Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔

By Rinka_Chetri

[COMPLETED ✔] **Featured in the official account of AmbassadorsIN Reading List** Jiyasha Mehta, a final year... More

"I am now a WATTPAD CREATOR"
Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 50 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 51 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 52 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 60 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Final Chapter
Fan Arts

Chapter 75

3.1K 146 44
By Rinka_Chetri

Chapter 75

***TWO MONTHS LATER***

Two middle-aged ladies were rushing with their cooking in the kitchen of the Mehta house and were surrounded by other maids to assist them in their work. The two women were discussing between themselves as they continued working.

The bowl in the left hand of one of them fell accidentally and the other yelled while picking up the bowl, "Kasturi, take care of yourself. You are just recovering from the surgery and you should not be doing strenuous work. I reminded you numerous times."

Kasturi turned the knob of the oven while replying, "Veena, you have taken care of me for the past couple of months like my own sister. How can I leave you to do with the cooking all alone on such a special day?"

"No, I did what I was supposed to do. By the way, Kriti is also like my daughter so should I not work today?" Veena asked her.

The atmosphere in the house was very energetic since it was the marriage day of Raghav and Kriti. They had waited for two long months until Kasturi got her heart transplanted and recovered so that she could attend her own daughter's marriage.

Aditi entered the kitchen and asked them, "What are my two sweet mothers-in-law discussing?"

"Nothing important, Aditi. Have you got Kriti ready in her bridal attire?" Kasturi asked her.

"She is getting ready, the parlour girl has arrived from the town. I got little free time so tell me how can I help you both here?" Aditi said smiling widely.

Ankit approached from behind. "Aditi, how many times will I tell you that you are not supposed to work during these days?"

Kasturi and Veena chuckled to one another. Veena said, "See, you have become the apple of his eye. Not even a week passed since you discovered about your pregnancy and he is taking so much care of you."

"Please, now don't tease me." Aditi frowned.

Kasturi squeezed her arm. "Aditi, you are going to give us the greatest happiness in the form of our grandchild. How can we make you work? You go and enjoy the ceremony."

Kasturi and Veena ordered Ankit to take her away while they continued with their preparations in the kitchen. The groom's family was due to arrive at their house in a few hours and every work was needed to be completed.

Outside, Ankit was looking after the preparations of the stage for the wedding and other necessary decorations. Aditi was sitting on a chair and staring at her husband lovingly. She had finally held the strings of her marriage successfully and Ankit was also proving his love for her from time to time.

"Aditi, how will this decoration look like? Will they like it?" he asked her.

"Ankit, they only need to like your sister which they have done two months ago. Decorations don't matter."

"But I want everything to look perfect."

"You are working continuously since morning. Will you care to take some rest? You will again have many works to be done throughout the wedding."

Ankit sat beside her. "But are you giving proper rest to our little one?" He said gazing at her belly.

Aditi laughed. "It is just a three weeks old. I am giving enough rest and nutrients to it."

Ankit wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "I never thought you would accept me some day."

"If you are good enough, you will get everything in life that you wish for," Aditi said as she rested her head against his shoulder.

"I love you." He whispered in her ear and she reciprocated willingly. They both were going to become proud parents to a little one very soon.

***** 

The Saxena villa was also exorbitantly decorated for the marriage. The groom's family were also getting ready to depart for the bride's house and the insiders were very excited for the ceremony. Avyan was getting Raghav ready in the groom's attire and were having fun.

"Brother, I will have to wear so heavy clothes throughout the hours of the wedding!"

"You can even go naked if you wish for it!" Avyan joked, pulling his ear.

"You're being silly, brother!" Raghav frowned his forehead.

"No, it was just a suggestion for your first wedding night." Avyan winked again.

They were kidding with each other when Avyan's eyes fell on the figure passing across the door of Raghav's room. "Raghav, you get ready. I'll join you later."

Raghav smiled when Avyan departed in a hurry before whispering to himself. "Brother loves sister-in-law so much that he can't leave her alone even for a minute."

Avyan followed the figure silently without any noise until it stopped next to the gigantic living room. The figure holding a bundle of flowers in her hands turned towards him all of a sudden. "Avyan, I know it's you following me."

Avyan gaped at her. "How do you know, Jiyasha?"

Jiyasha smiled before muttering, "I have learnt to feel your presence gradually. So basically, now it's not only you but even I can feel your presence near me."

Avyan encircled his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. "You are looking drop dead gorgeous today in this pretty gown of yours. Even I'm feeling the urge to marry you again."

Jiyasha kissed his knuckles. "You also look ravishing and handsome, hubby."

"Now tell me where are you going?" Avyan asked her.

"You know very well where I go with these flowers daily at this time of the evening. Secondly, today is a very special day. This has to be performed before leaving for the village," Jiyasha said as she resumed walking. Avyan followed her until she stood before the whitewashed wall in the living room.

The portrait of Aryan was hanging on the wall, the picture frame that was shown to her months ago. Since then, she had worshipped the picture whole heartedly. Even after returning from the village to her in-laws' house, Jiyasha had never failed to pay tribute to Aryan daily. Similarly, Avyan had also accompanied her.

Jiyasha wrapped the garland around Aryan's picture and offered some flowers from the bundle before it. She spoke to the picture, "I've never met you any day but your tales of humbleness and love for the family were enough to melt my heart. Your brother has avenged your death successfully and Tony has been given the verdict of life imprisonment. Everything has been sorted out in the family and today, even your youngest brother is getting married. Hopefully, your blessings are always with us. If not in this life, I pray to meet you once in the next life, my elder brother-in-law."

