she had me fooled.

However, she had not evaluated a fundamental thing. I am a Millennial!

I know how to use technology and knew how to make herpay and dear.

I knew how to get myself out of that ugly and painful situation.

I let the director calm down, then I was able to defend myself and counterattack effectively:

"Director, I would never have allowed myself to spite you or the company that took me under your wings, but I had to follow the orders of my older colleague (I had already touched a very painful button for her)."

«But really, let's hear what she had to do» he replied.

«I have to take M.'s file, but I just can't find it, even if I looked for it in the archive and the repository. »

After a few seconds, the manager yelled at me:

«What the hell kind of excuse is that? We don't even have a client like that. Have you lost your mind? I'll fire you right now! »

"Director, I would never have gone to the archives if M. hadn't ordered me, indeed, M. had also said that it was your order!"

That damn disgusting little sly Snake got in the way and accused me of being lying and stupid and with a phony tone said to the boss:

"Director, she doesn't know what she's saying, she's just trying to save face".

"She wanted not to work and steal the salary from the company that I took so much care of."

«But really? » I told her almost screaming.

«Let's see if you can get away with this. »

After so many humiliations, cries and beatings received because of her, I began to think of protecting myself in some way from her slimy attacks. On the sly, while that Snake was ordering me to take that non-existent envelope, I had recorded her orders word for word with my phone.

I still remember with satisfaction how that damned smirk of hers became a grimace of anguish and terror.

How could she deny his voice? And on top of that, I also had proof that she dared to interfere with my work and put me in danger by sending me to an old, unsafe area.

The director's face took all the colors of red because being humiliated by one of his subordinates and losing face in front of an intern didn't have to have been pleasant at all.

However, I was able to say

"I'm sorry, Director, but you see this is not the first time, M. always tries to ruin other colleagues without realizing that she's putting the company in great difficulty because she enjoys destroying the work of the people you chose so carefully, just because she feels inadequate for her duties and wants to ruin everybody because of this. I know that she only wants the good of all of us, but M. prefers to destroy all your sacrifices because she hates you and the company as well".

After a few minutes of dismay, all I heard was:

«M., in my office, right now! »

She might have seen me dusty and sweaty and disheveled, but I would never let her walk all over me.

She wanted war, all right, a little practice wouldn't have hurt her and I was ready to sharpen my claws and master a wicked mind to face her and my fears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DREAMS IN THE SKY By

Teen Fiction

608 471 13
What are you willing to sacrifice for your dreams? We all have a goal, a dream or just something that we constantly look forward to, something that...
14.4K 1.2K 47
"Because you have parents that love you. You have parents that support you and yet you think your life is so bad just because stupid kids pick on you...
52.9K 4K 14
**A FEATURED STORY ON WATTPAD** Her New Year's Eve was supposed to be a depressing evening alone with a bowl of salsa and a plate of microwaved nacho...
425 67 20
I didn't know a meeting could change all my perspective of life. It's like I'm stuck in a romance kind of movie. Everything is PERFECT. But I'm afrai...