Jiyasha picked up the remaining flowers from the bundle and offered them to an another picture frame beside. Her hands trembled when she was wrapping the white garland around it. Avyan assisted her and they did it successfully, together.

Tears began flowing down her cheeks and Avyan embraced her instantly. "Don't cry today, please. It's a very auspicious day and your father will be upset with me if you continue crying. He will blame me for not taking good care of you in his absence!"

Jiyasha slammed her palms against his chest. "Why did papa have to pass away, Avyan? Why did he take away his shelter from us?"

Avyan caressed her hair as he tried consoling her. "Don't you know that he passed away for a good cause? Hadn't he donated his heart to Mrs. Kasturi, the problems could have never solved in the family. Both your mothers have united today just because of his one decision. He did explain everything in the letter just on the day of the operation, didn't he? The doctor had written the letter for him."

Jiyasha wiped her tears as she nodded. "Yes and I should respect his decision."

Avyan said sadly, "He didn't even allow us to know that it was actually he who was donating the heart to her." 

Jiyasha stepped aside. "I still remember the day, Avyan. I got the news from my senior doctor that a heart donor was found at last. When I was performing the operation for Kasturi maa, I didn't even know that my father's heart was brought to me. I transplanted it with my own hands," she said staring at her trembling hands.

Avyan embraced her. "Will you stop thinking of that day again and again? He left a letter for you where he told us the reason behind his decision. Then why can't you overcome the pain? He didn't sacrifice his life to see you in pain."

Jiyasha closed her eyes. "I have memorized each of my father's words by heart."

*THE LETTER*

Dear Jiyu,

The doctor is really doing a very big favor for me by writing my words into this paper. After some time, I'll be taken to the emergency room for donating the heart for your Kasturi maa. I ask for apologies because I chose not to inform about it to anybody.

You are my best daughter I know and I cannot see you juggling between your decision. I have come to understand that this one decision of mine can save my family from breaking down. After all, the family has been my responsibility and I have to take the ultimate decision.

Now listen carefully and pass on my words to both your mothers. I've considered both Kasturi and Veena equally throughout my life. If Veena was my love, Kasturi was my responsibility. People always thought I was betraying both but according to me, if I chose to stick to one, I would be betraying the other. Kasturi will be operated by you and according to the condition, Veena will never return to the house. But I took up her responsibility when I married her. I can't let her staying away from the house and living in the streets. She does not have anyone except us. Similarly, Kasturi's suffering was unbearable to me. If anything happened to her, you might be accused again and I couldn't let that happen.

Finding a heart was becoming difficult for you and the surgery was urgent. I had overheard Ankit and your conversation that day. This was the best option I could think of. Kasturi should also realize that I equally loved her like Veena. After all, my heart will be residing inside her henceforth. Similarly, I am sacrificing my life so that Veena will not be thrown out of the house. Ankit has already decided to get her out of the custody but giving her a place in the house is now your responsibility. My sacrifice should not go futile, Jiyu.

I know after my death, Kasturi and Veena will have no problem in uniting again. They fought and quarrelled because they both claimed for me. But now that I would never be there in the house again, I expect them to unite. After all, they must realize that they were mothers to adult children and their tension would adversely affect their next generations.

Having said so, I bless all my children for their future lives. I hope you and Avyan will help unite your mothers. God should keep you happy and healthy always!

Yours papa,
Baldev.

*

Jiyasha opened her eyes when Avyan placed his chin on her shoulder. "And we did what your father had instructed us. We both were successful in uniting our mothers."

Jiyasha wiped her eyes and faced Avyan. "We have performed our duty and I think we should leave for the wedding now. It's the only duty that is left to be performed by us."

"No, there's yet an another duty left to be performed by us. I'll tell you later. Let's finish with Raghav's marriage first," Avyan said smiling at her.

Jiyasha agreed and slipped her arm into his. They walked downstairs together, hand in hand never to be separated again.

Raghav took the blessings of his grandmother, the good wishes of Jiyasha and Avyan and proceeded to ride his new venture. In a few hours' time, the marriage was completed and he became officially the husband of Kriti. Everything in the family was sorted out peacefully and there was only happiness that would come their way henceforth.

***** 

A few days later on a bright Sunday, Jiyasha woke up in Avyan's arms and he reminded her. "Do you remember what is it today?"

Jiyasha nodded. "I do."

"Get ready then. We're going to your favorite place." Avyan kissed her and they parted to get ready for the special day.

An hour later, Avyan's driver was pulling their car through the entrance of the favorite place of Jiyasha with difficulty. The driver apologized. "Sir, the crowd is not allowing us to move forward unless you meet them."

Avyan said, "Just tell them that I'm here for an important task. I can't meet right now."

"But Sir, they won't listen."

Jiyasha pushed Avyan's arm. "Go Avyan and meet them. Normally, everyone doesn't get such opportunities in life easily."

"It might need time, Jiyasha."

"Doesn't matter. I'm going inside, you join me later." Jiyasha almost pushed him out of the car and he smiled at her.

Jiyasha also stepped out of the car behind him. As she moved away from Avyan and the flocking crowd, she found her heart dancing like daffodils inside her. She was feeling equally proud and happy for him. It was all because he was not only her beloved husband now but an emerging big name in the music industry.

'AVYAN, the musical sensation of every young listener in the country.'

Jiyasha walked inside her favorite place as Avyan got busy giving autographs and posing for selfies with all his fans, who had flocked him around!

To be continued...

A/N: Now only the final chapter is left for this book!!!

***Please vote, comment and share***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 95.7K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
666K 35.7K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...
1.1M 49.4K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
218K 6.9K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...